Praying affects politics, affects the whole world, especially those doing god's will, aka those who are working

Praying affects politics, affects the whole world, especially those doing god's will, aka those who are working.

Attached: 111.png (717x853, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPiNgQnMpSI
youtube.com/watch?v=xe5dyqpsLbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Viva Lucifer

reminder to pray everyday for our world leaders and for the consecration of Russia to marys immaculate heart.

Attached: 3wr5hja34qhjaq34hjq3yq3h.png (773x429, 840K)

And not just this "Consecrate the World" cop-out... Consecrate Russia, publicly, distinctly, and with the support of the Bishops.

Next stop, World Peace, and the end to the Errors of Russia on the world stage (ie. Cultural Marxism).

Pray that rosary... That's how the good guys won the Battle of Lepanto (pic related).

Attached: battle_lepanto-lrg.jpg (1600x1067, 298K)

been praying non stop since feb 26ths, been making head way ever since, glory to christ the king.

bumping the lord's message

bump

It's Tuesday... Get Sorrowful.

Also, brown scapular, or gtfo.

Attached: mystery-rosary8.jpg (1006x1235, 1.33M)

I have a fivefold scapular, but desu I don't know what the stipulations are for the other 4 scapulars.

daily reminder that youre praying to devils if you pray the rosary, all catholicucks are going to hell

salvation is by faith alone

I sincerely hope you get yourself some real theological training soon. The absence of God kills the man, slowly and painfully. This is a statement of fact. Read a book.

Yeah, I'm reading the bible. Catholicucks always talk about read this book read that book but they never read the bible. No wonder they don't give a shit what's in it when they haven't read it.

What happened to Thursdays luminous mysteries?

Just kidding, they won't want your shit either.

I was raised Catholic and have read the Bible. I'm talking about the philosophers that informed the apostolic texts of the New Testament, and which ideas of theirs were adopted by the Great Doctors of the Church. I mean Plato, Aristotle, Proclus, Plotinus. The guys who invented the doctrine of ἀγάπη which is summarized in the Sermons on the Mount and on the Plain.

Faith alone is not enough. You must have understanding as well, to know exactly what is your obligation to God and to your fellow Man.

I masturbated 3 times today after nearly a week of no-fap. I always fall back into temptation no matter how hard I try. So tell me, can a man liked be saved if he cannot stop sinning? Am I hellbound?

I meditate on the Luminous Mysteries from time to time, but generally stick to the traditional Glorious, Joyful, and Sorroful Mysteries
I'm always very skeptical about anything that bears reference to Lucifer, but any meditation on the life of our Lord and Savior is spiritually profitable

are you a "cultural christian" a la jordan peterson?

*like me

No, I reject modern cultures. And JBP is a half-bright fame hound who scammed all of his self realization points from Jung and Campbell.

Go to confession
Pray the roasary and ask for the grace of chastity
Visit a church and pray in front of the Host, make a spiritual communion
All things are possible through God friend
The days you get through without succumbing to temptaion, give thanks to God for the help He gave you

>salvation is by faith alone
The Bible says otherwise.

>Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching.

yeah, your obligation is to understand what god did for you and accept his gift

>And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day

not religious, but isn't praying just another form of meditation in its effects. So aside from even the spiritual effects, the effects on cortisol and general thinking skills should be high.

Lol this is the most cucked thread I've seen in a while.

God will literally smite you down. Repent.

Precisely. In vulgar terms I am a piece of infinity experiencing itself, and when mortal experience is ended I will rejoin with it. Ending sense perception prematurely, self-destructive behavior, idleness... that is a willful rejection of God's plan.

Nobody is without sin.

1 John 1:8-10
>If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
>If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Ecclesiastes 7:20
>For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

it's true
there's beauty in really thinking what you were saying.
Lapsed Catholic but I remember things.
hail holy queen mother of mercy
to you do we cry, banished children of eve
mourning and weeping is this vail of tears

Judge not least you be judged user
Giving prayer advice so others can grow spiritually is great
We should always encourage others to come closer to God the way He has instructed us, either dirwctly or by the Holy Mother, saints, and angels
Go with Christ user, you have many good works to do ahead of you

I thought Estonians were all reformed, or irreligious.

