They Are Actually Talking About it!

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens called for a repeal of the Second Amendment in a New York Times op-ed Tuesday, and he urged demonstrators pressing for gun control to do the same. His bold proposal has prompted many questions about whether such a fundamental change to the U.S. Constitution is legally – let alone politically – possible.
msn.com/en-us/news/us/repealing-the-second-amendment-–-is-it-even-possible/ar-BBKMVCX?ocid=iehp

Attached: BBKMQJl.img.jpg (45 KB, 1080x1080)

All urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/repealing-the-second-amendment-–-is-it-even-possible/ar-BBKMVCX?ocid=iehp
youtu.be/IStlBOX9F4o
youtu.be/N8i5NLyXZdc?t=24
twitter.com/Wisco/status/978794428864249856
supforums.com/thread/165620269/politics
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
youtube.com/watch?v=wttKMPSHQlA
cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/impaired_driving/impaired-drv_factsheet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PrLV2UZIV0U
youtube.com/watch?v=HB8V-IULGTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

It'll never happen. They'll just keep limiting who can have guns slowly, until nobody can own a firearm a hundred years from now.

They'd never outright repeal the second amendment; they'll slowly make the second amendment irrelevant, just as they're doing with free speech.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

"""RETIRED"""

So who cares what he thinks. Repealing any of the amendments in the Bill of Rights would be an affront to our founding fathers and the concept of our nation. Honestly, he should have been laughed out of whatever office he was in when he mentioned this.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

be part of most blatant, unconstitutional power grab in history, AKA judicial review
continue your legacy after retiring of shitting on the constitution

he can't keep getting away with it

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

this actually makes me want to purchase a gun

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

WW2 veteran
so much for the "greatest generation"

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

retired judge calls for something
Basically the same as
Retarded liberal calls for something

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

It'll never happen.
Shut the fuck up.
It will.
And you will just watch it happen.

Attached: march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324-hpMain-4x3-992.jpg (203 KB, 992x744)

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

low effort post

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

I don't know man, I think that was his maximum effort.

Imagine being that stupid.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

This.
it's totes going to happen with our magic vote machine
all the states that have preempted this shit will just say "oh well"
There are probably people who unironically believe this.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Nothing is more dangerous than the cucked liberal white male. He'll be dead soon enough.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

you heard OP, go and purchase a gun, you're gonna need it when these chucklefucks come after our rights

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Appeal to authority
KYS.

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

meme flag
muh rights
faggot

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

you know what you have to do

Attached: karenfiremissles.gif (737 KB, 700x393)

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

oh yeah sorry I like the gadsden flag, I forgot I need to identify myself to post on your precious fucking indonesian nike shoe manufacturing forum

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

no ones talking about it.
thats the same story thats been posted 100x today.
stop sta sta sta sat sta sta stop lyin

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

How can it possibly be repealed?
The reason it's in the Constitution is because the founders state it's a God-given right which, in turn, cannot be taken away by man.

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Not really anything big, he's been arguing this for years. He literally wrote the dissent for why gun ownership shouldn't be considered a right in 2008 during D.C. vs Heller, it's not surprising that he's thusly anti-2A

The 2nd amendment has as much of a chance at getting repealed in the near future as the avg. Sup Forums user does of getting laid in his lifetime

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

what did he mean by this?

William Price
William Price

Even if they repealed it, then what? All the weapons and ammo just magically disappear? They go door to door without a warrant and search peoples homes? Everyone just turns in their weapons just because?

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

Someone should shoot a fuckton of anti gun right activist and say "I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic", it'll be hilarious

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

This look at us, every politician in this shithole of a country will tell us we have free speech.

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

better to get the commies out in the open and honest about their intents instead of lying about their true cause. makes the next step much easier.

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

recycled_antifa_protestors_the.jpg

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

The first phrase in the US Constitution is, "We the People" and yet these scum think they lord above us...

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

why don't you do it you stupid pussy

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

I can't wait.

You know what else will happen? Armed insurrection. You know who we're gonna go after? All the gun grabbers and anyone who supports them. You won't get a fair trial, nor will we ever take prisoners. Traitors that run for office won't even be able to walk around outside. The families of law enforcement will be targeted until there is no more law enforcement. Then the military will be sent in, and we all know what happened in Vietnam. Except this time we look like them, talk like them, and many among us will be veterans who can infiltrate the enemy's ranks.

You're all going to die if this goes through.

Attached: thumbs-up.jpg (150 KB, 1600x1131)

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

I don't know, but it would be funny watching boomers go crazy over it

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

I can't read anything because of the glare.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

This post glows in the dark

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

I don't even remotely see how this is even something to be taken seriously. With the supreme court conservative for the foreseeable future, this is nothing more than a pipe dream. Even if they do take the house and senate

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

You'll get th bullets first you goddam yellow bellow sons of bitches ooorah

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

This is the most American post I've seen all day.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Stuff it, edgelord. The military stands with us on the right as it is.

Attached: 2Yni481.jpg (29 KB, 400x366)

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

pro-2A
pro-military
calls other people edgelord
oh my god how can you be this fucking retarded? who you think is going to be banging down your door to take your guns, you stupid faggot? don't breed.

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

i agree with the senator
let's give up our guns
#enough#neveragain#hogg4president

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

We're going to need a lot of helicopters

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

Stupid fucking idiot

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

who will be banging down your door

According to many people nobody because a vast majority of the military and police force will not comply

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

many people
cite a study/survey or kill yourself just like should
insufferable cunt

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Half of the military is homos and niggers these days. Just look at how they come home crying over "muh PTSD" and trying to get a lunch discount at Denny's on a Thursday. A majority of veterans I've met are dishonorable crybabies, and they make the worthwhile vets look bad. All of the higher ups are incompetent asshats that couldn't strategize their way out of paper bag. Why do you think the US military was fighting goat fuckers and rice farmers for decades? Almost all of our best leadership and strongest men died off years ago.

