Has fujoshis won?

Yuri on ice!
Katsugeki Touken Ranbu
Osomatsu-san
Idolmaster side M
Haikyuu
kuroko no Basket
B-Project
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! LOVE!
Bungou Stray Dogs
Joker Game
Super Lovers

Yes.

Osomatsu was betrayed by the infamous disloyal fanbase
So would everything else on your list

I can tolerate this over anything yuriturds even I will never watch all the show you mention.

>list a few random series fujos like
>out of hundreds and hundreds of series fujos don't care about
Nah, male otaku still get the most out of anime.

Male otaku feels threatened kek

Besides three or four titles in that list, the other series are for a wider audience, not only fujos.

they are top selling in recent years. compare that to any male otaku franchise.

Why can’t everyone win and coexist peacefully?

>Why can’t everyone win and coexist peacefully?

This. What we have right now is women and men having a tug of war over who gets fanservice. I wanna live in a world of equal-opportunity objectification.

About time.

I don't understand why homosexual toned series are bad for sone people. There should be more ouran high school toned series too. I want my macho-harem

Equality is false concept.

Fujoshit usually don't give a shit and do coexist with others. OP is just a YoItard trying to stir shit.

The world needs more omnipandering. Series like Code Geass can bring all otaku and fujos together to enjoy the same show.

Most fujoshi run for the hills if they're directly pandered to, so they coexist well with other pandering. It's the autistic screeching of other niches when they suddenly realize that girls (who have money and are spending it) are present who make it seem otherwise.

>Most fujoshi run for the hills if they're directly pandered to

I’m not a fujo, so you can explain why fujo don’t like being pandered to? Do fujos just don’t want to admit they have fetishes like straight men?

Nobody likes actual fags, not even fujos. They are seen as more like gag characters, like Leeron in TTGL.

You just reminded me I need to start NNB S2.

Of course they like being pandered to, don't be retarded.

Most fujoshi are former shoujo fans/yumejoshi and are very good at detecting pandering bait that goes nowhere. They prefer coming up with their own stuff because they don't trust canon creators to not somehow fuck up the romance.

Stupid question but wasnt yoi pure pandering?

Since it technically didn't confirm anything, yes.

>Has fujoshis won?
Yes, but we are slowly creeping up

Next year yuri will dominate the fujoshi

The Yuri Renaissance is about to commence

God damn YoItards When will mods make a containment board for you all?

>All the newfags who complain about “yurishit” will be btfo

The purest form of love always wins

It's not regular pandering and fanservice. Their relationship and the interactions are believable and genuine, but yeah, in the last episode nothing much really happened.

it's still mostly one guy

Yes. There wasn't anything revolutionary about them except having adult characters in a sports setting pandered to them when fujos are used to Jump shounenshit or Freeshit

Nah, it was 100% pure fanservice so that fujos could squeal at Victor teasing Yuuri.
>believable and genuine
Just as genuine as an average homo doujinshi.

>tfw you actually watched kuroko no basket for the basketball

The contest for most mentally challenged cunts or illiteracy? Both. Grats, you won!

How dare you put Joker Game on that list of trash.

Joker Game was shit though.

>All these fujoshi and yuri anime coming out

Is Prime Minister trying to propaganda on pushing gay marriage?

each episode is about a new bishie character

3d gay =/= 2d yaoi-yuri

And I'm 100% you didn't even watch the anime, or you wouldn't say bullshit like
>it was 100% pure fanservice
They were skating all the time, or talking about figure skating. The settings from episode 5 to 12 were exclusively the rinks of the different cities where the competitions took place.
Also YOI hit the headlines because they were daring and generous with the gay scenes.

>it's still mostly one guy
>implying most of it is from Sup Forums

add this to that list
>boku no shit academia
>black clover

>Most fujoshi are former shoujo fans/yumejoshi
False. Yumejoshi and Fujoshi are different breeds entirely. Fujoshi actively dislike self-inserting and look down at yumejoshi for doing so. Fujoshi also prefer shows intended for male demographics because they feature more male/male interactions.

