Why aren't you working out to perfect your body, Sup Forums?

John Hughes
John Hughes

Why aren't you working out to perfect your body, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1023-1024x768.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hs5HGCKUQVk

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

I am

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

because i dont have time for it i just eat healthy and live my life

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Trying! Any tips?

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

Because a sixpack is only interresting if you seek dumb/african girls.
A slight (beer)belly is good enough to white males. Why? Simple we don't live in a hot hellhole but in a region where it gets cold and having a layer of fat is showing the ladies that you can get enough calories.

However, I am talking about functional fat, not obese/american.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

Because it hurts if you wait too long, knees and stuff. Plus food is my only comfort apart from Sup Forums and anime. Finally in order to work towards something over time you need a goal or a vision you can believe in, which the West is not providing me / I am not providing myself currently. What do?

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

because i will still have a micro penis

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Just hit 315 lbs squat 5x with perfect atg form. Then I started laughing out loud at the normies because my ear buds fell out and they're playing "back that ass up" fucking nigger music in the group exercise room.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Why should I help a Mestizo?

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

asked the kraut, no one talked to you goblino. now shoo shoo

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

Umm...you do see how man is portrayed in western cultures throughout history right?

William Jones
William Jones

I am

Parker King
Parker King

Testing was done on my biological sister 99.5 you spantec bastard.

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

whatever helps you sleep at night goblino muttante, stay salty

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

Lol I'm sleeping very good at night hayzues.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

/fit/

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

Realize you're destined for misery unending.

Live for something greater. Something you can not perceive. Something you can only have faith 'will be', if only because it will be a better tomorrow even if you're not the one living it.

Do it, and embrace suffering, if almost for suffering sake.

If not, then there is no reason to assume even death will save you from the downward spiral of perpetually escalating torment.

Austin Long
Austin Long

I am. On my rest day currently. I'm not throwing up super big weights right now, but I'm making progress!
Just benched 155 the other day. Getting close to my body weight! I'll get there.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

I stabbed my thumb with a wood chisel a few weeks ago and it's not healed yet. Still doing what I can though. 50 pushups at dawn and dusk

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

here, another (you), you seem needy today.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

I keep getting injured and can't lose a bit of fat below my belly button. Why does the weight not go where i want it to?

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

Because I’m not a beta virgin.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Yes. I am aware how classical art looks like.

I am also aware that most artisans live in cities far away from the brutality of nature.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

Ok, BSing aside. Honestly do you need any tips? If so on what?

Jace Long
Jace Long

HAHAHAHAHAHA
t. chink

James White
James White

Keep at it user, I hurt myself working oit a while ago and used it as an excuse to slip up. I'm back to it all but it will take me time.

Attached: 185415065.png (226 KB, 619x340)

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Lol are we living out in the elements of the harsh european winters? Anyway, no physically active in the wild and surviving on the essentials...you're not going to have an 8 pack and striations in your lats of course. A faint 6 pack will be there though. Just look at the weight the guys on alone lose.

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

I did

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

Losing weight has pretty much made me more into a moderate. Goes to show how unhappy people tend to flock to far-left and far-right groups, I've never felt better in my life (former fatty who played vidya all day).

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

I've never had much interest in working out, but after a horrible break up with the women I thought I'd marry & losing out on my dream job, I've spent most of 2018 in the gym.
The meme is real, lads. Lifting is better than an opiate high.

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

glad you made it bro, cheers

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

Sleeping well, superman sleeps good

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

I'm jewish

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

/fitlit/ buddy, pol sometimes because people started worshipping that untermensch varg

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Low test detected

Never going to make it

Attached: -20180306-191542.jpg (59 KB, 507x541)

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

Thanks bro, I have tried reading Campbell, listening to Manly P Hall, reading the Bible, a lot of different stuff. Trying to find that deeper meaning, deeper purpose kind of thing that can bring you out of the blackpill bullshit weakness.

Attached: fY-rznRaBCUe80NST-82H6hKqBStnfyEexFOPmGhu1Q.jpg (61 KB, 500x594)

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Stress. This pouch is designed to help you stay alert for prolonged periods of time without easy access for food. Long hunts or long times being hunted / having to flee another tribe or dangerous animal.