Attached: wtf.jpg (73 KB, 1000x737)

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

Just look at how they come home crying over "muh PTSD"
0/10

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

IDIOT RADICAL HOLDS SAME IRRELEVANT OPINION HE HELD 10 YEARS AGO

Next you'll tell me Al Sharpton still hates wypipo

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

anyone one is position of power that is supporting this should be shot

William Bell
William Bell

Good evening Special Agent Steinberg

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

(le al sharpton voice) next you'll tell me al sharpton still hates wypipo?!?!?!

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

PTSD just means you're a bitch. I've seen some shit in person that's as bad as the shit you see on a battlefield when working as paramedic. I've also cleaned up a shotgun suicide. Other than becoming bitter and cynical, nothing has changed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (45 KB, 852x798)

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

try harder, bitch!!!

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

AN I BEING DETAINED?

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

Lick my ass.

Attached: 1500816856284.png (98 KB, 307x363)

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

Isn't the whole "Supreme Court Judge says it so it must be correct!" an appeal to authority?

James Clark
James Clark

yes you fucking dimwit. what gave you any indication that i supported that to begin with, though?

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Haha yeah funny that's what it would be haha right guys

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

Very, very gay and jewish.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

just remember these guys get power over the concept of Pyramid Power structures to force corruption, become open source don't let them control us in a pyramid diagram. based upon one man run on for a long time you Devil's we will get you youtu.be/IStlBOX9F4o

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

You argued against him using an appeal to authority when this whole bunch of nonsense is based on an appeal to authority. If you're on the side of the judge your essentially saying your appeal to authority is better than his.

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

fuck off agent Sheffieldstein

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

this is the greatest day in the history of the Republic all of the dark deeds and hidden secrets are coming to the light!!!!!! this is the greatest day in the history of the Republic as of the consciousness of humanity exposes the darkness to the light !!!!!!

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

read my post faggot or better yet let me spell it out for you plainly: i don't agree with the judge. kys.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

still waiting for the day i engage with a literate aussie on this website

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

how we are going to beat these people is simple use the knowledge in the idea of blockchain where we are one but non among the masses youtu.be/N8i5NLyXZdc?t=24

Attached: 0-iIJ8sdhzPDkV4qpv-.jpg (47 KB, 960x511)

Logan Long
Logan Long

Yes

Attached: cbdf21a4e12f07d8f64048df794ed5ab5f1b71380d765c2f3181f8ae9281c67b.jpg (85 KB, 600x387)

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

SAGE AND REPORT SLIDE THREADS

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

make me, you whiny cunt

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

bitch baby sees thread he disagrees with
"wahhh! wahhh! slide thread! sage! i was sexually abused by my father!"

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

Let me guess, retired supreme court justice John Paul Stevens just happens to be (((white)))

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

I mean, 1: He's a retired judge. If you're a private in the military and you're dealing with a retired major, you can call him a faggot to his face and not take orders.
2: He was a judge, he didn't have any say in making or repealing laws.

But yeah, it's a shitty appeal to authority

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED MOTHER FUCKER!!!

It would cause a panic and gun sales would increase. A move like this would only make civil war inevitable, our country was founded on this. You won't take our guns from us. If you try to we'll fight you with every tooth and nail we have.

You won't take them

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

dead people everywhere. I hope bruckners got mobile cams ready because its gonna be real.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

dont think - DO.. then help us raid google and youtube and burn it down

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

user... you must be confused
I can only speak for myself, but I have spent the last decade+ waiting for the day that you faggot communists try violent action
I spent high school and college listening to failed loser teachers and professors, my hopelessly brainwashed peers, the media, hollywood, and all normies shit on Christianity, shit on America, shit on the Right wing and conservatives
I used to try to win lefties over, to reason with you, I used to want everyone to live happily together and not bother anyone
but after the last few years, what I really want goes so far beyond being "willing to kill"
if you faggot retards ever actually manage to pull something big and dangerous enough to bring people like me out to risk everything I have, you will wish that we are only willing to kill
I am willing and frothing at the mouth to not just kill you traitors and faggot crybullies but to make sure future generations for hundreds of years will tell horror stories of what happened to the brave antifascist activists when the white man finally stood up
if you aren't afraid of being made a bestgore.com celebrity, you truly don't understand what you're up against
do you know why white pride and white identity are so discouraged?
because the world knows what happens when the benevolent white man is backed into a corner facing his own destruction
we will literally eat you alive
go watch some vids on bestgore from the cartels or brazilian prisons, because when shtf, I promise you user, my goal is to make those videos seem like child's play for what faggots like you have done to this country, to the world, to innocent children
you are so naive and unprepared it's almost tragic

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

i will watch as hundred and thousand of your ilk die and bleed. this is on obama and hillary. they go with the rest of you liberal scum

Jordan White
Jordan White

the fuck is with the formatting on this post? are you dyslexic or desperately trying to give your gay ass diatribe some poetic structure? go get some fresh air, you've been on the computer too much today

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

15 posts by this ID

wew!

Attached: jidf.jpg (65 KB, 601x402)

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

posts some laughable, faggy jared leto joker rant
calls himself "the benevolent white man"
wew!
this thread is mine now. run along, crybaby

William Thompson
William Thompson

Jesus man i can't read could somebody turn off that blinding light?

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

Genetics are likely responsible for base behavior and instincts, as well as the capability for critical thinking.

Liberals and niggers share a religion, animism, that assigns human motivations, emotions, and other attributes
to non-living things. This is why you always hear them speak of bad neighborhoods instead of bad people.
As much as they claim to follow the scientific method, this religion steers them to believe that 'culture' (something
akin to Bad Juju) causes people to behave in an uncivilized manner, rather than to understand that culture
is created by people.

Firearms are a great example--this is why you'll often see news headlines that read "Guns killed 43
people in Chicago this weekend" instead of "Niggers killed 43 people in Chicago this weekend".

