simg3.gelbooru.com//images/5c/38/5c38d9d457584efe3089056307a789c7.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep#Table_of_forms
i.imgur.com/aYbezBh.jpg
blackclover.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images_of_Mereoleona_Vermillion
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866873
my.mixtape.moe/tarvuc.jpg
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
picarto.tv/UnlimitedBlazhWorks
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
mariowiki.com/File:CRUISER.PNG
pre00.deviantart.net/1380/th/pre/i/2016/223/c/8/sometimes_i_m_mad_by_crowtesque-d8l0qhc.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Gabriel doing naked dogeza

Requesting Genjuro Kazanari (Symphogear) and Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition) discussing movies, parodying "Half in the Bag" from RedLetterMedia.
(I don't know any Sup Forums or Sup Forums film aficionado that's fat, but if you want to include one more character for Rich Evans, it could be Joe from Viewtiful Joe.)

Requesting Chifusa Manyuu dressed as a gyaru

requesting a pure kaiki deishu from monogatari

Requesting something cool with an anime version of the Black Ranger Adam (played by anime legend Johnny Yong Bosch) in his ranger suit, helmetless. Full body and color please.

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up a sitting Genos. Fuwa on the left side of Genos fixing wires and Galvantula on the right side of charging him up

Requesting extremely horny/lustful Dangerous Beast Sophia.

Requesting ninja Sanae Nagatsuki, possibly sneaking up at IkaMusume.

Requesting Ikishima (left) hugging sawyer (right)
Draw smiling Ikishima looking at sawyer with open eyes while Sawyer is looking into the camera with her usual deadpan look .
Reference simg3.gelbooru.com//images/5c/38/5c38d9d457584efe3089056307a789c7.png

Requesting Meiko from Prison School walking out of the bathroom with a long strip of toilet paper stuck to her shoe and part of her skirt tucked into her underwear.

quick one

c-cute! thank you user!

Requesting Naru as Astrograph Magician/Sorcerer

Requested lewds of Erza in this outfit, maybe being enjoyed by multiple bar patrons.

Requesting Anne from Anne-Happy slowly turning sad like in these Fumino panels

Requesting Kyubey using his giant big fluffy tail to hypnotize a girl into becoming a magical girl

Requesting Mirei (left) carrying idol time Lala (right)

Requesting Kagami and Misao sitting together casually and Kagami getting intimidated by Misao's large erection. Apologies for the shitty reference.

Requesting Ingrid and Asagi in their underwear watching TV.

Requesting different versions of Nyaruko representing the various forms of Nyarlathotep, meaning with different hairstyles, clothes, accessories, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep#Table_of_forms

requesting tamotsu doing a flying kick

Requesting Yoshiko actually getting a haircut.

Requesting Aki wearing Christmas lights and wreaths like a sling bikini. She's dangling a mistletoe between her plump thighs, inviting you for a "kiss"

Requesting the ultimate waifu with the legs of Rosemon X, upper body and torso of Akeno's Super Mode/Fallen Angel form, arms of Witchblade Masane with Rosemon X's vines on said arms, head and overall skin tone of Asmodian Asagi, the wings of Balance Breaker Issei to go with Akeno's wings, and a random evil looking armored lizard tail.

Example of this nonsense idea: i.imgur.com/aYbezBh.jpg

Requesting something cool and/or sexy with Meleoleona from Black Clover.

blackclover.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images_of_Mereoleona_Vermillion

Requesting Akko and Amanda taking a selfie with Diana sleeping in the covers behind them, with a caption "Next dubs tells us which hole to cum in next~"

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866873

Requesting role reverse of this. Kobayashi's bare chest getting groped by Tohru.

Still holding out hope.

You're doing well keep up!
Gambare!

Requesting Ursula standing under a mistletoe and blushing

What tools do you guys use?
Paint tool sai?
Photoshop?
Manga art studio?

Would love brainlet wojak version of Aqua.

>Manga art studio
What is that, some new program? Links, now.

sorry i meant manga studio/clip studio paint

Anchovy from GuP riding on an Aeromoto

Requesting Duke Nukem like pic related but instead of the Holsom sisters with the Ozu sisters at his feet: my.mixtape.moe/tarvuc.jpg

I use Clip Studio Paint and pretty happy with it. Tried switching to SAI but couldn't get it configured the way I wanted so I gave up on it. Used Photoshop in the past and don't really like it but it wasn't a recent version so idk.

