>FLotUS Melania @2018 Intl Women Of Courage Awards 3/23/18
youtu.be/8ymA5IPlY9A
>VP Pence @America 1st event in Atlanta GA 3/23/18
youtu.be/b8uNttr6-F4
>VP Pence w/Annie Moore in WVa 3/23/18
youtu.be/3YdFby7y6D8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: Joe is Joe.png (620x753, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lubavitch/status/978769481785905152
youtube.com/watch?v=BRi-UouACL8
archive.fo/wcBFh
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-from-fbi-director-christopher-wray-on-records-requests
projectveritas.com/2018/01/15/hidden-camera-hundreds-of-twitter-employees-paid-to-view-everything-you-post-online-including-private-sex-messages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: DZVATQHWsAAnGAT.jpg (661x1153, 265K)

Where my bretheads at?

Attached: bret baier.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

>On Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “MTP Daily,” DNC Chair Tom Perez criticized the Trump administration’s move to add a citizenship question to the Census as “an intimidation tactic” and “voter suppression.”

>Perez began by saying that the Census is supposed to count the number of people in the US, not the number of citizens. He later cited the Constitution‘s enumeration requirement that representatives and taxes are apportioned by the number of people in each state.

>He added, “It is wrong to do this, and you know what? When I hear the voting rights justification used to say this is why we need to do this, as someone who enforced the Voting Rights Act at the Justice Department for a number of years, the Voting Rights Act does not require this. And frankly, it’s insulting to the people who gave their lives in the passage of the Voting Rights Act to use the Voting Rights Act as a perverse justification for voter suppression.”

>Perez further argued that the Trump administration is “trying to scare people. This is an intimidation tactic. There are many mixed-status families…and they’re trying to make sure their count isn’t accurate.”

>Perez concluded, “This is a first cousin of these voter ID laws sought to make sure that African-Americans and Latinos can’t vote. This is not who we are as a nation.”

Niggers are too retarded to get IDs, you say?
Illegals are intimated from voting, you say?
Fucking Democratic Party.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-28 Perez Citizenship Question on Census 'Voter Suppression' - 'An I (1163x240, 29K)

Attached: hindupepe.jpg (640x375, 70K)

PRESS S TO SPIT ON LIBERIANS

Attached: liberia 2.jpg (500x782, 129K)

WHEN IS THE PIE DONE AMERICA?

Attached: when you realize you ARE the jew.gif (275x206, 347K)

CREDIBLE

Attached: get.png (861x584, 219K)

Attached: 1511439497329.png (943x702, 786K)

>This is accurate
What about these parallels?
ch 10.125 Rig Veda
----
>I am the Queen, the gatherer-up of treasures, most thoughtful, first of those who merit worship.
THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!
>Thus gods have established me in many places with many homes to enter and abide in.
Awoos at all scales. Both extremely tiny and extremely large innumerable Awoos
>Through me alone all eat the food that feeds them, each man who sees, breathes, hears the word outspoken.
Through the will of the Cosmic Awoo nature exists and the churning of natural patterns keeps life going
>They know it not, yet I reside in the essence of the Universe. Hear, one and all, the truth as I declare it.
Normalfaggots do not feel the presence of the Cosmic Awoo and are blind to the Truth
>I, verily, myself announce and utter the word that gods and men alike shall welcome.
Cosmic Awoo brings good news
>I make the man I love exceeding mighty, make him nourished, a sage, and one who knows Brahman.
Cosmic Awoo will bless those in her favor with victory, protection and high energy
>I bend the bow for Rudra [Shiva], that his arrow may strike, and slay the hater of devotion.
The Cosmic Awoo is the driving force behind the Trumpian Curse and enact divine punishment on those that transgress nature
>I rouse and order battle for the people, I created Earth and Heaven and reside as their Inner Controller.
It's Happening. This is Awoovement!
>On the world's summit I bring forth sky the Father: my home is in the waters, in the ocean as Mother.
All of existence, All that you can see is spawned from the Cosmic Awoo
>Thence I pervade all existing creatures, as their Inner Supreme Self, and manifest them with my body.
The Cosmic Awoo is inside of you and is that burning passion to fight the good fight
>I created all worlds at my will, without any higher being, and permeate and dwell within them.
>The eternal and infinite consciousness is I, it is my greatness dwelling in everything.

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!!!