Funny enough, this even extends to images of firearms. There are many news stories of elementary school
teachers--almost all female and liberal--having their students forcefully removed from classrooms for drawing
a picture of a soldier with a rifle, or biting a Pop-Tart in a manner causing it to remotely resemble a pistol.
These students are often removed by armed police, whose weapons are believed to be possessed by a good
spirit at that time.

Attached: 1518625182393.jpg (252 KB, 800x795)

William Lopez
William Lopez

tl;dr, but keep posting essays for me to completely ignore it's really fucking funny

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Lol autistic fag.

Attached: jidf11.jpg (313 KB, 698x710)

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

run along now! bye bye! :)

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

This

What's the Second Amendment ever becomes irrelevant, Americans would wage war against their government. The ones elected to protect our rights would have erased them. They would be seen as traitors and killed. I rights do not come from the government they come from the Creator, the government only serves a purpose of maintaining defense and infrastructure maintaining defense and infrastructure.

Instead of people becoming traitors to the state, the state would become traitor to the people.

If this happens (which it won't) or if it ever comes to it, half the country would burn.

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

the streets will run with rivers of blood

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

based gardfiel poster

Attached: 3523523524.png (63 KB, 500x364)

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

Autistic nigger.

Attached: nigbrains.jpg (65 KB, 697x409)

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

if they repeal the Second, they are effectively repealing the First. and should repeal the 13th, which established the prison system.

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

fucking excellent post m8

Attached: qtk.jpg (141 KB, 1024x1024)

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world
copypasta
my arguments
lol

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

Looks like you covered all the bases.

Attached: hellolibtard.jpg (373 KB, 1600x1000)

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

lol. All power stems from the barrel of a gun.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

We will kill every single one who tries.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

My moneys on gardfiel!

Ryder King
Ryder King

ah, just like conservatives are doing with abortion, got it

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

THIS.
Commiefornia has an ammo registry.
They can infer what you own.
You also can't purchase modern semi-auto pistols after a certain manufacture date.
I hate Communists so bad right now.

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

this.

oath of enlistment to defend the constitution does not have an expiration date. fighting and dying to defend the constitution and prevent the country from falling into tyranny is the best possible death.

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

I'm on normiebook seeing people posting to repeal the 2nd amendment and its all I can do to keep myself from replying "LETS GET THIS CIVIL WAR STARTED YOU COMMIE MOTHERFUCKERS!".

What the fuck happened to the left? 10 years ago I felt I could at least understand these people now they're actively petitioning to destroy the constitution.

Attached: Guns-don't-kill-people---the-government-does.jpg (83 KB, 829x960)

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Hi Aaron.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

what?

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Makes me fuggin' weep.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

I'd they can repeal one, they can repeal all if them. It'd be a retarded idea.

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

Repealing the 2nd Amendment isn't going to happen. You need both houses of congress to vote a 2/3 majority, AND then you have a convention of states where 2/3 of the states would have to approve. Ain't gonna happen. Then you have most states in the Union with state level constitutional provisions for the right to bear arms. The only they make "progress" is to stack the Federal judiciary with activist liberal judges who would overturn Heller, and continually rule against gun rights. But even if that happens it comes to the Feds versus the states. So, we would have "sanctuary states" that want to protect gun rights, and the Federal government. What happens next when someone like Hillary Clinton is President???

Attached: 45-70-rifle.jpg (59 KB, 640x480)

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Attached: 1519505164737.png (911 KB, 750x856)

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

asking for this while a constitutionalist is head of the country
why even bother?

James Gomez
James Gomez

the constitution is gospel
it is an infallible contract
hey, remember prohibition?

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

Pure, undiluted reddit.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Frankly I'm glad that they're finally admitting their true intentions now. Maybe people will finally realize what the end game for "common sense gun control" is.

Noah Long
Noah Long

How'd that work out?

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

Is this the donald trump inauguration?

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

i dunno man. i think it got "repealed" or something! but of course, the constitution is a document of heightened objectivity. it can never be wrong.

Cameron King
Cameron King

AND then you have a convention of states where 2/3 of the states would have to approve

It's 3/4. Fucking lol at that ever happening given the current political state of the US.

William Evans
William Evans

There is a reason, the second amendment comes right after the first amendment.

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

...you do realize that amendments have already been repealed before, right?
what is the 18th amendment?

Attached: 1512325659709.png (94 KB, 866x900)

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

thank you

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

this

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

The constitution was written for and by white men, now that Jews, niggers and cunts are allowed to vote it needs to be abolished and a new one created.

Attached: nar-seal.jpg (27 KB, 285x275)

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Bill of rights then, you retarded fuck.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

It's one of my favorite pastas.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

You could barely manage basic healthcare reform under Obama, so forget about repealing the 2nd amendment.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Attached: ok.gif (948 KB, 245x219)

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Good man.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

You do realize there is a deference between an enumeration of inalienable rights and awkwardly jamming a law into another document?

The bill of rights exclusively sets limits on the government, the 18th exclusively limits the populace. The only crimes in the sonstitution are those against the government itself; murder, for example, is not in the constitution yet prohibition was— it made no sense and was totalitarian bullshit

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

The bill of rights is not its own document, it's just a collective name for the first 10 amendments, faggot. They're not special and don't have any special protections that any of the other amendments don't have.
ITT: brainlets that don't understand that people have the ability to change the government

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

It will be war. Vast majorities of law enforcement and the military aren't going to fight it for you either so good luck. You won't last long in the kind of future you are trying to create.

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Attached: DB762444-9B1E-4496-B112-6ADEB3DB82ED.gif (745 KB, 666x666)

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

I never swore an oath and I never signed any Constitution, but I will kill and fight to my last breath to defend my God-given rights and my free will and agency from these evil Kikes.

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

It's rights guaranteed to mankind, you dumb dickless fuck. Which is why there's a second amendment. Goddamn there's retarded and then there's (you). Jesus Christ.

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

One of the things that you frequently see in leftists is that in being consistent with with also being statists, they have an irrational belief in a law being able to dictate reality. Mass shooters break many laws, and none of those laws prevented them from carrying out the act.

