Tfw Turkey banned Sup Forums

>tfw Turkey banned Sup Forums.
>tfw Sup Forums banned VPN services
>tfw I have somehow bypassed the DPI

General Turkey hate and freedom of expression thread.

Maybe we shall finally summon the best Korea, at last.

Attached: 1521090752570.png (1008x672, 732K)

kara boga

>_

Can a Turk explain why the black nationalism posts are always Turkish flag, Turks aren’t white but they also aren’t niggers

Nothing is sweeter than the raging autism of insecure white boïs.

unironically this
>Sup Forums banned vpns
then how am i posting

but why turkish? There aren' many blacks in turkey
France would have been a more fitting flag

You're wrong Turks are 100% Black Master Race and since all the wh*Te women prefer Big Black Dick over small dick whimp wh*Te men it is inevitable for Black Race to overpopulate the wh*Te race and dominate wh*Tes.

Attached: _rELaqNPu1pEFFoRWFgdzEgedDblgrT6vzSIyfHl-ag.jpg (960x568, 127K)

Do you think all of those posting traps are either traps themselves or fucking traps?
I don't indulge in all of that shitposting but I gotta admit that I grew to "enjoy" it. As in the reactions it causes.

because of maximum (you)s , it was erdogan posting first, then it was isis , after that it was a mix between kara boga/isis and then we are here. You need to understand , some of my countrymen is completely invested on the idea of bait threads. When confronted they say its fun making white bois mad. If yu point out that this is insanity and a waste of time , he will call you a western cuck and just xddddddddxs you until you dont reply to him anymore. Alas , I have no idea why they do it. Sometimes they are original and funny but most of the times it really is a desperate call for attention

>lol it was a prank all along
no sane person would spam same threads 7/24 for over a year

Turkish people are a mix between White and Arabs with a hint on mongol. They are the Eternal Mutt by definition. They arn't black, only the retarded refugees your government was forced to take in are black.

Attached: Turk mutt.png (1872x880, 3.38M)

you can use your vpn with a pass. understandably people have abused vpns to shitpost.

Tbh I think they are Muslim brotherhood shills with Qatari moneys.

maybe , sometimes they dont answer or just answer with the same sentences using same words. Its either one big turbo austist or actual terrorist shilling. Which would be hilarious.

>that'sthejoke.jpeg
Nigger are you retarded. Do you not understand that KARA BOGA posters are being sarcastic. Holy shit, you 56% "le based magapedes xDDD" can't understand humour.

Most ironic thing is that if you call actual turkroach black, he'll probably be offended, but if you call actual negro to be akin to turkroach, he'll be offended as well.

they are not , they just combined niggersuperiority shitposting with roachposting and people are still unironically reply to them , they are atleast on the 2nd page. Pure cancer

there's nothing funny about it

it's just annoying spam

Attached: 1496101167425.jpg (792x792, 218K)

>shitposting
You answered your own question. I occasionally post KARA BOGA, and guess what? No one believes in the movement. Its all done in jest.

Turk-bro, how's this translation?

Attached: nutella-ingredients.jpg (1200x630, 104K)

The day t*rks can't access pol anymore can't come soon enough

To be fair, calling anyone a turk should at least get you punched.

I'm tired of Moroccans too.

Nobody likes Niggers and never will no matter how many times you post the same few dozen/7,500,000,000 dicks on Sup Forums

You hate Niggers so much you would rather fuck White women. Just KYS.

Wtf are you doing here?

Attached: 84D9C74A-0D09-480B-85CE-078891A24CD8.jpg (387x271, 30K)

Who isn't...

Attached: 7625091_a4d18c7a-2ed8-11e8-9898-0b2025ca72bb-1_1000x625.jpg (1000x625, 370K)

Will the roach that posts the wh*te threads begone now?

wh*Te wives seem to like Big BLACK Dick a lot though. wh*Te men can't stop getting cucked by BLACK master race due to superior BLACK genes.

Attached: pic_24_big.jpg (575x914, 116K)

I think you should get shot regardless

You too

Imagine being paid to make posts like these. What a sad existence it must be lol

You going to get banned soon roach

A bunch of hairy, micro-dicked Anatolian manlets fishing for (you)s.

No one who actually lives around blacks worships or would want to project themselves onto these dumb, violent animals.

Attached: 640B610B-3903-4683-B113-9723031DD1A4.jpg (644x1024, 73K)

Animals do tend to have bigger sexual organs. What’s your point?

Well played OP

Attached: LocalTurk.jpg (603x542, 57K)

kys