This is a custom-made semi-automatic.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Guns are illegal to buy.

This is a custom-made semi-automatic .308 with a home made clip.

A civilian made this.
We make guns illegal, how do we stop this?

Attached: 56846795622222-2.jpg (330 KB, 1052x790)

All urls found in this thread:

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-SMG_Book.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM
youtube.com/watch?v=jk01a63Imt8
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/11/21/homemade-semi-auto-p-luty-machine-pistol-lots-photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=mHAO8oxwioU
youtube.com/watch?v=di6wyFglFjA
amazon.com/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-9mm-Submachine/dp/0873649834
jim.com/killingfields.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VOgDdGLdZ_k
youtube.com/watch?v=AYR_R8-ES2M
22lrreloader.com/design-details/
youtube.com/watch?v=kTi_m4swU-Q
warco.co.uk/metal-lathes-metalworking-lathe-machine/302922-mini-hobby-lathe.html
ebay.fr/itm/Lee-Precision-Bullet-Mould-1oz-Slug-90281/252868002393?hash=item3ae01b8259:g:3zAAAOSwwgRahv6O
metalsupermarkets.co.uk/store-finder/
amazon.com/Mitutoyo-293-344-30-Digimatic-Micrometer-Range/dp/B00LJLV828/
amazon.com/Pc-Precision-Telescoping-Gage-Set/dp/B00R5E5PI6/
amazon.com/Spectracide-Stump-Remover-Granules-HG-66420/dp/B004GVYXKC
canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/green-earth-garden-sulphur-powder-300-g-0593713p.html
instructables.com/id/Gunpowder/
youtu.be/xh4n5puQQlo?t=51
youtube.com/watch?v=K9TRaGNnjEU

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

a home made clip.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Magazine...

Sorry!

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

custom-made semi-automatic .308 with a home made clip.

custom-made semi-auto .380 with a homemade magazine

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

clip

Attached: 1520045095566.jpg (5 KB, 199x254)

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Not 308 and full auto only

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Who taught the frenchie guns?

Daniel James
Daniel James

Probably .380

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

looks more like a 380
clip

Lucas White
Lucas White

Attached: poop-time.jpg (123 KB, 659x899)

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

checkum, the apology is sincere, dont let it happen again

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Yeah because everybody has the tools to do it and the knowledge....What are you trying to prove murican ?

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Alright dumbfuck, let me spell it out for you. It's about accessibility. It's a lot easier for some nutcase to stop by a walmart and take a gun to school than it is to spend the time and resources necessary to build one himself.

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

You can't. People will start using more dangerous (less traceable) versions because there is no reason not to.
You can't tell a man that he can't defend himself. Nature overrides your politics every single time. If your hubris will not allow you to understand that, your societies will continue to be destroyed.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

clippazine

Thank God it doesn't have a bump stock or a barrel shroud or else we'd all be dead by now.

Attached: average-gentleman-from-lisbon.jpg (21 KB, 480x360)

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

that doesnt shoot 308

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

there's no fucking way that's chambered in .308

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

That's not a .308

John Lopez
John Lopez

thank you pierre that was bothering me

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

But some guy built one. He now has access to it. He could make more. He could sell them. Thousands of other people could do this. You need to get your neck acquainted with a rope you leaf faggot

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

The rest of the world does a pretty good job at it, ask them.

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

and who the fuck cares if he calls it a clip again you autist.

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

you still need the most important part, the bullets.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

I didn't think of it like that. You got a point.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Thid

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

clip

Attached: upotte-m16-interested.jpg (26 KB, 261x352)

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Ban assault metalworking tools.

Justin Green
Justin Green

a clip and a mag are 2 entirely different things you noguns faggot

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

you dont faggot

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

clip
magazine
wat

That Magazine is similarly sized to something for a 9mm.

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

.308, you wish

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Couldn't you make the outside out of wood ? And leave internal with metal

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Kys

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

anyone know how i can make one

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

We make guns illegal, how do we stop this?
Don't fool yourselves. The mental gymnastics are simply mind boggling. As a mechanical engineer and master craftsman/builder.. I can tell you that banning guns will not solve anything. Banning ammunition will not solve anything. Coming along and taking peoples weapons (if this could even be accomplished as the government would need willing participants to disarm the rural US) will not do anything but stymie gun ownership. Many of us have schematics for these weapons ingrained in our heads and have absolutely no issue building them in our kitchens, dens, rooms, and other private areas with nothing but crude implementations such as OP's pic related. They would need to come along and take all metals. Ban 3D printers and basically watchdog everyone's every move. While that is not impossible it sure would take a whole hell of a lot of effort to accomplish and would take a nearly clueless society. I would say that (((they))) are about 40% there already with dumbing down the populace with SSRIs and making them subservient through debt and restrictive laws but in the end that will never completely occur in a society as vast as America. There is no end-all-be-all solution to gun violence or violence in general anyone who thinks that they will control either in this day and age is simply misunderstanding and misunderstanding mankind.
All of this said to say that upholding the 2nd Amendment is preferable to any free society to keep checks upon their government, however well it has or has not worked thus far, it is in our greatest interest to keep ourselves armed.

Attached: mental-gymnastics.jpg (80 KB, 300x300)

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

metalsmithing

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

Can't stop all crime therefore we shouldn't stop any crime. -btards

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

sure why not?

