*INHALES DEEPLY*

*INHALES DEEPLY*

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Attached: david shill btfo.png (314x822, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
youtube.com/watch?v=YUGiaYGr1T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: images.jpg (250x188, 6K)

And after these bullshit articles they'll probably get special invites and scholorships from some of the top liberal infested shitholes like berkley

He is about to get redpilled on the reality of diversity without ever spending one second on Sup Forums.

Make sure he is aware that colleges accept minorities with test scores even lower than his, but because he is white, he will be denied. Things could be worse though, if he were asian, he would have to place in the top 1% of test scores to get into those schools.

I'm not convinced he even runs his own twitter account, but on the off chance he does, send him the links!

Friendly reminder that every single post that puts one of these kid's faces in front of your eyeballs is part of a coordinated campaign to anchor them, and by proxy gun control, in your awareness, in order to keep you from focusing on other stuff like The Memo

>DESPITE organizing shit
Is it like "no one wants to watch the new Troy shit DESPITE we put interracial gay threesomes there".

Attached: 15164753343580.jpg (600x401, 36K)

College is bullshit in America anyway.

Full of Jewish elites and gooks.

Gee, its almost like after all the violence, damage, and high security costs that college activist have brought along in the past two years have started to make Universities think twice before admitting in activists.

>despite

Uh, yeah. """Despite""". Let's go with that.

I don't think I've hated anyone more then that ugly cunt.

>global movement

wat

It is because he is 28. He is not applying to colleges. They are playing along. Rejected from college is his cover story for why he is a 24/7/365 activist going forward

>white

>White

Attached: 1430445862486.jpg (600x610, 35K)

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=YUGiaYGr1T8

such cringe... the dems are finished if this is their hope.

>Keeping them in their containment zones.
I'm ok with this.

This. Anyone who can’t see this is retarded.

THIS THIS THIS.

This is the narrative: use it Sup Forums!

THIS! This is why he has vowed not to return to school, BECAUSE HE IS ALREADY NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!!!!

I thought this dude was 30

I can't wait to see this movement completely dead in 6-ish months when everyone forgets about it. Occupy is still super-relevant, right guys? BLM is still super-relevant, right guys?

All university of california schools? Hmmm....

Hogg is already on CNN’s payroll and has been working for them in an undercover journalist internship. They have undercover “younger” looking journalists all over the country in many schools. He’s actually like 25. He doesn’t need to go to college, he probably already graduated that too

Why does he look like hes 25?

You would think that with the political narrative colleges spew they would be reaching out to HIM. He is probably applying for schools he knows would reject him based on the shit he's doing now. That would let him whine on fb about how no college is stunning or brave enough to take him, and one would step up and give him a full ride to virtue signal. That alongside building your fame on the corpses of your classmates really shows the ethics the so called "red pilled gen z" is working with.

Attached: 1454808018127.jpg (1921x1080, 105K)

I agree with this, actually.

It's his cover.

Q predicted this

I bet $10 that (((someone))) will give them a free ride anyway.

>UC
the ironing here is that his spots probably all went to illegal immigrants

They are dogging the Hogg.

>survivor

wasn't at school that day.

Attached: 1509992307814.gif (375x375, 195K)

i think he looks like a young Nixon

Attached: a_young_richard_nixon.jpg (201x250, 4K)

lol he got rejected by my alma mater

That's why might be right. Why would all the colleges out there, who preach the same stuff as him, be scared to admit him? If anything all of these kids would LOVE to say "I go to college with David Hogg! I am a DIFFERENCE MAKER" The only reason he would be getting rejected outright is if his grades and test scores are beyond shit, he's applying to schools he know don't want his publicity or agree with his views, or he's 28.

Perceptive user, Kek praise you

Attached: 1492177998523-pol.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Why does he want to live in California if he lives in Florida? Maybe because he never lived in Florida, but actually lives in California.

Hes a fucking white male! He needs to check his privilege and work for minimum wage.

Attached: tmp_8791-15209950818234644792540565462155.jpg (500x654, 82K)

Ding ding ding!

Jesus this isn't Dark City, calm your tits.

I don't want that fucker anywhere near me either.

Nixon wasn't an anorexic faggot.

thumps up retarded pin dick pixi

Attached: 1522188585863.jpg (1293x788, 137K)

Can we confirm he has no residence in Florida? If we can lock that in as "temporarily staying with someone/family" it'd help paint the picture better

That's what the articles are for.

He should go to UCSC

BLM was relevant for a good 2 or 3 years.

White men are only allowed in community colleges.

(((He's actually 27)))
(((Find his birth certificate anons)))

Republicans are probably funding the top schools, liberals attend community colleges where they belong

>b-b-but... liberals are the SMART ones...

point being that this too shall pass. the feds aren't going to make everyone gib guns, at least not from this astroturfed campaign

I'm sorry but your thumbnail simply is not true.
They did not organise shit.
They were cherry picked despite not being either survivors or even witnesses by CNN and the usual suspects.
I would never employ them and I fully understand anyone in a position of responsibility refusing to have them where they can shill out and cause problems for selfish reasons.

Attached: IMG_3158.jpg (837x1024, 85K)

colleges have standards. maybe he should apply @ USMC

If he is applying from out-of-state, it's probably easier to get in: UC gets to charge out-of-state tuition that helps cover the cost of all the minorities they let in for free.

I think Hogg mentioned on a message board that he didn't do very well on the SAT. He probably should have applied to Merced or Riverside rather than UCLA or UCSD.

Truth.

topkek, I got into all those schools except UCLA

>the students aren't being used by an establishment with an agenda... they organized this themselves
kek

Attached: Youearnedthisone.png (479x360, 209K)

do colleges in your country really do that shit?