This is a custom-made semi-automatic

>Guns are illegal to buy.

This is a custom-made semi-automatic .308 with a home made clip.

A civilian made this.
We make guns illegal, how do we stop this?

Attached: 56846795622222-2.jpg (1052x790, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-SMG_Book.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM
youtube.com/watch?v=jk01a63Imt8
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/11/21/homemade-semi-auto-p-luty-machine-pistol-lots-photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=mHAO8oxwioU
youtube.com/watch?v=di6wyFglFjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a home made clip.

Magazine...

Sorry!

>custom-made semi-automatic .308 with a home made clip.

custom-made semi-auto .380 with a homemade magazine

>clip
>.308

Attached: 1520045095566.jpg (199x254, 5K)

Not 308 and full auto only

Who taught the frenchie guns?

>.308
Probably .380

>.308
looks more like a 380
>clip

>This is a custom-made semi-automatic .308 with a home made clip.

Attached: poop time.jpg (659x899, 123K)

checkum, the apology is sincere, dont let it happen again

Yeah because everybody has the tools to do it and the knowledge....What are you trying to prove murican ?

Alright dumbfuck, let me spell it out for you. It's about accessibility. It's a lot easier for some nutcase to stop by a walmart and take a gun to school than it is to spend the time and resources necessary to build one himself.

You can't. People will start using more dangerous (less traceable) versions because there is no reason not to.
You can't tell a man that he can't defend himself. Nature overrides your politics every single time. If your hubris will not allow you to understand that, your societies will continue to be destroyed.

>.308
>clippazine

Thank God it doesn't have a bump stock or a barrel shroud or else we'd all be dead by now.

Attached: average gentleman from lisbon.jpg (480x360, 21K)

that doesnt shoot 308

there's no fucking way that's chambered in .308

That's not a .308

thank you pierre that was bothering me

But some guy built one. He now has access to it. He could make more. He could sell them. Thousands of other people could do this. You need to get your neck acquainted with a rope you leaf faggot

The rest of the world does a pretty good job at it, ask them.

and who the fuck cares if he calls it a clip again you autist.

you still need the most important part, the bullets.

I didn't think of it like that. You got a point.

Thid

>.308
>clip

Attached: upotte m16 interested.jpg (261x352, 26K)

Ban assault metalworking tools.

a clip and a mag are 2 entirely different things you noguns faggot

you dont faggot

>clip
magazine
>308
wat

That Magazine is similarly sized to something for a 9mm.

.308, you wish

Couldn't you make the outside out of wood ? And leave internal with metal

Kys

anyone know how i can make one

>We make guns illegal, how do we stop this?
Don't fool yourselves. The mental gymnastics are simply mind boggling. As a mechanical engineer and master craftsman/builder.. I can tell you that banning guns will not solve anything. Banning ammunition will not solve anything. Coming along and taking peoples weapons (if this could even be accomplished as the government would need willing participants to disarm the rural US) will not do anything but stymie gun ownership. Many of us have schematics for these weapons ingrained in our heads and have absolutely no issue building them in our kitchens, dens, rooms, and other private areas with nothing but crude implementations such as OP's pic related. They would need to come along and take all metals. Ban 3D printers and basically watchdog everyone's every move. While that is not impossible it sure would take a whole hell of a lot of effort to accomplish and would take a nearly clueless society. I would say that (((they))) are about 40% there already with dumbing down the populace with SSRIs and making them subservient through debt and restrictive laws but in the end that will never completely occur in a society as vast as America. There is no end-all-be-all solution to gun violence or violence in general anyone who thinks that they will control either in this day and age is simply misunderstanding and misunderstanding mankind.
All of this said to say that upholding the 2nd Amendment is preferable to any free society to keep checks upon their government, however well it has or has not worked thus far, it is in our greatest interest to keep ourselves armed.

Attached: mental-gymnastics.jpg (300x300, 80K)

metalsmithing

Can't stop all crime therefore we shouldn't stop any crime. -btards

sure why not?

Attached: ajk.jpg (1200x562, 98K)

sure let me just pull that skill right out my ass

sure seems like you are really exercising your mental gym. You think making a gun like this is simple?

>sure why not?
Can you make the bullets out of wood as well?

There's no way that thing is firing .308...

The gun in the picture is a "Luty SMG." He is semi-famous in the gun community for creating easy to follow plans and instructions for creating a gun out of hardware store parts and very basic tools.

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-SMG_Book.pdf

All it took was a google search faggot.

Attached: 01.jpg (1152x800, 342K)

OMG YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE.MY HEAD EXPLODE.

The mental gymnastics is you thinking I ever stated building a weapon from makeshift items is simple. That is false. But, it is somewhat easier for many of us who are so inclined and properly motivated.

i have guns. i just dont care because they are not a significant part of my life. besides clip and magazine are basically the same thing you pretensions fuck. they both hold bullets

I saw a tutorial online, where a guy fabricated an AK-47 from a half sized, hardware store shovel. Even used the handle for a stock.

You would have to ban the use of tools and metal, in general to prevent homebrew firearms.

That's just what the rest of the people in this thread expect every hood rat to do.