Attached: ajk.jpg (98 KB, 1200x562)

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

sure let me just pull that skill right out my ass

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

sure seems like you are really exercising your mental gym. You think making a gun like this is simple?

John Gray
John Gray

sure why not?
Can you make the bullets out of wood as well?

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

There's no way that thing is firing .308...

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

The gun in the picture is a "Luty SMG." He is semi-famous in the gun community for creating easy to follow plans and instructions for creating a gun out of hardware store parts and very basic tools.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-SMG_Book.pdf

All it took was a google search faggot.

Attached: 01.jpg (342 KB, 1152x800)

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

OMG YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE.MY HEAD EXPLODE.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

The mental gymnastics is you thinking I ever stated building a weapon from makeshift items is simple. That is false. But, it is somewhat easier for many of us who are so inclined and properly motivated.

Justin Young
Justin Young

i have guns. i just dont care because they are not a significant part of my life. besides clip and magazine are basically the same thing you pretensions fuck. they both hold bullets

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

I saw a tutorial online, where a guy fabricated an AK-47 from a half sized, hardware store shovel. Even used the handle for a stock.

You would have to ban the use of tools and metal, in general to prevent homebrew firearms.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

That's just what the rest of the people in this thread expect every hood rat to do.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

skip to 1.05

Man this film was funny as fuck, topic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk01a63Imt8

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

Free smells, you say?

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/11/21/homemade-semi-auto-p-luty-machine-pistol-lots-photos/

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

Look here for yourself.

William Wright
William Wright

Crime follows gun laws. - retards

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Attached: 080.jpg (34 KB, 550x633)

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

a guy fabricated an AK-47 from a half sized, hardware store shovel

That was quite difficult though, and all he made was the receiver. He didn't make the barrel, gas system, trigger group, etc...

That is why the Luty SMG in OP's picture is so attractive because the plans allow you to create a firearm completely from hardware parts.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

I made myself over 9000 Luty SMGs, then I realised that I don't have any bullets, wat do?

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

I think Luty also made a guide on how to make the ammunition. I don't entirely remember so you'll have to find that yourself.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

He gave the knowledge for free...wow he must hate the government

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

only difficult part with cartridges is the primer compound, substitute it with electronic ignition if you cant make it yourself

John Gomez
John Gomez

Pretty sure you can make those from match heads but I could be wrong.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

you can but they are unreliable

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

Pipe shotguns are super easy to make.

bullets are also super easy to make.
shotgun shells doubly so.

you only really need one shot then make sure it hits someone with a real gun and upgrade just like vidya.

Attached: zgasbomb.jpg (212 KB, 720x1400)

Zachary King
Zachary King

you can but they're unreliable

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

I think Luty also made a guide on how to make the ammunition.
Yeah, buy some empty bullet casings and fill them with match heads

Ideal for us Europeans, for whom empty bullet casings are for sale on every street corner

Carson James
Carson James

You don't.

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

Apparently Professor Parabellum released up to vol 21 now, anyone have a link?
youtube.com/watch?v=mHAO8oxwioU

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

If you consider drilling a couple dozen holes and making several perfectly measured cuts into thick solid steel simple then I guess it is simple. It will still blow up in your face after just a few shots.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

paper shotshells then

Noah Price
Noah Price

Perfectly measured? As long as the magazine would feed into the barrel, that's the only part that really requires much hand-fitting. It's hard to fuck anything else up.

Jaycubl made a shotgun and ammo completely DIY. youtube.com/watch?v=di6wyFglFjA

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

It will still blow up in your face after just a few shots.
No, look at ().

I am probably going to make myself a Luty SMG in 9mm, but I will create a closed bolt NFA registered version because open bolt guns are illegal in the USA because they are too easily convertible to fully automatic.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

You could have just used a slambang shotgun as your example and not derailed the thread before it began.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

Why not build one of Bill Holmes or Gerard Metral's firearms instead?

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

Custom made 420rpm full-auto power tool.

Attached: 420.jpg (65 KB, 805x421)

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Seems to work to me.

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

it would take some effort but get empty cases from a place like ebay then make a mold to make your own lead bullets just like they did back in the day

and since whatever you're building is smooth bore a shotgun seems pretty logical

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

That or re-manufacture from blank ammunition used in starting pistols / bird scarers.

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Be American
Wants to make a point
Fucks up so badly everyone is laughing at him
Almost feel sorry for you. Also in the countries you need to make a gun because its hard to aquire ammo is the big problem

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

who the fuck is firing a .308 out of this.

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Can I get a tutorial?

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Pretty sweet

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

It's not a 308.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

checked
also why are you lumping me in with those degenerate niggers

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

Thats not .308

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

I was goong to say something about making your own lead and cases at a reloading bench but youre nogunz and probably wouldnt get it anyway.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

Use composites

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

This shit right here! The argument that "banning guns won't stop people acquiring guns" is insane. Of course it won't, but there wouldn't be many fucked up teenagers looking to acquire some shady shit on the blackmarket or take the time to build their own gun

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

380 ACP? The original plans were in 9mm.

Cases are harder to make than the lead, but inert reloading supplies are rarely controlled (other than primers / powder depending on where you are)

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

Test

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

I'd love to watch someone try to control that...while behind bullet proof glass.

Attached: 1472676457875.jpg (22 KB, 500x396)

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Gunpowder is also restricted in most countries. Its easier to get it on the black market than to try it yourself. Also less risk of the gun blowing up in your face...

