They don't dress like this because they get a lot of dick

They dress like this because they get NO dick. That's how you KNOW you should stay away.

Attached: Dumb Fucking Retards.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
youtube.com/watch?v=MEkVI_7eRO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should kill yourself.

i lov women

hmmm

Well fag, I think you are confused about how much dick they are getting.

women dress like whores
because they have to compete with other whores

Virgin detected

Idk if you can necessarily conclude that. It is safer to assume that getting/attracting dick is extremely important to them. And/or have a highly competitive personality and lack of self respect.

Yeah, you, fucking moron.

Absolute fucking retard.

Attached: 1507955569385.jpg (355x417, 40K)

>They dress like this because they get NO dick. That's how you KNOW you should stay away.
>bong tries to into women logic
They like attention, that's why they dress like that. All so maybe it's hot or something, but mostly the fist reason.

not only do they do it to get dick, they get it to herd signal that they are capable of boosting that capability to those who choose to befriend them. women attract better in packs. its why they call theyre friends attractive on facebook. theyre memeing their social worth. remember kids, a person sells what they can sell. if you dont have a personality, a brain or money, youre gonna sell the last redeeming quality you have. that having been said, righty would get it good.

I bet you're fun at a strip club.

What kind of men fucks these women?

"A good man is hard to find but a hard man is good to find,Ravishing Rick Rude a good hard man"- Richard Erwin Rood

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: JesusChristisGodandpaidforallyoursins.gif (500x262, 1.98M)

At least they are young, skinny and pretty. Not some lard ass 40 year old landwhales with turquoise hair and rolls of fat falling out of their cut off shorts and tiny tops, demanding the world redefines what is considered attractive.

>some women dress like sluts because they are celibate!
>nuns are the sluttiest women alive!
You're probably Muslim or something with that IQ.
Confirmed for never touched a woman that isn't your first cousin.

I am doubtful of this theory.

Some girls who dress like that are probably teases or nervously leaving their teen years but most will take a dick a week

>They dress like this because they get NO dick.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Average white men with above average luck in taste

Why would you go to a strip club? You're blowing shekels just to get teased. I bet you're one of those retards that falls over when a mildly attractive vagina walks into the room

Attached: 69.jpg (650x575, 56K)

Not true. The male equivalent of those garbs is chainmail and a sword or gun. These women are out to control and dominate with what they're given. They don't even have a motive, it's just to stay on top of everyone else. They learned this their whole life and it's 2nd nature to be a whore in this society.

the kind that aren't faggots

To be fair, a woman dressing provacatively when you first meet her, doesn't neccessarily mean she's just not choosing that day to slut it up.

She could be wanting dick on her only day off where she has to dress business casual at her day job, and wants to let loose.
More research is required.

of course, generally speaking most women still do things the old fashioned way like their mothers and grandmothers, using visual cues for means to convey 1 or 2 of these 3 things:
they are seeking a partner for sexual intercourse
they have broken up with a bf and are rebounding. or are in the process of dumping him/trading up and are seeking attention from potential candidates
they are seeking to just compete with some bitch friend or coworker for male attention, not intending to actually follow through for the purpose of female dominion over other females

tinder makes it alot easier, it used to be men could just evaluate a cakeface / trashy dressed bitch as a whore. now, they can put themselves online and dont have to compete or dress up slutily in the real world for the biggest and hardest dicking possible they can get it all online or ask guys to send dick pic w/ ruler

Attached: 1442953808044.jpg (480x673, 57K)

Hahahahahahahaha

Ok britain

OP. why don't you just call this thread "I like to suck other men's penises"? Cuz dude, you're a fucking fag.

where the thots at?

Attached: welp thats that.jpg (232x185, 13K)

I'm not convinced

I would smash the one on the right so fucking hard her future grand daughter would be born pregnant

lel

So you want a woman that gets a lot of dick? kys

>>Ban all guns!
>>Let em shoot guns.
Let's shoot guns!

they dress like that to get 'clicks'

Attached: skinny white girls twerk.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

Just wanted to let you know this was a good post pham

im looking for a gf, are there any gfs in here?

Attached: 1521983333462.jpg (635x473, 38K)

speak english nigga

Considering all the girls in the photo are dressed in similar garb, these are event girls. Aka this is the dress code where they work.

Girls wouldnt dress like that because they’re “getting dick” though. You’re not going to find girls that enjoy dressing that way. The ones that do are lying. They’re cold and no matter how you think they look they’re self conscious about something on their body. They dress like that to get male attention

Lol these two can pretty much get any dick they want.

