White male safe space

Why is “white men” a slur now. What the fuck. It’s like they’re trying to provoke us. Imma go on a rant now but frankly there’s no where else for me to say this to and I think you guys will be sympathetic. I used to find this whole “you’re a white male” thing kinda funny and me and my friends used to laugh at it. Now it’s 3 years later and people literally us it to say that we shouldn’t get to voice our opinions because of how blinded by our privileges we are, well if it’s like that then I don’t want to say anything at all. Every day it bleeds more and more into the mainstream and it’s only getting worse. I’m watching a funny snl video and they fuckin do it there, I read comic books and it’s in there as well. I’m sick of them constantly misrepresenting why we might angry and then picking the worst possible interpretation of why we might be feeling what we’re feeling. It’s like we’re evil but the only way to prove we’re not is by doing shutting up and doing everything that those bastards say. I just want things to go back to the way things were but I’m starting to think they won’t. I’m not even a real Nazi, this is the only place where I can be myself. If I ever said this to anyone in real life they’d tell me to fuck off. Help anons. Anyone have similar thoughts?

Attached: 6CD35BDE-A4C5-4CCD-8AAF-F851B945AA79.png (205x246, 7K)

It pisses me off too. And I’m a jap.

Be proud of your people like I am of mine. I think that the degenerates will be paying for their sins before not too long

I don’t want to hurt anyone mate. But they need to pay for this.

Bump

They will. Their idiotic policies will collapse the system. The only reason that there aren’t right wing death squads right now is because not many will rise up against the system as long as they have some money in the bank and food on the table. When that’s gone, the leftists are going to find out just how fuckin mad we really are

White males are the final line of defense of the West. The media, government, and their lackey bastard children are just getting started, because they know this to be true. They seek to demoralize and divide, even to make you physically weak by depriving you of your testosterone! They're scared of the white male, never forget.

Be unapologetically aggressive and throw shit back at them. Don't cuck out when they call you racist.

I wish I had your optimism. I’ll stay strong, red pill my mates and wait for the opportunity.

Optimism? I see western civilization collapsing all around me. I just want to make sure the retards who are dragging us to hell with them get what's coming to them.

I’m not a Based edge lord. I just want a job, a home and a family. Nothing more. I know I can’t ignore it anymore. Trump election was nothing compared to this, this will require large scale psychological warfare to fix. If we fail then I don’t want to guess at what they’re gonna do next. These people have no limits, they’re just gonna keep pushing.

Actually fuck it and fuck them. I’m not giving up. I’m gonna tear down their perfect world. If I can’t have the life I want then no one can.

You need to be a torturer and child rapist who mails Anthrax, knocks down skyscrapers with people inside them, and installs a slick mole presidential successor to help you cover it up.

Then everybody will love you.

Attached: 1521825391956.jpg (1262x1224, 1.39M)

At least I’d have some self respect.

Turning minorities against the majority while increasing minority rights (thus infringing on the majority) was an easy way to turn an entire population against each other

I want off this ride.

I don't mean yelling slurs, I just mean telling them you don't care about their shaming techniques. Although sometimes be unapologetic can work. I got away with yelling at another student in a university class about how blacks commit the most crime once while brushing off his cries of racism. Don't underestimate the power of conviction.

bro, you might be more afraid than you need to be. i show my power level in public all the time and you would be surprised how many people are redpilled these days

be proud of your white maleness. they hate is cause they aint us

Attached: 1520183705842.png (500x662, 360K)

Maybe you’re right. It’s not as bad as it seems and I just need to express myself more. How do you go about this, what kind of reactions do you get from this?

be a pioneer. you'll get better at it as you practice. watch some stefan molyneux videos for good talking points and arguments that will make you not look crazy, but instead rational and well-evidenced. but no need to continue watching his stuff forever once you get his talking points down.

What kind of area do you live in. I live in quite a lefty London (Africa) Campus. It’s basically animal farm here.

Chicago. Just speak neutrally, but include the redpills. No need to say 'we should do it X way'. If you just present the evidence, people will come to that conclusion themselves. If you say how people should think, you might get pushback.

so essentially you're experiencing 1/100 of what a PoC experiences daily in our *colorblind* Western nations, especially USA

Go full Fascist and break your people free.

Attached: 1xgttz.jpg (500x437, 50K)

So I’m saying we should set the clocks back, kick of POC into the sea and send the women back into the homes. Them head down the pub for a pint. Seriously though, I know I’m acting like a little bitch but POC are constantly fucking whining, it would be nice to have a quiet thread on an anonymous internet board for us Tyrone.

