ITT: Hidden gems you love

ITT: Hidden gems you love

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-Mqjl3wTVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sekirei

Pig Bride

I wasn't expecting Sengoku Collection to be so good. I'm especially fond of episodes 7, 18, and 23.

Nice rec thread faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=2-Mqjl3wTVM

a e s t h e t i c

Heh
>literally about gems

This show is terrible.
My nigga.

My choice too.

you
OwO

/wsr/ is two blocks down.

This is what I was made the thread to say
So I guess I'll go with Rocket Girls

BBK/BRNK

Naruto and Death Note

Fight me. This was the hidden gem of the year

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

Well, I guess it's not exactly hidden, but at least here on Sup Forums it's relativly not often talked about.

Not really hidden, but it seems no one talks about it. Kurokochi is one of the best thriller series out there.

If you wanted to shill Sengoku Collection you should have just made a thread for it. It needs any love it can get.

MM!

>Sup Forums has shit taste
In other news, water is wet

I don't want to be overbearing
I do as much as I can

That's because it's garbage furryshit and you should leave for posting it

The reason i started this show was because i was a starved idol fag and i thought the designs were cute, but then i married Lala and now i can't stop watching it

There's an user that wants to fuck your wife I hope you know

Saw this at my LCS the other day, worth picking up? The artwork looks amazing.

Seriously underrated. At least those who like it, like it a lot.

Pretty sure it used to be popular when the anime was airing, but apparently nobody talks about it now even though the manga is still getting translated.

very much so, makes me feel nostalgic for a time and place I've never known.

Didn't it jump the shark at some point? I remember it killing an important character and everyone being triggered.

Sagrada Reset is the indiscutible AOTY, despite the fact that only like 3 cats watched it, and i'm counting me there.

Hey why don’t you delete that jabroni post?

So much this. The stories weren't all on the same level quality-wise, but especially the first one is a masterpiece. I even bought the book because of how much I liked it

I will continue to force it until people give it a chance

More people need to read this. It's fucking amazing
>Alice in Wonderland based story where Alice is a gothic loli and her companion is a weeb muslim from Iraq

Sounds horrible.

How do I know if you are trustworthy? What are your top 5 anime?

That sounds amazing!

The CGI threw me off.

>Alice is a gothic loli and her companion is a weeb muslim from Iraq
Well, I guess that's kinda unique if anything else. Picked up

It's fantastic. It reminds me of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in a lot of ways.

Ah yeah, I was watching but then I missed a week, and then after that I figured I'd be better off waiting until that arc was done so I could catch up, but then I didnt. Tried finishing it in October but it's not the kind of show where you can just pick up anytime if you don't remember everything.
Last I saw Soma got rejected and was bullying Haruki

No one important's died yet. One is literally on life support but doesn't seem like he'll die anytime soon.

Nanbaka is cute. Nico is best boy.

>my boy Asai saved the universe with a threesome
Based.

Did this actually happen

That's probably fair to say, yes.

vampire rabbit

Legosi is the only thing worth in that.

It got worse ever since an uninteresting whore became the main love interest.

level E. It's really unknown for whatever reason but as fun as bakatotest.

Didn't he get over it after he got rejected?

Nope.

Literally a rec thread but I'm going to say Love Lab anyway because it's criminally underrated and I know it'll never get a S2.
I have this downloaded and some day I'll get to it. I hear mixed things about but I hope it's to my speed because the premise sounds interesting.

Nice rec thread faggot.

One of the best dumb ecchi series ever

Taking in count the nature of the ending, why not.

I think Ana Satsujin was pretty underrated BEFORE you find out that Rio is still alive.
I loved it up until then.

I thought it was good, solid 7/10.

You OP.

D'aww

First time I've this show mentioned on Sup Forums in years.

>a fucking rec thread
>it's not deleted yet
I know the mods are legitimate redditors but holy fuck.

Every thread.

This is the same author as Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, right? How's it compare?

fune wo amu

naruto

This.
Micro Mezzo Macro-flation Over Heated Economy

Basically anything by Yaoyorozu that isn't Kemono Friends. Gdgd Fairies, Tesagure, Straightforward Robot Title or whatever it was called, SegaHa Girls and Osaka Okan. Can't wait for Gdgdmen's Party desu

Tiny 1-5min long anime has a ton of gems.

A-A-A-A-ANGEL!

Money Persona is a favorite of mine.

I remember CR streamed Mahou Shoujo? Naria Girls but not the main show, Nama de Anime wo Tsukuru Sama, which is not only watchable by itself (unlike the the short) but is actually really good and gives the short the context it needs to be somewhat enjoyable.

There are some good ones in the 15-min category too.

This show was purely made to have funny jpgs made from it

Good one. This was a lovely show.

Recommend me as many as possible, user. I watched nothing but short anime for a while and found a shitload of good ones, or at least some very creative and unique which were a pleasure to watch. I don't have my list on hand but some of my favorites include
>Military
>Popee the Performer
>Shiba Inuko-San
>Honto ni Atta Reibai Sensei
>Pupipo

Wakaba Girl, Ai Mai Mi, To Be Hero, Crane Game Girls, Kaijuu Girls, Miss Monochrome off the top of my head.
Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara this season, Aho Girl last season.
As you say, there are many good (And often overlooked) shows to be found in short-form anime.

Yep, this.

Thanks user, out of all of those I've only watched two. Will definitely check the others.

Not that user but I assume you're familiar with Teekyuu and its spinoffs? If not, watch them.
Aiseki Mogol Girl is airing currently and is one of the best anime of the season, but there are no subs and it's very quick and dialogue based, so if you don't have at least intermediate-level Japanese, you won't be able to enjoy it. It's also stop-motion with pipe cleaners models, if that bothers you.
Also:
>Aiura
>Ai Mai Mii
>Inferno Cop
>anything Yaoyorozu / Ishidate Koutarou
>Yami Shibai S1
>Miss Monochrome
>Himegoto
>Yama no Susume
>Danna ga Nani wo Itteru ka Wakaranai Ken
>Sekkou Boys
>Oshiete! Galko-chan
>Sushi Police
>Aggressive Retsuko
>Onigiri
>Onara Gorou
>Gakuen Handsome
>Nobunaga no Shinobi
>World Fool News
>Puripuri Chii-chan!!

plebs first (((obscure))) anime, dont lie to yourself. this shit's boring

Oh god, Gakuen Handsome. A gem among gems.