Wants to be the greatest hero

>wants to be the greatest hero
>has the charisma and personality of a brick wall
>wears the outfit of a third-rate hero's sidekick
Imagine how disappointed the public would be if the most powerful superhero looked and sounded like this.

It's his first costume, user, give him a break
He'll probably design a better one later on

Does he ever even wear the damn thing?
I remember seeing the mask once then never again.

those pearly whites though! I ain't meming that actually looks really cool.

Ah, you mean that he's an impassible barrier to Mirio, now?

I-I like him...

He’s cute as fuck, and I wish he was my son. Deku is brave and intelligent and sweet. You’ll shut up when he saves the world from some crazy alien quirk god.

>Not finding bunny deku cute af

What tragically inferior taste you have.

too bad his charisma is literally 0 now that him and his friends are destroyed

underrated post

I guess this is the new Boku no Hero Academia thread then!

What's the point of covering his face when it's no secret anyway?

>he doesn't minmax his stats
Charisma is always garbage tier.

I don't understand the hate this version of his costume gets. He wore it for literally half a chapter then it got destroyed. Why are you all so attached to it?

Deku is sweet, caring, naive, cute, which is why he should be a girl.

He gets a 2.0 version that looks a lot better later. The first one was some shit his mom made based on some doodles, it's not too bad for what it is

I want Mirio to hold me with his big strong arms

Any drawfag requests? I'll take what I like and is easiest desu sorry in advance.

You must hate Spider-Man too user.

Eri giving the brony girl a high five

He is so damn cute on the bottom right.

Mina and Aoyama, something funny or maybe a Traitor!Tooru.

I really hope he gets a new costume, keep the updated arm and leg armor alongside the green coloring but make it look more armored and etc. The jumpsuit has to go.

>more armored and etc. The jumpsuit has to go.
go away DC, BnHA is more like Marvel anyways.

TetsuTetsu in cheerleader uniform

What does that have to do with DC though, there's probably plenty of Marvel heroes with armored outfits.

>Wants to be the greatest hero
Yes, this is correct.
Somewhat of a hyperbole, he got charisma, but only when he speaks his mind, and is not a nervous wreck
>wears a shitty costume
this is also true.

Absolutely this
But I've noticed that horikoshi gives really major or strong heroes a jumpsuit instead of anything really cool and dynamic (All Might, Endeavor, Mirio, etc)
Probably because all the big super heroes in the us wear jumpsuits (spiderman, Batman, Superman etc)

I think his suit is fine now, with the armored boots and arm protectors
But he definitely needs a new mask or at least wear his teeth around his jaw because that'd look sweet

Kendou but she has Rappa's outfit/quirk

>Still posting the first version of his suit
Thank you Hori for making it easy to spot who barely read/watched the series.

Quite a few heroes have jumpsuits or skin tight outfits now that I think about it. In all honesty it'd just look better with more armor, agreed on the new mask because what he has now looks retarded. Hopefully his final outfit delivers.

Tell that to a Cleric in an undead campaign.

just something nice between deku and kirishima; not gay but they went through a lot they need a friend right now

otherwise mirroring because more testsutetsu is always good

A DekuMomo pic of possible. There isn't any art of just those two together.

a noumufied waifu of your choosing

Just caught up and did people really think the Overhaul arc was that bad? I mean Eri's quirk was insane and the ending was pretty anticlimactic but it had it's high points. Where's the next arc going though? Seems like some Bakugou and Todoroki time.

a sane Toga
crushing guilt for her past crimes optional

A highly autistic bakutsuyu child.

Yui with her special education aid

>wants to be greatest hero
>knows he has a huge disadvantage being quirkless but still plans to apply to UA
>doesn't even attempt a fucking work out routine to get into physical shape before a superpower gets handed to him
Deku is pretty lame now that I think about it

His hero name should have been Crippling Self Esteem Problems Man.