No straight guy would turn either of these girls down if they offered their cunts up

Real talk, I unironically find women in non-slutty clothing to be more attractive than those that look like whores.

Attached: 4BBA670B-3DF5-455B-A0DC-4403D9734812.jpg (764x1024, 81K)

fucking kek
these two have eaten and fucked more dick than the times i've taken a shit in my life.

Virgin ultra confirmed.

Stupidest shit in the world.

Lezbos?

Attached: image.jpg (668x476, 62K)

hei there sexi bebi show vagana

thats not gf

Attached: 1490985285875.jpg (514x514, 42K)

They dress like this until their oxytocin pair-bonding mechanism is busted beyond repair.
Then they turn into harpies shrieking about feminism and hating men.

Attached: Infected2.jpg (2996x1502, 391K)

Jesus Christ this makes me want to get violent

They dress like that because they are attention whores. Simple as that

>that pic

Attached: Disgusted_Doggo.jpg (191x200, 17K)

this bong is correct. definitely a lack of alpha males. that's why they put it out there.

>skinny white girls twerk
>2/5 bitches on here are nigger mutts

Roach detected.

Attached: 1521727837020.jpg (1618x1123, 471K)

Right would get my dick

this
the feminist movement of the 60s arose from the civil rights movement where white girls were fucking their way around the country making black women jealous and black men contemptuous. they refused to address their own guilt and instead turned their anger outward on the moral law.

Not all furry s are faggots trying to be lefties

Attached: arctic_fox_tf2_prop_poster_by_jayaxer.jpg (539x768, 294K)

That one on the right. Yes!

>If they dress like sluts they must be virgins
Is that what you were implying? or is it
>They dress like this because Chad won't touch them otherwise

>machine gun open fire

suace and insta for thot on right?

youtube.com/watch?v=MEkVI_7eRO4

How does it feel to have such a small penis?

Why should I stay away when I can bury my dick in a young, warm, wet flesh tunnel?

lmao kys

Attached: 1444698672092.jpg (559x581, 94K)

yes i too like automatic fire and girls shaking their butts

you

Attached: 7Knr5C.jpg (320x426, 16K)

Worst logic ever, even for Sup Forums.

Either one of those girls could have any dick they wanted with near zero effort.

No, because they got addicted to it and need more. To compete with other thots on who sucks the most Chads

Nope, no gf in here.

Attached: 1348429747963.jpg (461x346, 53K)

>le roast beef approaches

Yeah Meghan, some of us are actually disgusted that these white cuck beta fathers would pay for their teenage daughters to take twerking dance classes in their underwear.

Attached: 1521685381572.jpg (402x501, 72K)

ok, ill find a gf around here somewhere

Attached: 1521983113462.jpg (700x740, 48K)

So you're saying I have a chance then?

Tell me when you find something.

Attached: Help.gif (400x267, 1.56M)

Control your hormones, redcoat

I will let you know if i find any extras

Attached: 1207725683421.jpg (1500x999, 139K)

They dress like this because they have a dick.
That's why you have to stay away.

Excellent post.

Attached: aerith_and_tifa_by_priestess_of_avalon-d6s4igb.png (1297x808, 1.49M)

This girl has been fucked in the last 3 days.

Attached: 1522190349727.png (268x252, 46K)

Those are all white girls
This is awful.

Men fuck anything that moves. These girls probably have sex with a different guy at least twice a day. Men are to blame. They enable this. That's what happens when you only think with your penis

do you want to be my gf?

Attached: 15326256883421.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I drove one of those my senior year in high school, not for the school district but as my daily car.
Good times.

>Stay away for grade A, white qt3.14s

Go crawl back in your cuck shed Supreme Gentleman

you

Attached: 1518828200790.gif (480x480, 2.89M)

or she bumped her leg on a table/chair/something else. you're just mad it wasn't you that's fucking her

I'd love to see those 2 girls take black dicks

no, thats not me

Attached: 14967884383421.jpg (885x560, 97K)

Love seeing white girls twerk while white girl wasted.

then why ask another male to be your gf?

>They dress like this because they get NO dick.
you believe that i have a bridge to sell you

apologies, your post indicated that you were a female

Attached: 1474717727179.jpg (908x714, 249K)

hehe I could help dem with they’re problem

confirmed.... thats a sex mark. i know ive made a few of them on my gfs time to time

agreed

do you need a bf?

Attached: 1522197419292.png (635x661, 224K)

How desperate are you user?

im not desperate at all, but you miss every shot you dont take

Attached: 14688323523541.png (1011x758, 1.05M)