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Import and replace existing population with mud people. They will be too stupid to make a gun from scratch .

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

You don't. Guns are very simple, easy a shit to make. I built way more complicated things as a kid. Only thing keeping people from making them in mass is from the con in the public ethos that they're other worldly and that the masses are nothing but a bunch of mouthing breathing consumers who don't know how to do anything where even making toast is magic.

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

To my current knowledge, all the serious homemade firearms on the internet:
Bill Holmes, 8 books.
Luty, ? books
Professor Parabellum, 20? books
Gerard Metral
Jaycubl (YT)
CrypticCricket (YT)
FocusofDarkness (YT)
24hr AK
Orions Hammer AK
Ronald Brown's book
Think that's most covered?

He made a Vol2 which was .380/.32 ACP depending on how it was chambered. It's marked by the distinctive circular trigger guard.

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

he doesn't make full auto mac 10's that fire 45. ACP
For shame desu

John Lewis
John Lewis

EZ, just make college education so expensive that it's cheaper to buy one.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Just wait till 3d printing goes mainstream. God bless Cody Wilson and Defense Distributed.

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

ITT: People with no practical skills or experience but over 9000 hours in YouTube viewing time boast about how easy it is to build your own Kalashnikovs and why aren't you doing it yourselves you pathetic losers

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

I'm ashamed of you amico

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

Cute. Too bad it's a killing machine.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

That looks like a 9mm to me

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

build your own Kalashnikovs
Nobody can do this; it's too difficult. Open-bolt SMGs on the other hand are quite easy to build; I'm a machinist.

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

A pencil and a pen are the same. They both write words.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Is that a Caesar's Legion's SMG?

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

Can your machinist skills make ammo out of raw materials too?

No, thought not

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Nobody can do this; it's too difficult.
TIL kalashnikovs come from aliens.

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

The frogs that I've come across on this board are surprisingly well educated when it comes to firearms.

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

So you support collective punishment? Funny and to think you relied heavily on civilly held guns when you broke away from the British in the 30s. Pathetic.

Oh and if you wanted to cause mass casualties at a school there are plenty of other ways to do so. Just look at what the Mohammads are doing in Europe.

Where there's a will there's a way user - why not try your hand at engineering one if it's legal for you to do so?

It's not impossible to make them desu, just convoluted. If it has reached the point you need to start making your own AK-47 clones innawoods, it's time to use the 2nd A for its intended purpose.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

It doesn't need to be perfect, there's a term called tollerance in machining user. And it wouldn't blow up after a few shots either.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

If someone is too dumb to use a drill press, why should they be allowed to vote?

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

It's not difficult for a mechanically inclined person to make guns from a blueprint, and it's not difficult to teach the skill to others in the event of a revolution.

The only thing guns are good for in terms of preventing tyranny is making civilians feel like they're tough enough to overthrow the government by force.

I would advocate banning handguns if every other method for preventing handgun deaths has been tried and has failed, which it hasn't in America. Your court and prison system sucks. Do what Norway does. "Hotel" prisons don't exist, watch Varg's video.

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

.308 or 380 auto ? Pretty big difference

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

Can your machinist skills make ammo out of raw materials too?

Yes, but it'd would be very time consuming. The brass shells and bullets are fairly simple to make on the lathe.

The gunpowder requires some basic chemistry knowledge; but I see no reason why you cannot make it.

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Oh OP, you describe guns like CNN

John White
John White

never forget there's always fire

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

if firearms are eliminated and I possessed the materials and skills to produce a product with a high market value i would do my best to flood said market with my product
its not about every chimp in Baltimore doing it

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

.308 or 380 auto ? Pretty big difference
Also Walmart sells black powder so it’s not exactly hard to get

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

The gunpowder requires some basic chemistry knowledge; but I see no reason why you cannot make it.
100% of responses on threads like these are of the "sure it can be done but I'm not exactly sure how never even tried it but I'm sure you can work it out for yourselves" variety

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Blacks are more than twice as likely to be killed with guns as Americans are. Why should I care?

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

My favorite rifle has clips and was made to deal with commies

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

If someone is too "dumb to use a drill press" as you put it, then why should they be allowed to own a gun?

Checkmate, drumpfaggot

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

amazon.com/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-9mm-Submachine/dp/0873649834

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

100% of responses

100% of people aren't machinists or engineers, but I can tell you that I've made fully functional professional quality automotive fuel injectors out of raw steel, plastic, and copper wire.

A fucking bullet with a basic gunpowder recipe is not difficult. This technology has been around for 500 years.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

We aren't all useless bongs.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

Attached: TPPP7691.jpg (62 KB, 828x553)

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

Vent you gas port user. Else you'll ruin the very hard to replace operation rod! New 30-06 create higher pressure than the 30-06 the rifle was designed for.

Levi King
Levi King

The guy just typo'ed.
presumably he meant .380 auto (or 38, or 9mm or 357. It's all the same caliber.)
Point is you won't ever get guns out of America because the people want them.
Here it's different. There was only a very few guns before a nut shot a load of toddlers at a school and they tightened up the law and got serious about licensing.
Bad guys here very rarely have guns or use them on anyone but each other so you'd never think you need one.
Totally different circumstances in America.
You don't get crystal meth here either but it's only because nobody wants it or else someone would be making it.
In America they want guns.
This is a global security issue and I support American freedom on this issue. Keeps us all safer.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

I agree. IQ tests for voting are a great idea. An acceptable alternative would be proof of lawful firearm ownership.

