This presentation was the basis for 14 EU countries decided to expel Russian ambassadors

Irrefutable evidence!!! Putin bfto
How we can deny such iron arguments?

Attached: 1.png (1057x585, 422K)

Attached: 2.png (994x581, 417K)

Attached: 3.png (997x571, 253K)

Attached: 4.png (1041x590, 309K)

Weak, at best.

Attached: 5.png (1035x591, 263K)

>a bad powerpoint presentation the HR department makes new hires sit through

Fuck this

What would be the fastest way to purge ALL the corrupt spies, kikes, and Satanists from the diplomatic corps of both the US and Russia. Gee I wonder. You Jews are so easy.

Attached: 1521425604855.jpg (750x756, 163K)

I think Turkey is responsible, they benefit the most from this.

Jesus this is literally pathetic.

> No country has the capability, intent, and motive
Except for any country with a chem. weapons lab, and a desire to isolate / villify Russia, IE most of the EU, NATO, Israel, the Saudis, etc., etc. as well as anyone in the Russian mob who wanted to kill this guy in London.

So this whole fiasco is ultimately caused by Sharia May autistically giving Russia a deadline to respond.
By the way whats going on with Brexit and those new rape gangs? Is that totally memory holed by now or what?

Just post the fucking link

no doubt this will be used to further britain's "internal security" aka more cctvs, more internet limitations, more "weapon" sweeps, more opinion licenses, more jailed nazi pugs, more, more...
if it was really us, May should be kissing putin's feet behind the curtain.

bump

My option is Ukraine, they desperately demanded attention to themselves but did not receive it because everyone was tired of their whining.

>How we can deny such iron arguments?
diplomatbro, just have your embassies tweet funny stuff and laugh at them. like you usually do, noone takes them serious anymore

the clip of Bolivia-balls-of-steel-envoy sperging out about Powell in UN is a good clip, good image too. really gets the point across in an eloquent fashion methinks

never stop hammering a proven fracturepoint.

Attached: 58e7e663c4618801168b4591.jpg (790x444, 71K)

It’s good enough that I am comfortable with the UK nuking Moscow

t eternal boomer. just 20 more years.

Attached: 1521973287992.jpg (800x542, 48K)

Yes, we are being manipulated.

This is a cold war hangover but the establishment are using it as an opportunity to jostle up and the media are using it as an excuse to step up russophobic propaganda. Just think how much coverage it will get when english football fans turn up to the world cup and inevitably get beaten by a russian football lad firm.

Politics isn't a court room you smart ass dodgy Russian. This isn't Russia where you can engage in double think like in islam and where you can make fools out of people as in russian media when your politicians speak to the populace and make false equivalences or deny basic facts. People in Western Europe can be incredible liars (denying islamic crimes etc), but not to the extent that Russians are. Making fools out of ordinary Russians doesn't work on the British or the French

Russia dindu nuffin, Putin is gud boy

Attached: zzz12.jpg (480x700, 78K)

>>Be Big Bad Vlad
>>Want to covertly kill spies
>>Use nerve agent "only" Russia manufactures

Totally believable story. Really.

Attached: 007.jpg (500x285, 74K)

Attached: zzz13.jpg (756x552, 119K)

Attached: zzz9.png (1218x715, 607K)

Attached: zzz8.jpg (1280x904, 276K)

Attached: zzz7.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Did you know, Russia has N-O-V-I-C-H-O-K

Attached: zzz11.png (512x512, 44K)

*expell your diplomats*

Attached: zzz10.png (870x798, 40K)

>(((other measures to counter hostile state activity)))

poor bongs, you guys are beta testing dystopian society for the rest of us

>muh bioweapons
>muh rogue state
It's the eternal neocohen war cry before they start a war for israel.
Remember Iraq.

>make nerve agent
>this is despite it being banned for a reason because it's a fucking nerve agent and those things are deadly, highly damaging and hard to manage
>"lose it" because you're russian and incompetency is in your blood, or you're lying
>be a country that lies about everything, even the smallest things due to a stubborn macho culture that can never admit it fucks up ever
>magically one of your "traitors" (despite dealings making this status meaningless, but russians don't understand treaties or rules like a fucking 5 year old) gets affected by nerve gas in a clumsy way only a russian could do
>get blamed
>whine about being blamed despite the fact Russia has never told the truth about anything ever

Was the invasion of Crimea also a British false flag? Downing an airliner? All the other poisonings? The ballot stuffing? The 400 children killed by a corrupt infrastructure system? The war in Syria? All just false flags? The endless misinformation?

Russia literally more invasive than the USA, more victim complexy than Israel, more macho and immature than African states, with less empathy than the Chinese. Yet under all of this is the stink of utter laziness and incompetency, a pathetic shadow of apparently "realpolitik" (for that is what they call it) that makes everyone hate you.

>invasion of Crimea
>Downing an airliner
>400 children killed by a corrupt infrastructure system
I have not seen your powerpoint presentations on this, I'm sure they are just as convincing.

Attached: 1520933746248.jpg (953x685, 180K)

Attached: 1520933653331.jpg (945x1209, 335K)