Black clover showings sold out everywhere

>black clover showings sold out everywhere
Is this series going big in the west?

It's going to be Fairy Tail tier.

I hope not. Woulda thunk MC's screeching would've turned people off to it. For that matter, notice the "From the studio that brought you NARUTO AND BLEACH" in OP pic. I'm amazed THAT didn't turn people off to it.

It's automatically worse than FT because it doesn't have qt girls, let alone fanservice.

Haru and Grey go on an adventure huh?

How did the author manage to get away with making an actual Naruto copy and paste?

...so it doesn't have as MANY qt girls.

Means nothing until we know how much tickets they were selling in the first place

By cutting out Sasuke/Sakura/Kakashi.

It kinda does,it doesnt focus on then being hot most of the time, hell recent chapter is Mereoleona just beating the shit out of someone that have pretty much copy hax magic.

Who gives a shit about the west

I got my ticket.
Wonder if people will leave during the screaming.

So is this good?

WOW, the majority of anime fans are idiots who gobble the same fucking shit over and over, who would have ever tought?

Is it just me or do their faces look fucking weird

ahegao you baka

It does have that Black Bull slut witch, but up until this point she's more annoying than sexy. Somehow her walking around in just her underwear is less sexy than her 'regular' outfit too. No idea how the fuck that works, but she's just unappealing in her underwear. Maybe it's just my Thot Senses going haywire.

>having "Thot Senses"
Sounds like you're fairly self-conscious/chuuni about such things, eh?

When the witch arc gets adapted and has the evil demon mode Asta bad end scene this will blow up.

>from the studio that brought you naruto and bleach
I still can't believe mods forced Sup Forums to accept naruto threads.

When Julius one-shotting bad guys.

>I still can't believe mods forced Sup Forums to accept naruto threads.
From what I remember they were openly rejected up until the shitstorm over the ending, which was going to spill over no matter what any mod said.

Wait people actually watch this show, I thought it would be a big turn off because of the mc's screeching.

Is the show good?

I'm just eagerly awaiting for moot to figure out he'll never be anything more than an errand boy at google and that he betrayed and sold off the only thing that made his name worth knowing. Hope he kills himself then.

The anime isn't good because of the pacing, the manga is decent.

My Hero Academia is more naruto rip off then black clover

Big in west but shit in japan its not in top 10 anime franchises

How can Black Clover compete?

It can't

>from the studio that brought you naruto and bleach
This is almost on the same tier of red flag as "Tyler Perry's ______"

One piece its close become number one with 6.11 billion just need 0.14 billion more

Wait next year

But next year MHA will have it season 3 games and a movie it will never have a chance

It’s only the sales that can be tracked which doesn’t include merchandise.
We’ll know if BC is a success on how well the game sells or if it gets more ep added later on like world trigger did.

Only retards like it

There were five people in my theater.

Where?

God the pacing is so horrible.