I know that feel. Do not give up.

Attached: 1510801607479.jpg (611x785, 356K)

Salvation is from the blood of Jesus, you cannot save yourself because you are not perfect.
Romans 3:10-28
>As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
>There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
>They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
>Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
>Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
>Their feet are swift to shed blood:
>Destruction and misery are in their ways:
>And the way of peace have they not known:
>There is no fear of God before their eyes.
>Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
>Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
>But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
>Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
>For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
>Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
>Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
>To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
>Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
>Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

comfy post, thanks user. peace be with you.

Attached: comfyguyyyy.png (651x481, 376K)

>Faith alone is not enough.
faith alone IS enough because through faith you can do everything, including good works. you cannot have faith without the good works that naturally come from it.

to say faith alone is not enough is to say that you have to make it a point to do good works when you normally wouldn't. this is what protestants actually believe and it's why you see so many baptists on tv trying to sell you a ticket to heaven through good works rather than through faith, which results in good works

read the bible any time

>Calling Jesus' mother a devil
That'll go down well.
Also for the gorillionth time we're asking her to pray for us.

Praise Jesus

you would rhyme it as a child never really think.
Protestantism is dead in Europe. There is a void.
I was Roman Catholic and Protestant parents but nothing was forced.
I see the beauty in the Roman church and Orthodoxy

are you done displaying a complete lack of understanding yet

That isn't a salvation verse, It's Jesus talking about how God manifests himself to us and how we are filled with the holy ghost when we follow his commandments.

>And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
>Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
>I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
>Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
>At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
>He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
>Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
>Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
>He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

> faith alone

Guess you chose to skip JAMES and MATTHEW.

Why did Christ spearate the sheep from the goats again?

iktf all too well. it honestly seems impossible and anyone claiming they never do it is surely lying

Attached: 1513154576234.jpg (500x382, 17K)

I had no idea about this user

i'd ask you to enlighten me but you're not God so i don't care about your interpretation assuming you've even studied the bible yourself

I had a brown scapular last night
Sucker was so big it went above the water line

through faith alone can you do all good works. but some crypto-jew interpretations make you think that faith alone is as simple as saying He exists as long as you're sincere. but if you are truly sincere then you would do good works. good works must come from faith, lest you boast

Jesus commands you to have faith. Faith in the Heavenly Father (God), which is the first principle (the unmovable mover, the first cause, etc. look it up). He also asks us to have faith in each other, to confess to each other, to love and forgive each other like family. That is another, more difficult kind of faith. The kind which generates good works, as you say.

And a discordance of interpretations is normal for Christianity. It has been that way since the founding days, and always will be. No big deal, as long as we keep the faith as commanded.

why would fellow Christians burn?
lead a virtuous life and burn?
this is why Protestant church halls are empty and sold to Muslims in Sweden.
this and anglican no rules everything is okay.

Nobody is faithful and sinless all the time. God will chasteneth every son he receiveth, you will be punished for your sins but you're not going to hell if you've been saved. You're arrogant.

Ephesians 2:8-9
>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>Not of works, lest any man should boast.

John 5:24
>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 10:28-29
>And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
>My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

1 John 5:11-13
>And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
>Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
>I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life.

this. faith alone can make the absolute worst "Christians" who continue fucking up and hurting people temporally because they (wrongly) believe the beliefs they hold will excuse their sin. it won't.

heathen

>you're arrogant
check that beam in your eye bro

>consecrate russia
wtf are you talking about? russia has been a christian land for one thousand years

Attached: saint-basils-cathedral-kremlin-red-square-moscow-russia.jpg (800x600, 202K)

you're the heathen
but I love you
you have free will
hate and arrogance I don't feel this for you

You're praying to pagan goddess that the roman catholicuck church stole from heathens

Attached: Religon (72).jpg (670x1097, 353K)

>magic works

Take this to x please.

