Can I as a brainlet genuinely enjoy the monogatari series or are fat cat & bat tats the best I'll get out of it?

Can I as a brainlet genuinely enjoy the monogatari series or are fat cat & bat tats the best I'll get out of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wSoPwNc4Adg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The novels are less pretentious.

Bakemonogatari is the best in the series.
Everything else is kinda meh in comparison.

>Can I as a brainlet genuinely enjoy the monogatari series
No. Thank you for stopping by today, have a nice day.

It was worth a try at least. Thanks for your kind answer.

>the most formulaic and preachy part
>overselling a girl who got written out of the story for being boring
>best

You're very welcome, user.

Everything afterwards felt sloppy and more poorly directed.
Also the best soundtrack

The new director took a bit to warm up, but you need to have some fucked standards if that's going to outweigh how much better the writing got.

Some arcs definitely felt better then others but most of Nisemonogatari and Hana were really fucking boring.

Reminder that there will be nipples in the BDs.

Hana I can see. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Nise though. It broke away from monster of the week and went more directly into the characterization which is the heart of the series anyways and still kept up the pace instead of diving into a mopefest like Hana.

Cat may be the third worst girl after crab and snake but holy shit her tits are something else.

It's just a silly harem show, the pretentiousness is a cover/excuse to have cute girls and ecchi stuff.
Watch it if you like those.

The only monogataris that I didn't enjoy at all were Hana and early Owari with the Math autist, the others were at least entertaining.

That they are.

Obviously this was a long time ago, but if you've been watching the series since 2009 then Nise was a letdown based on the previous seasons. Mainly since it was produced in a period of a few years when gratuitous fanservice got extreeemely popular and forced, which isn't true so much today. If you compare Nise to Owari or another newer season there is much less content and much more teeth-brushing and squats. Not to say it was a bad season but it was not as good in comparison to Owari, Monogatari 1 & 2, etc.

>Brainlet

This user gets it

With the exception of the toothbrushing scene, which was creative and well executed enough to let slide, the fanservice happened alongside all of the actual content and didn't interrupt it. It's the same exact shit that happened in Bake, except normalfags got uncomfortable because it has incest and loli.

I actually enjoyed the Nise plot arcs more than the other series, I think the Phoenix part was one of the best of the entire series.
But yeah I must agree with you, it wasted a lot of time

>brainlet
You'll be fine, this show revels in fanservice and pseudo intellectualism so you have nothing to worry about.

It doesn't matter if you're a brainlet, everything is explained sometime throughout the series (especially when a particular old hag with tacky clothes opens her mouth). You can just enjoy the cute girls and banter until someone explains the plot later.

You can't, and fat cat & cat tats is the best you'll get out of it.

bro you unironically are a fagget

Shit taste user, shit taste

Friendly reminder that Araragi is only allowed to make love with Hanekawa.

This.

Hanekawa is the least attractive female I've seen in anime, adult Kiss-shot being a close 2nd.

And Araragi is only allowed to make hate with Sodachi.

That's okay, user.
There's nothing wrong with being a faggot.
Just, you know, try to do it somewhere else.

>>>/lbgt/

And then there's this homosexual.

I frequently masturbate to Crab and snake tho.

So you are saying that in terms of beauty

Crab > Snake >Bat > Cat?

I don't wanna be that guy but, do you know the exit?

How did Kizu part 1 end up being the worst thing in the franchise in every possible way? Even in looks?

you can only enjoy it if you're a brainlet

>crabturd
Well no wonder you have shit taste.

I am a brainlet and I enjoy Monogatari a lot.
Although I feel like a lot of the jokes are just lost in translation. So many puns and references that can't really be translated

but

>fapping to crab
confirmed homosexual

Shes very feminine.

for faggets

absolutely rekt

Can they get bigger?

I hope

They have 9 human lifetimes to get bigger so yes.

Im 99% sure thats a sign of some sort of medical condition. Like you were molested as kids by a large breasted woman or something.

The only limit is your imagination, user.

Catfags are the perfect example that even complete morons can enjoy the series.

But you are the retard user.

Says the fag who has been shitting his headcanon all over for years.

youtu.be/wSoPwNc4Adg

t, retard

>crabfag
>thinks he's not retarded
kek

WHERE. This is not on his pixiv

wew

why

Phoney > Bee > Bat > Cat > Crab > Math > Snail > Monkey > Spooky > Devil > Bird > Snake > Doll

It's admittedly hard to comprehend the best girls of Monogatari and where they stand in relation to each other so use this as a referense while you watch. You're welcome.

>math below crabslut
Ignore this retard.

Crab BD edition

I WANT TO DICC A CAT

why do you guys keep calling human characters things like cat and crab

You haven't seen monogatari I take it?

No I haven't. I've been thinking about starting it for a while.

It will make sense after you do that.
Short explanation is that they are all associated with what we call them somehow and japanese names are a pain.

But really, what's not to get?

It just takes a trip to the google to find out the answer. You're not a very curious man are you?

you don't have to be intelligent, but you cannot understand it unless you were raised in Japan

I am but I thought it'd be more fun to get silly answers from you guys

One of my favorite memes.

>japanese names are a pain.
Are you a brainlet or just new? Asking for a friend btw.

Guys I went on nyaa to download the series but they didn't have Owarimonogatari II

Didn't that release way back in august?

I'm sorry user, but you appear to be retarded. If you know to go to nyaa, I'm not sure how you could miss the downloads.

I lost interest around Nise, maybe I'll pick it up again sometime because everyone talks about S2

I just don't understand what I'm looking at. Second season is listed a million times but nothing for third or final season.

Just search for 'Owarimonogatari' and filter it to english-translated anime.

Thanks but I got it, took me way too long to figure out all what I was looking for and how to look for it on the site because I'm a bit of a brainlet.

>Words the anime
It's shit, save yourself some time

>brainlet genuinely enjoy the monogatari series

you are their primary audience

hi I'm using this thread as an excuse to post best girl (or snake-posting as you my refer to it endearingly).

monogatari series is for brainlets soooo

like 90 percent of the fanbase are "brainlets", had it not been for the fapbait characters than this series wouldn't be that well received.

I wish Monogatari threads always didn't devolve into lewd posting.

Is there any way to get the novels if you are a cheapskate like me

I would prefer it without the fapbait stuff but I love the series either way.

Maybe if they didn't have such quality animation

Aniplex is getting chill recently when it comes to shit like that
First it was Asuna now probably kitty milkies.
Who is next? Heavens Feel? Maybe the next Madoka project?

Just checking, should I watch Kizu before second season (already seen bake, nise & neko)? I know that's a prequel but it's also not release order so I'm not sure how much it matters

It's completely fine to watch Kizu any time after Bake.

It's probably better to watch it before second season.

Currently rewatching the series in chronological order, honestly I think that's best since I'm catching all this continuity that completely went over my head before.

Do brainlets really think too many words is a valid criticism?

Not watching Nise' directly after Bake' is considered a hate crime in several countries fyi.

why?

>tfw so tired of constant Monogatari discussion in these threads that I only stop by for pics of Cat and Bat