Are armenians white?

I know people don't like the Turks because of the Armenian genocide, but are the Armenians a white country or not?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Armenia.svg.png (2000x1000, 2K)

No, the people of the Caucasus are distinct from both Europeans and Middle Easterners.

They used to be, but Armenia is basically a non-country now, I mean, how many Armenia flags do you even see posting here? I see more flags from Ethopia, and even though they're obviously VPN's, no one even VPN's an armenian flag. Tells you everything. Shame cause they were one of the first countries on earth to adopt Christianity and it's amazing considering their surrounded on all sides by mudslimes

so Armenian qts are a no-no then? *sigh*

White as in White or White as in Caucasoid?
Also they were Indo-European, i don't know if that helps.

Absolutely not

Attached: serveimage.jpg (361x475, 18K)

as in, would i be staying loyal to my race to wife one up?

Yes. And will eventually reclaim what is theirsm

Attached: 1519478669913m.jpg (1024x808, 153K)

armenian women age like spic women.

Well tbqh I don't see an issue with that.
They still look white, and generally seem like a fairly respectable people.
So while genetically your children would be mixed, no one would notice.

I think that's on a case by case basis for countries in the Caucasus.

>Yes
If you look at any chart showing different ethnicities, you can clearly see otherwise

No they're most definitely not.

Must be pretty impoverished.

Yes, ofcourse, they looks like spaniards, sout italians, greeks.

Doesn't matter how they look, Oleg. Genetic testing does not lie.
Also Greeks are closer to Middle Easterners than to other Europeans

Friendly reminder that everyone shitting on Armenians is a Turk. Act accordingly.

So Italians.

Literally Caucasians

>Also Greeks are closer to Middle Easterners than to other Europeans
Yes and they are creators of European civilization and the personification of Europeans (culture, history). Being european doesn't mean having certain Letters and numbers of haplogroup.

Attached: apollon02[1].jpg (275x414, 18K)

I didn't dispute that. I'm just talking in terms of genetics, because that's obviously important as well.

yeah looking over what I thought an armenian generally looked like and finding examples seem to yield solid conclusion of Caucasoids with light tans. These are even lighter than Spainish and other islam invaded areas of Europe.

Attached: Armen.png (990x549, 987K)

North Italians are definitely white. South Italians are still "whiter" than Greeks.

look at these Turkmen Ottoman folks!

Attached: guick fetch enver XDDD.jpg (1007x328, 49K)

Are Kardashians white?

Attached: 7195779_famille-kardashian-jenner-hollywood-reporter_940x500.png (940x500, 845K)

I think those THOTs are Armenian or some shit.

bump

Sage

Attached: image.jpg (741x649, 61K)

I’m part Armenian and part English most shitskins consider me white and most white people consider me white but they always ask what race I am. My kids are blonde, blue eyed and red pilled as fuck, so I’m gonna go with “white”.

Attached: 8ED89997-B15D-4255-8272-957BD8BC8D8F.jpg (319x225, 14K)

>t. Armenian unable to accept his own ethnic heritage

fuck no, half-white at best. fucking niggerlovers :)

Aren't 'Are X white' threads not allowed?

fuk some ugly cunts

Attached: 1521153886400.jpg (229x253, 13K)

Armenian genocide didn't happen. It's a lie just like the holocaust.

Fuck off

I'm Italian

the absolute fucking state of american armenians

Attached: 1507780515380.gif (500x281, 1.92M)

So very white

Attached: lead_large.png (615x410, 159K)

Then why the fuck are you calling Caucasus people white?

Of course not, they are possibly even less white than Turks.

Pic related is your average Armenian.

Attached: 03116745-3ACE-4863-8FE8-E8D2C8A08B14.jpg (454x700, 60K)

typical European

Attached: 1508555945042.jpg (450x600, 226K)

>Lighter than Spaniards
You're probably the type of retard that thinks Spaniards look like South American

Fuck off you stupid fuck. My great grandmothers whole family was murdered and she was an left an orphan and shipped off to France. Shout out to the French people who saved Christian children at the time.

I had a coworker whose mom was from Spain and Mexicans would walk up to him and speak Spanish. Berbers took over Spain and raped their women a long time ago. Spanish are no longer pure white.

