In his prime he could have beat The King right? I mean as a 180 year old man he tested him

In his prime he could have beat The King right? I mean as a 180 year old man he tested him

I know you just want to talk about powerlevels but the king wasn't written to be beatable in the conventional sense. That's just not his role in the story so it doesn't really matter how strong Netero was. the king would've been scaled up to beat him.

Yeah but prime Netero could have rekt him easily

Not a chance

I dont think he could defeat him, certainly not rek him easily. His strongest ability did next to nothing to him and all the other attacks were even more useless. Prime netero could probably deal some actual damage to meruem but using zero hand drains him completely so he wont be able to finish him off.

He wasnt even 1/3rd of his prime strength though when he didnt fight The King and he still gave him issues

>Netero beat Meruem for minutes without cease
>after multiple minutes Meruem started to merely FEEL the punches
>his strongest attack did next to no damage to Meruem
>Meruem easily severed Netero's leg and arm
No.

he didnt give the king issues. All he had was a speed advantage that stalled meruem, nothing more. After a couple thousand hits the king felt something that could be remotely describing as a slight pain and his ace, the zero hand, only slighty burned him. Even a zero hand thats 5 times as strong wouldnt kill meruem which means its game over for netero

why didn't they just send in a guy with nuclear nen?

He did though

elaborate

With a bomb. Also, stop arguing over this power level shit. That isn't what the series is about and if you focus on that you've missed the point of the whole fucking show.

Did he get his entire buddha skill attack power just by practicing this one punch over and over again?

He uses Conjuring to produce the Bodhisattva,and manipulating to move it.
He's an Enhancer.

No, he asked Santa Claus for it.

is this fact?

that gave him his speed at least but I think it is a kind of restriction too, just applied differently

The King was only able to figure out Neteros pattern with the skills he'd learned from komugi. Without her he'd of just been beaten to death over days or weeks or however long it would have taken Netero

Okay this is bait. Threads over, everyone go home.

Something like that yeah, in his prime he was by far the strongest nen user. They say at the time during the arc he isnt even close to top 5 anymore

Thats literally the case though

do u guys think togashi will actually keep his word and hxh will come back before the end of 2017?

It wouldn't have mattered how long Netero was given, Netero would have died from exhaustion long before could cause any permanent damage to Meruem.

even if netero had the endurance to last for weeks, this is the exact same as fighting komugi, he will learn while fighting netero like he learned while fighting komugi

>Netero would have died from exhaustion long before could cause any permanent damage to Meruem
You literally have no proof that this is the case

But even with all the time spent with Komugi it still took him so long to figure Netero out he started to feel pain. Without Komugi it would have taken MUCH longer

Nah Mereum is made to be OP. It's just that dirty bomb fallout is the true final boss apparently. Prime Netero would have gotten his shit kicked in marginally later is all.

again, that pain he felt was almost nonexistent and neteros regular attacks are practically useless. If even zero hand barely scratches him netero has no hope of ever dealing serious damage to him, prime doesnt change the outcome, it only makes meruem suffer a little more damage until he wins

Netero for sure would hurt The King overtime. it only takes a couple thousand hits for a cripple old man version of himself to make the King feel pain

Who on the hunter high council could've beaten the king? Anyone besides Ging? Could Illumi or Hisoka have beaten him?

>cripple old man
you said yourself earlier that prime netero is 3 times stronger (a claim that you havent back up either btw) but now you are trying to make old netero look weaker so you can somehow convince me that your headcanon is right

There are degrees to pain.
The pain Netero was capable of inflicting on Meruem after a COUPLE THOUSAND attacks was an irritation at best.

A couple thousand punches at the speed of sound. The whole fight lasts like 2 minutes in reality

>Illumi
>Hisoka
No.
>Ging
The only thing we know of Ging is that he's a better Nen user than Netero, not that he's necessarily stronger than him.

Old Netero is weaker though, thats the point

you have been talking out of your ass the entire thread. I will stop wasting my time with you

>Get BTFO
>hurr im not talking to you

holy shit man i like the old man too but stop the fanboy

source?

He wasn’t trying to kill netero, the fight would be over in seconds if he was.

The king is inexperienced so if they get a good shot in because he lets them then he’s done for depending on the ability.
Mereum is just an ant, he won’t even be top 10 by the end of the series.

fucking powerlevel fags

>Mereum is just an ant, he won’t even be top 10 by the end of the series.
At the rate this is going, the end of the series will happen in like five volumes, when Togashi turns 70 and becomes unable to move his hands whatsoever.

Depends on what needs to happen in the story. Power levels are a means of setting up who can fight who and dont hold any water outside of that. What ifs are always missing proper context. If meruem did fight him, I think it would tie with meruem accepting humans or some shit. He could have been the series vegeta I guess.
The fact is meruem had a lot more character building then netero did. He would likely win in any fight considering the writer is using him as something other than a large power level baddy

What in god's name is nuclear nen?

lol

>send in Meleron and Knov while king is playing chinese checkers
>teleport his head to a different dimension

Just brainwash someone, force restriction on him by cutting his limbs off and getting rid of his senses or organs.

No it's not he compares his fight with Netero with the playing go with Komugi(because of the millions of different possible moves that can be made) nowhere in the manga or anime does it say or even imply that he literally learnt the skills to fight Netero from playing go with Komugi

It literally does though you brainlet

aren't those two subtypes the fartherst away from his own specialty?

Where is your proof?

When he's fighting Netero, The King is constantly reflecting on playing against Komugi

Meleoron's limit is 2 minutes (even less if he's in stress). the moment he runs out of breath, Pitou's En's gonna detect him.

> The King is constantly reflecting on playing against Komugi
Yes he is thinking about how similar the fight is to the matches of Go in the sense of the multitude of options he could make. Nowhere does it say that his experience in playing go directly translates to experience in fighting.

Also that's not proof.

You are just ignoring what happened then

Yes.
He was one of the strongest Nen users for a reason.

>You:The King was only able to figure out Neteros pattern with the skills he'd learned from komugi.
>Me:Proof.?
>You: That's what happened I swear.
>Me:That's not proof.
>You: Your just ignoring my proof.

For sure you are retarded

Hi super Satan

>Conjuring
Pretty sure he doesn't Conjure, but just Emit it. It would make more sense considering he's an Enhancer, making Emission much easier than Conjuring.
Basically the giant buddha is just a rapresentation of his nen, and the palm attacks are just him throwing ranged punches via Emission

It's emmited not conjured

This, it's emission, which is the next best category for an enhancer. You can still tell how much of a beast in enhancing he is by moving at that ridiculous speed at 180yo.

Are you retarded?
You are retarded

If he was strong enough to defeat him like in one shot before he was able to adapt and grow then yes. If not then no.