This goes into speculation and projection, but I think one of the key reasons fujoshi don't like to self-insert is because of their own low opinions of themselves. They can't project into the archetype that shoujo heroines typically embody. They also dislike shipping non self-insert het romance because the view female characters as a threat, where male characters aren't the same as competition. So they get used to reading into subtext. It's also more fun when a ship isn't canon because then it can be whatever you want it to be. I've had my OTP come true monkey's paw style and it was horrible.

Also, what you said makes no sense. If fujoshi were shoujo fans/yumejoshi than they were prefer canon romance, since shoujo manga and otome games feature explicit romance.

Forgetting one.

Why do defensive yoifags always claim that "y-you didn't watch it"? It's only 12 episodes, I'm pretty sure even most non-fujos have seen it by now. And yes, the character interactions were pure fan service, but the creators obviously had to give all that fan service a palatable story and setting. You can't just make 20 min episodes of only hugs and handholding, that wouldn't be fan service but actual BL.

LOGH already a fujobait series.

Post the older LOGH, that's what all Sup Forums fujos are nuts about.

Almost all of them are better than Joker Game, since they actually achieved their aim regardless of how well written they are (eg KnB is pure hype despite being ridiculous), while Joker Game failed at achieving the clever, tense storylines and plot twists it was going for even though the writing wasn't ridiculous or anything.

at least they are not looking nu-males anymore.

Because only people who literally didn't watch it would claim that it's 100% fanservice. Or they're just hypocrites who decide that indulging a romantic subplot is suddenly bait when it involves 2 men.

>but the creators obviously had to give all that fan service a palatable story and setting
The story was pitched specifically so the obsessive skatefag director could write about skating, like she has always wanted to. The homo was incidental.

>Kekkai Sensen
>D-Gray man Hollw

FGO

Are you retarded? Of course fujoshi are former shoujo. You can even argue they're still shoujo fans because the entire BL genre is a sub-category of shoujo manga itself.

I remember watching the series with Sup Forums. They upped the fan service with each episode and the threads got crazier and crazier every week. Granted, the last few eps focused more on the competition and people (unsurprisingly) weren't into them as much.

Fan service is basically extra effort in order to get a certain target demographic excited about the show for non-plot reasons. And that's exactly what the whole Victor-Yuuri relationship tease was, as well as whats-his-name ice jizzer, and the whole stripper pole party. Also the amount of hot male characters and their relations to each other are another form of pandering too.

Yes. Accept your defeat and bow down to your fujoshi overlords.

>Legend of the Galactic Fujos

That was claimed territory sine long ago.

>the last few eps focused more on the competition and people (unsurprisingly) weren't into them as much

Found the bullshitter. Lie better next time. Even normie know last ep crashed dumblr and crunchy

>Has no idea about Ostuka and Sayo

Sorry that I don't follow tumblr and crunchy like you. In Sup Forums the show peaked at ep 10.

>Also YOI hit the headlines because they were daring and generous with the gay scenes.
YOI hit the headlines because it had gay characters who did more than talk about how many cocks they sucked in the past 72 hours.

>Also the amount of hot male characters and their relations to each other are another form of pandering too.

user, we're talking about yoi, not free!

Not gonna waste time. Just go look at archive to see what you are saying is bs

>implying people weren't shipping everyone with everyone in those threads
What happened to all the Phichit x Ciao Ciao posters?

Maybe user confused the two.
Most likely user did not even watch the show

Kane-san yatta yo

> trying to mix what fans do with what the show did

Sorry, what was the argument again?

>SideM
>fujo

Do you even comprehend what people mean with the word "fujobait"? It means that the show baits fujos into shipping the characters, even if they're not in a romantic relationship. It's literally anime 101.

I’m speaking from experience. BL might be a subcategory of of shoujo manga, but as we were discussing fujoshi prefer series with subtext over true BL. And BL is only a subset of shoujo manga in the sense that it’s targeted towards women. That doesn’t mean the people who enjoy it also like otome games and vampire knight-esque high school romance.

shipp will always have, never mind what anime shows
There are people who send phichit and gook who have never interacted in the anime.

