How true are the memes about the black "warrior gene?" I was at the gym earlier and I'm a decently fit guy...

How true are the memes about the black "warrior gene?" I was at the gym earlier and I'm a decently fit guy, but the fucking blacks around me were just powerful looking. Not only were they taller than everyone there, but they looked like they all weighed a ton, too.

They're usually surprisingly friendly, too. Friendlier than a lot of the white people there, honestly.

Attached: chocolate man.jpg (498x750, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see a lot buff blacks. They look like they could fuck up ANYONE.

wow you've changed my mind on life. thanks :)

>How true are the memes about the black "warrior gene?"
About as true as "blacks can't do maths for shit" gene

"Warrior gene" has nothing to do with being fit. Blacks are statistically more likely to be obese and homosexual, you utter faggot.

I do see black guys at the gym, but I never see them at the firing range.... Makes you think about what colt said.

You can get as jacked as you want, but a bullet is the least discriminatory entity on this planet and will stop for no man

hello Mr. shekelstein
with your meme flag and reddit spacing

Attached: 1443210234621.jpg (691x466, 63K)

What the fuck is this gay shit?

Attached: 1507495200823.jpg (600x338, 78K)

I'm a 12 year old boy and your comment has convinced me to get on hormones so I can grow titties and have a hairless ass so I can be fucked as the little girl I should be

Teeheehee

>Blacks are statistically more likely to be obese
correction its black women

Spammed thread.
Also Off topic.
Therfor against the rules.
Enjoy the ban.

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

They probably don't do anything but go to the gym

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

One second, I beat you by one second.

Attached: 1520793862780.png (635x673, 714K)

They have a gene that makes them 9x more likely to stab or shoot someone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

Attached: IMG_4689.jpg (400x341, 94K)

Fake af. Where werr powerful black kang warriors at blood river? Rorke's drift? Anywhere in Africa? Blacks are incredibly weak, the weakest race on the planet.

jej

anyone can post a pic of some roided out nigger and say they're the 'best'.

Attached: jens.jpg (1080x880, 106K)

War has never been about the brute strength of a physical body. It presupposes the kind of tool manufacture and intergroup cooperation that moots how hard someone can punch or fast they can run.

African Americans are like this because we bred the strongest slaves together for increased picking.

Regular african nogs are lanky.

Niggers have slave genes

google slavery

Jewish slide thread.

Sage'd.

Black's have been colonized by whites, jews and arabs. They get their shit pushed in everywhere. The west is the only place they are worshipped as superiors due to insane white guilt created by the jews.

Hive mind

625000 people for millions of slaves killed.

Entitled white bois are so silly.

Attached: 1512187665333.jpg (673x789, 140K)

History says "not very".
History says they are the most pathetic warriors that the earth has ever seen. You have to remember that before pic related Arabs were just ripping the piss out of them for thousands of years. Before them, Egyptians.

Attached: crap africans.png (2311x1142, 157K)

Blacks were genetically designed to inhabit and thrive on earth.
Whites are aliens.

agree. there's this huge nigger on Live PD that everyone loves because he's huge. Saw a white cop that was just as big if not bigger but no one cares because he's.... white

the media have brainwashed and conditioned millions.

>look
Research muscle density.

The real red pill for me was when I was bench pressing and curling more than a moderately big black guy as a DYEL, my muscle density is insane due to being an ectomorphic Mediterranean.

Maybe its just the blacks that go to the gym all the time that are like that. I take the subway to work everyday and the majority of riders are black people. I am only 6' and most of them shorter then me, skinny and ratty looking, and usually have this competely dazed look on their faces at all times.

brutal synthol
but yes, blacks are very likely to take hormones, even just gym-rat tier blacks, because blacks are on average insecure
they do tend to have narrower joints, which combined with dark skin does make them look more jacked. but yeah it's drugs. it's always drugs. if you see someone who you feel may be the owner of a hormonized physique, he almost certainly is.

The warrior gene is in fact a mutation on the MAOA gene and predicts aggression and lack of empathy. Black people have a disproportionate amount of individuals carrying this mutation.
But this as nothing to do with fitness, you mong, know the terms you employ

what did colt say

Reminds me of this quality post.

Attached: lit2.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

all you Live PD niggers here's a white Gigga Nigga

fuck you

Attached: 11931243_689506771185638_80738377_n.jpg (480x480, 39K)

warrior genes means niggers are violent not muscular you stupid retard
sage b8 thread etc. etc.