Neither of those go against the biblical doctrine of salvation through faith alone.

well then i guess we agree, there must be a sincerity of faith, and through this faith alone can there be good works like what you've outlined here as an example James 2:24 (KJV)
>Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

some people would argue that this means you can go to heaven without faith if you have done good works. but the opposite is in fact true: only through faith can you do good works.

James 2:14 (KJV)
>What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

I'm not a protestant and Sweden is not a christian country by any means. There are plenty of rules and if you live in sin you should be thrown out of the church.

>why would fellow Christians burn?
Because they believe in a false gospel

>lead a virtuous life and burn?
Like this shit, it doesn't matter how virtous you live if you dont rely on Jesus' blood for your salvation

Isaiah 64:6
>But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Your works are as filthy rags in comparison with God, you are not worthy, you will never be worthy by your own works because you have a sinful nature. It's only through Gods grace through Jesus blood offering that we can be saved.

Ephesians 2:8-9
>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>Not of works, lest any man should boast.

James 2:17 (KJV)
>Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

>he treats theology and the search for closeness to God like a tax code

Attached: la_goblina.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

It doesn't "excuse" your sin but you won't be going to hell for them because Jesus literally died and took your sins upon him. What is even the point of Jesus blood in catholicuck doctrine? Why did he have to die?

I'm trying to help you.

>The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise.
>He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.
>The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Your Lesbian Bishop Eva Brunne?
She is selling your church halls to Muslims.
I read this maybe 3 years ago?
What are you doing?
Why let this happen?
I appreciate secularism but at what cost your culture?

I think you are the one who is guilty of that with all your odd rituals and in-sin out-of-sin doctrine.

Nice to see you practicing what you preach.

Attached: GetaLoad.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

And with your spirit user
Russia is an "orthodox"/ aithiest nation
Our Lady if Fatima explicitly asked that Russia be concecrated to her immaculate heart by the holy father and all the worlds bishops
God does not wish for the death of sinners but that they be converted and saved
But with artificial wombs and gay "marraige" being created I fear that we only a short time away from the chastisment
If you begin to see a push for animal marraige, drop to your knees wherever you are and pray, the entire world depends on you
Your prayers can change the world anons
Do not doubt God, He WILL provide, but only if we ask

Those verses are talking about Abraham and how we was justified in the eyes of the people, not in the eyes of God. Abraham was saved by faith and Romans 4 proves it.

Romans 4:1-11
>What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
>For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
>For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
>Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
>But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
>Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
>Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
>Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
>Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.
>How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.
>And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

this makes me angry
hate the roman church quote King James bible but your churches are mosque now
you're idiots

Are you illiterate? I said I'm not part of that heathen church and they're not christians. Read what I'm saying instead of putting your own thoughts in my mouth.

>What is even the point of Jesus blood in catholicuck doctrine? Why did he have to die?
OHOHOHO

Original sin, doof. Jesus died because humanity and especially our stand-in the Israelites are a fucking shitstain upon the Earth. He rose again as Christ, the indisputable true messiah, as a mythologized hero outside the bonds of time, whose sacrifice is eternally recurring. His ritual sacrifice cut the chains of cyclical violence. He willingly took it upon himself to carry the sin of condemnation, of accusation, of blaming, for those worthless humans who condemned, and accused, and blamed HIM. Don't you see how brilliant this is? His entire message is one of sacrifice and forgiveness. We must forgive others as he did. Those who hear the message and understand will know their obligation to follow his example.

Look up the Greek word 'satan' or satanas. It means adversary, or accuser. Literally what we are to each other every day. What the Sanhedrin and Judas Iscariot and the bloodthirsty mob were to Jesus. Still, he forgave.

Attached: myman.jpg (1676x2500, 476K)

I'm not too literate. I'm sorry
Everying I stated has happened

May all those fucking lutheran churches burn, they all teach false doctrine and they're all going to hell and leading everyone to hell.

