SA anons, how are they (particularly the EFF) politicizing Day zero? Is it all the Boer's fault?

SA anons, how are they (particularly the EFF) politicizing Day zero? Is it all the Boer's fault?

Attached: A00D5BF6-CBF3-414E-9701-AB689FFC92B1.jpg (870x580, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mg.co.za/article/2017-08-02-malema-might-have-a-point-about-south-african-indian-people
twitter.com/JohanPienaar/status/970973647841189888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder what's the stance of EFF on Pajeets, will they also get the rope?

I'm curious about the poos as well. The Gupta family was in bed with Zuma

Does anybody have that video of the Boer newscaster freaking out on air while his black coworkers look on? One of the most frightening things I've ever seen. Get to ausland when you can, bros

desire to know more intensifies, what was the context?

Yeah I mean they are quite wealthy in SA arent they?

mg.co.za/article/2017-08-02-malema-might-have-a-point-about-south-african-indian-people
>He isn’t the first to raise these issues. Back in 2002, playwright Mbongeni Ngema’s song ‘AmaNdiya’ (‘Indian’) raised many of the same criticisms of Indians as Malema – that they do not accept Africans as equals, are only interested in money, and are exploitative.

BASED INDIAN UPRISING WHEN

The black female reporter was talking about some kind of white racism or something and this guy completely lost his shit. Like standing up and screaming. The reporter was just staring at him, smirking, and kept prodding him on.

hey dutch bro can you tell me what they are singing here, if you can understand it that is?

thanks in advance

twitter.com/JohanPienaar/status/970973647841189888

Attached: jessie.jpg (186x271, 8K)

better pic

Attached: jessie.jpg (687x1200, 177K)

I read there are about 25000 serbs in SA, do you SAnons know any?

video?

Attached: 1462571583248.png (1000x650, 977K)

I can only understand a few words of that mate, but from what I got they really dont like boers.

I'm looking

what were the words you could make out?

This sounds like some horror movie shit when the white man wakes up and finally remembers again that the darkies want him dead

Attached: MAKE IT STOP.png (265x265, 115K)

[spoiler]when it's too late

we have to go there and take back south africa

Attached: machine gun.jpg (1200x570, 58K)

The West will end up just as it did at the end of Jean Rapail's The Camp of the Saints.

Attached: 1.jpg (286x475, 44K)

Why do you keep starting these threads when all the actual Boers have gone to sleep?

>Americans
>not even once

Saw that posted in a Sup Forums approved books thread the other day. Quick rundown?

Lmao didn't even realize the time. Been off for two weeks. Anyway it's not out of the question for neets or expats to be up and active now

worldwide forced diversity, i think Switzerland tries to hold out but gets in trouble

french guys are supposed to shoot them when they come bu they run away i think

>Millions upon Millions of shitskins decide to board ships and sail for the West
>The majority of whites who hear about it see it as a positive thing because the media tells them to
>Leftist/progressives welcome shitskins with open arms
>It isn't long before whites realize they fucked up and that it's too late to stop the invaders
>Small rebel group consisting of a few soldiers, a general, a professor, and a foreigner (who tried to warn whites not to let his people in) decide to kill as many invaders as possible
>Rebels are eventually killed by planes that drop bombs on them
>book ends sighting the end of the West as we know it

All in all, very depressing and very accurate.

>satirizing current events
just nazi nonsense desu.

Attached: 1468527031137.jpg (573x820, 111K)