Destress user, and you can take it off.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

my neck and shoulder hurt all the time from lifting as a youth

Leo Price
Leo Price

thats interesting i was extremely right when i was in really good shape then due to injuries i stopped lifting and am now much more moderate

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

tfw my gf would never let me carry her because she's a strong independent woman

fucking feminism man

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

Because I'm too busy banging your mom. She loves my body the way it is, so I do to.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Is the Bible helping you, Sven? I am in a very similar situation to yours. I've been on an off-and-on depression for almost 8 years now and after I realized how everything is going to shit with immigration or politics and knowing that there's not solution... it just got worst (to put it mildly).

I lack purpose. Is the Bible helping you?

Attached: bible.jpg (55 KB, 1280x799)

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Definitely am. Reached my bench press goal, now I’m about 50 lbs short of my deadlift goal and 100 short of my squat goal...

James Clark
James Clark

Thanks man. I totally will. A healthy mind lies in a healthy body, and I want to be mentally healthy for the first time in my life.

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

you're weak
just neck yourself

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

Because I had to finish my taxes today.
Guess what? They went up a few hundred dollars. Thanks Trump, spend and tax Republicans.

Justin Price
Justin Price

I am working out.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Because it is a waste of time and blows out your knees and back

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

Fuck you. You got no idea for what I went through and I'm still fighting the constant struggle day after day since childhood. It's easy to think that "I am strong and others are weak" when you never went through any real tough times or episodes that could give you permanent traumas.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

no they didnt

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

You need to consider suicide.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

isnt argentina a perfect place i think of it as a stealthily european country that the darkies are too dumb to bother migrating to

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

2 hrs gym everyday
Work in landscaping/hardscaping/snow removal
Skateboard for 3-6 hours every other day

Lost 120 pounds in a year after giving up vidya

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

Paralyzed from the waist down.

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

this lmao

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

dude just g-gg-g-gear up!!!

t every fit homo

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

It's surprising how many people on /fit/ and Sup Forums genuinely recommend steroids and claim every negative thing about them is a lie to stop people from getting SUPER BUFF. I've reached the point where I genuinely assume that any super buff /fit/ poster is roiding up on the side, which is probably accurate.

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

I do pushups at home. Thinking of starting to do a home workout session with a phone app.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

If you don't have weights, just do squats, push ups, pull ups, dips and your core exercise of choice.

Christopher James
Christopher James

Arms and chest every day

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

what is negative about permanently high test?

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

argentina
country that the darkies are too dumb to bother migrating to
Mate, this is an immigration dystopia. We are the country that receives most of all the Latin America's inside migrations (we receive the 70%, the other 30% is divided in 6 countries) because we are, after Canada and your country, the best country to live in the Americas (ignore those ignorants that say that Chile is the best to live because of their economy: it's false, their people live like shit and their middle class is considered low class in Argentina - we have a MASSIVE migration of Chileans that come to use our public hospitals, schools, universities and other public institutions).
We might have nearly 15-20 million shitskins (paraguayans, chileans, bolivians, peruvians, venezuelans, brazilians, colombians, central americans, etc) that already replaced the European population that was still majority until the 90s.

Are there any white/european-descendant people down here? Yes, absolutely. Are we the majority? No where near. Is Argentina a "european country"? NO, it was, but not anymore.

Attached: argentina-inmigrantes-piden-mayor-representacion.jpg (53 KB, 640x427)

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

Stuffing needles in your balls to accomplish something random Greek homos could do without drugs on a diet of olive oil and dicks

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

testicular failure

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

enlarged heart

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

liver failure

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

early death

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

/fraud/ spotted

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

We have a MASSIVE migration of Chileans that come to use our public hospitals, schools, universities and other public institutions)
Why are argentinians ALWAYS in denial of their shittyness? I'ts fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1515464137877.jpg (33 KB, 453x500)

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

why do you think I'm not, Abdul?

