Sweden does a study about Sup Forums

>A group of Swedish researchers analyzed over 700,000 posts on a right-wing forum.
>Initial analysis showed high representation of words related to immigration, such as: Somalis, Muslims, Africans, immigration.
>It also showed a high representation of denigrating words, swear words, and descriptions such as: parasites, illiteracy, apes, packs.
>Over time, the use of “I” decreased, and the use of “we” increased, indicating a change from individual to group identification.

Full study here: inquisitr.com/4843788/new-study-explores-personal-and-group-identity-formation-in-online-communities/

WE WUZ RIGHT WING

How will Sup Forums ever recover from this?

Attached: muh radical study.jpg (265x190, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>parasites, illiteracy, apes, packs.

no such thing as bad publicity

>There was a significant positive correlation between the frequency of these words, and the number of days since an individual’s first appearance on the forum.
>In other words, the more they posted and the more they interacted with other forum members, the more radical they became.

Unironically the greatest (((study))) ever.

So.

You think normies will come here and get redpilled? Doubt it.

the use of we only increase cause the we wuz kangz mei-meis

The virgin alt-right Vs. THE CHAD FASCIST

Attached: Aug39BofKDR-6b.jpg (411x309, 27K)

WE WUZ ANTI IMMIGRATION N SHIEEET

Your pic related was not a fascist

>Swedish intellectuals

Attached: download (1).jpg (282x178, 8K)

Then make the meme that I need. Make sure the Chad is wearing an Italian Fascist uniform, not Natsoc.

RIGHT WING SHITPOSTING SQUADS

>How will Sup Forums ever recover from this?

Recover from what?

Attached: 1471820388412.png (429x410, 11K)

>packs.

didn't they mean Pakis?

This overwhelming amount of swedish cuckoldry

muh echo chamber!!!11!!

>How will Sup Forums ever recover from this?
From what exactly. Everything you've said so far is either neutral or positive. Swedes are basically saying "HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE ORGANIZING"

Who's the guy that wrote this article though? His last name makes me think he's some slavshit.

I was being ironic m8, I'd take this study as a compliment tbqh

As much as I applaud their use of natural language processing, analysing web content is just shite and useless. 90% of my posts here are shitposts, I post almost exclusively for my own amusement - views expressed aren't real. That must hold for at least half the people here..

Kek at Swede tax base expenditure

F A G S
A
G
S

>That must hold for at least half the people here..

Not so sure about that, but I could be wrong

what about "swedcuck"? I bet it shows up a lot.

You can't discount the possiblity that much of the data is simply fabricated to suit the agenda this study is meant to push. That being fearmongering propaganda value.

Nigger and faggot shows up all the time but I doubt the Swedish government allows mentions of those words even under a "scientific" context.

They always do.

Nigger

This tbqh. Was my first thought as soon as I read:

>muh right wing populism

Sweden having a stupid faggot autistic moment on Sup Forums while letting refugees destroy their country. Fuck Sweden I’m never visiting.

>Over time, the use of “I” decreased, and the use of “we” increased, indicating a change from individual to group identification.

this can't be real... WE

WUZ

I could have told you this. They did t need any research

dumb frogposter

Kangs

>analyzed over 700,000 posts
But what about muh 6 million jews?

Scandis in general and swedes in particular have a bbc cuckhold fetish ingrained in their dna, it is genetic. Minnesota, the state in the USA with the highest percentage of swedes, has a similar dynamic playing out.

You guys are defective because you are too nice/gullible/easily fooled, something is wrong with you. Seriously

Attached: swedish anthem.jpg (460x577, 68K)

Thank you user. Thank you for finishing the statement. No one ever does it.

this board is a satire

Here are some more words to screw up the Self Hatred Game the Swedes play so well.

White Community Hater
White Self Hater
Anti White
Say them out loud and feel their power. This is what master level hypnosis looks like. Used in a sentence: White Community Hating Jews, direct White Self Haters to attack anyone who is not Anti White.

How would they know how long any Sup Forumslock has been on Sup Forums? This is an anonymous image board, and the IPs used are not displayed. So where did they get this data that is not publically available?

Conclusion: It was not Sup Forums that they studied.

this, isnt it crazy how the scandi in minnesotra import somalis just like their kinfolk back in sweden?

there is some site in sweden that like 12% of the population use that allows for a free for all, i bet that is what they studied

I don't think so, I think "packs" is referring to the hoards of migrants.

The Eternal Swede.

>WE WUZ
God damnit did the KANGZ meme really statistically turn us into collectivists?

Swedes have an absurdly blind trust in authority and love to follow trends. They are great at mechanical tasks but not great at social games. I suspect that forcing every blue eyed, blonde to breed was a huge mistake because there were no filters on mental retardation.

>I suspect that forcing every blue eyed, blonde to breed was a huge mistake because there were no filters on mental retardation.

tip joj m8

You got any scientific info on this? Im struggling to understand how they can be so naive

Data Science was a mistake. This is literally low end work equivalent to digging a ditch. Fuckers get tenure for making data tables and running a few queries.

How does it feel to be a leftist's lab rat, anons?

Attached: 4chan-RISE-2-million-shitposting-study.png (1920x1136, 497K)

>TL;DR

The fact that us being known for calling people niggers and fuckers made me kek tho, lol

They are genetically predisposed to being absolute cucks.

satan told me, it must be true

Then free speech is right wing.
Then right wing is free speech.

