Can't drink tap water because the fluoride fucks with my pineal gland

>can't drink tap water because the fluoride fucks with my pineal gland
>can't drink bottled water because the compounds from the plastic fucks with my sperm count
>can't drink rain water because of pollution
What the fuck am I supposed to drink, Sup Forums?

Attached: water-iStock-turk_stock_photographer-900x600-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8
waterlovers.com.au/water-distiller/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unless you're eating charcoal and glass, all your food and other beverages should have the moisture to be able to support you. Have a beer and harden up.

Attached: 101.jpg (790x444, 86K)

cyanide

A nice warm glass of Soy milk

Drink the bottled water, faget.

Its not like you'll ever make good use of you sperm anyway.

Here you can get home delivery of glaass bottled water.

Filtered.

If you dont have a water filtration system throughout your home, you can get a ZeroWater or Brita container that you keep in the fridge.

>can't drink distilled or heavily filtered water because it supposedly give you a mineral deficiency

fuck off, get a hydrogen generator and split your garbage water with a catalyst then reconvert back into pure h2o, it aint rocket science schlomo

Attached: 90983425.gif (498x310, 1.77M)

bruh a brita filter doesn't do shit to flouride.

Get a alex Jones filter ya dunce

C'MON DOWN'N GIT UR ALEXAPURE PRO

Attached: 1521123700734.png (600x620, 368K)

(((Supposedly)))

A nice cold glass of Coca Cola, OP

Attached: coke-resized.jpg (1600x900, 629K)

Build an electrolytic cell and separate the water, then react the gasses to form pure water.

their is only one drink the PURP

Attached: 1506757433430.jpg (500x500, 53K)

get a reverse osmosis filter
add minerals if you can

people who even joke about anti-science like this should be eviscerated. The entire site of reddit is 100% convinced that distilled water "bursts cells and causes salt imbalance"

Scotch

I know that Zerowater does.

drink the bone broth
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

Attached: Flintwater.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

>36500% of your daily fluoride

When I was working in the US last year all the Puerto Rican lads ran through like 3 bottles of sun baked plastic covered water every day & they still had like 5 Kids each.

>drinking the hydrogen jew

Attached: NE5Z87bit8Ls86_1_a.jpg (1199x631, 95K)

Urine.

filter

Would you rather become retarded, get cancer or become a trap?

Attached: 1500208902749.jpg (1557x1342, 1.16M)

Attached: 1468537109627.gif (299x240, 174K)

Drink tap water if its not hard and stop being a faggit

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-----

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives
http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!
——————-
>MORE
https:// www.theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_False_Flag2.jpg (1080x810, 242K)

Rainwater with RO. Or simply charcoal. Chlorine works, hydrogen peroxide works even better. Stop being a faggot and learn to educate yourself to survive. Instead of posting you could be searching sites that are made EXACTLY for the auestion you ask..sigh.

Yeah I dunno I still drink distilled water but I'd be lying if I said I'm not concerned about the effect it may have on my minerals.

l-let me tell you folks...

Attached: 1517187771549.jpg (1280x1354, 129K)

Why do the left want to go to War against the Most Heavily Armed Group in America?
Bunch of eejits.

semen

You have zero education in human biology, don't you

Loss of minerals actually makes that water worse as it sucks all the minerals from your intestine

Get a Berkey water filter with fluoride filters.

Attached: 736E9B9E-B066-40EE-A608-66D9CB24ADE7.jpg (1067x1591, 1.25M)

Your food has far more minerals than tap water ever could.

Tap water through a good filter like Berkey filters with added Fluoride filter. Reverse osmosis, or distilled.

As long as you eat a healthy diet, you will be fine. We aren't meant to get our minerals from water alone.

You mean poison.

Only if you are drinking an excessive amount of water would experience calcium deficiency. Anyone drinking water like 24-7 would. That why you should only drink when you are excessively dehydrated.

Beer

Attached: enjoyclorox.jpg (750x718, 39K)

What is an Irish man doing in Puerto Rico, also I imagine Irish are well received, been watching Hector in Central America actually pretty good

i drink tap water to become retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8

rednecks are a prime example - they're all fucking retarded.

but damn they look happy. And there is nothing more to life than feeling this emotion.

so whos really winning

Attached: 1518764585408.jpg (900x682, 307K)

>Drinking (((water)))

drink beer pic related

Attached: Arnold_of_Metz.jpg (768x965, 125K)

Attached: methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fbf9ac35c-71db-11e6-86e9-f128b239f408.jpg (685x385, 49K)

Urine my dude

Try water filters you can buy them in stores or online and some are specifically made to filter certain things out. Give it a try.

urine.