>World's strogest man competitors

Get the fuck out cucks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Long hair/beard
I dont care if you have pipes. That's just too easy.

Warrior gene is a variant of Monoaminooxidase (MAO) (in this case MAO-A) and regulates stress impact.
>"Most boys with monoamine oxidase A deficiency are less able to control their impulses than their peers, causing aggressive or violent outbursts."
It is not about being a warrior but more about impulse control. Now kys nigger.

They are usually surprisingly weak. I can out lift most of them by 1.5x to 2x and I don't even lift that often.

>powerful looking

All of them have glass jaws, and once you get a nigger to the ground, they are helpless.

Also, just because they are inherently more violent does not make them "warriors"...only that they are uncivilized parasites that feed on their host communities.

Attached: 1509726170086.jpg (792x653, 171K)

Separating paragraphs isn't reddit spacing, you absolute newfag. I cannot wait until spring break is over, good lord

"God created all men, colt made them equal" fuck being 6'11" all you need is a good gun.

In America they underwent eugenics, which is why they dominate the NFL and nba.

legit meat shields. they have 0 military or combat strategies, front liners, nothing more.

Attached: niggshield.jpg (830x467, 64K)

Well, in general to get that large, you need hardcore supplements and steroids like the guy in the picture. But steroids make you super easy to get knocked out once you start getting punched in the face unless you train your neck, so there is that.

Only by properly preping the bull you will have the answer

I don't know how true that is. The most successful general of modern times, colin Powell, was black.

A silverback is bigger than I am. I don't worry about it taking my job. Some blacks are a spiecies that predates modern man by 250-350,000 years. Neanderthals were only 40,000 years before modern man. So when blacks in Africa bred with living pre-human throwbacks, they retained sub-human animal strength, and sub human mental ability. As for friendly, my dog is friendly until she isn't and then she'd kill you.

I'm a black guy and I can affirm that the myth is reality.

I don't understand what it may feel like to be a white boy, but I have talked with many and I believe I understand what they lack while I possess.

I am not a spuritual person, but every black person understands that there is a physiological undercurrent that permeates through our bodies and not theirs.

A Clarion Call exists that drives black people to succeed and excel where white people fail.

When we play sports, we are the best. When we engage in combat, we are the best. When we touch foot on the battlefield we are the best.

This is the power of melanin.

Yes, we do not make good fathers. We leave our children behind in the care of women or white stepfathers, because the Warrior is useless stuck back at the homestead.

If anything according to your warrior gene bs, europeans would be stronger due to history.

was wondering the same thing. wtf is this gay khazar kike shit...

Attached: 5f739b5539e69a228d0668b0ae36622c321e806e51797b802104963418c68bac.jpg (203x249, 12K)

My dog is half Bassett hound half black lab, he couldn't kill a flee.

This

sage

Attached: 1509309913199.png (200x248, 83K)

Attached: obr.png (960x690, 35K)

Throw them in the deep end of a pool, see how stronk they really are..Also you're a colossal faggot OP, neck yourself!

solid cuck blogpost, larping nazi nigger

If this is true, how were we yt people able to cuck and in slave such a superior race for 400 years?. And, if we hadn't fought a war to free you you would still be slaves. How do you reconcile this with your belief that you are superior?

hahahahahahahaha! Bullshit.
there is no other race on this planet that can bring organized violence better than whites.
SOF and combat arms is 90%+ white.
motor pool and cooks are 90%+ black

This is it.... ever talk to a black guy, ask him if he has any hobbies or interests.... usually pussy, hanging in da hood, and black identity... this people are really special ed. tier...they're actually a waste of education money...

We really are the most deadly force the world has ever seen.

>I was at the gym earlier and I'm a decently fit guy, but the fucking blacks around me were just powerful looking
what a faggot.
sage

> white people have to create the concept of armies because they can't fuck a nigga up 1v1

Attached: 89292_face_512x512.png (512x484, 14K)

Yes.. you are right... start taking hormones and wooing these niggers into your ass.... while you're at it.... look at all the strong men competitions.... hown many nigger have won them, since they're so big and powerful.... never mind that, Hom many compete? You're just a Nigger larping

It's this, I'm a manlet 155 about 5% bodyfat. I teach self defense and one of the important things I work on is stand up defensive wrestling greko roman style. Literally trained black guys 2 times my size and they struggle like hell with me in the clinch. Only one black person I've trained with that I consider P4P stronger than me.

minorities in america have a higher obesity rate than whites, what does that tell you?

and also the most cucked race

They dont have glass jaws, actually they have better chins than white people do as far as absorbing punishment to the head. They're weak in the body, legs, and they have terrible understanding of balance when it relates to another human being inside the clinch.