Leftists are cowards, frightened into senselessness by the way the world is, has always been and always will be.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

ITT:
you can't amend the constitution!
why?
because it's the constitution!

Attached: boring.gif (1.99 MB, 250x250)

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

imagine being so butthurt that you reply to the same post consecutively

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

durrr why is Der a scond menment
I hope you're trolling, retard.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

yes, imagine!

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

I agree. People should also start killing people who vote for this shit and claim self-defense.

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

what is the 21st amendment

Do liberals think that they can just yank the amendment off the constitution?

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

Good thing we have guns huh?

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

It's simply a childish know-it-all attitude towards complex problems.

lots of people are being stabbed
let's ban knives

some people are poor
let's give them more money from the government

James Butler
James Butler

Here in America they just ban poverty.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

The founding fathers gave us guns for this exact reason, so let it play out

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

you're a bad troll

being this stupid

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

Actually, you're correct it is 75 percent. Regardless, the only way disarmament happens is if through a repeal of the 2nd OR through the SCOTUS overturning Heller. In either case, the Federal military will have a much harder time refusing a lawful order from the Commander in Chief to confiscate civilian weapons. Without a court ruling the 2nd is invalid, any commander throughout the chain of command can lawfully refuse because all members of the armed forces have sworn to "defend the constitution of the U.S. from all enemies both foreign and domestic."

Attached: 45.70.jpg (278 KB, 640x437)

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

That also doesn't works, and education isn't the solution it's race mixing.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

On June 26, 2008, the Supreme Court affirmed by a vote of 5 to 4 the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit in Heller v. District of Columbia. The Supreme Court struck down provisions of the Firearms Control Regulations Act of 1975 as UNCONSTITUTIONAL, determined that handguns are "arms" for the purposes of the Second Amendment, found that the Regulations Act was an unconstitutional ban, and struck down the portion of the Regulations Act that requires all firearms including rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock". Prior to this decision the Firearms Control Regulation Act of 1975 also restricted residents from owning handguns except for those registered prior to 1975.

Please educate this fool:

twitter.com/Wisco/status/978794428864249856

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

wah but this one is MINE and it's DIFFERENT
No amendments have any special protections. They can still be legally repealed if that is what is voted for. The other amendments can still be nullified by another amendment, just like the 18th was. The founding fathers did not design the Constitution to be an absolute, permanent document. That is why we have the ability and the duty to change it as society advances and changes.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

your guns are going buddy. Aint nothin you can do about it eider.

Attached: 1521952116938.png (33 KB, 686x798)

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

You're a moron. Maybe you sound smart in your own head, but if you change the foundation of the nation, none of the laws matter, fucking tard.

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

these were the subject of contentious debate between Randolph, Madison, Jefferson, Mason, Wilson, and others. They weren't debating fucking Prohibition. Why were they so important during the ratification debates? This is what mattered to the people who wrote the goddamn Constitution. Maybe they knew a little more than we do.
Even Hamilton got in on it: "Bills of rights are, in their origin, stipulations between kings and their subjects, abridgements of prerogative in favor of privilege, reservations of rights not surrendered to the prince.”

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

advances
neolib doublespeak, kill yourself

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

Race mixing is most definitely not the solution. Every mixed race person I've known has hated both of their races as well as themselves. It's like the Last of the Mohicans. It's just fucking sad.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

I see thousands of voters ready to participate in the democratic process
I see a target rich environment.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Do you understand the difference between being allowed to murder and being forced to murder?
Sadly, that is a serious question.

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Ok...please come and get them Vlad. Please!!!!

Attached: download-(1).jpg (77 KB, 1126x715)

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

No, they really aren't.
See, they would have to take them from our cold dead fingers
What part of that do you not understand?
Seriously ,that's why the founding fathers gave us guns. That's one amendment that would pretty much get every gun owner to decide either if they wan't to keep their guns, or to give them up . How many people do you think would actually let the government take their guns?

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

The 1934 gun control act was in direct relation to the 1929 St Valentine's Day Massacre, but back then the Kikes had the good sense to wait 5 years before trying some shit. Where today's Kikes pull off a St Valentine's Day Massacre False Flag and don't have the prudence to wait 5 hours before reigning down gun control propaganda. You Kikes will all die for your sins against mankind.

Also there is no cohencidence. These Kikes believe in ritual child sacrifice.

Attached: download-(22).jpg (13 KB, 189x266)

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Declaration of Independence: "It is the duty of the people to alter the government"
Brainlets ITT: YOU CAN'T CHANGE MUH CONSTITUTION!!1!

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

How many people do you think would actually let the government take their guns?

Ironically, the people who are least likely to use them against innocents.

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

Faggots, appealing to authority is HOW THE LAW WORKS. This isn't some rhetorical debate. This isn't >muh logical fallacy! time. A man who studied the constitution and interpreted it for his career is legitimate authority on it, more so than any of us.
You don't have to accept his authority, as I do not. Scalia (RIP), Thomas, and Alito have routinely shown they stick to the text or close to it. The leftists on the Court do not.

Stevens is farther left than ginsburg and sotomayor. It is not surprising he would advocate for this. He is senile anyway.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

wanna try this? Kurt Gödel figured it out. can lead to a permanent dictator. how about opening that amending can of worms, friend-o?
"(i) the Constitution contains a finite number of legal provisions or 'constitutional statements'; (ii) one of these statements contains an amending-power statement, which permits amendments to the Constitution when certain conditions or procedural steps are met; (iii) the amending power can be used to amend itself; and (iv) if the amending clause can amend itself, then all express and implied limitations on the amending power might be overcome through a constitutional amendment.

tl; dr anything is possible baby

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

Retired
Liberals blowing smoke about stuff that will never happen

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

the world has literally never changed at all or gotten any better since 1776
Nice non-argument my dude

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

duh peepel shud mayk America not merica durrrrr|lrrrreeeeeeeerrr

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

I never signed the Constitution. It's null and void. I retain ALL rights under God. That, however, gives you less authority, not more, so be careful what you wish for.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Declaration of Independence is part of the Constitution in your world, the Bill of Rights isn't. Got it.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Doubtful, only cowards go after unarmed people and they tend to use illegally obtained weapons.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

may be a pasta but lets face it, all the leftists say whitey is dangerous colonizers etc. We conquered everything at some point for a reason. We are good at war.
I will not be alive for the real "revolution" in the U.S. thankfully.