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

bullets
Rounds. Bullets are the things that come out of the rounds.

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

Free smells
My sides!

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

gunpowder it literally mostly nitrocellulose, if you passed basic chem you would be able to make it

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

100% of people aren't machinists or engineers, but I can tell you that I've made fully functional professional quality automotive fuel injectors out of raw steel, plastic, and copper wire.
"I have never done it but I have a vague idea of how it should be done why aren't you doing it already you losers"

We aren't all useless bongs.
"I have never done it but I have a vague idea of how it should be done why aren't you doing it already you losers"

James Brown
James Brown

If you are going to make it yourself why would you even let the government know you have it? Just make it full auto and hide it away for SHTF or whenever you wanna have some fun in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: tomthewarlord.png (630 KB, 1446x1437)

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

But I have done it, Achmed.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Gun ownership age minimum should be 35 and voting age should be 14, prove me wrong mutts

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

IQ tests are bullshit, but a political knowledge test could be effective. The problem is politicians would only try to introduce it when it benefits them.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

jim.com/killingfields.html

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

The gun debate is fundamentally a debate about technology. How much technology aka knowledge should a government withhold from citizens? It’s a deprivation of rights especially since the technology in question is that which allows for self defense and self preservation?

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Smokeless powder has been around since the late 1800s, it really isn't that hard to make. Gunpowder is literally piss easy (but not really the right tool for using in a modern firearm).

The primers would be most difficult to make, but again it's really quite old tech.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Google "making nitrocellulose", it takes less than an hour, and you deserve the visit you'll get for it

James Garcia
James Garcia

Search "slam fire" in youtube

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

Home made clip
user please newfags aren't this dumb

Attached: 76068882.png (30 KB, 625x626)

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

I used to make one shot zip guns out of random pipes when I was a kid, and make black gunpowder from fertilizers, coal and sulphur. Good times. I still wonder how I managed not to BTFO my fingers.

James Lopez
James Lopez

Any stamped guns are going to be very difficult to make in a shop, each piece needs its own tooling. This is why you don't see reproduction ww2 stuff much. Its cheap in mass, impossible in a a garage.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

primers
Strike anywhere matchheads, baby

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

youtube.com/watch?v=VOgDdGLdZ_k
youtube.com/watch?v=AYR_R8-ES2M

Here's the nitrate and the sulfur. You can make it from fertilizer and gardening chemicals.
I shouldn't have to explain how to obtain charcoal to you.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

The primers would be most difficult to make, but again it's really quite old tech.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

Ban guns. Then immediately instill communism to stop people from "hoarding" materials.
Communism communism communism. (Another way to control people through "liberation". )

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

STRIKE. ANYWHERE. MATCHHEADS. FAGGOT.

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Just make it full auto

Because I don't want to be arrested you CIA nigger.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

Dude we just had a serial bomber LAST WEEK what the fuck are you talking about

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

You can make bullet casings and primers out of nitrate and sulphur? Blimey!

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

potassium chlorate and red phosphorous
you can literally make it in your kitchen

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

Paper and pence, faggot, welcome to 1873

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

are you acting retarded on purpose?

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

you can literally make it in your kitchen

STRIKE. ANYWHERE. MATCHHEADS. FAGGOT.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

impossible in a a garage.
speak for yourself. As I've already gone over, for the dumbed down masses, yeah, everything is impossible, but you're overblowing it otherwise.

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

*plows F150 through front doors of high school during breakfast, floors it into the commons/cafeteria mowing down a hundred students*

now what
ban trucks!
I'm a faggot!

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

You are unbelievably pathetic.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

provided specific solutions
LELNOPE
this is why your children deserve to be turned into kebab. The men are too fucking pathetic.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

The problem with your argument is that access to guns will be pushed from the regulated free market. To the unregulated black market. Just like the illegal gun trade in London or, Malmo or, Sydney. The thing you don't ever hear about from the gun control loonies while they are lavishing Orwellian police states like the English caliphate is the fact t it has done nothing to stop the trade of illegal guns in the country.

Gun control was never about the guns. It was always about the control. This fact is easily tested. How many first world countries have demilitarized their police forces after achieving strong gun control? How many have seen a appreciable reduction in violent crimes after their gun bans have taken effect? Now how many of them have passed Orwellian style legislation against their native people after gun control?

Attached: 1514903156160.jpg (10 KB, 240x210)

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

That shit is actually fairly simple to make, as previously said shells and bullets can be lathed pretty easily, match based primers work quite well if you find the good brands and mix proportions, and gunpowder is litterally just charcoal, salpeter and sulfur, stuff that you can get either in a hardware store if not just order online or produce using your own piss

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Meh, not the most reliable form of primer, but you can reload .22 with it!

22lrreloader.com/design-details/

user is a noguns bong and has no idea (and is probably disqualified from having his spoon licence).

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

This is what gets me, I could make a crude gun with supplies bought at my local DIY shop, the only problem I would have is making the ammo, but again wouldn't be impossible.

lets ban guns.

Guns aren't the issue, why wont they focus on the real issues?!....

Attached: 1521411807504.jpg (96 KB, 960x734)

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

bait/10

get fucked OP

Attached: 1518566924929.jpg (39 KB, 500x329)

John Ross
John Ross

Leafposting is e-abuse.