Attached: EAAF1552-D65D-4D8B-8928-BE83E5320969.gif (320x160, 1.05M)

sorry whitey doesn't do borders well. you don't respect other people's borders and shouldn't expect other people to respect yours.

I honestly believe it does all stem from jealousy for white maleness but I still don’t know why they feel that way. It’s kind of mediocre. They never say what they really mean.

Attached: 8F4CCAB3-2D99-4EB9-8049-70AF7BE853DE.png (800x800, 206K)

lol they don't stop there..
millions of the kids that have posted here in the last 10 years are in situations beyond that already
or have been.

we know who's really getting shit on in this country..

we're watching it all go down in slow motion like the twin towers.... it's still dropping floor by floor. and we're all yelling "its coming down!"
that's where it's at right now...

Sorry but the world isn’t fair. You get as much as you can take. This isn’t a debate, you’ve gotta go back.

but the world is fair. you people are getting exactly what you deserve. 30 years ago you could spout whatever you wanted. try and speak ill of West indies Britons or *Asians* and see what happens

Trust me, in 30 years there won’t be any British West Indians to speak of. Fuck off out of my thread.

Attached: B7C834A3-5734-4BDD-8EB8-59CC88FAA4D8.png (648x510, 472K)

I'm seriously considering reporting this thread and it's author to the relevant authorities.

Attached: check privilege.png (576x960, 623K)

This only works if you are rich or very powerful. Doing this = no more friends, amicable family relations, work or earning potential etc.

Attached: 5405F1A0-3B97-44E9-B95D-65782C104D27.jpg (1024x551, 116K)

>that flag
>that post
Why are you on this site?

Oi, bin that meme flag ya wanker

I am ashamed of my province. This is just wrong.

How did you let this even happen. Which fuck up is responsible for this.

>tfw you are everything except a canadian citizen
>just fucking kill me already

Stop being such a pussy. Exercise 1 hr per day, read 1 hr per day, and get a job. When you a worthy get a white wife and have kids. Nothing else matters

Based

I'm ashamed of the whole country
I'm hoping for the best in the 2019 election

It’s all fucking envy. Such an ugly thing as well. Just because your neighbour has a bigger car than you it doesn’t mean you get to fuck with him. What ever happened I suffering with quiet dignity. Especially when it comes to stuff which isn’t even a choice. Seriously it’s like they’re trying to create Nazis.

Any right wing non honey pot groups in the States?

Go to Russia

Attached: gej_slavjane-2.jpg (1024x469, 102K)

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD FAGGOT. MOVE OUT OF NIGGERTOWN, ASS FUCKING CENTRAL BIG CITY AMERICA AND CLEAR YOUR MIND OF THE MACHINATIONS OF THE OVERLY-SOCIAL.

That was the plan but these people are pushing for political power and they gonna fuck us if they ever get it. They already are now for me, but it’ll get a whole lot worse if I just keep my head down and do nothing. Silence isn’t a choice anymore senpai. I’m not whining anymore.

I’ve considered it.

7 of 10 suicides are white males. 63% of gun related deaths are suicide and the white male is still the enemy of that stupid March.

Well our lesbian Premier has managed to do a lot of damage in terms of education curriculum, protecting kids "gender expression", etc and most uni students lean so far left it is just tragic. I think Canada in general is a special snowflake when it comes to leftie 20 something year olds.

>Safe space
>Using (((their))) progressive commie lingo unironically
You sound weak my dude even if you have a point

more like check your awesomeness. seriously take pride in your 'privilege' and rub it in their faces because that's exactly what they don't want you to do. They want you to feel shame so if they tell you to 'check your privilege' tell them to go be less privileged somewhere else because you're to damn busy being literally better than them at EVERYTHING.

I'm (maybe too) optimistic and think that not even libtards will vote Trudeau; however I am skeptical that anything will change much if conservatives win because Scheer just seems kind of off to me.

Title was ironic

Its ok PewDiePie you must bask in the depression of the world and let it mold you to be stronger.

Attached: punished.png (500x492, 446K)

56% amuttica is unbearable. i have no interest in the present or future and our glorious history even seems dwarfed by this total decline at the most critical point of our world's development

I mean, he does seem kinda weak, but I've watched him confronting Trudeau in the house of commons and he seems to be direct and better-spoken than Trudeau. Unless someone better comes along I'll be voting for him.

