They Are Actually Talking About it!

> Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens called for a repeal of the Second Amendment in a New York Times op-ed Tuesday, and he urged demonstrators pressing for gun control to do the same. His bold proposal has prompted many questions about whether such a fundamental change to the U.S. Constitution is legally – let alone politically – possible.
msn.com/en-us/news/us/repealing-the-second-amendment-–-is-it-even-possible/ar-BBKMVCX?ocid=iehp

Attached: BBKMQJl.img.jpg (1080x1080, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IStlBOX9F4o
youtu.be/N8i5NLyXZdc?t=24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It'll never happen. They'll just keep limiting who can have guns slowly, until nobody can own a firearm a hundred years from now.

They'd never outright repeal the second amendment; they'll slowly make the second amendment irrelevant, just as they're doing with free speech.

"""RETIRED"""

So who cares what he thinks. Repealing any of the amendments in the Bill of Rights would be an affront to our founding fathers and the concept of our nation. Honestly, he should have been laughed out of whatever office he was in when he mentioned this.

>be part of most blatant, unconstitutional power grab in history, AKA judicial review
>continue your legacy after retiring of shitting on the constitution

he can't keep getting away with it

this actually makes me want to purchase a gun

>WW2 veteran
so much for the "greatest generation"

>retired judge calls for something
Basically the same as
>Retarded liberal calls for something

>It'll never happen.
Shut the fuck up.
It will.
And you will just watch it happen.

Attached: march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 203K)

low effort post

I don't know man, I think that was his maximum effort.

>Imagine being that stupid.

This.
>it's totes going to happen with our magic vote machine
>all the states that have preempted this shit will just say "oh well"
There are probably people who unironically believe this.

Nothing is more dangerous than the cucked liberal white male. He'll be dead soon enough.

you heard OP, go and purchase a gun, you're gonna need it when these chucklefucks come after our rights

>Appeal to authority
KYS.

>meme flag
>muh rights
faggot

you know what you have to do

Attached: karenfiremissles.gif (700x393, 737K)

oh yeah sorry I like the gadsden flag, I forgot I need to identify myself to post on your precious fucking indonesian nike shoe manufacturing forum

no ones talking about it.
thats the same story thats been posted 100x today.
stop sta sta sta sat sta sta stop lyin

How can it possibly be repealed?
The reason it's in the Constitution is because the founders state it's a God-given right which, in turn, cannot be taken away by man.

Not really anything big, he's been arguing this for years. He literally wrote the dissent for why gun ownership shouldn't be considered a right in 2008 during D.C. vs Heller, it's not surprising that he's thusly anti-2A

The 2nd amendment has as much of a chance at getting repealed in the near future as the avg. Sup Forums user does of getting laid in his lifetime

what did he mean by this?

Even if they repealed it, then what? All the weapons and ammo just magically disappear? They go door to door without a warrant and search peoples homes? Everyone just turns in their weapons just because?

Someone should shoot a fuckton of anti gun right activist and say "I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic", it'll be hilarious

This look at us, every politician in this shithole of a country will tell us we have free speech.

better to get the commies out in the open and honest about their intents instead of lying about their true cause. makes the next step much easier.

>recycled_antifa_protestors_the.jpg

The first phrase in the US Constitution is, "We the People" and yet these scum think they lord above us...

why don't you do it you stupid pussy

I can't wait.

You know what else will happen? Armed insurrection. You know who we're gonna go after? All the gun grabbers and anyone who supports them. You won't get a fair trial, nor will we ever take prisoners. Traitors that run for office won't even be able to walk around outside. The families of law enforcement will be targeted until there is no more law enforcement. Then the military will be sent in, and we all know what happened in Vietnam. Except this time we look like them, talk like them, and many among us will be veterans who can infiltrate the enemy's ranks.

You're all going to die if this goes through.

Attached: thumbs-up.jpg (1600x1131, 150K)

I don't know, but it would be funny watching boomers go crazy over it

I can't read anything because of the glare.

This post glows in the dark

I don't even remotely see how this is even something to be taken seriously. With the supreme court conservative for the foreseeable future, this is nothing more than a pipe dream. Even if they do take the house and senate

You'll get th bullets first you goddam yellow bellow sons of bitches ooorah

This is the most American post I've seen all day.

Stuff it, edgelord. The military stands with us on the right as it is.

