Is there any worse feeling than catching up to a currently-running manga only to realize you're now stuck waiting...

Is there any worse feeling than catching up to a currently-running manga only to realize you're now stuck waiting forever for more chapters to come out?

It sucks. Waiting for Dungeon Meshi and Balzer chapters is suffering.

Catching up to a manga that ended years ago only to realize you're now stuck waiting forever for more chapters to come out.

New Meshi chapter when? I need to learn what Laius' plan is to catch the shapeshifters.

DOODLE CORNER

Catching up to a manga then realizing the scan group dropped it years ago.

Mind the newcomers that are just hooking up to Berserk or HxH. But i think that a worst feeling is to pick a manga, reach the last TL chapter just to realize that no one is translating it anymore/it got axed since ages and no one cares but you.

didn't karakuri circus finally get completed? Man I felt that shit when the scanlations just stopped years ago.

I've felt this feeling many, many times.

>catch up on manga
>find out it's on hiatus
>because the author is sick
What's her name, Sup Forums?

Series you own reaching near climax, drops off the face of the earth, years later mangaka starts new series leaving the old one dead in the water.

Catching up to a long-finished manga only to realize no one is ever going to translate the rest.

People talking about Berserk and HxH update schedules like they're hell always amuses me, since they still get new scanlated chapters more often than the majority of series do.

>People talking about Berserk and HxH update schedules like they're hell always amuses me, since they still get new scanlated chapters more often than the majority of series do.
>they still get new scanlated chapters more often than the majority of series do.
>literally years to one update
Wew

just a few days more, and the next one will get released, assuming it retains the monthly schedule and then emptiness again

>>literally years to one update
Neither of them has ever gone even two years without an update, and most years they get five chapters or more.

you dont get any elf until january dumdum Marcille

Reminder to not harm golems, they're an important part of the ecosystem, out of the 10 that originally inhabited their native level, only 3 remain.

>the banana has four segments
What the fucking SHIT DROPPED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKGMF DM

Not two years but HxH got more than one year on hiatus.

goddamnit

>no one is translating it anymore
Or no one’s scanlating anymore, so not even knowing moon helps
Fucking hell, the worst feeling

Whats even worse is that the last update was from >386d ago.

2013 was a hard year for berserk fans

Getting the first two chapters of a new manga from your favorite mangaka which then vanishes off the face of the western world.

Probably Earthquake'd or Tsunami'd. Plague?

>Catching up to a manga that ended years ago
/thread

Being introduced to a new Manga by the most amazing person in the world and enjoying talking about it with that person every time there is a new chapter, but now that person doesn't exist anymore and the new chapters don't feel as enjoyable for some reason, but you keep reading anyway hoping it won't always be like this.

Catching a running manga only to realize it is on hiatus from that chapter on. Looking on you vagabond

Current dungeon master clearly needs to be fired. Somehow muh dragon was ressed in a matter of half a day. But nobody gives a shit about golems.

>Current dungeon master clearly
he's fucking gay

No.

>tfw you are Miura fan

Honestly I've given up on meshi and a few others just because of how infrequently they're updated. As interesting as they are I just can't keep invested in something that I can only spend 15 minutes on once every month.

>world trigger
hold me lads

Oh yes, author kicking the bucket

oh try to read CLAMP works

Just read manga by volumes as most Japanese do, anyway, you faggot.

Yeah, this. Waiting for an update every 2 months or longer is a pain, but if you know there's going to be more chapters that some point that's at least something. People such as highschool of the dead fans literally have to hope another author will pick it up or else they'll get nothing.

Author arrested for CP

we all know that this happened but social network screenshots aren't a good source for statement like this

I hate this feeling so much.

Good reason to learn Japanese

Finding out they're behind raws and have been inactive for 300+ days

better pick up a weekly so u have something to stave off for the monthly ones

Oh yes.

Realizing the series has been on hiatus for years, or the translations stopped 5 years ago.

Teppu was one. Author returned and then ended it early because he was worried about dying.

Currently World Trigger. It has gone over a year now on hiatus. The author claimed to be alive during the summer and DID release a volume, but that's it.

>waiting forever