AHAHAHAHAH that’s fucking hilarious

Attached: 8C38B54B-C299-40AA-A30B-702C35BB196D.gif (900x767, 751K)

>>Tfw you’ve got a PHD in Biology
>>Tfw 6foot 2, Fit, Green eyes and nice features
>>Tfw when Straight White Male
>>Tfw live in the richest civilisation the earth has ever seen in the richest time in recorded history.
>>Tfw 25 with my full life ahead of me
Still a fucking Sup Forumstard but you’re right.
We won the lottery and should be happy not ashamed. Let’s be happy, successful and prosperous. Whitepilled

Attached: CB8B9999-A102-4786-8FE5-BDE3A0700494.jpg (1000x800, 90K)

RaHoWa

Attached: expext God.png (475x792, 705K)

Based leaf.
I wish we could meet. THe old man keeps telling me I'm a rabble-rouser. I just want people to defend their points instead of trying to shame me for having a cock and white skin. It's almost always jews, roasties, and faggots. (Would be alotta blacks too I imagine but I live semi-rurally.)

>better-spoken than Trudeau
Well I agree on that point, and the arguments they have are actually pretty hilarious, especially when Trudeau refuses to answer a yes/no question and repeats himself like a broken record.
Lets hope for the best!

bitch where?

Together like the old days :^)

Attached: based allies.png (620x527, 403K)

That was the plan. A communist coup precipitated by vigilante white rights groups.

Hasnt worked yet. Hopefully Trump can defuse it, because if Obama or Hillary had been elected wed be in civil war right now.

Or new citizens under the auspices of a black supremacist communist Dictatorship.

I still cant believe they brainwashed the entire country so much that it elected a homosexual communist to the presidency because they couldnt recognize the danger signs. Did it a second time. And still think he was the best guy ever.

Ever person whose held any position of authority for the last 40 years needs to be hung for treason.

Always remember that when your liberal peers talk about diversity, what they do not want is diversity of thought. They want diversity only of skin color - which ironically is racism itself. They set the table for all the different color groups and religious groups and women groups and then get pissed off when the white man wants a seat at the table.

i'm everything on this list except i am murican and im an amputee

how many oppression points does that grant me - and am i allowed to voice an opinion since i'm not as privileged as my sexist problematic asshole brethren

Pewdiepie will lead the new world order.

Attached: C64341B3-A33D-4F0C-B812-A31B175897DD.jpg (300x300, 31K)

T. Glow in the dark nigger

Sup Forums is only going to march in the streets once its clear that were going to be facing civil war in our countries.

Attached: 4chan party van.jpg (607x242, 37K)

We shouldn’t try to reason with these people. Don’t ask for a seat. Make your own damned table with the people who deserve to be there.

I feel you bro.
However, as long as you don't put yourself into a situation where you could say, lose your job or be charged with a hate crime, liberals and minorities are actually big giant pussies.
I don't really make apologies anymore, basically I'm done holding back with these faggots, and they almost always back down when I show my powerlevel, and if they don't back down, they often surprisingly give respect.
Now, again watch your ass, because I'm in a very good financial position and I'm kind of free to not give a fuck about stuff (not rich, I just don't owe anyone anything) so that goes aong way toward allowing me the confidence to just tell them to fuck off.
I guess my point is to not let them break you. Work on financial independence, this simply means no debt and owning your own shit, if you can get there you're literally free from most of the bullshit.

This is what they're forcing us to do.
When the majority of white men go and make their own table, they're truly fucked.

>funny snl video
>comic books
is this pasta

No but it could be one day.

You know the people who complain about white males lump asians into that category anyway. You aren't black enough sorry.

Theres gonna be a privilege tax one day.

>well if it’s like that then I don’t want to say anything at all
Don't let the roasties win, user

Attached: Zombie_Fems.jpg (1280x712, 614K)

Attached: pol is a safespace.png (1103x441, 85K)

I would literally kill myself.

Quite certain reason why usa is what it is because no wealth, we have income but no wealth, and because of that there is nothing to do but do the job and do nothing.
So if we cut taxes, eliminate income and property taxes, we will have wealth again very soon, and because of that, we will stop voting these corrupted imbeciles into office only because it would give them higher free stuff.

Hmmm that sounds like communist speak user

It’s the opposite, imma tear down their commie institutions.

White people are just more attractive...

It's why all these mutts hate Taylor Swift.. because they can't be her... ever

But most white people will never be as good looking as Taylor Swift, yet we don’t want to tear her down. It’s more than just looks, although that may be a factor.

That's some of the most hilarious shit! Trudeau can go on for hours without answering the simplest yes or no question while the conservatives are fucking slamming him from across the room.

Attached: yamaguchi otoya2.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

The world is a cruel place, user.
And judging by how things are going in South Africa it's only gonna get worse for us from here on out.

Attached: 7b0.jpg (746x982, 136K)