>He didn't point out everything after that
It's like you didn't want to shitpost properly.

Pic related finally getting her mochi

>boring power
>you already know the complete form of it
Who's allowed battle shounen with this crappy concept published?

He's only been at UA for like 6 months at this point.
If he started out being the greatest hero then we'd have no story to follow.

Froppy in ivara costume

Super strength is literally the best power. That's why literally every shonen protag ever has it.

Meant for

Hori should have let them be brother and sister tho

His costume has changed over time, but yeah, i think he only used the mask once.

>minimizing Charisma
Do you enjoy being an ugly monstrosity that makes pig orcs look tolerable in comparison?

Anyone else a little annoyed that Hawler's quirk suddenly got a buff out of no where in the last 2 chapters of vigilantes

I'm on it

Teach me how to draw

Eri hanging out with Dekus and company, and they're all monkeys thanks to her

I don't take the series seriously enough to care that much. I'm just happy that the plot is finally moving forward.

Maybe he'll gain some charisma when he start to get the muscle-form.

To be fair super-strength is more versatile than people give it credit for, but it's also something you've seen a thousand times. That's why it's best when it's also paired with something else.

>muscle-form
That's not a thing

true, the only reason why I didn't drop it is that where finally getting some development for knuckleduster before he dies

Here ya go user

I'm glad they realized this was a garbage design. Literally asked his mom to stitch together a fursuit or something

found your IRL Deku guys

I don't think thats going to end well

No, not at all.

Not him but
CUTE
U
T
E

RIP Pony, I guess she'll turn into some kind of horse monkey before she disappears

Nice

Literally who?

WHY IS THIS BITCH STILL ALIVE?? WHERE'S THE FUCKING FUN IN THAT??

why wouldn't Toga be alive?

>The first time Bakugou has acknowledged the presence of a girl in 234235902 chapters

Why would Toga be dead?

What a slut.

It's probably Toga, I'm not really sure why she'd be maintaining this charade though

>Handsome men and training
>Already getting wet thinking about guys getting beaten up
Keep it in your pants lady.

The girls from other schools are extra thirsty when it comes to him.

Every day until canon...

god bless

I don't even blame the girls anymore, Todoroki just seems to have this effect on everyone. It would be blessing if wasn't so autistic.

>All Might and AFO both have maxed CHA
>and maxed everything else
get gud scrub

Not a chance a series with 3 real characters kills one of them

The reasoning behind it plausible (he had a horrible mother) and this might explain a hole in an earlier chapter when he starts experimenting with his quirk for what was assumed the first time

the only problem is why does crawler still need to 3 point contact rule if he can glide on air when the air should be in contact with every point of his body

He didn't have to I dont think, he only used his feet

>you will never take haulermom to pound town

>Bakugo acknowledging a girl
endgame

Fucking this

when did this come out? I honestly forgot, I left off when Knuckleduster was looking at the picture of lolibee

So if All for One actually ends up being Deku's dad, how would Sup Forums react?

He probably just misunderstood his quirk

Stop pushing it, it's fucking retarded and it wont happen.

That driver witnessed child abuse and didn't report it.

>kendou's brother

AfO has literally had more direct interaction with Bakugou than Deku.

>Bakugou
>Ignores everyone
>Can’t even remember classmates’ names
>First girl noticing a girl
>It’s Toga
IT’S HABBENING

I got you next dekumomo shipper; I see you in many threads and you deserve a pic.

>AFO had more direct interaction with a complete stranger than his son who would recognize his voice
Gee, I wonder why.

first time
fuck

so what is the 3 point contact thing self imposed subconsciously.

Or is it he needs 3 points of contact to be able to best use his quirk since the image where he use two feet only it seems he was only able to maintain it for a few seconds after jumping of the catbus.

chapter 18

I never quite understood what his mother was going for with this design.

I can understand the All Might-esque head tuft things, but why did she make Deku into an insane-looking green manic Sonic OC?