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

There is no such thing as an illegally obtained weapon, since we have the God-given right to bear arms.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

The ability to change is what makes America America. If you want to live in a place where the government is infallible and can't ever be modified then maybe this whole "democracy" and "freedom" thing just isn't for you.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

implying abortion is specifically protected under the Constitution, like firearms
Explain, I don't see what you're getting at.

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

Nah, we'd just fire all the nukes

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

So are they trying to damage the reputation of supreme court judges with this?
This is literally the antithesis of their role.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Owning stolen property is a crime, brah

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

I’m hard as fuck, I’ve taken junkies to the hospital and have put bandades on the homeless.

Damn man so bad ass....
You are gayer than a combat photographer.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

Anyone who believes in Democracy gets the rope.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

left is falling back on "love it or leave it." desperate times.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

the left doesnt have the willingness to violence some people on the right have.(other than the majority democrat mass shooters.)
ill be waiting for your videos on bestgore user. godspeed.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Come take my guns. I WANT you to try. My guns are more valuable to me than your life and you will find outbjust how true that is

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

Constitution: "The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate."
Better?

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

It’s pretty lame to make fun of the handicapped user....they arn’t subverting anyone nor did they choose to be retarded. Make fun of peoples actions not their disabilities.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

supforums.com/thread/165620269/politics

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Abortion is not in the bill of rights or the constitution at all. Because back then there were no cowards

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

t. 16 year old who is trying to be edgy and doesn’t realize how badass the founding fathers were

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

A note.
Threads like this are intentionally designed to be inflammatory. The intent is to incite violence. This board has been infiltrated and calls to action are honeypots.

While it may seem tempting to follow the siren song of the person, remember that very few are out and out ready to shoot a commie. Very few members of the general populace want to either, and the majority of the news sites proclaiming this are sites that cater to majority liberal audiences, and are from news sites read by people who think they are in charge.

Notice how the news media catered to the people who are actually in charge do not carry such inflammatory language.

Know your shill.
Don't let them honeypot you.

This concludes the public service advisory.

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

Remember when you used to be paranoid and crazy for thinking they wanted to take all the guns? Ah the good old days.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

What if this is Trump's favor to Remington and the other gun manufacturer's?
Big scare on guns, and now everybody is buying them

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

More like a wannabe communist.
....Which is essentially a 16 year old edge lord...

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Attached: AAE104CD-8FBE-4CDA-B749-89ED13FC81DE.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1024)

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

Would it really matter if they repealed the 2nd amendment? Would you really believe you had to turn in your gun and let them murder you and your family at that point?

The 2nd amendment means nothing. We do not need it. We have the guns. Let them try to take them so we can end this argument once and for all

Julian Young
Julian Young

I detect a civil war , fun

David Diaz
David Diaz

Thank you snake user. Quality post deserving of a (you)

Attached: B932289F-6C5D-4CF1-B048-469E6966D259.jpg (52 KB, 406x668)

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

I don't own a gun, and I would fight that shit

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

Attached: March-For-Our-Lives-Panphlet.jpg (156 KB, 804x1024)

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

At 50 seconds a kid actually says that he would willingly give up his freedom to get rid of guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=wttKMPSHQlA

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

Everyone go out and buy a .45 ACP or a 9mm pistol just in case.

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

No, fundamentally when you boil it down, no. The right to defend yourself, your family and community is in alienable right granted by God.

Attached: 1417030131619.jpg (17 KB, 512x384)

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Oh, shit, and then he says a few seconds later that one of his friends sisters died at Sandy Hook, lol.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Get one. Youre much more useful with one. Your enemy will always be armed. They want you unarmed so you cant beat them

Easton Green
Easton Green

Attached: 1418410681168.jpg (1.54 MB, 3112x2338)

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

Yes, they are very special. Special enough that someone would choose to blow your head off your shoulders if you tried to take them away.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

I'm trying to keep a lid on it but my blood pressure just shot up.
In perspective it's some stupid old fart that uses Mexican gardeners to service his sagging old anus twice a week.

Attached: IMG-3158.jpg (85 KB, 837x1024)

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

Exactly. If youre arguing the details of a lie youve already lost. We do not need laws made by man. Kill your enemies or be killed. You decide

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

They always talk about it lol. But they know it will never happen. Not until white people are less than 10 percent of the population. Its one reason why the Jew wants whites dead so much. They know that once whites are gone that no one will fight back. If they tried this crap now, they would get a civil war. And they would lose horribly.

Attached: 1508741484713.png (261 KB, 500x437)

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

The red line was when automatic weapons were banned. No one fought it then, so now we're dealing with a total ban. The time for revolution has already passed us by - people are already being thrown in prison for firearms violations. You get a prison term simply for sawing off a shotgun. Are we going to do anything about it? People here are quite content to let them take more, and more, and more. They'll sign up for the cucked NRA and agree with them when they give away our rights piecemeal and promote grapesfag thinking. No one here believes in fighting for our rights to own guns. Everyone who does is already in prison or on their way there - and no one here is stopping it.

Attached: white-people-art-twitter-640x480.jpg (54 KB, 640x480)

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

You have a funny way of spelling constitutional republic.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

he supports the Constitution, which specifically says that the law can change
Constitution = leftist

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

It's also one of the justices of the supreme court. He was a dissenting opinion in DC vs Hellers decision.