IQ tests are not bullshit, but political knowledge tests would be fine with randomized answers to prevent cheating. The primary concern must be to reduce the left wing vote.

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Post source.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

youtube.com/watch?v=kTi_m4swU-Q

This is lathe turning a copper bullet; you don't even really need lead. Here's an engineering drawing of the 9mm casing in metric dimensions; pickup a micrometer and stay within the tolerances. Get some copper and brass round stock at the local metal supplier.

Attached: 143533-a52ed193b8f3e3c33288c8d79f6c4bab.jpg (102 KB, 1094x672)

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

*en masse

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

provided specific solutions
LELNOPE
this is why your children deserve to be turned into kebab. The men are too fucking pathetic.
Great, now I've got myself a big jug full of black powder that somehow hasn't exploded already.

I STILL don't have any bullets.

William Perry
William Perry

Rounds
Another nonsense designation. Bullet means "little ball", round means "something that is round". Gun terminology is all manner of fucked up and the sad thing is people try to reinforce these obvious etymologically incorrect definitions.

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

Man the harpoons!

Attached: what-in-tardation.jpg (16 KB, 307x267)

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

You can either prohibit cartridges or home tools. Considering (((>muh murika))) more likely you will get home machining being punishable crime.

Eli White
Eli White

If you consider drilling a couple dozen holes and making several perfectly measured cuts into thick solid steel simple then I guess it is simple. It will still blow up in your face after just a few shots.
NO GUNZ DETECTED

Attached: holes.jpg (25 KB, 661x496)

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

Then you wrap some of it in paper, nigel, and you stuff that in front of the strike anywhere heads, but before the lump of lead or even goddamned stone if you're so helpless, then when the hammer hits it, it goes "boom" and the scary brown person dies crying like a little bitch.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

A more simple one, for you.

Attached: Overcomplicated-zipgun.jpg (3.42 MB, 1301x7624)

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

warco.co.uk/metal-lathes-metalworking-lathe-machine/302922-mini-hobby-lathe.html

Here's is a metalworking lathe as well; it should be plenty affordable.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Same thing happened here.
Violent gun crime spiked for 20 years, and has only just levelled out to where the levels were before the ban.

Net zero solution.
Only criminals have guns.

Attached: 1521477010634.jpg (61 KB, 479x421)

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

Corrected for population increase? Probably not. And how many mass shootings have we had? (NB: ban was never thought to affect career criminals, but to restrict crazies... you'd know about crazies, you're American...)

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

You can't buy lead?

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

Then you have no clue and no balls

ebay.fr/itm/Lee-Precision-Bullet-Mould-1oz-Slug-90281/252868002393?hash=item3ae01b8259:g:3zAAAOSwwgRahv6O

Attached: la-baguette.png (166 KB, 1548x637)

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

The lower receiver is the part you CANNOT buy. You can buy everything else legal.

That's why there's such a concentration of effort on making the lower receiver.

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

steel can't hold the force of an explosion
do you even understand how a gun operates? fucking brainlet holy shit

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

That shit is actually fairly simple to make,
"If you already know how to make it, otherwise you're fucked"

as previously said shells and bullets can be lathed pretty easily,
"If you already know how to lathe shells and bullets, otherwise you're fucked"

match based primers work quite well if you find the good brands and mix proportions
"If you get lucky and don't blow your own fingers off, and then you're fucked"

and gunpowder is litterally just charcoal, salpeter and sulfur, stuff that you can get either in a hardware store if not just order online or produce using your own piss
"Don't worry, the police definitely have no interest in people who order those exact ingredients online!"

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

home tools.
making tools isn't hard either.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Attached: 20160722-100526.png (279 KB, 1439x1205)

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

a nigger and a pole is the same thing
they both steal shit

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

why even bother posting if you're going to be like this? Why even get out of bed...

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

I can buy lead fishing weights

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

That pic is wonderful.

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

BAN THIS
ALRIGHT NOW BAN THIS
THIS COULD BE A PROBLEM BAN IT
WE NEED MORE BANS
IF WE KEEP BANNING THINGS THE PROBLEM WILL SOLVE ITSELF RIGHT???
PEOPLE CAN'T BE THE PROBLEM, IF BAD THINGS NO LONGER EXIST THEN BAD/BROKEN PEOPLE WILL NO LONGER EXIST !

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Finally a sensible answer. First one in about 200 threads.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Do you have any idea how fucking hard it is to engineer a halfway reliable magazine? It’s one of the hardest parts of the gun to get right hence why most homebrew auto’s use existing factory mags.

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

saltpeter- stump remover
charcoal- make it yourself
sullfer- modify the composition a little and you dont need it

or

instant cold packs and aluminum powder- not good for guns but good for explosives

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

What is stopping us from making railguns?

I'm sure Misaka would be proud

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Shit, where do I sign up for Tom's army?

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

This

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

See

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Precision bullet mould
(((EBay)))

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Here, Bud. Have a Sten.