Attached: THANK_YOU_COSMIC_AWOO.jpg (768x907, 308K)

All asleep, we're into real milf hours now

Attached: martha pam.png (1908x1080, 2.62M)

mutts are retards

Attached: 1514831347189.jpg (816x568, 20K)

twitter.com/Lubavitch/status/978769481785905152

>A delegation of Chabad rabbis in the Oval Office as President Trump proclaims today “Education and Sharing Day,” in honor of the birthday of the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

>This year marks the 40th time this proclamation has been made

Attached: DZVJp_SWAAEAJ-v.jpg (1600x1066, 282K)

~ thank You ~ Cosmic ~ Awoooooo!

Attached: sennheiser awoo (2).png (900x900, 512K)

I unironically like Bret. He keeps his opinions to himself, does his job well, and his cloning vats havent made a monster.... yet.

Attached: 60EEFC51-6C6D-434C-84E3-544AAA76C35B.gif (178x260, 1.84M)

>real milf hours now
my favourite time of the day

Attached: 1521521611796.jpg (1100x1650, 226K)

Attached: DD62BB74-A04F-4E58-9A6D-DC4974E13612.jpg (732x1024, 83K)

Retiring because he cannot answer Q's about Trump, but knows about an alleged affair involving Trump?

Sorry my TV is downstairs, I cooked some barbecue and buttery garlic potatoes while I watched but went back upstairs

Attached: helper frens cooking.jpg (697x478, 76K)

but they'd still take their data even if they're not citizens then, correct?

Realistically speaking, can anything stop Commerce from implementing their citizenship question in the next census?

retarded lefty judges will slow it down, but can't stop it

Act of Congress (i.e. 60 votes)

>tattoo
>belly button piercing

Attached: in the trash.jpg (1300x957, 125K)

Oh hell yeah

The original of this is my phone background

the 9th circuit

>He later cited the Constitution‘s enumeration requirement that representatives and taxes are apportioned by the number of people in each state.

Literally fucking grasping at keeping their political power built on the hordes of illegals in their borders

Fuckign christ

It's supposed to count the number of people legally in the country. Illegals are illegals and are irrelevant. The Roman census didn't count Brennus and his hoard.

>but they'd still take their data even if they're not citizens then, correct?
YES

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-27-at-12.45.18-PM.png (409x396, 66K)

Basically this.

>This is a first cousin of these voter ID laws sought to make sure that African-Americans and Latinos can’t vote.
Those are citizens that can vote. The Census is targeting illegals.

Hawaiian judge.

/ptg/ is a really popular thread, for all he anons that hate it, they sure love coming back everyday lol

Heil Hogg

youtube.com/watch?v=BRi-UouACL8

Attached: fash.jpg (262x192, 7K)

Wew!

Attached: 1521525799333.png (415x367, 142K)

*denies being the messiah*

Attached: rebbe.jpg (400x506, 115K)

yeah these people are fucking arguing that millions of illegals are protected under 14th Amendment

This is fucking insanity.
Absolute insanity.
Peak democracy.

>The Census is targeting illegals.
It's a census. It targets everyone.

I'm so, so happy they're making this argument.

They're literally telling the country they want to represent illegal immigrants.

>hate this cosmic awoo shit
>but I start noticing it in my day to day life and in the news
>found myself thanking the cosmic awoo after good fortune

Stop this.
I don't want the Awoo Madness

Attached: cop-out-nope.gif (158x129, 1.24M)

See Only Congress could actually stop the question. Judges may try, but will ultimately fail.

The only ones willing to talk shit on Drumpf are retiring. Flake, Corker, this guy. It's a sign of his power.

Attached: let pence do it.png (659x662, 502K)

They fell headlong into a trap they can't escape from. There are far...far more voters that hate this idea than are allied with them on it.

BUT IT'S FASCISM WHEN WHITE MEN TRY TO UPHOLD THE LAW

IMPEAAAAACH

>Realistically speaking, can anything stop Commerce from implementing their citizenship question in the next census?
>the 9th circuit

Not this time

You don't choose to want AWOO madness. AWOO madness chooses you

Attached: 1516436585410.gif (360x360, 1.31M)

today i will remind them

Attached: hitler was right.png (881x887, 786K)

pull it up just a liiiiiiiiiiiitttle bit moreee

Attached: 1496840174949.png (200x200, 22K)

She loves and watches over you, you know.