Remember though, he is essentially preaching to the choir. I know you are a bong (Oi, whars ur loicense to shitpost and make spicey memes m8?), but the context that is worrying, is that ultimately, this kind of attitude has allowed encroachments into our civil liberties.

Do not forget the patriot act. Nor the wireless wiretapping.
When engaging with these misguided youths, point out that the very attitude they demonstrate is the same attitude that brought us the patriot act and the NSA warrantless wiretapping.

Point out the hypocrisy in protesting against one set of civil liberties encroachment, and then happily demanding your liberties taken away elsewhere.

Remember though:
Do not be the one to fire the first shot.

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Fuck off nigger, a bill of rights is a testament to the fact that government isn't infallible. That's why the founding fathers told us there were certain things the government should leave well enough alone - like the 2A.

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Retired

Attached: Just.png (245 KB, 650x480)

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

You aren't wrong, but there are a lot of bitches that can't put the shit in perspective. Veterans coming back are always confronted with "what I did was wrong and I lost my friends for nothing". Thanks to liberal media brainwashing the masses they can become some of the biggest cucks around.

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

You mean the founding fathers who were deeply suspicious of democracy so they established a Constitutional Republic and penned a Bill of Rights to prevent it from becoming a mob dictatorship? You mean the founding fathers who only wanted white male landowners (and not every emofag idiot like niggers and women) to vote?

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

I was saying that they have no LEGAL protection. Show me where in the Constitution it says that the second amendment cannot be nullified by another amendment.
Funny thing is, I'm not even criticizing the second amendment itself. I'm criticizing those who think the Constitution is infallible and cannot be changed.

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

no one is this reta.... *checks flag*

oh.

you're the guy that everyone is nice but is secretly known as the douchebag that thinks he's cool.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

A list of amendments to the Constitution
"And that's why the Constitution can't be amended, kids"

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

the constitution cannot be changed for the better because the current citizenry is incapable of doing so

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Oh, it certainly can. But its not going to happen, and I am so glad the left ran for the goal line with this inane article from FORMER justice Stevens. It has completely nullified everything you faggots have been saying for years; "we don't want to take you guns" "we respect the 2nd amendment" blah blah blah. You fuckers have shot both feet with one round.

Attached: 1397508117470.jpg (55 KB, 384x512)

Daniel King
Daniel King

B-but children are literally DYING!

Attached: 1521899672823.jpg (586 KB, 678x996)

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

I honestly feel like its over desu. The second amendment is not going to get banned anytime soon but probably within 10 years. The atmosphere of society in America feels off you can just feel it when in public. I feel people I see and come across aren't genuinely at peace and theres some inner disturbance like they'd flip under certain circumstances. Call it voodoo supernatural thinking bullshit but I just feel it by instinct. Like people are too far broken and confused to make sensible decisions anymore. I see trump more and more as someone who can try to shift and improve the economy but isn't able to change culture of a nation. On top of that the US economy is like a house of cards in the grander scale and we are losing allies with time. The unnatural culture shifts in the air are present in states like California and are spreading into Oregon, Washington, exc. and its and inevitable spread. Call me blackpilled I just feel the deeply ingrained disease in the system is uncurable at this point without a sharp change.

Attached: harder-then-you.jpg (10 KB, 224x224)

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

And we can also kill you if you try to "amend" the 2A. We'll have a little civil war, it will be fun. Why didn't the fedgov follow
muh democracy
when the South attempted to secede peacefully and in keeping with the Constitution?
Oh wait, because the new interpretation of the Constitution is that such a thing is OK - in which case once we destroy all of you hoplophobes, then the Constitution will have permitted it because we won.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

Is that not an oath?

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

Everyone believes in
muh Constitution
until they're losing.

Brayden James
Brayden James

"Fire Mission"
"Fire for Effect"

I wish i had a 777

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

you faggots
Literally never even once said that I want the second amendment to be repealed. Just explaining to retards with no comprehension skills that we do have the legal ability to amend the Constitution, which INCLUDES repealing former amendments.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

What difference does it make? 2nd amendment doesn't grant the right to arms, it merely secures it. You still have the right even if the 2nd amendment is gone

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Prove it was stolen. And, prove I knew it was stolen. You can't and you won't so I will always win!

William Long
William Long

That's the ones I was thinking of.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

The only interpretation of any law that matters is the one endorsed by those who have superior power. Weapons are power in the rawest form. When it comes down to a fight over the second amendment, those who are armed will prevail over the unarmed, and in fact the unarmed may find their lives much less convenient after failing to force the issue.

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

i need to buy more ammo

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

Yeah man just do it. I bought my first one after Sandy hook. Target practise is fun as heck. Plus its fun taking libs to the range and watch them get the fever.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

hurr durr you support x thing happening today, therefore you must also support y thing that happened 150 years ago
hurr durr explaining that we have the ability to change the Constitution must mean that you want it to happen in this instance
2assumptions1post

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

no the bong is right. normal law abiding citizens who were responsible gun owners are the most likely to give up their guns. criminals are most likely going to hide them and pretend they don't have any.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

The times are changing. What used to be 100% honeypot is now somewhere between 30% to 50% honeypot with the remainder being the first waves of legitimate dissent. Honeypots only work when the position is an outlier of the general public opinion...

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

hurr durr I'm an autist who thinks that only systems that I can manipulate matter
hurr durr the constitution is like minecraft, I can change whatever I want
You're gonna die, nigga.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Why is this image passing off a whale brain as human brain when the second brain is clearly the human brain? Was it made by a nigger?

Attached: 1501701920669.png (56 KB, 624x624)

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Anyways continuing off this idea is the change in 2016 and 2018. We are in a different state altogether then in 2016. I feel pretty strongly that trump's main target was boomers, boomer conservatives. Ok, so had younger voters but ultimately his campaign was centered around older audiences. What made trump win with 2016 was his ability to stick to simple talking points and understandable dialogue that voters could relate with. The bulk of voters in America are simple minded regarding choosing who to vote for. They aren't heavily invested into political philosophy and deciphering passed laws in detail. Their context is straightforward, we want jobs we want to feel safe. Trump nailed these points and Clinton was easy to play against come debate time. Clinton talked hard on Russia and talked down the wall idea. Trump countered by striking fear of nuclear war if Clinton won and painting images of illegals.

