Want to defeat the dragon? Starve it

>A global ban on all blood donations around the world for at least three generations
Blood, it's not in you to give

Attached: SayNoToVampires.png (858x556, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodpassover.com/
bibleodyssey.org/en/passages/related-articles/sacrifice-in-ancient-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfocap0Wyac
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I donate all the time why is this bad?

>be JW
>believe donating blood is bad

We should donate some blood to the tree, boys

Attached: The Tree of Liberty.jpg (500x581, 81K)

1% of Israel's GDP is spend on blood imports to keep the population alive due to Tay-Sachs induced by cannibalism
wrong, see above

Attached: Jews - blood.png (640x852, 126K)

There are some people who have rare diseases that seem to be alleviated when they bleed, and they fit well into that system . If you are going to donate you should be well compensated and have a program that can tell you how you could improve your health based on what your blood tests say. If you need medicine and you're donating you should get it. And never forget to ask why, how, and who benefits

There's a reason why a Rothschild started the Red Cross, and it wasn't philanthropic

Depends on the firm, or whatever. Red Cross is fucked. Don't give to them. I just gave to a small local outfit. Unless it's a total front, I think it went to the right place.

>Red Cross is fucked
exactly

>patriots, tyrants
And what of traitor scum?

>Tay-Sachs

Also a predisposition toward Thalassemia and Hemophilia type C

>Hemo philia
>literally means "loves blood"

Attached: Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (225x225, 10K)

If the process for harvesting or donating blood can be improved, by all means, write to the people in charge of those operations. I'm just a messenger

I donate through New York blood center..am I feeding Jewish vampires??

I think you mean stop paying taxes

>And what of traitor scum?
Traitors are wannabe tyrants

blessed check
read this story, it opened my eyes

Understood, thank you
indeed, you helped keep them alive as did everyone else that donated

Tay-Sachs is a terrible tragic heartbreaking disease and the world health community needs to be forced to stop ignoring it and finally work to eradicate this horrible disease by eliminating the causative recessive allele and its carriers

The amount of money spent on trying to alleviate it came up with the CRISPR but even that deus ex machina comes up short. There is no cure for the bloodlust once it has taken control of a human body

Maybe. You kept non whites alive, maybe. Excuse me.

The myth of Vampirism is indeed inspired by porphyria. I learned that in Hematology class.

Symptoms include
>pale skin
>red lips
>weakness to sunlight
>wine-colored urine

This is actually pretty smart but good luck convincing everyone to stop.

So we're talking about something that's been around for a lot longer than known civilization ever existed. The legends, expulsions, and odd behavior all stem from the consumption of blood.
thanks, I tend to always pick the most difficult tasks for an introverted hermit, quite the dichotomy

>a jap defending a jew

>defending
Reread it.

>eliminate the causative recessive allele
>and it’s carriers
Are you saying what I think you’re saying?

Attached: A7592F41-981E-4CF7-93DE-B5205C822085.png (615x694, 336K)

Fucking stormniggers, please die.
None of this shit is true. All you have is one image by a fucking leaf.
Give actual source for
>Muh jews drink blood for tay-sachs
OR at least for
> spirit cooking lady is jewish

Attached: Israel GDP spending.png (1878x744, 206K)

And i ain't a stormnigger, nigger

>and its carriers

Attached: Goodfellas-Ray-Liotta-Laughing-Reaction-Face.jpg (640x460, 68K)

the image is wrong, Tay-Sachs does not affect only ashkenazis. It has also been documented in French Canadian and Southern Louisianan Cajuns

checked
anyone who consumes blood will earn the bloodlust

bloodpassover.com/
This book will explain a lot, it was banned by the ADL but not for being incorrect

bibleodyssey.org/en/passages/related-articles/sacrifice-in-ancient-israel
Blood libel is real, it’s one of the reasons for pedogate, false flags, and ritual elite sacrifices. Spirit cooking is just their modern art take on this faggot shit

Attached: C5FA91F1-0470-4381-8793-66AF875C1650.jpg (640x360, 25K)

>Montreal
>a sex tourism capital of the world where they did MKultra experiments, also suck the rest of the nation dry through muh French gibs
>Louisiana
>Acadian French
>Akkadian???
>routinely practice their witchcraft and voodoo
>Mardi Gras is den of degeneracy, even if fun
>Both Louisiana and Montreal import niggers like it’s going out of style
Colour me surprised

Nice. Checking it out. Nice digimons

This. You’d even kill two birds with one stone, or even a hundred. Lots of other problems would be solved in the process

B-but I thought donating blood would help my fellow comrades.

I cant find any data on tay sachs being caused by cannibalism.

Care to help me out??

Lies.
Founded by Henry Dunant, Protestant.

Thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=Cfocap0Wyac

using jewpedia as a source, you're worthless:
>British Red Cross

>The Rothschild family has been closely associated with the British Red Cross since its inception in 1870 when Nathaniel, 1st Lord Rothschild (1840-1915) became one of the founder members of the committee of the National Society for Aid to the Sick and Wounded in War. He became chairman of the Society on the death of the founder chairman in 1901, and he held the post until his death in 1915. He was a key figure in the reorganisation of the Society into the British Red Cross in 1905. His son, Charles (1877-1923), was one of the first Council members of the newly formed British Red Cross from 1905, serving until his death in 1923. He took an active role, establishing financial systems and national procedures for the Society in 1909 and serving on the Executive Committee at the time of the First World War. Marie, Mrs Leopold de Rothschild (1862-1937) was twice mentioned in despatches during the First World War in connection with her work as President of the Middlesex Branch of the British Red Cross Voluntary Aid Detachment (VAD). She was also involved in the establishment of the Aylesbury Military Hospital, and was made a CBE for her work for the war effort.

and since Rothschild's consider them Kings of Jews, img related
Jacob Rothschild calls himself a Jew and Zionnist (first minute of the video):
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
They are the instigators of war in order to harvest more life giving blood for which they also profit from.
Quite an ingenious way to keep a population in check with a controlled substance.

Attached: Rothschild king of Jews 2.jpg (492x934, 244K)

>British Red Cross
A chapter of Red Cross
Comité international de la Croix-Rouge was founded in Genève, Suisse in 1863 by Henri Dunant, Guillaume-Henri Dufour, Gustave Moynier, Louis Appia and Théodore Maunoir.

Hey, you know what? People got together and did stuff! And Red Cross project is a blood and organs collection company that was founded by the Rothschild's as well as other people

You know what? You are either ignorant, a troll or mentally challenged. Or all. Stop digging into useless conspi-theories and go get yourself some pussy for the first time. It won't bite.

Traitors die first.

this, starve the beast

I'll donate my blood for money otherwise they can suck my dick.

Attached: 123.png (720x644, 34K)