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

sorry to hear that whitebro. at least you're not brazilian

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

i dont do it but its not really an issue from what ive seen
plus u get plenty of people on psychopathic amounts of drugs like the mr universe people who conceive kids after the fact
high test doesnt seem to have much downside
i would do it if i could just buy it from a drug store without dealing with the potential sourcing issues and pre-existing conditions issues etc

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

there is no point
t. non white

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

Do compound lifts. Dont touch any fucking cables.
Examples of compounds: Squat, deadlift, bench, overhead press, bent over row, pull ups. Learn the correct form before going heavy.

Attached: HRI1TrF-d.jpg (48 KB, 640x963)

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

the level of faggotry in some of the responses.

better idea, for all the non-faggots, post stats. ill go 1st

bench: 315lbs x 1-2
squat: 450lbs x 1
dead-lift: 475lbs x 1

Attached: 1511313469830.jpg (52 KB, 960x724)

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

takes too much time. my genes won't help much, i'm also tall and have fast metabolism. i barely have enough time to study.

David Anderson
David Anderson

Keep fighting, your country saved some bad ass Nazis at least

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

it will at least look proportionally bigger when you get lean i guess

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

Sitting is more fun

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Because I'm mind.
I'm married to body.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

my brethren, don't fall for the jewish lies, which aim to destroy your souls. Remember that the biggest enemy of the Jews is Our Lord Jesus Christ, who denounced the Synagogue of Satan and every sorts of perversions. Atheism and agnosticism is nowadays nothing more than a satanic lie from the synagogue

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

This. Mix in this some HIIT and stop eating like shit. STOP EATING SUGAR. Do something active on your rest days like biking, swimming, hiking, etc.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Because I hurt my back from doing squats badly.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

What steps should I take to become warrior tier?

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

In this order, establish a DAILY routine for:

sleep
diet
exercise

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

Guess what? They went up a few hundred dollars
And gee, I bet your paycheck went up by even more over the course of the year to still put you vastly ahead of what would have been the case of a Hillary election with more taxes to fund new wars and create a tranny bathroom at every public building!

David Anderson
David Anderson

Well I am ass backwards.

Sleep: just stopped coffee last week and down to 25mg of caffeine per day. Still ain't sleeping great.

Diet: Periods of low carb mixed with regular eating/stabilizing. 30# down in six months, wish it were more.

Exercise: 5 weeks in. Free squats, pushups, db rows. Left elbow is already sore so I suppose I am overdoing it.

Thanks for the advice. Gotta get the sleep down. MAkes sense.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

Nobody said 6 gorillion grams of test, dummy. People have been on TRT doses just a few times over natural production and lived well into their 80s without problems. It's the guys who think they need a massive fucking stack of drugs long after their days of competing have ended that die early.

When I get into my 50s and my nuts don't give me as much test to feel the way I used to, I'll give it a try myself. Still naturally pumping more though my veins in my mid-40s than most teenagers do now in the current era of general faggotry being the norm.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

tfw no sexy right wing bf...

Attached: 1508851884445.jpg (160 KB, 750x1334)

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

sleep is the most important piece of the puzzle

also, take a breather when you get tendon/joint pain. If it's just muscle soreness u good

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

I started last week, I have no fucking idea what I'm doing and I can barely lift the bar. I'm going M-W-F, doing phraks gslp, but I'm quite discouraged

Attached: 20728331-1883585258569806-8406138907633974534-n.jpg (7 KB, 173x214)

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

I use all my time on philosophy and composing indie documentaries about nature.
Ergo, I have no need for working out, to attain my goal in life.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

link to documentary

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

be me about a year ago
go from "red pilled" to full white nationalist
start going on /sig/ threads on Sup Forums
hit the gym 5-6 days a week
one day see a guy with a fash haircut walk into the locker room
he opens locker 14
full
opens 88
full
starts walking to 148 (the one I always use)
I start laughing and pop my headphones out of the jack
"if you don't like what we tell you to believe in, we'll kill you"
he starts laughing and says "they know, shut it down"
tfw Sup Forums is infecting real life now

Attached: 1521948601351.jpg (30 KB, 400x403)

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

sleep is the most important piece of the puzzle
I am working on this but it is tough. Never realized how much artificial light there was until I tried to black out my room.

also, take a breather when you get tendon/joint pain

Yeah, I have five weeks in, worked out today and going to take a week off and rest. What do you think a good sched is? 3 on 1 off, or what? I am late 30's, btw.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

I don't have any clean clothes.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

I have the body of a God ....

Attached: Buddha.jpg (213 KB, 1000x750)

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

lol wat a weak cunt havent lifted for almost 2years and im like 25lbs off ur max DL and SQ and 10lb of ur bench

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

Prepare to join the French foreign legion.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

this didn’t happen

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Don't have the link, but pic very related.

Attached: edHB5oK.jpg (37 KB, 400x357)

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

because I can't be a real furry.

Attached: ohmeow!!!.jpg (133 KB, 468x344)

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

Attached: 1517244372195.jpg (131 KB, 1000x1000)

Jace Long
Jace Long

You'd be surprised how many people who hit the gym are far-right

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

LARPing this hard

Attached: 88eva.png (2.11 MB, 1920x1080)

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

most people are egotistical self centred cunts or good cunts. no inbetween

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

BEWARE THE SWOLE LEFT

Attached: 1503020006072.webm (2.38 MB, 640x800)

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

he fell for the compound meme
Enjoy your bulging disk

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Only faggots think machines and single-joint movements will keep you from ever getting injured. Problem is, most people are too retarded to lift properly - considering I can go to Instagram and see hundreds of sub-150 lb. females safely squatting 2x bodyweight, I'd say you're just a lazy cunt who loves making excuses.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

what the fuck is that thing

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

PFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1413063101402.png (1.23 MB, 912x905)

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

My foot is broken.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

It's essentially cosplay.

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

El goblino miniatura communisto

Attached: 1502948558577.jpg (118 KB, 614x768)

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

I’ve been oly lifting for over five years now. Lots of heavy singles. Lots of 90%+ squats, deads, and presses. And I have absolutely no problems

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

it's a meme because faggots just instantly suggest compound movements to complete beginners whose bio mechanics are probably fucked. Fix your shit before compounds. Most faggots on here probably have an atrophied hank hill ass. Most people's bodies in the west are fucked and should probably do a month or two of bodyweight before compounds.

but... but... compounds will fix their body!!!!
Good luck to someone who can't even activate the proper muscles because they're atrophied from sitting all day.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Severe depression and anxiety.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

B-but I do.

Attached: lol.png (48 KB, 876x716)

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

Am female, can confirm, I fucking love feeling up a dude's cute chubby belly.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

Larp
Brain yourself

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

This is true. You should be able to Slav squat before you start fucking with barbells

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

fucked up my back 6 weeks ago going for a 1rm squat
no joint damage but every single muscle seized the fuck up so it wouldn't bend at all without an insane amount of pain
slowly been recovering, trying to relearn how to sit up without hands now
back is pretty much normal except after long days and in cold weather when it hurts a bit on one side, but not enough to impair movement
I think I'm almost ready to get back into the temple of iron but my fitness has taken a massive hit, how do I get strength levels up again without risking fucking up my back?

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

I'm too lazy, tired and old

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

Is it even from this dimension? Would love to smash its head in its cake, and suffocate this sad creature putting it out of its sad existence it calls life. It can inhale its last breath full of commy cake.

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

rehab. Seriously don't fuck with your back. Fix your shit before going back. Once you lose it, you realize how you just take a healthy back for granted. Lift to be healthy not for thots or PRs. Take your time and put health at #1

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

You're never too old, bro.

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

hey dad my soylent ran out please buy some more for me
thanks xoxo

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

I am

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

I'm in wisconsin. Every woman is a ham planet who thinks she is a queen. Why should I keep busting my ass?

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

Why aren't you working out
Because I'm fasting. I'm on the snake diet, if I did much exercise I'd probably fucking faint, I haven't eaten in 5 days. The fat is fucking dropping off me at an insane rate and because I'm fasting I'm not catabloic so I'll lose fat absurdly quick while retaining muscle mass.

After I get lean I'm gonna start building up more muscle.

Everyone should check out the snake diet, if you're overweight, fucking hate cardio but have enough willpower to stop stuffing your fucking face every day then the snake diet is PERFECT for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=hs5HGCKUQVk

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

working out for women

faggot

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

down to 198lbs at 6'2" my man.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit