I'm Irish!

>I'm Irish!
>I'm Italian!
>I'm German!

When a burger speaks like that, is it a sign of failed integration? I only ever hear Turks talk like that here, they can't help but cling to their ancestry even if they're 3rd generation Turks who were born here.

Why do burgers and Turks have such a hard time with integration?

Attached: usa flag.jpg (901x600, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKoS5X4SMrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its just a fun cultural thing to celebrate our differences. Kinda like when you brag about which rape gang you serviced this week.

>Its just a fun cultural thing

Do Americans really find that funny?

Americans value ancestry, and because our country is young the bulk of our ancestral origins are seen as coming from Europe, rather than having been created by the people who founded the country.

My family has been in America so long no one really knows where we came from. I could give a fuck about your culture.

Attached: rescued_eagle.jpg (575x635, 49K)

>Americans value ancestry
Lmao, dude. You are literally a cesspool. If you valued your ancestry, you wouldn't be shitting on it all the time.

'shitting on it all the time'
dunno what this even refers to. Kraut seems to know america better than i do.

Ah, i see. I have to explain it carefully step by step to someone who is used to multiple choice test since birth.
Saying
>I'm Irish!
>I'm Italian!
>I'm German!
means you are nothing at all. Just fuck off, mutt.

Attached: 1503957955126.gif (267x200, 102K)

Whiter than you Mohammed

>Wider than you Mohammed

Fixed for accuracy.

Attached: amerifat.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Take it to int or bant.
Here it is just off topic.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

germans are the cancer of europe

I have Anglo ancestry, Celtic ancestry, as well as German ancestry.
Why does this trigger the european leftist so much?

It's just shorthand for speaking of ancestry.

Hahaha
> be a Chang
> first generation
> I'm burger!! Stop saying I'm a chink you racists piece of shit.

some white burger here gib me some LE whiteness% ?germany descendant better. You guys are too white in general.

Attached: 1515951403339.jpg (880x587, 60K)

Well most of us are still recent immigrants. Hell my family only come over in the 1920s/1940s

Attached: 1522095380380.jpg (856x738, 213K)

Not true

>why does failed integration trigger leftists so much

Attached: 1515271656467.png (625x773, 127K)

>I only ever hear Turks talk like that here, they can't help but cling to their ancestry even if they're 3rd generation Turks who were born here.

Are you implying you see them as Germans?

That is peak cringe.

No, work on your reading comprehension.

My ancestry doesn’t change the fact that I’m an American. At least for the time being.
The average German thinks that an African born in Germany is more Germany than the son of two Germans born in America, and the average Burger thinks that he is Irish/Italian/etc because his ancestors were.
What is your point?

Did the English fail to integrate because they still talked of their Anglo Norman Saxon ancestry?

Well, being an american is based on pride
Biologically, we can be pretty much anything
Usually we are white with a little bit of shit mixed in...
Luckily im miraculously pure white as are most american's on Sup Forums

In the terms most of us only came within the last 150 years it is.

>implying there isn't fat freaks like that across europe.
>America 39.8% in 2015-16
>Germany at 54.8% in 2014
Blacks and Mexicans are entirely why we even have such high rates anyways.

Maybe in some places but I don’t think so

150 years maybe. You said within the last 80-100 at first pal.

I mean, if the niggers didn't overrun us I'd be running the comfy Rhodesian farm my parents had to abandon.

So despite growing up in South Africa, despite not even being alive until after Rhodesia fell, I still say I'm Rhodesian. I don't see a problem with that

Attached: Cashel Rhodesia 1960s.jpg (640x640, 86K)

why should white americans forget their background but not turks

What ever you say Mohammad

Attached: fluechtlinge-oktoberfest.jpg (820x461, 83K)

It's because there are people still alive here who grew up with relatives who came here directly from Ireland, Italy, or Germany, among other places. Plus, Europeans love to constantly remind us that America has no history or culture of its own etc, so why not? Obviously the people who do this do not literally think themselves citizens of the country their grandparents or whatever came from.

I gave my own personal example. I still consider 150 years recent as most peoples don't fully lose their ethnic identities for 100s of years.

Yeah, fatty, Germans are more obese than Americans.

Attached: obesity rates worldwide.jpg (960x438, 59K)

>why should white americans forget their background but not turks

Can you cite the statement that expressed that thought? After you've failed to do so and embarrassed yourself in front of everyone again, can you work on your reading comprehension?

Is English not your first language?

Because we want to be white. PLez pLez lEt mE Be Wite

Also, it's not like Americans are the only ones who do it, but for some reason we're the only ones who ever seem to catch heat for it. Everyone knows about this Leaf who constantly brings up her 19% Scandinavian heritage. She makes twitter posts about her "viking ancestors", nobody here seems to mind.

Attached: img.jpg (1868x1054, 216K)

>Doesn't even respond to my question
>Repeats OP's post

You and yours use semantic bullshit to make my people look absurd. When an american says "I'm german",it is within an american context, because he is an american. It isn't a claim to german identity. your argument is akin to that of leftist jews. semantic bullishit

>Libya
Man, I bet that figure isn't right anymore.
Furthermore on Ancestry, it didn't used to matter as much, as lines were drawn through Church denomination in finding mates. With lower Church attendance, and the prevalence of 23&Me services, it's really the last in people sub dividing to clan to carry on lineage. My Lutheran church for example is 95%+ Northern European families.

Attached: 1490671617569.png (883x990, 89K)

>Man living in Germany has great-great- grandparents from Turkey
>I don't care if you've been in Germany for generations; you will never be German, you will always be a Turk!

>Man living in America has great-great-grandparents from Germany
>You will never be German, your family's been living in America for generations!

How does this work?

Maybe it's because "German" is no longer a homogeneous ethnicity in Germany?

Attached: 18835081_1559620687404756_1776681888_n.jpg (504x415, 19K)

you can't be american by blood. of course everyone here is part of the state of america, when people say that they're irish or whatever they're obviously talking about ethnicity. is that really something you need explained to you?

I was drawing parallels, no where did I state that A is allowed to do it while B isn't.

Reading comprehension really is key. I wasn't just pushing the matter because I wanted to ridicule and embarrass you, that was just a bonus. It really IS important, and I want you to work on it.

Because we have no identity. America used to be primarily an anglo-saxon nation right up until we let different kinds of europeans come in. Ever since, we've been having a huge identity crisis. Americans are the only ones who have to take DNA tests because no one here knew where they came from and to feed their insecurities because they think that being a mutt means not being what they call "white" when in reality, being a mutt is not only defined as being of two or more races, but of consisting of different cultures and subgroups among similar races as well. So in retrospect, americans are mutts and always have been.

Oh and to answer your question, yes this is a sign of failed integration.

So Americans don't really exist, it's just an abstract label you slap on yourself in search for an identity?

Americans have no true lineage, instead they are the product of an abominable melange of all the worst riffraff and refuse of the old world: the African tribesman slow of feet and mind abducted; the surplus subsistence labour of europe; the credulous religious zealot. The hideous creature that ensued from these elements was not enough however, the American in his lust to consume picked the fruits of all lands, thereby corrupting himself into greater and greater wickedness. Now we stand at a precipice, be vigilant and keep these things away from your nations.

Attached: 22FDF00A-C818-4576-BF12-0FE3FD028B3C.png (1104x872, 56K)

>Because we have no identity.
>just an abstract label you slap on yourself in search for an identity

Holy shit.

Nah. Demographics show that Germany is still fairly homogeneous, whether or not the Germans recognize themselves as being an ethnicity or not, doesn't change the reality. They are headed down a dark path though

You can be American by blood just as much as English by blood you tard

Germans are mutts of nords, alpine, and Slavs

the new world was a mistake

Attached: 1521451856905.png (500x416, 190K)

Normal europeans don't have to take DNA tests, sir. They already know where they came from.

My ass.

German guy, you know how everyone shits all over Germans and guilt trips you guy? Do you know American history? We would love to all just be Americans. Lefties in this country won’t allow it.

Attached: 2129D35D-F1A2-454B-A43C-30ABEB7783AC.png (1242x2208, 546K)

it's cool to know your roots but problem appears when 1/64 X tries to tell actual X how their country/region is like

Pakistan?

Tell me which one of those cultures you belong to, mutt.

Of course we have no meaningful ethnic "American" identity. How could we? Europeans were only living here for a couple hundred years before the immigration law that made it so non-Europeans could immigrate here was passed. How can a country that lacks homogeneity to the extent that ours does build an identity like that? It's the same case in Canada. If some Aussie posters are to believed, it may be the same case in places like Australia soon too, with all of the Asian immigration they've had as of late.

i guess you could abstract but it's not really different from other countries or empires that encompass multiple ethnic groups
I guess if you have ancestors native to america

>no one here knew where they came from
This is a bizarre statement.
>being a mutt is consisting of different cultures and subgroups among similar races as well
All Europeans are mutts by this definition. The only difference is time.

seeing the two words close together made me think - if turks have a kid in america, is that kid a turger or a burk?