Now come re election time things don't feel secure for Trump. I could always be wrong considering presidents almost always get revoted in but things are different when the political machine is working against trump. Trump wont be as easily be able to bring emotion and imagery into voting. Voters in bulk will lose faith fast over the omnibus bill not realizing it wasn't a budget bill but a spending bill. That's just one example of this.

Attached: trumpbat.jpg (130 KB, 1200x889)

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Leftist: There have been 300 deaths due to school shotting in the US since year 2000!!! BURN THE CONSTITUTION!!!
According to the CDC there are on average 28 deaths per DAY due to alcohol related driving deaths but when are they going to ban all alcohol.

This is not about school shootings but an attempt to disarm the population.

"Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This is one death every 51 minutes.1 The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.2"
cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/impaired_driving/impaired-drv_factsheet.html

Attached: 1522039505699.jpg (100 KB, 678x996)

Michael Price
Michael Price

All gun grabbers are domestic terrorists and enablers of criminals and tyranny. All gun grabbers should be hurled out of helicopters and fired out of a cannon into the sun. Gun grabbers would rather see me a victim and dead instead of ensuring our survival in the face of danger. They scream, "safety! compromise!", while never budging from their positions and always wanting to take more of our rights away. Gun grabbers are all faggots and should be purged.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Sorry. I didn't mean you per say. You make a good point, and the Constitution has been amended. But I do think it would be very, very hard to repeal the 2nd Amendment. I guess my point was is that if the Democrats are going to run a platform in the 2018 midterm that calls for repealing the 2nd or "seizing" or "banning" guns , then they have no fucking chance of winning back the House. If they throw in the "we are the champions of illegal immigrants" then they are fucked by a factor of two.

Attached: 1421530640464.jpg (27 KB, 512x384)

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly.
The right to keep and bear is for those who exercise and fight for it. They can make guns "illegal" tomorrow, but it don't mean jack if people are not willing to comply. We the people own the government. Not the other way. You are 100% correct in all of your assessment. I do think that if enough people just got a case of the "fuck-its" and started crafting suppressors etc, eventually it would be unenforceable. They would give up.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

I like to take a pussy out and watch it get wet when it goes BLAST BLAST BLAST

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

THE COURTS ARE CORRUPT, THE ONLY JUSTICE YOU WILL GET IS IN THE STREETS.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

You are supposed to glow, not shine like chrome stupid nigger

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

OH GIDDY LET THEM TRY

Attached: 12.gif (168 KB, 344x382)

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

Don't ever talk a nigger out of an heroing ever again. I've warned you.

John Powell
John Powell

Attached: IMG-1511.jpg (68 KB, 716x1024)

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

This Chinese kid says Nick was one of the nicest people he ever met in his life.
youtube.com/watch?v=PrLV2UZIV0U

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

I can change whatever I want
See Nigga
Nigger.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Go home faggot

Attached: IMG-2754.jpg (101 KB, 1024x576)

David Adams
David Adams

minecraft thinking again
You ain't changing shit, faggot. I will say it again: you. will. die.

James Diaz
James Diaz

youtube.com/watch?v=HB8V-IULGTg

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

And with this, you lost any goodwill that any neutral third party reading this thread had for you. Like me.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

Attached: IMG-2818.png (95 KB, 612x491)

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Expanding on this, the cultural wars aspect. A lot of damaging things are happening and have happened from 2016. Remember the rallies done to take down and remove confederate statues? We can predict this culture war continuing next with statues of revolutionary war icons. It would be real worrying if they started removing these statues, say this spring and summer into fall. I'm betting they will start soon and cool off for the midterms. Erode the history of a nation carefully and over time. The march over gun rights was weaponized organization. A lot of emotional gun owners will come out after this and carry their emotions against them over the march. See the guy that showed up to the march with the gun as an example. It fuels their movement to take away rights. Now it gives them power to support their ability to remove revolutionary war era historical figures. The confederate statues was a testing ground for this. It was smaller and focused in the south. It gave them a live example of how to approach taking down statues that will naturally gather a bigger counter audience protesting the people bringing down statues. However this time the people doing it will now how to handle it better and pull it off.

Now what would be the next move? If I were to guess after removing founding father statues they will sway the midterm votes. Win over midterm votes, and the last statues to target will be local historical figure statues and monuments. With it, all history would be destroyed, red states would be easier to turn blue as emotional voters would see America as having one unified history that the democrats decide to write as the new history and culture nationwide.

Attached: 1522008998185.jpg (70 KB, 699x533)

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Dems Hype up Gun Control before 2018 elections
Gun Control is the single largest losing issue for Dems
Dems lose big in 2018 Elections
Dems scratch their heads and ponder why

The people are fucking retarded...

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

Can you feel?

Attached: R0019880.jpg (54 KB, 450x338)

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Let them try to take them so we can end this argument once and for all
They're not going to try anything, because they know that door to door confiscations (the only realistic way to remove guns from the entire country) will result in the bloodiest insurgency in human history.

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

Yeah, but they got their wish anyways. Trump cucked on gun control more than Obama did.
People need to get it through their heads that the rethuglicans are just as anti-gun as the dems.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

And at the point of a rewritten history their endgame would be nearly complete. Our once allied countries will have fallen and propped up with most likely Chinese driven economy. If I were to guess it would be much like what China is doing in Africa as of now. Europe and Australia will have collapsed and rebuilt through china and their one belt one road policy. America will finally hit the tipping point and fall into civil war. Finally, the divided America will be slowly taken over by China much like Europe. If I were to guess it wouldn't be as fast as Europe but it would happen nonetheless. And with that, the world has finally been converted to the globalist agenda and games like Deus Ex would be real life.