Attached: 1402958159038.jpg (398 KB, 2550x4200)

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

metalsupermarkets.co.uk/store-finder/
Use this store finder to find your nearest metal supplier. Get some 10mm copper and brass round stock.

amazon.com/Mitutoyo-293-344-30-Digimatic-Micrometer-Range/dp/B00LJLV828/
amazon.com/Pc-Precision-Telescoping-Gage-Set/dp/B00R5E5PI6/
These are very important tools and will allow you to make all the bullets and cartridges to the correct tolerances.

amazon.com/Spectracide-Stump-Remover-Granules-HG-66420/dp/B004GVYXKC
Here are the chemicals necessary for basic gunpowder. Do you have property? Gardening is not a crime.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

Quick example, under your definition of bullet as coming out of a round, look at a muzzle loader. The bullet (and only the bullet) comes out of that, is the muzzle loader then a "round"? I would say that the round is the thing that is round - the bullet. Bullet, round, slug - all the same thing.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

needing bullets

Its called melting lead.

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

B-b-but what if they outlaw wheel weights and breathing? Checkmate fightfags

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

Can there PLEASE be a mass exodus of all gun owners to Maine, Arizona, Indiana and Wyoming?
Maine, Arizona, Indiana and Wyoming are the most gun friendly places in the US in terms of laws. We WILL fall exactly like the roman empire did if there is only a scant few of us in each state, in comparison to the authoritarians who will vote for every gun control measure that is offered. If we are spread out then we will loose gun rights everywhere, if we stick together we keep them. The liberals can have their decaying consumerist utopias and wonder why gun violence soars in their states, and we can be at peace in ours while occasionally laughing at them in between enjoying our rights and our peace. I'm saving up my money to move to Maine.

Attached: meregions.gif (35 KB, 287x386)

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

not a 308 you fucking retard.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

It appears to be a custom made fully automatic open bolt submachine gun in a pistol caliber.

.308 is a rather large rifle round.

Attached: Grease-Gun.gif (48 KB, 600x359)

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

tfw your favorite smallcountry banters itself

Attached: 1515226619167.png (47 KB, 632x852)

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

And how many mass shootings have we had?

Yeah, get the same argument here.
Answer this, how much of a problem was it before the ban?
Because we only had one, it was caused by a failure of the system (the police in this case handing out a license to someone who clearly hadn't passed for one) they banned guns because of government failure and "well we've not had one since".. Well what a fucking surprise, since it was never a issue, sure worth all those gun deaths by criminals over the past 20 years..

Attached: 1521578654654.jpg (213 KB, 799x584)

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Murdercube.com has all of Luty's work.
Pic related.

Attached: 1425325749519.jpg (416 KB, 1336x2016)

William Young
William Young

Where does Cody Wilson rank in terms of being /ourguy/ ?

Attached: CodyWilson.jpg (16 KB, 400x256)

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

I genuinely love that making guns at home is legal in america if they are only for personal use. When I move there I'm going to try and make myself a rifle.

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

After what the government did to him, you can't blame him.

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

Maine is nice, been here all my life. Take care to move north of Lewiston or Augusta to avoid the Somalis

Attached: EDC.jpg (2.8 MB, 5312x2988)

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

This is the highest tier bait. I finally understand what this community is all about. 10/10, congratulations, you inspire me.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Attached: 1488083704017.jpg (16 KB, 406x286)

Noah Price
Noah Price

Best meme's, tend to be factually and helpfully true.

Attached: 1518599328165.jpg (83 KB, 356x600)

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Don't you fairies have cap guns that you carry around over there like real guns?
Make a chamber to match the brass, and press lead shot in.
Then drill your barrel to match the shot.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

How would you make a barrel yourself?

You can buy disabled STEN guns with magazines in most places with strict gun laws.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

As a /k/ fag im glad i wasn’t the only one who caught this.

Attached: DBAF92CE-3C4F-498C-A2F6-419BF29DE8C0.jpg (37 KB, 316x202)

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

what is the easiest handmade gun? the pipe shotgun?

Attached: 1521114121688.jpg (9 KB, 236x423)

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

The g11. Father of the g36. Smokeless and flashless it fired useing electricty.

Attached: 4.73x33-Caseless-crop.jpg (363 KB, 950x405)

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

Aren't black powder pistols easy to get there? Use those primers.

Attached: 1416155283817.jpg (16 KB, 640x480)

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

Great. How do i build one?

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

Anyone who paints him as Hitler instead of a communist is a fucking retard.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Open bolt machine guns are really simple to make. Trigger literally just allows the bolt to fly forward and recoil keeps it going back and forth so long as the trigger holds the gating mechanism down.
I mean just look at it Sup Forums. You don't need an engineering degree to see what's going on.

Attached: ShadowyTediousIndianrhinoceros-size-restricted[1].gif (218 KB, 300x157)

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

The round is the whole unit of ammunition. For a muzzleloader, a round is the powder load and whatever projectile you're firing.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

Even easier than that would be to take the same pipe, pound one end flat, and drill a flash hole like a musket.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

they are easy to have, but are costly and not really reliable. the reloading take a shitload of time, it's not like an actual revolver when it's fast.

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Yeah that's worked really well with drugs. They're not accessible legitimately now so you can't get drugs.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

nigger
instructables.com/id/Gunpowder/
you are literally a nigger
fucking second link in google is a FUCKING INDESTRUCTIBLES

Attached: 1518906900143.png (102 KB, 625x626)

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

make a bunch of zip guns and go full pirate

or maybe by a threaded pipe and a cap to screw on it

Attached: Edward-Teach.jpg (109 KB, 391x513)

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

BAN MILLING AND MACHINING

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

How do we get gun owners to come here though?

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

How do I make this without killing myself or it being a jammy piece of shit?

