Social Science researcher at one of the top UK Universities. Currently conducting a study on pol

Social Science researcher at one of the top UK Universities. Currently conducting a study on pol

also this will be one step closer to understanding how you Sup Forumsacks work as a group and try make a strategy how to fight you :^)

AMA

Attached: atlantic-bottlenose-dolphin--jumping-high-during-a-dolphin-training-demonstration-154724035-59ce9394 (768x514, 31K)

ye dont mind my flag, back home for easter

If guess you gotta spend money to make money.

Attached: 1517726690156.png (640x300, 114K)

You will not fight pol. You will realize that pol is not one person nor one idea. You will join us and never leave.

PLEASE LEAVE

Attached: 1513983268064.jpg (480x420, 88K)

wellllll im sort of in it already. also the study im doing will keep you parasites on this website and this website only. cant give more details

show proofs you russian bot

Attached: 1518006192989.jpg (252x161, 5K)

> Social science researcher
> "Top university"
> From Russia

How goes it (((professor)))?

Regarding Social Sciences, do you not see the cultural and social decay of Europe as caused by mass third world immigration against the wishes of the majority of the native population as a far more dangerous issue than mild movement to the right?

Also why the hell does a publicly funded university professor get to spend public funds trying to fight a populist movement?

Gas yourself

>conducting research
>on Sup Forums
Fucking kys unironically.

>fake bragging

ahem

Attached: 4chan-RISE-2-million-shitposting-study.png (1920x1136, 497K)

how did you get into this line of work? did you used to fiddle with electronics and hack shit back in the 90s when russia was falling apart? do you have any useful skills other than pencil necked research?

intro of my paper. cant give more. also not finished

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 03.10.59.png (1022x370, 100K)

not bad and im not a professor, only research associate

You write like a fucking middle schooler

If you think that you'll get paid for this think again, you're a reasearch asociate, your (((boss))) will take all the credit

well english is not my first language. also it will get checked before being published

>formatting
ctrl+J niggerfaggot

Attached: 1451827888305.jpg (512x397, 50K)

i really dont mind. im in it because i love what i do

As if that is a threat? I prefer to not go to other websites if it can be helped.
Twitter is run be sjws. FB is a whore for information and will give out everything for 30 pieces of silver.
At google they think they are the gods of the internet.

your pic is very insensitive. don't you know some people live a dolphin rape culture?

british scientists

they are though

>social science
why not just end it?
I spy at least 5 errors. Stay in russia faggot, too much of a brainlet for english prose.

anyone can write this shit and larp. we want to see your data and analysis.

they lost to us

im thinking by the end of summer it will get checked and published, might be even sooner - depends on the publisher. i will definitely send a link

Attached: 1520120630836.jpg (600x450, 32K)

You would have a better command of English as a researcher at a top institute. Is this part of your training program leading up to the 2020 election?

Jesus Christ, totally brain-addled kike slaves need to study this shit to know how to shut this down? Its simple, arrest shitposters, and we all know its coming to (you)r country next

i'm calling larp until then m8. post when its up.

not enough to arrest, better to change the way of thought

monitoring thread for the LuL'z

Attached: 1365634856756.jpg (640x599, 119K)

well i speak 5 languages so im guessing its fine for me to make minor mistakes :)

lol, good luck nub. the more you normlets read redpills the more Sup Forums will grow. truth always prevails

Attached: 1502628614372.jpg (599x717, 95K)

Once they kill thjs site, theyre gonna have to contend with a bunch of disconnected and pissed off, societal rejects with too much spare time.

lets test that
what lang do you speak?

not if it's your job, sasha.

Once they kill this site, theyre gonna have to contend with a bunch of disconnected and pissed off, societal rejects with too much spare time.

russian, english, estonian, french and learning german

you cant change the truth

we are the truth

you will continue to lose until you submit to us and by extension the truth

Whoage, great minds think alike.

Attached: 1521874778665.jpg (710x960, 76K)

Perhaps they should change their thought rather than us.

Attached: 1521757403239.jpg (540x578, 40K)

But I thought looking at racist content is a felony offense in the UK?

na, your truth is based on some shitty "whiteness maps" and poor infographics. you are not the truth sadly. but memes are good tho

The guys an azzwhole.
You faggits are skeered.
You have to have a free mind.Look what jackasses like him did ro England.
He can lick the clinkers outta my ass.He's a moron.He has to study Sup Forums ?
What an azzwhole! That's fukkin rich!
Is he a Pedo like the rest of the leftist up tight butt types Britt professor fags?
Hit the bricks cunt lips

not if you study it i guess

>blyad
>everyone does
>estonian ?! do they even have a language?
>french oui oui

lets hear your german

Attached: 1521771568766m.jpg (1024x724, 97K)

Good luck coming back for your studies, most of Europe is expelling Russian diplomats right now. Not that i approve, but you may have to wait some time to defeat us, while WW3 calms down. We look forward to assimilating you.