Attached: 1521324862650.jpg (82 KB, 640x479)

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

Every minecraftnigger thinks they can build castles in the sky... until they get punched in the asshole.

Attached: creeper.jpg (53 KB, 436x889)

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

repeal second is just as bad as bumpstocks

Attached: 1522011877054.png (66 KB, 621x702)

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

threaten to kill 2nd amendment
fun sales to through the roof
profit
liberals get confused as fuck ??????????

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Trump said he was going to do something, and then backtracked. Granted certain liberal hellholes like Chicago have banned them, but he didn't actually do anything.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

They banned bumpstocks and effectively abolished the 4th amendment.
Please don't tell me that he 'backtracked'. He is worse than Obama on gun control and you know it.

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

Abortion was illegal for centuries before liberals started getting their way.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

More like a few decades from now at most. As early as 2030 if everything goes right for the dems.

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

wondering whether a change to the constitution is legal
wtf is literally every amendment, especially the 21st
It's not a matter of possibility. It's a matter of SHALL. Always SHALL whether or not there's actually an amendment on the matter, or these cucks will disarm you to the point you can't even carry a pocketknife.

Attached: pretending-to-be-retarded-extra-laxatives-edition.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445)

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

punched in the asshole
by a big-ass explosion
kek, this is the sole cause of my last 2 dozen deaths.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

The anti-2A folks seem to be Russian stooges at this point.

Can you even imagine how scared the American people would be if they actually had a constitutional convention? Violence is about a certainty.

The US constitution, particularly the bill of rights if the only thing the American people have protecting them. As long as the filthy American government is forced to at least pretend to follow it, it is a wonderful thing.

Even the liberal retards scared to death of President Trump are comforted by the constitution, or should be.

I hope our congressmen aren't stupid enough to even entertain the idea of repealing a part of the bill of rights.

Attached: 1452100592276.jpg (25 KB, 295x418)

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

2nd amendment won't be repealed. Here is what will happen:

Blue wave 2018-2020 due to Principled Stand types
Democrats move to stack courts
"re-interpret" second amendment, specifically the "well-regulated militia" part, to do a massive disarmament
once this is done, push for hate speech laws

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Another guaranteed way to fuck up America.

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

It's likely fair to say any country that hates America wants to "ban guns".

Mixed signals on the matter from the white house is detrimental to our national unity, I think.

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

america in tact in 100 year
Iffy

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

"re-interpret" second amendment, specifically the "well-regulated militia" part, to do a massive disarmament

How many people do you think will volunteer for the job of going from door to door like some Jehovah's witness dipshit and demand that someone hand over their gun in a time when america is at a level of heightened tensions and instability never seen before?

David Hall
David Hall

Oops

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-27-at-7.46.33-PM---Edited.png (382 KB, 673x659)

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Hahah yep, shitlibs always want to get abstract on us thinking if they just can just change the words here and there on some law or rule and we'll just go along with it. They think their words construct reality and appeals to
b-but muh democracy
will keep the wolf away from their door.

They forget that not everyone shares their homosexual, autistic love affair with democracy and will gladly reconstruct them.

Attached: ocb.jpg (167 KB, 1200x675)

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

no. Hillary's recent brainfarts ensure that no married white people will vote democrat, ever again.

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

.25%

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

She's not running for any elected position.
The only people who still care about her at this point are reddit migrants and boomers who still watch Fox and think she's going to end up in jail anytime soon.

Trump's recent fuckups and betrayals have done more to ensure a blue wave than Hillary's shenanigans in pooland.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

PTSD is the pc version of shell shock you stupid fuck.
Hey great for you nurse, I watch people all the time get hacked up on liveleak, bestgore and documenting reality, still not the same thing as have explosions going off next to you rattling you to your core.

Noah King
Noah King

Since then, there have been other calls to look again at the Second Amendment. Bret Stephens, a conservative columnist for the New York Times, has endorsed the idea of repeal, writing: "Gun ownership should never be outlawed, just as it isn't outlawed in Britain or Australia. But it doesn't need a blanket Constitutional protection, either."

Gun ownership should never be outlawed,
just as it isn't outlawed in Britain or Australia.
isn't outlawed
Britain or Australia

Attached: gun-control.png (248 KB, 1580x930)

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

They just need to make an example of a few people and most will go along unless the US is in a severely troubled state economically. Most have too much to lose to actually go along with a civil war.

Plenty of Principled, Compassionate whites will vote for Kamala Harris or whoever they trot out to take a stand against Bigotry and Hate unfortunately, not to mention for a possible gun ban.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

never seen before
what was the Civil War

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Literally killed our german brethren and instituted the drug war. Worst generation.

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

Kek. Should Jewishness be considered a disability or a pathology?

Attached: jewishdiapers.jpg (171 KB, 831x749)

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

most people have forgotten all that purple they were wearing
"I guess they called the revolution off."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds

I'm glad some of us are still paying attention.

Attached: 1509402568388.jpg (44 KB, 760x310)

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

I thought real PTSD was from the explosions.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Most have too much to lose to actually go along with a civil war.
You don't understand a lot of people then.
When your government is making it clear that it wants to dehumanize and humiliate you by taking away your ability to defend yourself, then you have nothing to lose then.
The US is kind of like one big family unit. When the 'daddy' in the family decides to off his children and legacy for selfish reasons, then the children will fight back tooth and nail. Believe it or not, there are people who look up to this country and what it (supposedly) stands for. When a gun-grab happens, that's a huge betrayal of trust and kinship that will lead to people taking drastic and extreme measures to protect themselves.

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

PTSD stands for Post traumatic stress disorder. meaning you are experiencing nightmares and other shit because of a traumatic event anything can cause this like if you where in a car accident and you where fighting for your life and it was just a fucking mess now when youre driving down that same rode the memories flood back and you freak out and have flash back and shit, legit a lot of shit can give you PTSD

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

retired old koot talkin smack
Anyone that actually thinks guns are going anywhere is completely delusional. Its all signaling for the media shitshow.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit