God's chosen people are the Jews

God's chosen people are the Jews

Attached: 1517364997588.jpg (3000x1839, 3.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Myth
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
c-span.org/video/?299397-1/civil-war-battlefield-medicine&start=2419
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove it without using the bible.

Chosen to do what exactly?

Chosen for what? And why should I care?

chosen to burn?

Attached: lol.jpg (480x384, 54K)

chosen to rule over the low iq cattle that like to call themselves christian, muslim, atheist or whatever

heh heh. Adolf Hitler and Geman men cull your parasitic miasma in eastern Europe

Is this an Israel #1 thread?

[spoiler]
it's prophesied that they'll lose in the end

That's fucked up if true. But didn't the invention of the internet create another ruling class that every "elite" and connected person depends on to have their system functioning

Anyone who thinks the Jews control the world is a retard.

The Torah does say Jews should rule, but how and why?

Doesnt it say Jews are suppose to be A light to the nations and bring them closer to The almighty?

No longer present outside the angloshphere bro ? Do you suppose the Asiatic peoples will ever tolerate there presence ? None existent China Japan Korea. no middle man parasite for them.

I was kinda trolling, but I beleive that jewish people on average are far superior intellectually though.
Dont beleive they have a hivemind to rule over or exterminate other races/religions. There is a nepotism going on though, cause they would rather help out/support a jew over any other person but lets be real, thats a common thing among other races. Its just because they are more successfull at it (than lets say the blacks who also like to fuck each other up) so others start hating on them

It depends on the group of Jews too. I remember hearing that some groups in Europe inbred and developed genetic problems. There is a historical reason why so many jews go into finance. Prior to Germany becoming a country jews were forbidden from holding most kinds of jobs/positions, but handling money was allowed cause it was seen as a distasteful career. So they literally could not get any other job and just perfected and only hired other jews. So Hitler really had nothing to complain about other than his own ancestors forcing the jews to go into financing. On a whole I'd agree that the jews have got some pretty good genetics.

>Its just because they are more successfull at it (than lets say the blacks who also like to fuck each other up) so others start hating on them
It's interesting, isn't it? Jews are following their evolutionary instinct to look out for fellow Jews and this is creating an anti-body type reaction in other races - to hate the Jews. Interestingly, if other races didn't hate the Jews, they would be wiped out.

Wow, those poor Jews were restricted to the most lucrative and powerful positions in society. How tragic, we truly must support them in their holy mission.

>Jews are following their evolutionary instinct to look out for fellow Jews and this is creating an anti-body type reaction in other races - to hate the Jews.

Are you retarded? That's not how evolution, if it were real, works.

>Moloch's chosen people are the Jews

Fixed that for you, OP

Attached: cadfc10242c7d71e1e46357807168ea1.jpg (736x552, 64K)

No ever said the Germans were smart people. I mean they gave birth to a idiot like Hitler...

That's not a real quote.

>Wow, those poor Jews were restricted to the most lucrative and powerful positions in society.
It wasn't like that in pre-industrial Germany. Nobility was desired by everyone. Financial positions were for accountants - like Petyr Baelish in GoT. No one cared for financial positions because there was no honor, glory or title to be gained from it.

It just so happened that as society went away from wars, the financial positions became more sought after and Jews were in the perfect position to dominate.

>Are you retarded? That's not how evolution, if it were real, works.
>if it were real
>if it were real
It amazes me how retarded people often think others are retarded.

>No ever said the Germans were smart people. I mean they gave birth to a idiot like Hitler...
>Hitler was German
Hitler was Avstrian you fucking moron.

ditto.

>ditto.
Says the guy who thinks Hitler was born a German.

So the Germans let a FOREIGNER lead them! Did no one check his birth certificate!

Then why'd they kill his son?

Attached: 1516756079908.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

Too bad modern jews aren't real jews. Just whites larping and stealing culture as usual.

The first Christians were jews.... The first Pope was jewish... sounds like the jews were our friends all along!

>Hitler was born in Austria-Hungary

I’m embarrassed for my country

If your people aren't your god's chosen people, that means you're worshiping someone else's god and you should consider not doing that.

Attached: f437e56c4bb47ea9833e5656c145a542.png (636x900, 233K)

>So the Germans let a FOREIGNER lead them!
When you were starving due to the treaty of Versailles, when your people's will has been broken by the inter
national community for having imperialistic plans - just like everyone else - who cares if a foreigner leads you against the world?
>Did no one check his birth certificate!
You voted twice for Obama, didn't you?

He was still a German. He wanted self-determination for all German people in and out of Germany.

Attached: eef72b71f0bcde96af5df6150e93737d.jpg (900x1028, 208K)

Good

wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Myth

>The first Christians were jews.... The first Pope was jewish
True. Don't forget Hesus. He was a Jew too.
>sounds like the jews were our friends all along!
Yeah, they're not a bad people. If they're ever exterminated, it will be sad, because people will eventually realize that all Jews wanted was a land of their own where they could rebuild their temple and carry out their rituals.

>If your people aren't your god's chosen people, that means you're worshiping someone else's god and you should consider not doing that.
>Only cultistic religions survive
Kek.

>tfw you're so superior you have to beg the goyim to come save you from the gas

You misunderstand the place of Jewish power. They do not merely exist within society. They literally prop up society through their parasitism, and when it's run its course they let it all crash and make off with the profits to invest in other schemes. There were less wealthy Jews too, but they played the role of scapegoat when anti-Jewish tensions came to a boiling point. The worst culprits got away without a scratch due to their elevated statuses in society. Many times they were the ones who actually spread anti-Semitic propaganda - so that the poorer Jews could take the fall. These Jews were considered inferior, and the word "kike" comes from rich Jews referring to the poor ones.

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

Germans are smarter than kikes. Funny enough so are Americans despite having so many shitskins.

It just says a lot about the German people. I guess they're meant to be LED rather than to lead.

I think most people would be sad if most group of people's suddenly became extinct.

>be christian
>think The L-rd Almighty can break a promise

>talking about the country that lost TWO world wars.

>Americans are smarter than kikes
>proceed to elect a literal kike president
heh

I'm sure the third time will be the charm!

why do jews (just 2% of US population) have so much power?

weird!

Attached: 5685643864.jpg (2282x1026, 548K)

Every people on earth has their own gods. Some have been forgotten, but there are plenty of white Gods still in memory.

Attached: sample_d544724ce3ead8fe8ed7b33c0dfd11b2.jpg (850x1210, 611K)

>They literally prop up society through their parasitism, and when it's run its course they let it all crash and make off with the profits to invest in other schemes.
This is just like all other anti-Jew posts on Sup Forums. Full of stupidity and contradiction. Jews first help develop a society, and when things go bad, they jump ship.

So society first welcomes Jews, lets them rise to position of power, and once you realize you got conned by them, society decides to eject them.

Who is at fault here? The Jews? Or the greed-driven society for whom nothing will ever be enough?
>There were less wealthy Jews too, but they played the role of scapegoat when anti-Jewish tensions came to a boiling point.
Just like how all of us non-Jews are the pawns of the non-Jew elites. They have their scapegoats, and we have ours.
>These Jews were considered inferior, and the word "kike" comes from rich Jews referring to the poor ones.
Or, from the Jewish entry via New York where Jews who didn't know English signed with a Circle (Kikul) instead of an X (which for them represented the cross of Christ).

Majority of Americans didn't vote for him

>needs entire world to take down one nation

no single country could defeat them on their own, I bet your little kike brain can't think that critically though.

>be big brained merchant
>don't know what literal means

i for one welcome our inbred overlords

>It just says a lot about the German people. I guess they're meant to be LED rather than to lead.
Such arrogance to put down the Germannic blood. The Germannic tribes were the most faithful to evolution - placing men and women on equal foothold and allowing only the strongest men to marry women - permitting sexual liberty without devolving into decadence.

Germannic blood will always survive and thrive in the world. Sure, they have lost their way now, but they will rise again.

Before you sperg out, remember, that the war between the Germans and Jews has simply shifted stage from Germany to the U.S. Most of the world's German descendents and Jews are in the U.S. and it is destiny for their battle to play out again.
>I think most people would be sad if most group of people's suddenly became extinct.
I dunno man. I wouldn't be sad if retards like you went extinct. You serve no purpose other than to be sheep and incendiaries. You have no independent thought and replacing you with a metronome would be sufficient.

>proceed to elect a literal kike president
Trump is German you moron.

>why do jews (just 2% of US population) have so much power?
Information. They have dirt on everyone.

>Every people on earth has their own gods. Some have been forgotten, but there are plenty of white Gods still in memory.
No no, I was agreeing with what you said earlier. I just found your observation, which is true, amusing.

Probably paranoid he was going to kill them. They're always paranoid about that.

WRONG.
Christians are God's chosen people
Read your bible.

Attached: 1519265980309.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

You can't with the Bible.

Jesus nullifies the OT.

Not political, just a shitpost.
Enjoy your ban.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

>God's chosen people are the Finnish

God is the endpoint of sentient biological evolution.

There is no "chosen" race.

There are only those who are nearest or furthest away from the deep future God on a biological/psychological level.

And it's no more the Jews than it is their Arab cousins...

Humanity is so pathetically stupid.

"Either creationism or atheism."

Morons.

Attached: 7.jpg (800x600, 171K)

A single country did defeat them. America.

Evolution is a law of nature. You can't be faithful to it. You just adhere to it whether you want to or not. Then again what do I know! I don't even think evolution is real.

I've been looking for a good book on transhumanism. Got any to recommend?

Sup Forums deserves this thread.

>Evolution is a law of nature. You can't be faithful to it. You just adhere to it whether you want to or not.
Hahahahahaha.
>Then again what do I know! I don't even think evolution is real.
Yeah, this is pretty accurate. Human evolution can be controlled by selective reproduction. Genetically engineering a population has been practiced in eastern cultures via arranged marriages, via Jews due to their strong in-group preferences and various other communities.

The Germannic tribes were an excellent exception to the genetic engineering approach of various farming based cultures because they specifically allowed sexual freedom to their youth. No one was expected to marry at a young age, and when a man proposed to a woman, it was the man who had to pay her dowry - usually oxen. Marriage between men and women was considered a relationship between equals - a married couple were expected to face the challenges of life together and support each other.

The Germannic tribes were far more advanced than any modern society. It is not a coincidence that the most industrious people are the Germans. They are meant to survive and eventually rule the world side by side with the Jews - who, evolutionarily, provide an excellent foil to the German mentality.

true

oops... that wasn't medicine! c-span.org/video/?299397-1/civil-war-battlefield-medicine&start=2419

Attached: download (4).jpg (637x358, 54K)

The two week war

>enemy army tanks rise to top of sand dunes miles from Israel's opposing army of tanks
>So early in Israel's history they only have around 100 tanks to take on the threat that could very well rake down their new nation
>enemy army that could easily overwhelm them, starts to turn around and drive away
>Jews are confused
>historic accounts you can find in any history book show the enemy army didn't see just 100 tanks
>they saw thousands of tanks
>they thought they were outnumbered and couldn't possibly win

If you had paid attention in history class you would have known about the biggest recorded miracle in history.

Which doesn't guarantee a spot in heaven according to Christ. He taught a Jew could not get into heaven just for being a Jew. This pissed off the entitled Jew religious leaders.

They get the benefit of being the first child of the strict Asian parent while we are the middle child the parent is lax on. When Jews are atheist, they suffer and God doesn't help them. The bible was full of the cycle of Jews turning their back on God, and then getting fucked up, then going to him for years of prosperity, and then turning their back again. There is a third state between the two when they regress to atheism that is the worst. Jesus said God hated neutral people more than atheists. "Like luke warm water, I will spit you from my mouth."

Right now they are on the pendulum of being mostly atheist. Or even worse, doing horrible shit while believing and getting goyim to do horrible shit. Because they think they are leading the goy into damnation for their actions, while they will get a free pass into heaven for being a Jew. But what they don't know is they will burn too.

Not anymore