Sup Forums I have a question for you. Do you hate Jewish people on a personal level...

Sup Forums I have a question for you. Do you hate Jewish people on a personal level? I can understand believing that they control everything and want to bring the downfall of white people (as crazy as it sounds) but do you really think the average younger middle class, workers and students that just happened to be Jewish Americans, are apart of this controversy?

Attached: 1491264265162.jpg (352x395, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/political/jews/whites.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just the ones ruining our country

I don`t believe that jews are in control in the first place. Nobody is in control and that is the worst reality of this planet.

Ancap posters don't realise they've already got the most beautiful ancap right in front of them already. A dizzying level of ancap.

The ones that are attacking American citizens through the manipulation of our secret services, the feds and cia.

No, those are subjews. Not directly causing problems as part of a premeditated plan, but a good portion of them blindly follow their leaders and have a natural predisposition to cause trouble.

No.
Jews are cucks, just like everyone else.
Unlike most Western people, they don't have any regard for the life of Goys. I don't think the average jewish guy "controls everything" but they vote and support the agenda of those who do, by and large

Attached: Screenshot-2017-11-10 Presidential vote by religious affiliation and race.png (858x579, 162K)

It's all about the blood

>This
(and the one's who control shit are higher Jews)

Oh I see.

Most jews are leftists for the memes.
Zionists are concentrated evil though.

i don't experience jews on a personal level. there aren't any in my part of the country, though i daresay if i did anything 'offensive' to jews the fucking elders of zion would roll up to testify against me, as they did for pug man lately. i certainly dislike the arab-like facial features that they tend to have, and i have a hard time imagining jews ever siding with europeans on any big question.

No, I don't even hate the stereotypical ones. Can't hate a donkey for being a donkey.

I don't care about DA JOOZ because I'm on an island in the South Pacific.
Sand-people have difficulty selling their savior-on-a-stick to the inheritors of Maui anyway.

However the Yanks have a right to 'care' about the influence of a self-admitted network of unrepentantly non-assimilated foreign nationals (of any kind) considering they took so many of them in during the war that they were convinced that sexual mutilation of males at birth was a reasonable and routine elective procedure.

If you let a rabbi hack up your wedding tackle at birth, that would do weird things to your psyche, and the wounds are sure to be deep.

As long as they're not talking about murder, they deserve to be allowed to vent, even if they say dumb shit.

I really don't want to hate anyone. I resisted very fucking hard, for a very long time.. "ok.. ok.. some of them are really fucking bad but it can't possibly be all of them" But, it is just irreconcilable. Even the "totally /ourjew/" ones always wind up being disgusting, subversive pieces of shit in the end.

Put it this way. I don't hate niggers, they are a problem that must be dealt with, they are violent, impulsive and incredibly stupid, but to hate them for this is to hate a strange dog for biting you.. It's just an animal doing what animals do. With the niggers, it is our fault for tolerating them at these levels and, moreso, the kikes fault for selling them to us, both literally and figuratively.

The violence of the niggers isn't a grand premeditated scheme on their part, but the kikes know damned well what they are doing.

I hate them on a cellular level.

No. Anybody who does is an autistic shut-in who blames a highly successful group for their failures.

FALSE. THAT IS THE BEST REALITY OF THIS PLANET.

>

They are the reason I fled NY. Impossible to live with. Hate? I hated them when I lived there. Now I just try to avoid at all costs.

>Do you hate Jewish people on a personal level?
No, they're successful because they're nerdy and tribalistic, but they pay a price in being socially awkward and having others telling them what to do, respectively. I don't like how they care more about Israel than the US or keep a "Plan B" exit plan, but I also don't think they're conspiring with Reptilians for overthrowing the Aryan race blah blah blah...

Jews are brought up to knowingly or unknowingly fuck up their host nation until they fuck off back to Israel it would be safer to just deport them all.

Walk down memory lane? youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI

If you identify as a Jew first and foremost, then yes, you are the enemy and deserving of many bad things.

If you just happen to be a kike but don't identify as one, don't use your heritage for benefit or to use against anyone else, and don't have any connection to "your tribe", then I honestly DGAF.

Attached: 1518485745005.jpg (767x737, 488K)

I dont have time or any motivation to think of each of them individually, only as a group.

Read Culture of Critique and then come back and ask this question.

Seeing all of the death, pain & misery they have willingly inflicted everywhere they have gone has made Me Wish Death Upon them all, Yes.

Attached: CA9850B8-4E38-4D7F-954D-8BBC75F01BA4.jpg (1280x719, 105K)

I hate niggers that includes jew

JIDF is so goddamn lazy posting the same fucking slide threads all day everyday. Doesn't matter though because nu/pol/ takes the bait everytime.

I love Maid!