The fuck is this list supposed to be of? Either post a source or fuck off with your bait.

How is 5 secs of phichit and Cao in anyawy bait and not fan delusion. This is as dumb as saying sara and mila are bait

Actual pandering is what Free does. Not 1min interactions.

This

See this is why being a Bi-tard wins. Get to enjoy both sides of fanservice.

This

Obviously, how can he not know Chris's name? Also, he says he was watching the show with Sup Forums but refers to pig and bald as victor and yuuri. If that is not enough proof he did not watch it I don't know what is.

The fact that the initial biggest fujo show Free isnt on there shows this thread wa meant to be cancer

>Also, he says he was watching the show with Sup Forums but refers to pig and bald as victor and yuuri. If that is not enough proof he did not watch it I don't know what is.
Because Pig and Bald are lame names and using them is too embarrassing, duh. Sorry for not remembering Chris' name, not many use his actual name here.

Is this some stealth yoi thread?

If the OP pic is from YoI, the yoifags always take over the thread eventually. No exceptions.

>won't do thing that is embarrassing
>hanging out in fujobait thread
pick one

Forgot Legend if the Galactic Heroes.

user save yourself some time. Its obvious you are full of bs. If you want to shit up a fujothread just do it outright and not try to pretend.

To you.

Japan worries more about its own society than media.

All I said was that I thought that YOI was full of fan service, and you threw a shitfit over it. Now who's the one shitting up the thread?

Much better user. Thats more Sup Forums troll style.

Proved false with OP pic. You just gotta pander to them right.

Here's your last (You), now stop shitting up the thread.

Tell me about your OTP user

>ywn have a manservice series with a machio as a love interest

Well. They pirate less. So....

damn team of men in yoi (except otsuka and hiramatsu) who is afraid of losing the audience because of a kiss between two men
I hope Sayo can do what he wants in the movie.

If they want to rebuild their society they need to get rid of shame aspect and have everyone procreate. Abe knows their heath, science and technology is making total breakthrough advances. He will push gay marriage to help his country for the long run.

Japan was making more babies when its society was blatant homo. Somehow gay samurai had more children than modern straight salarymen. Nip women just need to become beards to solve the population problem.

>Pirate anime and manga all day everyday
>Be surprised when creators pander to the demographic that pays their bills

This.

Show me at least one fujo who excited about remake. All of them I know hate new designs.

Any new info about movie?

Hetshit BTFO

It's Sup Forums related and mentioning it by name would get me shouted at to go to tumblr even there. Basically the creator stopped giving a shit about his comic or his characters and made an underdog homoship canon with little to no build up, seemingly for progressive brownie points, all the while missing the whole appeal of those characters the he created being together in the first place and delegating all of the development to off-screen. Self-insert fanboys were mad because one of the characters was supposed to end up with bland waifu girl, and tumblrfucks who didn't give a shit about the ship before bandwagonned on like it was some rallying cry of gay inclusion, polluting the internet with the most disgusting out of character fanart I've ever laid eyes on. The author seemed to realized that he made a mistake because in the end he skirtted around actually explicitly saying that it was canon, and instead implied some sick polyamorous relationship with the waifu character in the epilogue, as if that were a compromise or something. Now it's the most hated part of the comic and I don't blame people for disliking it so much, but it makes me angry becasue it COULD have been good, or at least a lot better, if the author gave half a shit and actually bothered to write it out, but if it's fate was to be grossly misinterpreted by the worst part of the fandom and despised by the rest then he should have just stayed the fuck away.

Sounds like gender-inverted Korra epilogue

It's not. If you can't recognize it from that description then you are better off for it. But Sup Forumsshit in general has a problem with underwriting characters for gay inclusion brownie points and it's infuriating. If fanfiction can write a more believable gay romance than you then maybe you should stop.

Anime is better in that regard since when they do throw in gayshit for fanservice it's not as in your face because it's usually subtext, and they do it for fans that actually care about the characters and the chemistry between them, not for people who only care about a political agenda. I think that applies both to BL and yurishit.