It's them trying to find some identity. In reality they know nothing but English and life in their own mutt bubble in wherever the fuck they live.

So neither.

FPBP
also /thread

And celts

mmmh...

Attached: 1505775154847.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Sounds about the same as everyone else user.

are you implying there is no American culture? because that's retarded
there's several distinct cultures in USA

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27-18-26-41.png (1080x1920, 321K)

His home states culture probably, retard

It's purely speaking of family history.

English by blood just means Anglo-Norman-Saxon-Roman-Briton-etc, they are not some homogenous group. Some are more of one thing, just like some Americans are more of one thing than another

/thread

I live here, but you're telling me you somehow know my country better than I do. A little bit like what you describe in

Stupid ass fucking moron that doesn’t know shit about America, when your white in America you are labeled, racist, privileged etc. you can’t hide your genetics. That’s why we identify as Europeans. We are if we like it or not.

No.

Attached: 1520622172762.jpg (1333x1246, 522K)

I'm merely stating there's several cultures in USA, I don't have to live there to state a fact
what you people call "lack of culture" is perhaps a lack of high culture
but every fucking group of people have a culture

>Kinda like when you brag about which rape gang you serviced this week.

my fucking sides

Attached: 1518897972286.gif (229x176, 987K)

Question for the Germanon OP, is Morrisey wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=KKoS5X4SMrY

Attached: 53wBycd.jpg (960x960, 171K)

You can't even find pure-blood Britons anymore. Like, people who are genetically identical to the original inhabitants of the British Isles. That blood was diluted, but you somehow see fit to call others mutts just because you've existed in that mutt-like state longer than others have.

Attached: 1518136279329.png (610x682, 229K)

Attached: image.jpg (960x960, 244K)

Why should we call you white simply because sub Saharan Africans and Amerindians do? From the perspective of a European you are clearly mixed heavily with them both in culture and genes

How so? I know leftist Eurotrash say they believe in civ nat garbage but by and large the majority of today's Europeans are divided into your own parochial ways as they have always been. Most of the shitskins you come across are even more insular clinging to their own tribal and regional customs no matter where they are.

Attached: 1514134736163.png (720x500, 41K)

No there aren't.. trust me, there aren't you fucking low IQ obese amerilard piece of shit.

I have to admit, that study you published on the genetics of "whites" in the New World was outstanding. Have a link handy?

that's because normans, britons ect have many more genetic similarities than say an english-native-african american would have

normans, romans, britons are already much closer related than a half chinese half african and it helps that none of those three exist anymore on their own, they've melded into british german and italian. there's no living people who can claim to be purely roman or norman

maybe in a few hundred years and it will be less retarded to consider americans a race

Except Europeans will look at an American who has 100% European ancestry sourced from England, France, and Italy and still call that a mutt.

Because we are mostly ethnically [whatever country we live in], speaking our own people's language. How is that comparable?

call who white? if you mean calling america as a nation white then yes that would be retarded because americans can be many different races. that being said there's many americans who are 100% white and states where the white population is 90%.

you could say the same thing for britain, why should we call you white? you probably have the largest nonwhite population in europe, you're like a little america. the only difference is that there's a british ethnicity within the state of Britain

maybe because the founding ethnic groups themselves in Europe don't exist anymore to call us mutts
if native Ligures and Etruscans were alive they wouldn't be wrong calling me an Italomutt

So you view ethnicity as just a cultural thing? When some American says their ancestors came from Germany they're not claiming to be culturally German just a some shitskin from Java might speak dutch after living there a while doesn't make him ethnically dutch.

>Be me
>Met my great grandfather before he died
>told me stories of his grandfather before that and his grandfather before that
>tells me even after the Spanish Empire secession of Florida we stayed
>Now Florida is owned by America
>But now I am considered a mutt because a bunch of retards on the internet think because my ancestors moved here I am not European anymore
>MFW I can track myself to the first crew of Ponce De Leon

Fuck off Hans, you're race is a bunch of slav rape babies now because your damn country can't stop losing a bunch of wars, and stop accepting a bunch of rape baby turks who then make you rape babies. I bet you aren't even 50 percent Prussian you fucking mutt.

Attached: 1517463536497.jpg (440x259, 23K)

I’m a descendant of ponce de Leon

Amerimutts are the retards of the planet.
Walking, talking, living jokes.

Attached: 1511702359383.png (722x1599, 640K)

I am Ponce De Leon the V

America is not a people. It's an idea. Ones ideology does not erase their ancestry.

Attached: lifestyle.jpg (448x709, 96K)