Gin and tonic. Make sure the tonic has quinine. Malaria and all.

I know of a certain tin foil prophet who will sell you a wonderful water purifying device.

To be honest guys I got one shipped all the way here and I did notice a difference in my brain function. It's like when you stop eating so many starchy carbs and your brain becomes less foggy, sharper, more awake. Was slowly over months though.

>2018
>not distilling your own water
OP, you might as well just covert to Judaism right now.

Attached: solar_still_schematic.preview.gif (400x290, 27K)

You can buy water in glass bottles.

>beer

enjoy your tits.

I said US, lad.
Though there ARE alot of Puerto Ricans there.
We’ve been liked everywhere (except An*lo populations) we’ve been.
We’re kind of like Anti-jews.

The refreshing taste of Coca-Cola™

fucking well water wtf why dont you live in a rural area, also the most fresh watch you will ever drink is mountain water gushing out from the side of the mountain so fucking good

Topo Chico.
Glass bottles, no fluorides

I thought the plastic bottles have some chemical that fucks with your estrogen levels. Hence why there are so many tranny faggots these days.

Only thing you have to worry about is dead animals possibly being in the mountain stream.

You should die, you are not made for this world

I don’t know, judging by what I’ve seen that MIGHT not be the case.
I think all that is because of media brainwashing.

>tfw this photo made me thirsty

Un-ironically, reverse osmosis machine and glass cups.

distilled water

well water

Sunny D

Filtered water

Must be a shit country you're from then. Every water source in Finland is drinkable like toilets, lakes, rivers, tap etc.

BPA plastics do.

Buy a filter

Attached: 53280D41-4520-4E02-B383-9F94D6E939B8.jpg (1134x1200, 98K)

Kek

ALEXAPURE PRO WATER FILTER FOR YOUR FINEST WATER FILTRATION NEEDS TO KEEP THE CHEMICALS CLEAR AND THE GAY AWAY
SUPPORT INFOWARS NOW 1776 COMES AGAIN WE'RE FIGHTING THE REVOLUTION PEOPLE

All you purists are fucking faggots.
Your grandfathers ans their dads were men and drank ANY POTABLE WATER AS THEY INHALED ASBESTOS WHILE SMOKING CIGS YOU MASSIVE PINEAL GLAND conspiracy FAGGOTS

Attached: depositphotos_93685540-stock-illustration-pop-art-comics-icon-help.jpg (1024x1024, 146K)

I got a propur single filter (I think it’s called scout or something) gravity filter. The water tastes so pure. On day one the water will taste a little odd, but let about a gallon or two run through and you will never regret getting one

Oh the world is done.
Kill me PLOXXXXYXYX

Attached: 1485493307780.jpg (1280x1354, 115K)

*Ale

Semen

Pineal gland is pretty much useless after you've went through puberty, it serves an extremely minor function. Also, your body produces fluoride on it's own, and much more than you'll ever get from water.
Don't be stupid.
T. Actual doctor.

Pls send over more Polish QTs.

I have a Big Berkey with fluoride filters. Drinking the water now, can confirm it is good.

What size Berkey do you have?

>What the fuck am I supposed to drink, Sup Forums

Springwater, faggot. The earth is a natural filter.

What about dead animals possibly being in the stream?
I’d love to be all iver Stream water, but that’s always a worry of mine.

distill and electrolosize your own drinking water, genieyus

waterlovers.com.au/water-distiller/

Ive been using this for 2 months now. Doctors have seen a decrease in organ distress signalling ferritin in my bloodstream.

Distillation needs no filter replacements, but you should add some mineral drops to the water to make it more saturated so youre not losing nutrients via osmosis. You only really need to worry about this if youre drinking distilled water full time though.

Attached: 20180215_165100-2.jpg (768x1024, 206K)

Spring, not stream

Fucking this, or a well if a spring is unavailable. Otherwise your only alternative is water filters/distillers.

and yet here you are, with the rest of us, on the cartoon frog website

berky master race PF2 here

This will create deionized water which, when consumed frequently enough, will cause osmotic shock as it pulls mineral ions from every cell in your body.

Attached: 152b4eac-9d66-4441-96e7-08668363be24.jpg (700x681, 92K)

We switched to this system after my wife developed serious health issues from us drinking bottled/tap water. The crock cost about $30 and the jugs range between 8-12. Make sure your jug is bpa free and don’t do the bottle exchange, it Costs 6xs as much that way. I have found several grocery stores you can refill it yourself for less than $2 a 5gal jug. Including winco, Albertsons, Hagens, and some Walmart’s but not most.

Attached: 3040B3C3-569A-40B4-B1DB-C9F4AE09FCBB.png (800x480, 144K)

>soy
>flag
I should have known