What a difference ONE DAY makes to liberals!

What a difference ONE DAY makes to liberals!

Just yesterday they were all chastising us for misrepresenting them, saying that we were lying about them wanting to repeal the 2nd Amendment.
Today, after a retired Justice claimed that he would repeal the 2nd, every liberal has suddenly flipped to wanting the Amendment gone.

Let this be a lesson that you can NEVER compromise with these people.

Attached: second amendment.jpg (1080x757, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
archive.is/AhHEm
archive.is/Algkn
archive.is/Oy3o2
archive.is/0fykZ
archive.is/rIRWs
archive.is/Ej6t4
archive.is/FDI51
archive.is/0iWz4
archive.is/x5G2g
archive.is/afaqG
archive.is/gDCit
archive.is/xEuah
archive.is/aEBPz
archive.is/pmAjO
archive.is/u06fg
archive.is/0BFEq
archive.is/FwNUK
archive.is/v83Ff
archive.is/UUv3f
archive.is/65ZnW
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fire is rising and they want to cause a civil war before Trump drains the swamp.

Attached: 1500927669588.jpg (1179x825, 286K)

they always wanted to tear up the constitution, they just don't like you pointing it out

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

All going according to the Rothschild plans.

Mark Hamill is a fucking faggot and I'm glad they castrated his character in TLJ

>2018
>not locking liberals up

have you learned nothing?

I have full confidence we will see liberals being lynched or murdered within the next 10 years. They are really pissing people off.

That would be worse than a confiscation. Want to see a war with the maximum participation from gun owners?

Repeal the 2nd Amendment...

That former Justice is probably a crypto patriot. Forced them to show their hand

im glad scum like this are making it clear who the enemies are

So much for defeating Germany, liberating those camps and then ensuring the existence of a jewish ethnostate with dozens of billion of dollars... amirite America?

yes jamal is going to hand over his gun because it's against the law
why does hollywood want to disarm law-abiding whites? Hmm

>relic of 18th century, but not the parts I personally enjoy! Those are fine!

Finally the "nobody wants to take your guns" meme can truly die because this week has made it abundantly fucking clear they all want to take them.

Can someone shop Yoda burning the constitution along with the jedi texts?

Checked

I was thinking the same thing...

>people unironically advocating for rights to be taken from them
Christ alive.

Attached: DN24t8AVwAA-hVB.jpg (408x410, 16K)

I bet you anything that they reacted this way because they thought an active Justice said it. They thought for a moment that they could really destroy the Constitution and jumped the gun.

>fat
check
>manlet
check
>washed up
check
>brain injured from a car accident in the 70s
check
>likely alcoholic
check

What's sad is these people who claim to care so much about children don't want to prevent future shooters from being made. That is the most proactive way to stop this, mass killings have been happening throughout history in many different ways and the problem starts at the deranged individual and how they get there. The left hand of the liberal rakes in millions of dollars making movies portraying Dahmer in a sympathetic light while the right hand creates the next Dahmer so schlomo has something else to write about. It's disgusting.

Attached: 1502843756092.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

I thought the second amendment was just about militias? Why repeal it?

This

Leftists don't like a population capable of defending itself.
Defense gets in the way of totalitarian despots.

Attached: 6345401_01_ares_scr_rifle_640.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>portarthur96

Fuck off hamill. We got falseflagged and the retarded aus population willingly gave up our firearms to our worthless cuck government.

I wish they would do it. Please fucking do it already. I am tired of waiting lets just skip ahead to the bloody violence. The libs can call in the blue helmet peacekeepers and and the Russians can send their advisors and we can have a proper war.

Attached: 1518389488738.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

They already effectively ripped up the 4th ammendment and gun owners didn’t do shit. They’ll do the same when the 2nd is ripped up.

You're mistaken. I'd rather die, and I have a lot to live for...

Yeah I'm sure the rebels could have defeated the empire with no guns

>le liberal vrs conservative civil war
Kill the spooks and the elites instead. They are the reason libs even exist.

Double checked

If Jews were capable of gratitude they wouldn't be Jews.

Not all Liberals are trying to ditch the 2nd amendment. As with both sides of this argument, we are only hearing from the extreme ends of the spectrum. My stance in the same on this issue as it is on abortion. I'm pro choice all the way. Don't want a gun... Fine.. But don't impend on others rights just because you don't agree with them.

The meme simply put them in damage control for a day. Now it's back to the plan.

Impressive panic by the leftist media.
archive.is/AhHEm -CNN
archive.is/Algkn -Time
archive.is/Oy3o2 -WashingtonPost
archive.is/0fykZ -CBS
archive.is/rIRWs -NBC
archive.is/Ej6t4 -Buzzfeed
archive.is/FDI51 -Snopes
archive.is/0iWz4 -NY-Post
archive.is/x5G2g -Telegraph
archive.is/afaqG -DailyMail
archive.is/gDCit -Washington Press
archive.is/xEuah -Mashable
archive.is/aEBPz -The Hollywood Reporter
archive.is/pmAjO -NY-Mag
archive.is/u06fg -MSN
archive.is/0BFEq -Yahoo
archive.is/FwNUK -Glamour
archive.is/v83Ff -PopCulture
archive.is/UUv3f -InsideEdition-YTvideo
archive.is/65ZnW -CNN-YTvideo

Attached: meame.jpg (724x1024, 161K)

praise

repeal the first.

how about this one: niggers should get abortions, they are a drag on the nations IQ, wealth, and all aspects of civilization. They should be considered less than a person. They and the other subhuman races should be denied guns as well, which for instance would reduce gun violence by 90% in a city like new york.

Attached: joe.jpg (874x872, 70K)

But if God gave us these rights to bear arms does it matter if they repeal it? They cant trump God with laws

Attached: 1482127208973.png (248x283, 126K)

Simple solution. Offer $10000 cold hard cash to anyone 18-25 to get their tubes tied/vasectomy.

god didn't give you anything...

I know what I'm doing saturday

SCOTUS ruled that the right to own semi-automatic handguns was protected by the 2nd amendment quite recently.

This might work. The Arabs were smart enough to castrate their nigger slaves. They imported significantly more of them, yet now the region is nearly nigger free.

Looking forward to shooting Blue Helmets. Never, ever trust the UN.

Kirk > Skywalker

>That former Justice is probably a crypto patriot. Forced them to show their hand
this was my thought as well. get the left to go full retard in an election year.

Kek has spoken. War it is

Attached: 1519915261716.jpg (239x315, 13K)

No, he was a complete shitlib on the court too. Pushed 'civil rights' etc

I bet twink Hamill had to suck a lot of (((cocks))) to get his role in Star Wars.

Eh, he wrote the dissent against Heller, he's a total cuck, through and through

Day of the Helicopter soon, communiggers.

Attached: 1520893664798.jpg (484x542, 28K)

anyone who has paid any attention at all to liberals the past decade or so knows they want to ban guns. They were lying when they said they didn't.

(((Diane Feinstein))) admits that she would force Americans to turn in their guns in this clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

Attached: e9bc18015314e147d3adadff8c447eaaad9e1e6982bd807a4d774f499be6bd0d.jpg (782x1080, 85K)

Been saying this for years.

Sure he did and he has also given me permission to kill you of you try and take what he gave me.

the constitution is crap, it can't stop the "federal" government from discovering new powers which infringe on our lives, and the only part of it thats any good was added later because the common folk feared the elites constitution could bring about a tyranny

Do they honestly think they'll be safe in New Zealand?

Where are CNN and the like going to set up new studios when Atlanta burns?