Attached: 1519705326837.jpg (768x768, 191K)

be a good bloke bin that joke

Attached: 1522095259012.jpg (863x1200, 123K)

wow this guy knows his shit

Attached: 1488340116329.jpg (600x517, 51K)

Attached: 1521630574308.jpg (720x709, 79K)

you're not even intelligent, you are just more zog cannon fodder

enjoy being a useful idiot while it lasts

Attached: nyc.jpg (992x768, 117K)

gutten tag, du bist ein schmetterling

lol im not here to test my language skill but sure

Attached: 1521303314705.jpg (685x658, 151K)

>Social Science researcher in the UK
>has Russian Federation geographic location

Your project doesn't sound very academic. Like writing a PhD thesis on buzzfeed memes.
Write something about Russian sociology if you want academic success.

this

Attached: 1521203149771.jpg (1024x1004, 108K)

Have fun seeing your life degenerate as you waste your life on here. Either you go all the way down the rabbit hole, or else you won't learn anything. Mark my words, you will grow and change, like you should when you study, or else you will prove another brainwashed normie. I'm not saying you will necessarily become ebin 14/88 Aryan warrior, but you will start to see the world from Sup Forums more and more.

Good luck with your paper

>165648451
Enjoy your meme degree

i wont say my project idea and trust me it got approved by all the necessary people. im half way through, its not a matter if i want to do it. i am already

Attached: 1520421519066.jpg (599x510, 131K)

>AMA
If you are the researcher should you not be asking the questions?

>understanding how you Sup Forumsacks work as a group
Since when has shitposting being seen as working as a group?

tell us something about your methodology, which would be interesting. how are you distinguishing between sarcasm, irony, sincerity, satire? Are you taking posts at face value? What kind of background study did you do to get a fundamental understanding of how this place operates?

Attached: 1520204596719.png (671x799, 309K)

idi naxoi evreyski pyedrila

Attached: 20171216_oil.jpg (354x211, 13K)

>gutten tag, du bist ein schmetterling
your german is shit
4languages
don't lie

Attached: 1520903244728.jpg (2558x2548, 1.28M)

can i get this answered?

Attached: Gabrielle_Walsh.png (650x974, 563K)

sounds funny but the nfluence of Sup Forums is huge. more and more younger children lurking it. has to stop already. hate does not change anything, only brings more hate in

Obvious b8 but lol imagine how devestated a group has to be that they have multiple outsiders writing about what happens here.
Either join the machine or get crushed by it.

how do you know this? how do you state that categorically as part of your research?

Top UK university? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....****breathes*** hahahaAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA.

Stop. You're killing me. Shitian, Bongistan wouldn't know a real university if they saw one.

Attached: 1520031583156.png (500x674, 210K)

if you want the truth pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-192604_Twitter.jpg (719x536, 112K)

Attached: 1519737807254.jpg (1024x671, 180K)

At least there was a time when they had good universities, back when UK was a world power and not a holding cell for football hooligans and muslims.

this guy loves taking dick as well.

Attached: 1517178262864.png (704x808, 748K)

Attached: 1519563120848.jpg (625x409, 51K)

methodology is content analysis and observation.

its impossible to distinguish between all those subjects - too tightly interwined and people will never be honest here. have to take it as it is. also my study is not exactly on that, but does take it into account

well im working with group identity and i imply that if a post is controversial for Sup Forums, it will get responses

there is not much literature on Sup Forums but there are lots of other reading on online communities, group identity, trolling etc etc

fuck off with your ill placed apostrophe, jethro.

ok

Good question.
No answer.

pls 1488 get

OK, i wish you good luck.
A lot of people here are trolling for (you)s which leaves your data open to critique.

We aren't a group you retard. We're individuals like you, some who have a definitive political spectrum and others like myself who want to watch the world burn

well im interested in social communication and share of information in a metaphysical sense. its just easy to conduct such research so im doing it for credit ngl

>Sup Forums is Sup Forums
Have you tried visiting the other boards? What makes you assume that a single board represents the entire website?

Not going to happen, the flow of conversion goes one way.

You just have to arrest people and censor media, and we all know its coming to (you)r country next

>thinks we are all bots that live on the internet.
The strength of the right is that we value truth and facts, just like the average human being. The average person will engage in honest conversation. The only people who quarantine themselves on certain sites are the Lefties who can't handle real talk, and that's exactly why the we are seeing right-wing groups pop up all over the world. It isn't fringe, it's just average people who are tired of your bullshit, and when they find out more about the work people like you are doing, it will just push even more of them to the right. It is hilarious how the Left insist on pushing harder with propaganda and are simultaneously surprised that the right is becoming bigger and more radical.

well i cant say on it right now, will give some of very important info. trust me - there is a reason why im doing only pol

Delet This

i can teach you how to make
"controversial" posts

Attached: 1519519444181.jpg (838x1099, 299K)

so you dont have any REAL skills, like most slavs?

>i imply that if a post is controversial for Sup Forums, it will get responses

An AMA thread with a Dolphin pic is not controversial.

is your research more heavily quantitative or qualitative in nature? are there any attributes you use to categorize posts? what are some sociologists whose theoretical frameworks you are making use of?