Attached: 2Yni481.jpg (400x366, 29K)

>pro-2A
>pro-military
>calls other people edgelord
oh my god how can you be this fucking retarded? who you think is going to be banging down your door to take your guns, you stupid faggot? don't breed.

i agree with the senator
let's give up our guns
#enough#neveragain#hogg4president

We're going to need a lot of helicopters

Stupid fucking idiot

>who will be banging down your door

According to many people nobody because a vast majority of the military and police force will not comply

>many people
cite a study/survey or kill yourself just like should
insufferable cunt

Half of the military is homos and niggers these days. Just look at how they come home crying over "muh PTSD" and trying to get a lunch discount at Denny's on a Thursday. A majority of veterans I've met are dishonorable crybabies, and they make the worthwhile vets look bad. All of the higher ups are incompetent asshats that couldn't strategize their way out of paper bag. Why do you think the US military was fighting goat fuckers and rice farmers for decades? Almost all of our best leadership and strongest men died off years ago.

Attached: wtf.jpg (1000x737, 73K)

>Just look at how they come home crying over "muh PTSD"
0/10

>IDIOT RADICAL HOLDS SAME IRRELEVANT OPINION HE HELD 10 YEARS AGO

Next you'll tell me Al Sharpton still hates wypipo

anyone one is position of power that is supporting this should be shot

Good evening Special Agent Steinberg

(le al sharpton voice) next you'll tell me al sharpton still hates wypipo?!?!?!

PTSD just means you're a bitch. I've seen some shit in person that's as bad as the shit you see on a battlefield when working as paramedic. I've also cleaned up a shotgun suicide. Other than becoming bitter and cynical, nothing has changed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (852x798, 45K)

try harder, bitch!!!

AN I BEING DETAINED?

Lick my ass.

Attached: 1500816856284.png (307x363, 98K)

Isn't the whole "Supreme Court Judge says it so it must be correct!" an appeal to authority?

yes you fucking dimwit. what gave you any indication that i supported that to begin with, though?

Haha yeah funny that's what it would be haha right guys

Very, very gay and jewish.

just remember these guys get power over the concept of Pyramid Power structures to force corruption, become open source don't let them control us in a pyramid diagram. based upon one man run on for a long time you Devil's we will get you youtu.be/IStlBOX9F4o

You argued against him using an appeal to authority when this whole bunch of nonsense is based on an appeal to authority. If you're on the side of the judge your essentially saying your appeal to authority is better than his.

fuck off agent Sheffieldstein

this is the greatest day in the history of the Republic all of the dark deeds and hidden secrets are coming to the light!!!!!! this is the greatest day in the history of the Republic as of the consciousness of humanity exposes the darkness to the light !!!!!!

read my post faggot or better yet let me spell it out for you plainly: i don't agree with the judge. kys.

still waiting for the day i engage with a literate aussie on this website

how we are going to beat these people is simple use the knowledge in the idea of blockchain where we are one but non among the masses youtu.be/N8i5NLyXZdc?t=24

Attached: 0_iIJ8sdhzPDkV4qpv_.jpg (960x511, 47K)

Yes

Attached: cbdf21a4e12f07d8f64048df794ed5ab5f1b71380d765c2f3181f8ae9281c67b.jpg (600x387, 85K)

SAGE AND REPORT SLIDE THREADS

make me, you whiny cunt

>bitch baby sees thread he disagrees with
>"wahhh! wahhh! slide thread! sage! i was sexually abused by my father!"

Let me guess, retired supreme court justice John Paul Stevens just happens to be (((white)))

I mean, 1: He's a retired judge. If you're a private in the military and you're dealing with a retired major, you can call him a faggot to his face and not take orders.
2: He was a judge, he didn't have any say in making or repealing laws.

But yeah, it's a shitty appeal to authority

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED MOTHER FUCKER!!!

It would cause a panic and gun sales would increase. A move like this would only make civil war inevitable, our country was founded on this. You won't take our guns from us. If you try to we'll fight you with every tooth and nail we have.

You won't take them

dead people everywhere. I hope bruckners got mobile cams ready because its gonna be real.

dont think - DO.. then help us raid google and youtube and burn it down

user... you must be confused
I can only speak for myself, but I have spent the last decade+ waiting for the day that you faggot communists try violent action
I spent high school and college listening to failed loser teachers and professors, my hopelessly brainwashed peers, the media, hollywood, and all normies shit on Christianity, shit on America, shit on the Right wing and conservatives
I used to try to win lefties over, to reason with you, I used to want everyone to live happily together and not bother anyone
but after the last few years, what I really want goes so far beyond being "willing to kill"
if you faggot retards ever actually manage to pull something big and dangerous enough to bring people like me out to risk everything I have, you will wish that we are only willing to kill
I am willing and frothing at the mouth to not just kill you traitors and faggot crybullies but to make sure future generations for hundreds of years will tell horror stories of what happened to the brave antifascist activists when the white man finally stood up
if you aren't afraid of being made a bestgore.com celebrity, you truly don't understand what you're up against
do you know why white pride and white identity are so discouraged?
because the world knows what happens when the benevolent white man is backed into a corner facing his own destruction
we will literally eat you alive
go watch some vids on bestgore from the cartels or brazilian prisons, because when shtf, I promise you user, my goal is to make those videos seem like child's play for what faggots like you have done to this country, to the world, to innocent children
you are so naive and unprepared it's almost tragic

i will watch as hundred and thousand of your ilk die and bleed. this is on obama and hillary. they go with the rest of you liberal scum

the fuck is with the formatting on this post? are you dyslexic or desperately trying to give your gay ass diatribe some poetic structure? go get some fresh air, you've been on the computer too much today

>15 posts by this ID

wew!

Attached: jidf.jpg (601x402, 65K)

>posts some laughable, faggy jared leto joker rant
>calls himself "the benevolent white man"
wew!
this thread is mine now. run along, crybaby

Jesus man i can't read could somebody turn off that blinding light?

Genetics are likely responsible for base behavior and instincts, as well as the capability for critical thinking.

Liberals and niggers share a religion, animism, that assigns human motivations, emotions, and other attributes
to non-living things. This is why you always hear them speak of bad neighborhoods instead of bad people.
As much as they claim to follow the scientific method, this religion steers them to believe that 'culture' (something
akin to Bad Juju) causes people to behave in an uncivilized manner, rather than to understand that culture
is created by people.

Firearms are a great example--this is why you'll often see news headlines that read "Guns killed 43
people in Chicago this weekend" instead of "Niggers killed 43 people in Chicago this weekend".

Funny enough, this even extends to images of firearms. There are many news stories of elementary school
teachers--almost all female and liberal--having their students forcefully removed from classrooms for drawing
a picture of a soldier with a rifle, or biting a Pop-Tart in a manner causing it to remotely resemble a pistol.
These students are often removed by armed police, whose weapons are believed to be possessed by a good
spirit at that time.

Attached: 1518625182393.jpg (800x795, 252K)

tl;dr, but keep posting essays for me to completely ignore it's really fucking funny

Lol autistic fag.

Attached: jidf11.jpg (698x710, 313K)

run along now! bye bye! :)

This

What's the Second Amendment ever becomes irrelevant, Americans would wage war against their government. The ones elected to protect our rights would have erased them. They would be seen as traitors and killed. I rights do not come from the government they come from the Creator, the government only serves a purpose of maintaining defense and infrastructure maintaining defense and infrastructure.

Instead of people becoming traitors to the state, the state would become traitor to the people.

If this happens (which it won't) or if it ever comes to it, half the country would burn.

the streets will run with rivers of blood

based gardfiel poster

Attached: 3523523524.png (500x364, 63K)

Autistic nigger.

Attached: nigbrains.jpg (697x409, 65K)

if they repeal the Second, they are effectively repealing the First. and should repeal the 13th, which established the prison system.

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

fucking excellent post m8

Attached: qtk.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

>Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world
>copypasta
>my arguments
lol

Looks like you covered all the bases.

Attached: hellolibtard.jpg (1600x1000, 373K)

lol. All power stems from the barrel of a gun.

We will kill every single one who tries.

My moneys on gardfiel!

ah, just like conservatives are doing with abortion, got it

THIS.
Commiefornia has an ammo registry.
They can infer what you own.
You also can't purchase modern semi-auto pistols after a certain manufacture date.
I hate Communists so bad right now.

this.

oath of enlistment to defend the constitution does not have an expiration date. fighting and dying to defend the constitution and prevent the country from falling into tyranny is the best possible death.

I'm on normiebook seeing people posting to repeal the 2nd amendment and its all I can do to keep myself from replying "LETS GET THIS CIVIL WAR STARTED YOU COMMIE MOTHERFUCKERS!".

What the fuck happened to the left? 10 years ago I felt I could at least understand these people now they're actively petitioning to destroy the constitution.

Attached: Guns don't kill people - the government does.jpg (829x960, 83K)

Hi Aaron.

what?