Attached: 1521833077313.png (1266x1920, 876K)

>Go read a book
Why not explain the main points if the book is so exceptional

shut the fuck up, leaf

Attached: 1521670414405.jpg (1280x1810, 608K)

no but i hate furrys on a personal level

Kike.

the rich are in control

>the rich are in control
Any many happen to be kikes, funny how that works!

Attached: gettyimages-175143960_copy_-_h_2018.jpg (768x433, 68K)

>no but i hate furrys on a personal level

What a coincidence, I also hate amerimutts on a personal level as well.

You don't disrespect my waifus, leaf

Attached: 1521593825965.png (711x800, 147K)

And what ethnicity are the most rich?

Yes. I live in a very Jewish part of New Jersey. I can't stand the kikes. Fucking disgusting.

Attached: dirty goyim.gif (509x286, 2.87M)

>And many are Jews
>Hating people because they are successful
You are no better than an uppity nigger or a communist

Indians, in America

*shudders*
Long Island Jewish princess: the video
>matter of fact you probably got a Jew for an employer
Every single one. Working for them is pure hell. If they don't outright own businesses themselves, then they insert themselves and their stinky relatives amd protegees into management positions. Still have a kike manager pretending to be an argie, even after moving. There is no escape.

yes

Attached: 1491845261983.jpg (1179x825, 286K)

It's more than personal. I hate them on a spiritual level.

Attached: 1492857539908.png (632x437, 66K)

What a shocker. Amerikikes are all over the thread defending their masters.

Attached: 2E0C6DA0-B48A-4A28-87D6-A88DF55B6CD8.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Attached: 1494696465317.jpg (1648x1256, 320K)

So you don't like to read then?

Amerimutts are basically retarded, what do you expect?

Attached: 1521672241615.jpg (1070x676, 40K)

It's true.

I do. It just seems the book must not be very good or informative if you can't list the main idea(s).

>Street shitters
>The richest
N.. nani?

Or we've gotten to know some and understand them as human beings and a culture.

why does it somehow make more sense to you that a bunch of postmodernist Jewish elites meet in the bathroom of a JCC to decide how to destroy the white race than that different classes have different conflicting self-interests. Not all Jews are ruling class and not all ruling class are Jews. All of the ruling class are rich and all of the rich are ruling class.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>or a communist
yes

I'm not good at explaining things. It would be best to find someone else or just to read the book yourself, unless you are scared it might change your mind.

Attached: 1489959831593.jpg (1608x1600, 507K)

user, the first step is being able to identify a jew. Once you can do that, you'll see right through them EVERY, SINGLE, TIME.
> "Guns are dangerous and kill people. We need to repeal the 2nd amendment" said mr. SCHERER.
>"If life is precious shouldn't we defend it?" said user.
>"What do you know about life being precious. You're a white male." replied mr. SCHERER
>"If life is precious shouldn't we defend it?" repeated user.
> "I'm done talking to you," huffed mr. SCHERER
>"Coward. Your kind are vehement." answered user. "Get out of my hometown and go back to New York."
>"There's no need for you're language. You don't get to decide who lives in this town." cried out mr. SCHERMER.

The tribe knows who's who. So should you so you know they always step in the protect one another.

Hollywood is definitely part of the problem and Israel's #1 export to the US is fraud so a lot of people are actually involved on a personal level. As weird as it sounds people who "just happen to be jewish" for some reason seem to be way worse overall than actual religious orthodox jews, the latter being actually being decent human beings.

That's if we're just talking general trends, but obviously in the end it still comes down to individuals.

>Do you hate Jewish people on a personal level?

No, I've had several Jewish friends.

I hate globalists who are trying to turn the world into a homogenized, unprincipled, consumer culture ruled by a police state. Many of the people behind that movement are Jewish and many of them aren't.

Attached: Jews vs. Israel.jpg (1280x853, 258K)

I'm not. I know that there is no concreate proof of a Jewish conspiracy expect for the fact that they are very successful as a whole. It is identical to when those communist niggers complain about white privilege

How can you be? They haven't really hidden any of it, and really mostly got to where they are by playing by our rules.

As a global minority myself (pure bavarian phenotype), it's actually inspiring to see such a small group attain such consolidated power.

Bah, we were close. Maybe in another couple centuries we'll turn it around again. Good game though. *shakes hand*

Jews actively despise White People across the board & the founding fathers of communism were kikes. I’ll pass, thanks.
Besides your idealogy is literaly wn antithesis to Human Nature.

>Have a Jewish dude as a BFF
>Goes and gets his rabbi license just to marry our other friend to his PS2, who was widowed shortly after the console died

Love the Jewish people!

Dude, you are a Jew.

Okay. Well if you ever feel like hearing the other side of things remember their are books out there that can explain things better than an average Sup Forumslack

Half of this thread is a "You're all just jealous that they're smart and successful" crap.

Gee, I wonder why.

Yea them being Kicked out of literally every Country they’ve inhabited & being Despised by every people they’ve come into contact with is all just a coincidence.

Attached: 1507738201716.png (1000x3000, 2.45M)

Not the last time I checked.

Attached: Happy Merchant The Goyim know.jpg (782x782, 108K)

private property is a modern invention

Attached: quote-what-is-the-secular-basis-of-judaism-practical-need-self-interest-what-is-the-worldly-religion (850x400, 70K)

>Outside group becomes immensely wealthy because banking and merchantry are the only professions they are allowed in
>Is thrown out to appease the masses
Color me suprised

>It’s cause they’re rich
>Not because they hate everyone else
Give it up kike.
Your lies No longer work.

Attached: E0F4466C-FF23-4C96-8ACA-CF6A53E2B9FF.jpg (536x274, 67K)

You might want to learn some history, Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

>Some random person supposedly states something against whites
>Therefore every Jew is against whites

>l.. l look we’re good with money, how could we ever be bad?
Pathetic.
Just give up. Oh wait, you’re a jew, you’ll just double down on your lies more & more until someone Shuts your mouth for you.

>Random person

Attached: 1EBA5D66-D6F9-4C79-9B4B-68B7B07B04C8.jpg (377x304, 91K)

There's many examples of Jews saying just that. Aside from recent BLM niggers and Mugabe, rarely any other race says such Anti-white shit, especially on an organized level.

>I hate a group because they are rich
Great job projecting your failures, Wop. Never going to make it

>Trust this infograph
Got an actual source?

Attached: FB8A2F3E-9625-441E-8F4A-A8222EAB3DE5.jpg (1023x838, 130K)

Attached: 5C111394-975B-40DB-88E8-9CE574BAB188.jpg (594x396, 47K)

Attached: 036257B2-5272-43DB-9248-C2A6971C73F4.jpg (640x348, 76K)

Fpbp

Please give an actual source of a high power Jew saying a statement and not some Stormfront disinformation

>Trust this infograph
Looks like you fell for the Stormfront propaganda

Attached: 7435D3F0-6F8D-4066-BF95-DBF8026EE606.jpg (1000x471, 70K)

i hate the rothchild and the ruling class jews, but not the normal jewish guy

I'd fuck her.

I am racist. I am not Prejudice.

Left needs to learn the difference

>It is identical to when those communist niggers complain about white
As a commie I can tell you I really don't give a flying fuck about race. I hate capitalist pigs, whatever their ethnicity may be.

I'm sure people only kick them out as a prank.

Attached: IMG_7121.jpg (516x496, 53K)

Sup Forums wants a boogeyman to blame all of their perceived inadequacy on. They hate Jews because they hate themselves and the world at large.

And your favourite number, the number of your father, 6.
>It.. it’s all just disinfo!
>Stormfront!
>Y.. you’re just jealous!
See, that last one especially is the biggest indicator you’re a filthy kike.

Attached: D5B4523B-4836-44B8-9DDC-64177469B03B.jpg (300x300, 50K)

Nah man I just hate Zionists, but a close friend and neighbor of mine is a Jew but the notion of anti-Zionism is apparently a hot topic among lower level Jewish families. At least here in Texas that is.

No you don't understand, if some Jews hate whites than all Jews must hate whites. Logical reasoning was made up by Zionists in order to destroy the Aryan race.

Naw dude. Jewish culture is great and has a nice homeliness. At least the working class ones. Fantastic food. the Jews know their shit, just don't expect me to be sympathetic to jew shit in my personal time or daily life. Same thing with the Cubans, Russians, etc. Plus our culture is rapidly turning into a working class society anyways so who cares in thirty years we're gonna be as brown as the Palestinians and as Jewish as the rest of em

I'll let you in on a little secret.
nobody here hates jews or blacks for any genetic or cultural reason... they actually like jewish food and jewish people, and jewish products... all that stuff. they hate jews for their religious insular nature, the collectivist, conspiring, treachery. They are basically like muslims, saying everyone who is not muslim is a scapegoat or a tool for the jewish/muslim/black tribe. They have their own internal legal system, like muslims. They purposefully hurt people to achieve themselves higher birth rates and subsidize other jews. Jews are what they hate, they are just like the Islamic State, their own courts, they only share with themselves, they hurt others for their tribal group. That's the difference between jews and (((jews))) blacks and nigs, etc. They are violent children. They are the chosen race. They fight with their neighbors. They marry in. They practice extreme nepotism, they are racist pigs in many cases. The people here hating jews either are also what they hate, or are LARPing. Gas everyone.

Attached: evergreen.jpg (640x480, 107K)

goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/political/jews/whites.htm

Attached: b (203).jpg (524x279, 62K)