Christian lands could have gone the way of Subsahran Africa. They are an example of the evil that Jesus fought against. Look at them, how they fight and rape and kill each other. How they live hand to mouth and do not work the land. Christianity has had two thousand years of relative peace and technological advancement because of Christ's message.

Protestantism and Catholicism are the Yin and Yang. The intricate dance and debate is what forms the unified Christian faith

to too
shit idk looks wrong

>Those verses are talking about Abraham and how we was justified in the eyes of the people

wrong

James 2
>18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

>19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

>20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

>21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

>22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

>23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

>24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

This is the cyclical violence I'm talking about. The ancient eye-for-an-eye code that the Jews kept as law. Christ came to replace that caveman logic with his own divine message.

I’ll pray for you user.

Attached: D928C76C-5AEA-4678-802B-C59E9537BCB8.jpg (1933x1264, 1.38M)

It's ok. Anyways curse all those protestant churches who teach a false gospel and have turned their churches into marxist social clubs. There is probably not even a single righteous church in this whole country.

what will we do?

Do you think the bible is full of contradictions? The only non-contradictory way James 2 and Romans 4 can co-exist is if James 2 is talking about justification in the eyes of your fellow people. You cannot see another mans faith, it is impossible. But you can see the works that are brought forth by that faith, that's why you are justified by works, in that sense.

Pray for them
This whole thread is about the power of prayer
How can sinners convert orherwise?

no i don't think God's word is contradictory at all, i instead think you are having a hard time understanding it. maybe it's a language barrier thing. i'm definitely not interested in your explanation though especially since you propose it as the only solution lest i think the bible is full of contradictions..

friendly reminder for everyone in here to check their pride (including me)

youtube.com/watch?v=yPiNgQnMpSI

But that's the logical conclusion of your statement. And you can't defend it, you just say "you don't understand". That's not an argument. I don't think you have read Romans 4.

There is power in prayer
The Lord answers our prayers anons
Praise Him

alright well you're linking the absolute heresy of pastor anderson so i'm going to tell you to repent any time. i'll pray for you. bye

I don't have much faith. I know what is right thats all.
we're on Sup Forums no saints here ofc.
I don't want everything our ancstors created destroyed in a Mao tier Muhammad cultural revolution
we've come to far

god bless i'm gone

cowardly fool

Watch this and the rest comes afterwards. youtube.com/watch?v=xe5dyqpsLbg

The things of this world are fleeting user, turn your eyes to heaven
There are many budding saints everywhere, even you are called to be a saint
Trust in the Lord user, you have an eternity to look forward to.
You will either burn or enjoy God, the choice is yours

Bump for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Attached: 235938A6-0549-41B9-AEB8-1C1D20D740EA.jpg (768x512, 47K)

not a heathen.

We Catjolics do not worship Mary, we pray to her, as she gave birth to god and is in heaven. We ask her to pray for us.

I'm learning my prayers in Latin which is the way my FSSP parish prays, it's really cool to know I'm praying in the tongue of the Church. I've learned the Pater Noster, Ave Maria, and the Gloria Patri.

Glad to hear it user, just be careful not to become prideful
Many who go to only latin services, myself included, are at a higher risk of becomming prideful against those who go to the NO mass
Pray hard, and pray for us all
My prayer life isn't what it should be, but we should do what we can

Faith alone is not enough. We can have faith but the law of God requires justice since he is perfect justice in himself. You can believe Jesus is God and saved us but can also not fulfill God's demand for what's due to him and our neighbors and not be worthy of heaven. St. James says this clearly.

i'm double-praying to Jesus that everyone he speaks against in the Beatitudes and the Sermon on the Mount and his encounters with the money changers in the temple instantly die and go to hell.

Any other Christians care to pray with me for the death of the president of the US and the Republican Party?

Attached: Fedora.jpg (500x667, 57K)