MSpaint

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

Requesting Tom cruise dressed as Kirito of SAO

How young are you?

I'm 42, leave me alone sonny.
I use SAI, but I might as well look at this one today - Found the demo, thanks for the name.

Requesting Medaka dressed in a sluttier version of one of Kirito's outfits (Aincrad or Gun Gale)

Requesting a picture of Tokine Yukimura in her casual miko-ish outfit with her hands/wrists binded by the flower cuffs. It's silly but I find it cute.

Requesting lucoa and shota making Mexican hot chocolate together like the pottery scene in ghost

Whatever you say, grandpa.

Draw me something oldman-chan

>42
>still visiting 4chins
what are you doing with your life dude

Requesting Kanzaki Kaori sitting on a vibrating washing machine and enjoying it

Requesting Aqua firing a giant purifying laser from her finger for showboating related reasons

So why were a bunch of posts seleted last thread?

>deleted

oldman-chan is a cute nickname.

Requesting Natsu Dragneel with Irene Belserion.

I second this

Requesting Nico Yazawa hugging her face into Kirara Amanogawa's face

This is cute and I'd like to take a wack at it. Keep requesting as I don't know when I'll finish it.

I mean Kirara's chest*, not face

Requesting Amanda standing in the dark and having her pupils light up her face (somehow)

Requesting kaede cuckolding me with another man while making fun of my small dick and gross body.

Bonus points if you have her make a pun out of the situation while being sexy.

Requesting Ohgi getting piledrived/German suplexed deep into the pavement

I'll be lurking in future threads so don't feel weird about delivering late or anything like that.

Thanks man.

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Requesting Jungle Girl Mako Mankanshoku living among the family of gorillas who raised her.

Requesting Tifa fangirling over Saitama from One Punch Man and asking for his autograph. Bonus if Genos is in the background looking jealous because he never got an autograph.

I'll be streamin' here if anyone want to see.
Probably my last drawings in a while picarto.tv/UnlimitedBlazhWorks

idk I got a 24hr ban for encouraging someone to draw and telling people not to feed edge posters.
I mean ya know, whatevs.

anyone want a draw?

draw nui

>anyone want a draw?
Draw your favorite fetish but make it Christmas related

Don't draw nui

Requesting Sexy Man doing something sexy

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

How about Arachne from Soul Eater?

Please. would like to request Princess Daisy and Princess Peach lounging on beach chairs. Daisy should be on her stomach and Peach on her back. Peach should be wearing a pink modest bikini and Daisy should be wearing a yellow modest sports bikini.

If possible, place the beach chairs on Cruiser ship belonging to Daisy.

Cruiser: mariowiki.com/File:CRUISER.PNG

I got banned for replying to a guy too don't worry.

k

10/10

probably the mod is a faggot a got banned for 24hours too for some reply that was totally on topic.

I wouldnt call it "exactly" on topic.

Doing things if anyone wants

draw Ougi

Aww yes this is a cute Nui thanks super street fighter(?).

shiki was cute today.
requesting some cute shit of best boy doing his best.

Adding onto your post. Requesting Shiki telling user "I'm completely straight but if shaking my butt for you and give you brojobs makes you support me as an idol then I'll do it!"

Cute request, but this ain't Sup Forums.

>was cute today
>today
He's always cute!

How do I keep from drawing girls so thicc?

I have a bad habit of drawing big on the legs and torso, and as a result I end up making girls look fat unless I catch it and adjust.

>not drawing thicc and healthy
I can't help you

Are you the guy who drew thick Uzuki?

You could just get it out of your system and draw some miscellaneous thicc sketches to put off to the side before moving onto the girl you actually want to draw so you don't feel as tempted right off the bat.

Anchor post for

No, I've been doing P.A. Works shit over the past two months. Haven't drawn much since Thanksgiving though.

cute!!!

Requesting a parody of the Revolver Ocelot meme with Wo-class from KanColle, with her saying "Wo-kyuu" instead in the subtitles, same with her name and name of the VA.

Requesting a parody of the "sometimes i'm madm sometimes i'm not as mad" picture with naofumi iwatani.
Here's a reference for what i'm talking about:
pre00.deviantart.net/1380/th/pre/i/2016/223/c/8/sometimes_i_m_mad_by_crowtesque-d8l0qhc.jpg

WIDE PRIDE!