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

clip

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

You sure it’s “gun laws” and not... ya know... a certain... race

John Harris
John Harris

what is the easiest handmade gun? the pipe shotgun?

Assuming you can buy shotgun shells, yes. The shotgun shell has very low pressure requirements, probably less so than even 17th century blackpowder rifles so you should be able to use hardware store pipes.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Yeah, this faggot had better be larping, because he is showing himself to have nothing but a nigger tier education.
Seriously if you don't know how a gun works, you can literally google it, everything from making the gun, to making the ammo from old cans and caps..

Attached: 1518216449831.jpg (196 KB, 600x600)

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

user, isn't the zip gun shit?
i mean, how the fuck can you kill someone with a pen gun? you aren't james bond.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

That isn't .308. 9mm or .45 at most.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

you can say 'niggers' on the internet

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

You realise that humans figured out how to make these things and that's why we have guns and bullets in the first place. This isn't some kind of divine mystical knowledge bestowed on us by aliens that banning guns will erase from the earth.

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Get a hunting licence, go to your local sporting equipement store and buy shells
Easy as that, even in France

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Attached: 1379068782420.jpg (352 KB, 599x3482)

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Attached: finger-gun-300x200.jpg (6 KB, 300x200)

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

How do I make that?

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

yea pretty much. two pieces of pipe you slam together. Can make a simple zip gun out of any hydraulic tubing and pretty much anything though.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

You realise that humans figured out how to make these things and that's why we have guns and bullets in the first place. This isn't some kind of divine mystical knowledge bestowed on us by aliens that banning guns will erase from the earth.
It took Western Civilisation over 2,000 years to work out how to build the simplest form of flint lock rifle

It's not a bad reflection on me if I can't work it out in an afternoon

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

no directions
just a shitty template without any real measurements

Fuck off nigger, dont get me excited like that

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

Literally takes a drill and a file
Such specialized tools

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

It's never been easier

youtu.be/xh4n5puQQlo?t=51

Attached: Cody-Wilson-Defense-Distributed-Wiki-Weapon-3-d-printed-gun-759x417.jpg (33 KB, 759x417)

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

Attached: build-your-own-shotgun.jpg (510 KB, 2012x2845)

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

I'm not arguing against the common use of the term. I'm arguing that these terms are being warped by technological advances and "common use". This is a problem with our ability to change meaning.

Go ask a firearms enthusiast what a "slug" is they'll be pissed off if you mention that a slug is just a slang term for a bullet. They'll argue in favor of modern definitions

Then ask them what a
well regulated
means and they'll be pissed off for the exact opposite reason - that you're not using the old definition.

That's the tangential point I'm trying to make here.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Guns are made from an alloy of adamantium and unobtanium gunfags BTFO better luck next time

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

Here. Have an AK.

Attached: 1406558264447.png (246 KB, 892x1548)

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

There's no fucking way that's a .308, the ejection port is too small, so is the magazine...

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

simple. have the state shoot anyone who makes one. only cops should have guns right?

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

master craftsman

Could you build a sword made from steel based on the one's Nobunaga would have used?

Attached: sweating-shirou.jpg (45 KB, 600x588)

Robert Young
Robert Young

If you can't get a simple grasp of the basic workings and materials, and how they would go together..
Then yes, it is a pretty bad reflection on you, because it aint hard, car engines are literally built on gun technology, and most mechanics I know are exactly rolling in brain matter.

Attached: 1520047045841.gif (1.36 MB, 260x260)

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

2:08
Holy shit, the guys a fucking siege fag too!

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Round in the case of the firearm originated from the other definition of round, as used when purchasing a round of drinks. In this case it’s a single discharge of the weapon. They are also referred to as cartridges.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

semi auto
clip
Please, mutt, you're embarrassing us

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

clipazine

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

i can build a gun fir about 20 bucks and 10 minutes at home depot.... won't win awards but it will kill niggers yet

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

Thanks Bruce, but I'm not a statist faggot like you cucks apparently are. I'll tolerate the occurrence of the random crazy in order for the 40+ million Americans that have a firearm for self defense to keep their right. At minimum 300,000 of those owners actually use them annually. So let me do the math on this. <50 victims a year, or >300,000. Gee that's a tough one I had better let the Jews decide for me. I'm sure they have my best interest at heart.

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

clip
IT'S A FUCKING MAGAZINE YOU KIKE

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

Criminal gun deaths are typically just in gang on gang violence, where you aren’t at risk unless you engage with that sort of stuff. A criminal robbing a bank isn’t going to get his hands on one, because they can cost thousands of dollars to get on the black market.
Criminals that have the ability to get their hands on a firearm aren’t stupid enough to commit those sorts of crimes.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

NATIONAL SOCIALIST GERMANY HAD VERY LIBERTARIAN GUN LAWS YOU STUPID KEK!

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

The lower receiver is the part you CANNOT buy. You can buy everything else legal.

It's the reverse in the UK. The lower receiver is obtainable, the barrel and gas system (the hardest parts to make) aren't.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

By banning metal, plastic, and tools

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Luty did one with drill and few wrenches.

If you have small cheal mill and lathe you can make something much more professional. Still kinda pointless because you can also make C4.

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

round of drinks.
Yes - as an abstract, modulo counting term - but that's not how it's used in gun terminology either. If you have a magazine with 100 units, firing that magazine would be firing one round, 200 units would be two rounds. When you purchase a round of drinks, do you count each drink as a round?