Attached: The Voyage of Awoo 3 - Manhood.jpg (3800x2500, 2.83M)

Not getting a wall because everyone hates trumpfags

I'm not sure why Howard Stern wants all of the gays hooked up to a 500kv line run on American clean coal, but someone tell him Mike can do that without being president.

The census shouldn't even be sent to an illegal. When the question is put on and they lie, they'll have lied on a federal document and be immediately deported.

Attached: DZVLmZrWAAAnKtt.jpg (1164x806, 120K)

>let pence take over
>same sex wedding banned through executive order
>homos are dragged into the street for public shame and execution

He's not really thinking this through, is he?

Attached: 1517032310291.jpg (680x680, 97K)

Only congress can write the laws, the federal judges have to pound sand. Bet your ass if the house is lost midterms, they will block it.

Attached: Peak leftism.jpg (1074x991, 532K)

>i am the queen, gatherer of treasures, most thoughtful, first of those who merit worship
Supposing awoo is an incarnation of Durga Ma, then she is the wife of Shiva. She goes by various names, including Parvati, Durga, Shakti, and Kali. She is the goddess of raw power/ability, as opposed to lakshmi (wife of Vishnu and goddess of wealth) and saraswati (wife of Brahma and goddess of knowledge). When my brother and I were little, my dad would often ask us "which would you choose: power, wealth, or knowledge?" My dad is an engineer so he is blessed more by saraswati, but both my brother and I always answered power.

>thus gods have established me in many places
There is no hearth which doesn't nurse Durga Ma, the bane of evil.

>hear, one and all, the declared truth
Normies are karma-unaware and so cannot see the flow of the universal destiny as it winds and weaves through people. Some normies can even be empowered by the dharma without ever realizing it (e-thots)

>I make the man I love exceedingly mighty
Her love is Shiva, destroyer of worlds. Yet even he lies beneath her feet when she grows angry (to calm her down, because hell hath no fury)

>Trumpian curse
At this point, I am willing to believe that dharma itself protects this man.

>the cosmic awoo is inside of you
Dharma itself resides within all consciousness.

Attached: adiyogi.jpg (698x393, 26K)

Not Estonian ancestry, it was a German soldier that died fighting in Estonia.. the 1/4 slav is because my Great Grandmother came from Russia before the revolution here to Brazil.

SAY GOODBYE TO OBAMACARE
archive.fo/wcBFh

Attached: 8943768934789.png (905x900, 111K)

Artie and Gil were the real brains and talent here

>when you're Hindu but you haven't realized it yet

Attached: shiva_smug2.jpg (650x960, 113K)

Attached: 1511809400786.jpg (800x450, 73K)

30% of house Republicans will have retired by midterms lol

Hitler failed though. So objectively speaking, he was wrong.

Thanks Howard, the moral beacon for the nation.

If we send it to everyone, how can we avoid sending it to an undocumented illegal if we don't know where they are and so can't avoid them?

>Momiji normalized the West to Hindu philosophy
I had my money on Son Goku, but this is acceptable.

Attached: hanuman_chibi3.jpg (680x489, 111K)

>red squiggle
Is this real?

A second state is suing the Trump administration to stop the government from including a citizenship question in the 2020 Census.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, D, announced Tuesday he would lead a multistate lawsuit to stop the change, arguing that asking about citizenship in the census would discourage immigrants from participating.
>“The Trump Administration’s reckless decision to suddenly abandon nearly 70 years of practice by demanding to know the citizenship status of each resident counted … will create an environment of fear and distrust in immigrant communities that would make impossible both an accurate Census and the fair distribution of federal tax dollars,” Schneiderman said in a statement.

The U.S. Commerce Department announced Monday that the citizenship question would be included, fulfilling a request by the Department of Justice for better enforcement of the Voting Rights Act, which protects minority voting rights. The last time the census asked participants about U.S. citizenship was in 1950.

New York joins California in opposition to the citizenship question. California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, D, blasted the return to an old policy as anti-immigrant.
>“This request is an extraordinary attempt by the Trump administration to hijack the 2020 census for political purposes,” Becerra wrote in an op-ed with California Secretary of State Alex Padilla, D. “Since the first day of his presidential campaign and through his first year in office, President Trump has targeted immigrants: vilifying them and attempting to exclude them from the country.”

Hand over your guns, drumpfkins.

YES. It raped my state.