Attached: 02560000.jpg (720x540, 58K)

The ability to compile these statistics is astounding. Humanity has a lot to be thankful for to the great historic innovators of computer science.

Attached: 1522100059919.png (308x296, 141K)

Just a Hypothesis. Beautiful colors are usually ask/forced to breed. There is also a Cold Weather Selection Hypothesis that goes something like: In extremely cold climates, high trust is selected for and low trust is punished by exile. This creates a population of breeders that have high trust, which made the Swedes (among other groups. Some Asian groups likely have high trust as well.) In Hot Climates, Spontaneous Aggression is selected for and the consequences of exile are less severe because food is available year round and cold weather is less likely to kill you. 40 degrees is easier to survive than 0.

IIIIII DO NOT IDENTIFYING WITH THIS RELIGION

Fucking Gothenburg university. They house the headquarters for the Swedish feminist gender studies. Modern Swedish feminism was more or less born there.

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-----

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives
http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!
——————-
>MORE
https:// www.theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Funding.png (2100x1500, 750K)

>flashback
wtf is this faggot site?

Attached: 2018-03-27 19_48_19-From I to We_ Group Formation and Linguistic Adaption in an Online Xenophobic Fo (899x162, 17K)

I'm not Satan however it is true. They are matriarchial cucks.

We need to genocide the blacks for BASED Israel #1

lmao these word clouds

Attached: jspp.v6i1.741-f1a.png (1417x614, 514K)

tfw no one checks your satanic trips

yea, this. oh wow, another study that tries to further patholigize conservative thinking. oh, and what's that? it comes from sweden???

ngl i am a researcher at one of the UK universities - don't mind my flag, back home for easter. I am conducting a research on pol atm and will definitely send a link when it gets published.

you guys have no future :^)

ask me anything if u want about the research. i will try answer without giving out too much. jost to prove im not trolling

Actually that's exactly what Chanology was.

what is ngl?

not gonna lie

ok ivan, spill the details of this research

wait ill make a thread

lmao SOMALIS

rare

>It also showed a high representation of denigrating words
Uses words as "Radical, Xenophobic, far-right, populists". I'm not against these labels, to some extend they are somewhat accurate, but there still is hard negative conjugations to these words.

Reminds me of the "abyss".. The researchers themselves are probably more prone to using "them and us" and dehumanizing these people that use this message board.

fuck off larper. show proof now or drink yourself to death with wodka

It says in their journal article that they studied an online forum that only Swedes used and it had only 1 million people on it. They even said the site was not racist but had racist tendencies.

Just so you know, the Swedish government is spending money to find out which Swedes to arrest while millions of teenage Swedish girls are being put into sex dungeons and there's nothing you can do about it. Embrace your future.

proof will be when it gets published

i can send lots of material on all previous research done on Sup Forums

If you're actively apart of the research don't you have data RIGHT NOW you could leak as proof? I dont want previous data, that is larpy.

Only in sweden is the idea that white people shouldn't commit mass suicide to redeem supposed past sins an alien enough concept to research in depth.

Well, niggers often form packs of parasitic welfare apes and they're often illiterate. Seems about right.

What is your field called? and do you know why people with a humaniora degree earn less than people with a STEM degree?

To answer my own questions, it's because humaniora studies are made up shit with no real-life application, it is worthless.

Irony is just disassociated truth.

lol dont know how to link other threads

It's either that or some kind of weird talmudic concept where swedes (the most glorified symbol of whiteness) must become one with Somalians (the worst Africa has to offer).

well im a social anthropologist and i work as a lecturer. i quite enjoy what im doing, dont care about the moneys

>Ullenhag

Attached: 123215463625224.jpg (258x245, 12K)

wat dat?

checked

also
>Assyrians
what

Tiglath-Pileser 2020 faggots

Attached: 798B8066F.jpg (311x240, 19K)

it wouldnt work on the japanese though but it works perfectly on swedes, the jews reverse engineered the swede, found his weakness and bypassed his lockout switch.

It's a pretty standard forum for pseudo anonymous Swedish shitposting (username always shown per post)

What about me??????
They forgot to include “shills, leafs, aussies, minorities on Sup Forums, women, cia, nsa, shareblue, larpers, shitposters, bots, redditers, rdonald, commies, antifa, leftists, and other various entities on pol” therefore dismissed. Its just a cherrypicked study. They are racists just like hollywood who only cast whites, trying to hide how diverse Sup Forums unironically is. Hypocrites

translation?

Attached: hanrej.png (1572x655, 76K)

The former minister of integration. The biggest joke of a politician Sweden has ever seen.
One of the many cogs that have sent Sweden down the shitter.
His wife moved to Jerusalem leaving him alone with his 2 children.

Him on the right.

Attached: ullenhag-pa-pall_0.jpg (828x1104, 222K)

Wrong, it's down to the WE WUZ KANGZ meme, stupid researchers.

Hanrej = Cuckold

>What about me??????

what about raven?

Your pic is bad and you should feel bad

you cant be serious with that fucking SOAP BOX LMAO
fucking manlets will never learn. thx for info swedebro

>His wife moved to Jerusalem leaving him alone with his 2 children.

Attached: m scott.jpg (320x157, 5K)