Has this white trash piece of shit conceded yet?

Attached: born2rape.jpg (1480x833, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xWMxOExwA38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean the guy that lost due to fraud? no

No I mean the child rapist hick white trash that should be locked up for molesting children, Roy Moore.

>No I mean the child rapist hick white trash that should be locked up for molesting children, Bill Clinton

Ftfy

Where's the proof?

what ever happened to his accusers? isn't it odd that it just disappeared?

>MUH CLINTONS

it's literally been 2 years since the election faggots

Roy Moore is a poor loser and all around jerk. I was hoping the old codger would have died of a heart attack by now.

what allegedly happened happened, happened almost 50 years ago.

Jews had to make sure they got at least one white guy with MeToo. Even if it was a fake.

So many Jews went down with that movement before they pulled it.

They got what they wanted out of him and left...kinda like a rapist.

Where is the yearbook hombre? Why hasn't the MSM or the accusers said anything since the election? Why do people fall for (((Their))) lies?

youtu.be/xWMxOExwA38

checked

Attached: 1500390634513.jpg (600x443, 35K)

mighty convenient that all those rape allegations vanished after the election.
exactly like we predicted they would.
it's almost like there was no substance to the charges whatsoever and it was purely political.
sure would be odd if a bunch of similar allegations started popping up about other prominent republicans this year.....

>it's a Sup Forums defends a pedophile yet again thread

when have we ever defended anthony weiner ?

Attached: 1512680072465.png (494x525, 249K)

You mean Bill? Just how long ago was it he was a regular flyer on the Lolita express? 2014? 2012?

Bill Clinton was up to so such illegal actions on the Lolita Express he had to DISMISS his secret service protection or he was not allowed to enjoy it and the pleasures of the private island.

There is still ONE woman trying to press charges. But with her record of lieing under oath, filing false police reports, and other flags of bad character, she is having a bit of a time proceeding forward.

Daily reminder that Roy Moore is a child predator and will burn in Hell forever for his heinous acts.

>neocons

Attached: 1391293749819.jpg (489x490, 47K)

You'll need to prove someone happened for me to be able to defend against it.

you sound pretty buttblasted user

Attached: kek (10).jpg (240x210, 9K)