Heil Hogg!!!

lol

youtu.be/kL_vBYf_srk

Attached: HH.png (1406x939, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
time.com/5161034/florida-school-shooting-survivor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mossad sucks at making memes and you're proof.

its saturday hogg fever

Attached: 1521947343734.jpg (1920x1200, 280K)

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

kysf

Attached: a_young_richard_nixon.jpg (201x250, 4K)

bump

UND DER DEUTSCHES VOLK, SIEG HEIL

>

Attached: download (11).jpg (225x225, 11K)

Hmmmmm....

Attached: 8974859734985.jpg (2048x1479, 173K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-----

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives
http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!
——————-
>MORE
https:// www.theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

Attached: 15192409810111.jpg (500x650, 88K)

Attached: meame.jpg (724x1024, 161K)

now politifact is going to have to put something out telling everone this was photoshopped. great work user.

I'll never understand how Murritards blame and make fun of a teenager who survived a shooting and fights for the lifes of all american children (and other groups which are more or less helpless against some madman on a rampage with a loaded gun).

But well, I don't understand the obsession with the 2nd amendment either. Of course firing a gun is fun, but fun's over when the blood of innocent people is spilled.

lol fake

The quote is a lie.

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjugated races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjugated races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police."

I hope you see the difference between citizens in general and a race/minority Hitler claimed to be inferior from the very beginning with the intention of killing it.

It's about keeping complete tyranny at bay

I drove by a car accident yesterday. i'm an accident survivor. i'm calling for all cars to be burned.

Lip syncing pretty good. Lel

Attached: Fido_Dido.jpg (300x527, 54K)

we need a dui death squad

I'm not sure about that to be honest.

First, it's not easy to establish a tyranny in the western hemisphere (excluding Turkey for obvious reasons, like, they're neither EU nor important and nobody really cares). Second, I doubt that even if there are signs of tyranny the second amendment and/or guns could help at all. What would all the armed people do? I can't imagine that even in this scenario all armed american civilians could fight against the now tyrannic government. I know what the USA spends on its military, it's insane. There's no way even armed citizens could beat a monster like that.

It might be a stupid example, but think about how the Galactic Republic transformed into the Galactic Empire. A tyrannic system was established with a strong military by its side, yet noone truly fought it, except for some rebel terrorists. Though this is completely fictional you get my point, I hope. A dictatorship which evolved out of a republic is not its opposite, but it's ultimate result. This is why a parliament and an independent court is so important.

You were neither involved nor can this be compared to a shooting. An accident is unintentionally, a shooting aims to kill random people.

Thank you for continuing to post these on the chans. It make it so much easier to have them removed.

fuck yeah 1488. hail hogg
like nigger is now nigga..
1488 is now hoggs.
he is the true leader of the nazi party 100%
finally someone immune from destroying 2A...

Attached: 6C33D340-620B-4132-BAE8-818C41297A77.gif (300x225, 833K)

> you will never tongue fuck david hoggs boi pussy for hours on end while he squirms around your bed begging for your conservative "assault weapon" to maul his twinkish body

Attached: 1518587985247.jpg (190x266, 10K)

Isn't it weird how we call all crashes and other incidents that involve a car "accidents"? I'm sure some of them are done on purpose with the intent to kill random people.

he wasn't even at school that day.

This is assuming that members of the US military would turn on their own. Which I doubt.

A small / well trained group of armed citizens can be very effective.

Attached: wavebruh.png (2100x1500, 2.77M)

time.com/5161034/florida-school-shooting-survivor/

I don't know what sources you use, if so at all, but if I can refute your statement in less one minute googling you're doing it wrong.

Sure there are people who intentionally kill with cars, but that's not what they're meant for. They're vehicles for transportation of goods or passengers. Weapons are build to shoot and harm/wound/kill, that's the major difference, I guess.

I do not doubt they'd be effective, but the numbers are against them. The 3rd Reich dealt with (heavily) armed resistance too, and it didn't work well for the guerillas too.

The Redeemer lurks

The 2nd is part of a collective of guidelines which are the foundation of the USA. Start messing with one and there go the rest.

You have a gun, I have a gun, now we're equal.

Why did you change her face?

Not really. See, even if all people on this planet had the very same gun it wouldn't make us equal et all, there are still 7,5 billions of individuals behind every gun. One uses them to rob stores, another one for military service, another guy is just crazy af and likes killing random people. We are not just one homogeneously pool of same thoughts, emotions and impressions.

I do not know about the american view on things, I apologize for that, I guess the 2nd amendment is highly emotional. Still, from time to time, things need to be reevaluated and adjusted to todays standards and needs. This goes for women's rights as well as human rights or childs rights, for example. Why not for something as critical as guns? Guns changed a lot over the centuries, but the law hasn't. Maybe it's time for that.

People change more than anything and if you don't think they're getting worse all over the world then I feel bad for you and happy for you at the same time; ignorance can be bliss. Today's standards, more like lack thereof, necessitate weapons more than ever.

>robs stores
would certainly think twice if everyone in store had a weapon.

>military service
duh

>crazy af killing random people
might only get one or two before getting it themselves.

You are correct...times have changed...and gun laws should be updated so i can have a global concealed carry license.

in the making

Well, I do respect your opinion, but I can't see how it formed.

Yes, there are regions in the world where a gun is a must-have, like South Africa. No doubt on that. But America is one of the more civilised countries with good structures and a decent amount of public security. Of course there are problematic areas, but most of these only arise because of social and financial problems.

I'm not an ignorant person. I see the problems we have on our world, or in germany, or in my town, and i work on fixing them as good as I can. But I think gun violence is more part of the problem than part of the solution.

People in America are going full retard and it's beyond social / financial problems.

Technically, security in America sucks with response times / training / education all severly lacking. It's still the Wild West.

You know its pretty bad when a fucking pirate is criticizing your financial issues and education.

Attached: pirate triggered genders big red.jpg (640x555, 34K)

>hail hogg
>hail
GTFO

You know what, guys? All these Hogg™ memes has seriously changed my opinion on control.

White Americans do not need guns. In fact, they are not responsible enough to own them. It is time for a sensible ban on guns.

Attached: rippingphreak.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

says a dirty freeloading hippie

Only White Americans?

HEIL HOGG

Attached: ofmZq.jpg (620x387, 83K)