Attached: Peace has been changed.jpg (1680x1050, 313K)

Democrats in California and New York benefit politically from the status quo. Seats in the House of Representatives are apportioned to states by total population. The states with the biggest illegal immigrant populations benefit by having extra seats in the House, reflecting the populations of their districts, even though American political representation is reserved for citizenship and illegal immigrants cannot vote in federal elections. California would lose five seats in the House and New York would lose one were the census to stop counting illegal immigrants or differentiate them from citizens.

The leftist attorneys general of California and New York are not suing the Trump administration to protect immigrant interests. They are cynically protecting the distortion of representation of American citizens in Congress in order to protect the size of the Democratic conference in the House of Representatives.

No.

>the only thing Obama did that he promised (except it never worked like he promised) and its getting BTFO.

Legacy=Ded

I left for 2 weeks.

How bad has ot been?

Draining GOPe swamp

BTFO
while driving on Highway 101 near Mountain View, California, a Tesla Model X suffered a gruesome crash when the vehicle hit a carpool lane barrier, leading two more cars to crashing into it, and causing the lithium ion batteries powering the vehicle to ignite and explode, at which point the vehicle burst into flames.

Attached: 470B7E4D-3431-4A3A-8FA1-EC92E97BEB15.jpg (500x281, 36K)

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-from-fbi-director-christopher-wray-on-records-requests

>God Emperor Trump told us he would rid us of Obamacare.
>He just didn’t say how.

Attached: 690F3014-F0E5-4761-8F3B-E56E6BF9FB38.gif (220x220, 407K)

b-b-but muh legacy

Attached: Obama All for Nothing.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

Not that bad, usually lefty and muslim/sg shilling

>get rid of constitution

>re-enslave the niggers

>fair trial gone

>blood runs like a river through the streets

I like it

COLD
>COLD
DEAD
>DEAD
HANDS
>HANDS

Attached: shiva_angry.jpg (582x652, 52K)

thread is slow, post images with camo hat

Attached: wilbur ross hat.jpg (1000x666, 61K)

Chuck Jewmer said he'd sue Trump if he tries to use the military to build the wall. Literally threatening to sue the President over boarder security. I can't believe how openly treasonous these people are. I'm trying not to get blackpilled but goddamn we're in a hole. I don't know how we're going to get out of this.

Attached: 1503436195820.gif (494x332, 164K)

Ty

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE THE GOVERNMENT OFF YOUR BACK

Attached: 952092D1-FDC0-418B-A96B-868176F548C9.jpg (720x960, 37K)

Right? And they cant pretend 16-20B is a lot when they toss 3B to israel on a regular basis.

You are not. You will lose your freedoms little by little and then it will be over.

Is Tucker off tonight?

Attached: Tuck AWOO.png (382x340, 106K)

Fug no. Back when slavery was a thing my state was 55% black. Slavery creates more niggers.

>asking a question is a problem
Wew

Excellent!

>Just enjoy the ride, user. We’re gonna be ok.

Attached: A3EF82CC-2877-4897-BA6B-F84C1A4B7490.jpg (316x160, 19K)

So it is true that all Awoos we are getting in the afterlife are just different individual incarnations of the one singular cosmic awoo?

Attached: Daily Reminder.jpg (1603x566, 238K)

BTFO Dick Picks...
Twitter Will Generate $400 million THIS YEAR, by just selling user data. Not advertising.How important is Data Licensing to Twitter? The Scary Answer
Wait until the Senate finds out that:
>Twitter Will Generate $400 million THIS YEAR, by just selling user data. Not advertising.
In 2017, ad revenue declined to $2.11 billion from $2.25 billion in the prior year while data licensing revenue grew to $333 million from $282 million in the prior year.
TWTR CFO Ned Segal on Q4’17 earnings call last month that data licensing is “a really high margin business”. TWTR generated $333 million in data licensing revenue in 2017.
If we assume 100% margin, this segment accounts for almost 80% of total profits.
>Twitter makes this money from selling user data even from private messages — and yes a lot of “dick picks”. To see the underbelly of Twitter just watch this undercover investigation done by James O’Keefe and other Project Veritas reporters:
projectveritas.com/2018/01/15/hidden-camera-hundreds-of-twitter-employees-paid-to-view-everything-you-post-online-including-private-sex-messages/

Attached: FCC8FC2A-6A4C-4BD1-A8EC-0D0D2042C215.jpg (634x445, 45K)

>and liberals claim to be the “pro science” party

Trump has only helped Dems lol

B A S E D
Now, get rid of your guns!

How about Bolton announcement?