>>165630721

Pro-gun libtard here. Why doesn't Fox News or other dogshit right-wing media make it easy for MY type of Pro-gun liberal stance to be heard?

Because FEAR sells guns & brings ratings.

Attached: Glock.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NVR2HFy9a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is your type of pro gun liberal stance

vocaroo.com/i/s0NVR2HFy9a4

Attached: 56623413426356.jpg (800x500, 71K)

The 2nd Amendment is equally as sacrosanct as the other Amendments.

Fox news would support you. Seriously email them and tell them you are a liberal that supports gun rights and would like to appear on the news to show support for your views. Tucker, in particular, would probably love having you on. You should be talking about far-left news like msnbc or cnn they would never allow people to know you exist.

COMMON SENSE LAWS LIKE A 90 DAY FUCK OFF PERIOD, 250$ ANNUAL FEE, A SIMPLE LE DRIVING TEST!!!!! (LIEK IF MY CAR CAN BE LICENSED THAN WTF IS A RIGHT? AMIRITE?) ONCE YOU GET THAT DONE WE SEND YOU A NO BRAINER COMMON SENSE FORM YOU FILL OUT AND GET NOTARIZED AT THE COURT HOUSE FOR 35$ AND THEN TAKE IT TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION TO GET IT PUT INTO THE SYSTEM AND FINGER PRINTED FOR 60$

ITS SO FUCKING COMMON SENSE NO BRAINER THAT I DON'T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS

Tell me your position on entitlements

I feel you OP.
I'm a MtF jewish college student who loves guns, I feel like no one here would accept me though so my only choice is to oppose gun ownership nationwide.
Annoying.

You basically don't exist and nothing they could do would convince you to vote against the (D) in any situation because you care more about faggots sodomizing each other in public than your second amendment rights.

So what about that isn’t being represented on fox? Why not complain about ALL the other networks for explicitly disagreeing with you. They’re supposed to be the ‘liberal’ ones!

They will make you queen for a day or at least let you talk to Jesse Watters on the street

despite being a mentally ill fag jew...
i still think you have the right to have a gun on you anytime you want to defend your life and live freely as a mentally ill fag jew 100%.
why should you not have guns?
because you are a fag and take estrogen?
how you gonna defend yourself if someone tries to attack you? with your limp wrists?
you need a fucking gun to equalize the situation.

Tell me your position on AGW. No, AGW and entitlements have ZERO to do with preserving the 2nd Amendment. Stay on topic

>FOX News

Remember Charlottesville OP? Remember how we were all condemned by the one MSM entity that stirred the pot and brought fear to white, right leaning communities?

Remember that FOX News is owned by a Jew, and after Charlottesville, FOX News gave money to Jewish Organizations.

FOX News are not the friends of the right wing they make themselves out to be. They only pander to slack jawed degenerates who hate Obama and Clinton.

Attached: 1520983049056.jpg (1000x823, 379K)

So you have no opinions that don't align with the far right? Sad for you.

Because the "huurrr I dont want to take ALL guns, just dont belong in a civilians hands."
Most liberals have common sense and have rational fears regarding guns or at least understand they dont lnow what they are talking about. But CNN doesnt put those liberals on, so Fox in turn counters with far right that doesnt represent us either

...but Trump, we do like. Mostly because he tweets crazy shit and trolls the fuck out of CNN.

If you want to show that the "liberal" networks are fraudulent, how better than to show that their one-dimensional view of the nation is false?

>Pro-gun libtard here. Why doesn't Fox News or other dogshit right-wing media make it easy for MY type of Pro-gun liberal stance to be heard?
Because fuck anti-liberty "liberals". Also, everybody from CNN to MSNBC is against the current admin, so, go fuck yourself, we're holding down the last bastion of truth.

How is pro-2nd Amendment "anti-liberty"?

You sound desperate to have a one-dimensional enemy to hate.

Not unfamiliar with your type. Just make sure the D you might vote for didn't work for the CIA at one point. There's a psyop regarding bringing back the Blue Dog D's under the guise of 'moderates'. Heads up.

Bush ran the CIA and worse. Intelligence & Pentagon have moles in both parties.

Attached: 1516477312055.jpg (494x393, 27K)

I think because pro-gun liberals have done shit for the 2nd amendment. I say this having been a former liberal, and a former pro-gun liberal like you. There are a few organizations out there, like the Liberal Gun Club (a club with near zero influence), the Pink Pistols (also a group that has very little influence), the blue steel democrats (non existent by this point) -- but what have these organizations done for 2A? Maybe a small mention in a newspaper here or there, but seriously, you guys might as well be the appendix of the 2A community.

It's not that Fox or your local news organizations won't give you time, I think they would. It's that the Dems and other liberal organizations HATE you, and won't listen to you or work with you. The modern left has no use for 2A in their platform, except to trot sell-outs like Mike Weisser as useful idiots for disarmament.

If you have any influence, please use it to cure your fellow leftists of this disarmament craze. Take them to the range, drop some red-pill FBI stats on them or something. But if you can't, and if you care about 2A rights, it means you're in the wrong camp.

Truth. We won't mention his name though.

Liberal gun stance.
Completely retarded way to crack yourself in the ear.

Attached: IMG_3169.jpg (450x314, 74K)

I was curious if you were social liberal AND economically liberal
Which would make you either a libertarian or a fucking retard

> If you have any influence, please use it to cure your fellow leftists of this disarmament craze

I agree with this but who else is going to give visibility to liberals like me, if not right-wing media? Even in this thread a right winger tells me that I "don't exist".

Not 2nd Amendment related

if you actually think Fox News is a part of a separate political diagram you're the f****** problem in this nation . how about you seek personal mental help alongside massive amounts of psychotropic drugs

Attached: Morgan+Freeman6.jpg (620x413, 25K)

It is, because you said you were a liberal with a pro gun stance. The question I'm asking is if you're a liberal, or if you think you are, which is pertinent to the thread's topic of pro-gun liberals

I know for a fact that union workers and the left-wing lower middle class is pro-gun as a whole. Its an issue all real journalists should actually try to cover in this hype. They won't until you MAKE your voice heard loud and clear though.

Either tell your political buddies you feel this way or stop lying

Me and Oliver Stone are working on it. At least I hope he's pro-2a.

2004 called. They want their politics back.

Honestly, a non, we need more liberal/left learning people to speak up against the anti-2a shit going on. I am pretty conservative and am against Marxism and sjw-tier shit, but the only thing holding this place together is the constitution and the idea that no matter what happens or who's ideas are "socially acceptable" in the mainstream, that we are all supposedly free from fuckery by the feds. I know its basically not even true anymore, but the death of the 2a means it's really all done and nothing short of a lot of people dying is going to fix anything.

Attached: 20180212_123924~2.jpg (3147x2301, 2.97M)

Attached: 2a.png (1778x832, 44K)

Agree

>i support gun ownership
>but autists on the internet might not like me
>so i don't support gun ownership
honestly not following you fampai.

He's a shill.

Political power comes out othe barrel of a gun. The civilian population only owns 30xs the amount owned by the police and military combined. Not sure why we should give up the right to overthrow the government because a few disturbed individuals. They can't put a tank on every front yard, or hover a drone over every small city. IT can't win.

Ha man if you think fox news is "right wing" you haven't been watching lately.

Probably because every time a "pro-gun liberal" talks all they say is that they hunt and there's no reason for anyone to own a "weapon of war." Why would they think you're different?

I don't think a normal person could be that retarded so I agree with you.

Not a shill. But if you dont accept me then I would rather see you cry into your pillows and we take away one of your precious """"rights""".
What goes around.

I honestly think that most 2A guys accept and support people from diametrically opposed values/politics, which is what pisses me off the most about the ((media)), as they only paint gun people out as conservative whites. Guns if anything should be what we all can agree on yet because if the brainwashing by the schools and media, people don't even have the slightest clue what they want to ban. If more trannies, blacks, etc. spoke out and said " no fuck you, I'm not taking away my only defense against 'racists' and 'bigots'", it would be much harder to push this shit.

Attached: 20180226_151848~2.jpg (3736x1982, 1.97M)

The NRA made sure blacks had ammo during the civil rights conflagration after their local stores were out of ammo. Don't tell anyone.

No one here is refusing to accept you. You're imagining that because you crave victimhood. Also, lurk more.

>Pro-gun libtard here
I see so many of you fuckers online.
Want to know why no one gives a shit?
Because you're a super minority that will vote for the democrats no matter what.

Attached: brule.gif (250x250, 1.99M)