In other words Armenians are Caucasian, literally and literally. If you are also a Caucasian, you would not be betraying your race by wifeing one up

Pic related.
>tfw “white” people look retarded as fuck standing next to me

Attached: CE3C0670-4DAB-449B-9960-7013C331BB46.jpg (215x267, 26K)

Attached: 542784-e1477684981257.jpg (550x309, 29K)

>Armenian
>Calls others shitskin

Attached: 1521601600775.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

That's karma. Armenians thought Russians were coming to liberate them but the Russians lost and the Turks won. Armenians had dreams about genociding Turks but instead the opposite happened. Maybe Armenians should have stayed loyal if they didn't want to get punished.

Here’s the full screen version

Attached: B4CF44E3-A36A-41EB-B046-073C1D33FCAE.jpg (750x557, 347K)

>mutt

Attached: image.png (686x720, 230K)

Hahaha. You’re goddam right I call them shitskins. Turks included. My grandmother would literally spit in their faces.

The good news is I’m mainly English so I never had to speak gobbledegook Farsi and other med languages.

>the good news is I'm mainly English

Attached: image.jpg (678x674, 138K)

>a nation in the vicinity of the CAUCASUS
>not white
choose one fagget

There are lots of Armenians on Sup Forums, mainly diaspora though, unfortunately. But for that you can blame the r*aches. Also there are a quite a few Armenians behind Russian flags, because USSR.

>le epic story of evil Armenians allying with Russians to genocide a several times larger nation
I guess the Greeks and Assyrians were Russian puppets as well?

To be fair, I don’t even consider Armenians “white”. But that’s if you go by what pol thinks is white. I consider them to be Christian meds.

>1/64th English

It is good news. Cus my blood test is mainly English.

>But that’s if you go by what pol thinks is white.
Most on Sup Forums consider white to mean genetically white.
Armenians are definitely not Christian Meds, why can't you just be a Christian people of the Caucasus?

I would be fine with that designation as well but the caucus areas have different types of Armenians in them. My great grandmothers family would be looked upon as “white” whereas I have seen plenty of Armenians that look super med and brown skinned and almost look like Turks.

No, and that's final.
Now you know.

I am Armenian, my parents are a little darker but I consider my self to be a hybrid like blade. part fresh of the boat and part American.

100% pure Armenian here, pale, light brown hair, hazel eyes (inb4 shitskin).
For some reasons the new generation of Armenians is much lighter than the previous ones. I don't know why and how, but a fuckton of Armenian millenials share lighter features, like me. I hope this trend continues, I want to see a naturally blonde pure Armenian qt in my lifetime.

Yes, I understand why you might not want to be associated with them. But calling Armenians Meds is just ridiculous.
You don't even follow the same branch of Christianity as Italians, or Spanish.
Also, assuming you look English enough, white English is a perfectly good label imo

Only georgians are white in soutern caucasus

Sacha Baron Cohen/10

>hazel eyes (inb4 shitskin)
It is so fucking absurd when people on here say that.
The only colour eyes white people cannot have are black eyes, like sub saharan Africans, where you cannot properly distinguish the two parts of the eye.

They probably have the oldest church. You don't survive long if you don't stick to your roots especially if you are conquered by a hostile country such as the ottoman empire. Religion is a strong part of the country's culture and tradition simply because it was an instrument to persevere in such times.
genetics though important should not be hardline. They are caucasian and even if they do look like meds they are still white and bro tier.

>correction
church as an insitution. Earliest christian orthodox I believe.

That's not really the point though.
OP originally asked whether they are white, and the answer is no.
That isn't an issue, and they still look white, but just being Chritian and culturally European - plenty of other groups might want to be considered white, using that definition.

Pretty much my great grandmother and grandfather on my dad’s side were Armenian. So my grandmother was full Armenian and she married an English/American. Then my moms side was all English/American. So I don’t consider myself “Armenian” really. The only thing my family does that’s Armenian is my dad cooks homemade baclava. That’s about it. I have a great aunt who passed and she was full Armenian and basically looked like a white Persian or Lebanese old lady.

>I guess the Greeks and Assyrians were Russian puppets as well?

Greeks ethnically cleansed and genocided Turks and Muslims in all the areas they gained independence. Raphael Lemkin, the man who coined the term genocide wrote about this. He called it the Turkish genocide by Greeks. So it was Greeks who started it and the Turks responded back. Assyrians on the other hand was mostly a Kurdish things. Kurds killed Assyrians for their money and land.

>in all the areas they gained independence
On land that was rightfully Greek.

>Greeks ethnically cleansed and genocided Turks and Muslims in all the areas they gained independence. Raphael Lemkin, the man who coined the term genocide wrote about this. He called it the Turkish genocide by Greeks. So it was Greeks who started it and the Turks responded back.
Ah, poor turks, everyone was so mean to them :(

>Assyrians on the other hand was mostly a Kurdish things. Kurds killed Assyrians for their money and land.
An inbred lowest-iq-in-the-middle-east ethnicity that never had their own nation managed to coordinate to eliminate 300 thousand people. Fantastic.

Take off the meme flag, ahmed oglu.

oh come on you label pakis and afghanis as asians. I've seen armenians that have light tan and some that are as white as the average britbong. So if a nation is diverse we simply scratch them off ? I can go on shitposting about bongistan or the 56% meme but everyone who isnt shitposting knows its well....shit. They are caucasians, they BTFO turks and azeri's and they are mostly white. Same with jews. And no amount of LARPing is gonna change that.

armenians are mixed iranian-russian

>Russian
lol

Attached: PCA.png (1600x1440, 515K)

Not really

Attached: 1505740587106 (1).png (1000x294, 60K)

in other words a mutt.

>you aren't white!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1509940757951.png (800x600, 65K)

Which caucasus person is your ancestor, ermeni ?
Greeks have no genetic relation to you,even we Turks are whiter than you

I don't know if you consider them white but for sure they love to remind everyone constantly about their genocide.

Attached: 1200px-Serj_Tankian_in_Artsakh_(cropped).jpg (1200x1536, 307K)

It always amuses me when Turks claim whiteness. Your nation was founded by Mongols. Claiming you're white implies that you are European rapebabies. What kind of a retard does one have to be to be proud of his ancestors getting cucked?

Armenians are White.

Not really
We had massive influence from real white Caucasus people ( Circissians and Georgians) and some WHG influence from Central Asia
Armenians are just ultimate shitkins

Ignorance at its finest. Turks carry a significant amount of Armenian DNA, through assimilation and racemixing. The DNA of Armenians is 80% autochthonous, meaning native to the region (Armenian highlands). The only way for Turks to be genetically close to Armenians is to get these genes from them. Not vice versa, since we know that Turks didn't live in modern Turkey before the second millenium.

The significan amount we carry is millennia old and in Anatolia since Neolithical times
Which still makes us whiter than your Ermeniasses, I do not consider myself white but in genetical sense you are much more Middle Eastern than us

No, I'm fucking glad armenians got genocided. Theyre sandniggers LARPing as whites. Look at those kadassians, theyre constantly running around fucking niggers all day

Attached: 1521496589639m.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Wtf did you literally just said 2nd millenium? The force that has stopped the 1st crusades from going on in Anatolia was Seljuk Turks, and thats circa 1100s. Are you retarded? In 1100, Russians didnt live in Russia, there was no Anglo Saxon Britain etc

In what way are we much more Middle Eastern? Don't forget that all the genetic statistics that you see on these pictures is compiled from data of the whole country. And you have millions of non-turks, including those Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks living in Turkey, hiding who they are or very often not even knowing about it.
We are originally a nation of ancient peoples living in the Armenian Highlands, with some Assyrian mix from the times before even Urartu was formed. All the DNA comparisons of modern day Armenians and the fragments found in the remains of people who lived there millenia ago prove it. Hell, even the dominant haplogroup is R1b. Since a notion that we got it from Western Europeans is ridiculous, the only logical conclusion is that it remained from those ancient times when humans were migrating from the Middle East and Caucasus to Europe.

>Earliest christian orthodox I believe.
Armenia's not Orthodox. They're Miaphysites

Second millenium is the years 1001 to 2000, genius. We are living in the third millenium. Were there Turks in modern Turkey before 1000 AD?

if armenians are not white, then meds are not white either

The mother of the Kardashian sisters is not Armenian. And one of them, Khloe, is probably not Armenian at all.

Kardashians are Amerimutts and technically, are not full Armenians

even though, Kim looks like a very oriental type of Armo

Attached: 1521739574582.png (904x1026, 70K)