Have you seen nearly every liveleak video of a nigger trying to start a fight? Once one nig goes down the whole fucking nig pack flees. You've gotta to be the most cowardly group of ethnics when it comes to gang bashings.

Attached: 1520636261048.gif (462x342, 1.11M)

How retarded do you have to be to see a bunch of white dudes about to fuck up your world and say, "fuck it, I'mma solo this one?" Repeatedly. For centuries.

How so? I thought we were still oppressing you? So, the most cucked race on the planet is oppressing your race? Explain please.

Those jobs are volunteered for.

What dumbass would voluntarily choose infantry?

You have to understand that the American nigger was bred over 150 years by slave owners to be strong field niggers. The biggest buck niggers were allowed to impregnate the females over many generations to produce stronger slaves to able to lift more cotton enduring heat and humidity that would kill a mule.

The scrawny niggers were sent to be house niggers and cooks.

The uppity niggers were lynched or escaped to the North East...thank God I live in the South

>black guys superior genes
>Whites from continent that is 50x smaller then Africa proceed to rule the world
Makes you think

>They're usually surprisingly friendly, too.

Anyone who actually lifts weights at an actual gym is friendly. It's what they do as a hobby (which is why the BIG STRONK black guys were nice) and it's their realm. It's like you showing someone your vidya that you've already beat and they're just starting or car you rebuilt and someone is interested in doing the same or whatever it is you enjoy and have gotten good at. Another thing is with the gym you all have the same exact goal, lift heavy shit, put yourself in pain now to be better tomorrow. So, even if you're just in there for a day, people a friendly because the environment itself is very constructive.

They gym is, by all means, the least racist place on the face of the Earth.

I think this is bait, but I'm going to respond regardless. Whites are better at every form of combat except boxing...and honestly that gap is closing because whites are understanding how to use their body better (Lomachenko, GGG, the krusher, the guy that knocked out hopkins etc etc).

Whites in athletics are better in short bursts and controlling that burst to misdirect. Blacks are better at explosive movements with a long smooth rhythm to it. Can provide examples of fighters that show this if anyone is interested.

that's part of the plan.
just like how Jews use anti antisemitism we use oppression as Psychological Tools.

yes there are genes that determine skeletal muscle growth

> posts white soynthol boy

Idk maybe people who want to kill other fuckers? Still says a lot about yt pepo and violence. We're really fucking good at it.

A lot of this thread is bullshit Mirko, but you know whites becoming a prominent force in the world has to do with intelligence more than raw physicality. Remember we're on Sup Forums not in a twitter spat.

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dick, and they're more masculine. No girl wants a pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but i'm still considered "one of the girls" and i tell they should try sex with a black guy, because i'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.

It's 2018, and whitebois are at home playing video games and not making an effort towards breeding to continue the white race.

Sorry whitebois, white women don't and won't miss you.

>When the numero duos are wasted

Attached: 1521715997659.jpg (960x956, 44K)

Niggers want to get close to you so they can get in your shit.

They want to cock block you, steal your game, and anything else they can to run the show.

Pound for pound Whites are far more effective physically. If you don't believe that then watch some UFC.

But to your point, Whites are slightly larger than Blacks in the USA.

George Foreman and Evanser Holyfield say hi

I always joke about black dick with my girl friends. so far 4/9 women i hang out with have tried a black guy because i talk about how good their cocks feel.

Attached: 1507821473686.jpg (1080x1350, 219K)

kek has spoken. Niggers btfo

Soooo.... Getting enslaved and literally cucked for 400 years by the yt man was all part of the plan? Why didn't you use your superiority to make us stop fucking your women and castrating you? Let me guess you liked picking cotten.

Attached: 85667530-4210-477A-95B5-C8EA1C7781BD.png (323x615, 91K)

It's called steroids, nigger.

thank you Mr Prime Minister for that enlightenment

Attached: 1515624298506.png (293x398, 167K)

Attached: 1463614658438.jpg (585x675, 103K)

Damn bro bulk up, being that lean is bad for testosterone

>Canadian talking about black dicks to girls
How does that not surprise me

>h-h-h-hey stacy do you know about haha, haha, haa black dick?
>eww go away

Attached: 1479092893636.jpg (478x469, 44K)