Kengan Ashua 87

Its out guys

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YZH8MpDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also it's getting an anime.

Thank
Anime announcement was old news though?

And done, next week is the mockey fight, get ready for disappointment bros.

welcome to apartment number 210

Which chapter is that?

What bullshit, fishman stronk.

>welcome to apartment number 210
gee I wonder

I know, but I wanted to be sure so I don't end up spoiling myself.

t h i c c

I want my Setsuna and Kuroki fight.

where did you get these translations from?

yoo who did these translations?

From me. I found the raws incredibly funny, so I followed through. Unfortunately, the Viet Kongs did not upload the next chapter's raws and went straight to their Kong language version, so I can't say what happens next. But what I can tell you is that the mystery man's name seems to be Koei.

damn thats a shame next part seemed to have some important info this Koei guy seems legit hope you do more of these

if you reverse image search the last page you did there is a link on some site called forum.gamer that has the whole thing in Japanese I think

Ah, so, there is. But they're of piss-poor quality. Absolutely unsuitable for scanlation.

Also, the guy's name isn't Koei; that was a conjecture I made from the Japanese that was still visible on the Kong scanlation; the raws contradict my assumption. Koei-ryuu is the style that Kiryu inherited from Taira.

They really just don't want to give the motherfucker a name; even Kiryu just calls him "that person". I'll write a rundown of that chapter or something in a minute.

Bump for this

I saved the raws from the vietnamese site if youre still interested in scanlating it

Fisherman was a beast, shame he had to go out.

But the Viet Congs did upload all the raws until they replaced them with the translated version. It's just that the latest 2 chapters they have been translated very fast, so the raws only stayed for less than a day, so you must have missed that window. Source: I'm Viet Cong

I'm not going to scanlate it; that's an absurd amount of time. Can you give me the last ~7 pages? They're fucking unreadable on the Chinese site. From like this one on.

This fight, I feel bad for this fight. I think this entire Block has the hardest losses of the first round. Lots of shattered dreams are about to happen.

I am still fucking nuclear about this one. Sasuke getting destroyed wasn't enough

I was rooting for Karo too but I'm not too disappointed in the result. He has no experience fighting in a martial arts tournament plus that elbow was brutal

Oh, and this one. Please.

>that ass definition
yo

Saw is a beast

Right, here's my draft of the script for that. I made absolutely no attempt to proofread it, so
pastebin.com/YZH8MpDg

wooow I wonder if Niko really was a bad person it would seem obvious that "that guy" is just lying

dope stuff appreciate the translations

When you visit Sup Forums please leave the cancer at the door.

I wanna know who taught niko and that guy, dude was probably a monster.

Sweet.
Thanks, user.

Sasuga ainz-sama