>skip to 1.05

Man this film was funny as fuck, topic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk01a63Imt8

Free smells, you say?

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/11/21/homemade-semi-auto-p-luty-machine-pistol-lots-photos/

Look here for yourself.

Crime follows gun laws. - retards

Attached: 080.jpg (550x633, 34K)

>a guy fabricated an AK-47 from a half sized, hardware store shovel

That was quite difficult though, and all he made was the receiver. He didn't make the barrel, gas system, trigger group, etc...

That is why the Luty SMG in OP's picture is so attractive because the plans allow you to create a firearm completely from hardware parts.

I made myself over 9000 Luty SMGs, then I realised that I don't have any bullets, wat do?

I think Luty also made a guide on how to make the ammunition. I don't entirely remember so you'll have to find that yourself.

He gave the knowledge for free...wow he must hate the government

only difficult part with cartridges is the primer compound, substitute it with electronic ignition if you cant make it yourself

Pretty sure you can make those from match heads but I could be wrong.

you can but they are unreliable

Pipe shotguns are super easy to make.

bullets are also super easy to make.
shotgun shells doubly so.

you only really need one shot then make sure it hits someone with a real gun and upgrade just like vidya.

Attached: zgasbomb.jpg (720x1400, 212K)

you can but they're unreliable

>I think Luty also made a guide on how to make the ammunition.
Yeah, buy some empty bullet casings and fill them with match heads

Ideal for us Europeans, for whom empty bullet casings are for sale on every street corner

You don't.

Apparently Professor Parabellum released up to vol 21 now, anyone have a link?
youtube.com/watch?v=mHAO8oxwioU

If you consider drilling a couple dozen holes and making several perfectly measured cuts into thick solid steel simple then I guess it is simple. It will still blow up in your face after just a few shots.

paper shotshells then

Perfectly measured? As long as the magazine would feed into the barrel, that's the only part that really requires much hand-fitting. It's hard to fuck anything else up.

Jaycubl made a shotgun and ammo completely DIY. youtube.com/watch?v=di6wyFglFjA

>It will still blow up in your face after just a few shots.
No, look at ().

I am probably going to make myself a Luty SMG in 9mm, but I will create a closed bolt NFA registered version because open bolt guns are illegal in the USA because they are too easily convertible to fully automatic.

You could have just used a slambang shotgun as your example and not derailed the thread before it began.

Why not build one of Bill Holmes or Gerard Metral's firearms instead?

Custom made 420rpm full-auto power tool.

Attached: 420.jpg (805x421, 65K)

Seems to work to me.

it would take some effort but get empty cases from a place like ebay then make a mold to make your own lead bullets just like they did back in the day

and since whatever you're building is smooth bore a shotgun seems pretty logical

That or re-manufacture from blank ammunition used in starting pistols / bird scarers.

> Be American
> Wants to make a point
> Fucks up so badly everyone is laughing at him
Almost feel sorry for you. Also in the countries you need to make a gun because its hard to aquire ammo is the big problem

who the fuck is firing a .308 out of this.

Can I get a tutorial?

Pretty sweet

It's not a 308.

checked
also why are you lumping me in with those degenerate niggers

Thats not .308

I was goong to say something about making your own lead and cases at a reloading bench but youre nogunz and probably wouldnt get it anyway.

Use composites

This shit right here! The argument that "banning guns won't stop people acquiring guns" is insane. Of course it won't, but there wouldn't be many fucked up teenagers looking to acquire some shady shit on the blackmarket or take the time to build their own gun

380 ACP? The original plans were in 9mm.

Cases are harder to make than the lead, but inert reloading supplies are rarely controlled (other than primers / powder depending on where you are)

Test

>.308
I'd love to watch someone try to control that...while behind bullet proof glass.

Attached: 1472676457875.jpg (500x396, 22K)

Gunpowder is also restricted in most countries. Its easier to get it on the black market than to try it yourself. Also less risk of the gun blowing up in your face...

Import and replace existing population with mud people. They will be too stupid to make a gun from scratch .

You don't. Guns are very simple, easy a shit to make. I built way more complicated things as a kid. Only thing keeping people from making them in mass is from the con in the public ethos that they're other worldly and that the masses are nothing but a bunch of mouthing breathing consumers who don't know how to do anything where even making toast is magic.

To my current knowledge, all the serious homemade firearms on the internet:
Bill Holmes, 8 books.
Luty, ? books
Professor Parabellum, 20? books
Gerard Metral
Jaycubl (YT)
CrypticCricket (YT)
FocusofDarkness (YT)
24hr AK
Orions Hammer AK
Ronald Brown's book
Think that's most covered?

He made a Vol2 which was .380/.32 ACP depending on how it was chambered. It's marked by the distinctive circular trigger guard.

>he doesn't make full auto mac 10's that fire 45. ACP
For shame desu

EZ, just make college education so expensive that it's cheaper to buy one.

Just wait till 3d printing goes mainstream. God bless Cody Wilson and Defense Distributed.

ITT: People with no practical skills or experience but over 9000 hours in YouTube viewing time boast about how easy it is to build your own Kalashnikovs and why aren't you doing it yourselves you pathetic losers