Again why I say gun terminology is fucked up - even this use of the term is not justified.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

In the movie Brat 2 they actually show a step-by-step guide how to make a zip gun. I have no idea how this scene was never cut out.
youtube.com/watch?v=K9TRaGNnjEU Here I found it 1:26:58

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

Words mean different things based on context. A slug is a bullet if you're reading a book from the 1800s, but today it's a particular kind of projectile that is not a bullet. A slug is also a couple different kinds of animal, or a piece of metal shaped like a coin, or a punch, or a lazy person or animal. It all depends on context.

The main reason people will get pissed at you for saying "well regulated" should be taken out of its proper context is that they recognize you're trying to use stupid word games to deprive them of the ability to defend themselves.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Nice try, Mohammed, but if you're making a firearm from scratch, the chamber and barrel can be any diameter you need it to be, including for a cobbled together round.
Of it will blow out of the end of the barrel, it doesn't even really matter what it is.

Attached: FH00FEB-POWTOO-02.jpg (21 KB, 450x355)

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

SHIT I FUCKED UP IT'S NOT THERE
1:30:36 THAT'S WHERE IT IS

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

"some guy" is not a gun store, it's not walmart, it's not legal. Thousands of people can find "some guy" with the skills to make a weapon, but hundreds of millions can find a gun store. Mentally unstable people are less likely to find "some guy". It's that simple.

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

We are in agreement. What I am arguing is that we should eliminate this perversion of language and eliminate, to the greatest degree possible, the ability of people to play
stupid word games
because the perversion of language is the most potent tool in the shitlib's arsenal.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

If you have a magazine with 100 units, firing that magazine would be firing one round, 200 units would be two rounds
Wrong. If you can fire 100 times, you have 100 rounds.

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Attached: le-sniff.jpg (16 KB, 360x360)

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

Ok dude, in that case get rid of that absurd American dialect and speak the Queen's English the way God intended white people to speak it

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

William Lee
William Lee

Read what I was responding to. If the use of "rounds" comes from
a round of drinks
then emptying one magazine would be a round of bullets.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

not your country, fuck off

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

See

Attached: 1453596997893.png (3.89 MB, 2140x1739)

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

you make the materials, and the tools illegal, of course!

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

thank you france, I was triggered by OP's post. Have a famas

Attached: famas.jpg (72 KB, 700x500)

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Give me a language that cannot be altered by common use and I'll gladly promote it.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

Smooth bore is easiest. I assume it would be possible using a lathe and a special tool.

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

literally a pipe shotgun with homemade shotgun rounds
anyone who wants to can make one without much effort
but the crazy will just use a knife, or a car, or literally any blunt object

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

is that a desert eagle?

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

The use of "round" in firearms or in the other user's example implies a single complete process. A round of drinks: each person gets a drink at the same time. A round of ammunition: the firing process can be completed once.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

Smith & Wessen 47 with a fully automatic clipozine?

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Yes.

Attached: 1398087080619.jpg (33 KB, 768x576)

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

we dont stop it ==> we allow gun regulation to disarm law-abiding civilians so that criminal (((bolsheviks))) can take over unopposed

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

That's impossible, and if it wasn't, eliminating multiple meanings would diminish the beauty of the English language.

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

Those digits are the only thing saving you from the fact that you called that a .308

Attached: saved-by-the-digits.png (3.81 MB, 1675x953)

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

That seems like a bad idea.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Slam fire shotguns are easy as shit

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

grew up in maine and want to raise the kids there. i have lived in 4 different states and none top it. great place to raise a family and own land

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

we don't have any firearms wat do
Well your government has completely neutered you. You need to get pitchforks and torches before they take anything else, there isn't much left. They already feed your children to Muslims, what are you waiting for, you're a man aren't you?

Attached: 1522121407865.jpg (204 KB, 960x960)

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

why? the lower sees very little pressure
its why they can make AR15 lowers out of aluminum or even 3d print plastic ones
as long as the chamber and bolt face are metal or can survive the pressure of the round firing and they're securely attached to the lower it should be fine

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

Be nice. That template will give you the receiver. Everything else is easy.
Just be sure to use seamless hydraulic pipe.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Cheers for the info, I was under the impression that it had to bear quite a bit of load.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

not sure if you need to get "gun owners" to move there. the state and what it offers is naturally conducive to gun ownership. incentivizing people to move with its economy is tough,

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

You can make them look decent.

Attached: 1415940933804.jpg (45 KB, 600x450)

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Attached: antifapicksupagun.gif (2.56 MB, 450x253)

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

Nigger, you said in your own post the problem is the fucked up kid looking to go on a rampage. Address the ACTUAL FUCKING PROBLEM PLEASE is that too much to ask?
Can we please stop driving people to go on suicidal rampages by filling their country full of invaders?
Suicide attacks happen in countries occupied by foreign invaders. Like Iraq, Afghanistan, and the good ol' USA.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

These two uses are not equivalent. Again, it's modulo vs non-modulo. It's called a round because it's a modulo counting term. It ends up where began - just like a circle.

1, 1, 1,
1, 2, 1, 2,
1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3,

When you play a round of darts, does each throw of a dart count as one round? Of course not. This given origin of the term doesn't make sense. I think it's more likely they called them rounds is because bullets are round.

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

Of course it's possible, you just throw every language perverter in prison.

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

look on the site, he uses brass tubing to make his casings from scratch.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit