Reminder America needs a traditional catholic monarchy

Reminder America needs a traditional catholic monarchy.

Attached: 34ty3hy34hy3.jpg (543x768, 144K)

Catholic? Nah.

I bet you're one of those fucking Aztlan beaners.

WASP is the American way.

Attached: 1520959100258.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

WASPs must begin an iconoclastic puritan movement aimed at burning down the graven images of modernity and its worship of the physical.

*Orthodoxy

>inb4 blyatistani

then enjoy your current system, its either this or traditional Catholic system, theres no in between, it will either slowly degenerate into chaos without god.

yeah,as if their will be another geyer

>it's either this or catholic system
>implying these aren't one and the same at this point, what with the state of the catholic church
is right

Vatican city needs to be cleaned out, and replaced with real radical Catholics.

Reminder: the catholic church was infiltrated by luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choi

>throughout the 1100s-2000
Kind of interesting how this started immediately following the schism, eh?

What does one have to do to enter the Orthodox Church?

yes because catholicism worked out so well for post rome europe.

Reminder that you have to be fucking retarded to believe in god or monarchy.

It did, thats why Europe prospered so well, and conquered heretics and pagans.

I guess I don't know because I haven't actually done it yet. Parents are hardline catholics and I'll have to move out of the basement first because they'll kick me out on the sidewalk

reminder only an uneducated moron believes this, go study some trad catholic teachings. btw nice meme flag

lmao sorry but that's hilarious

There were catholic wasps, many in Maryland which was a catholic state.
Wasp was a cultural thing, it was really white Anglo Saxon Protestant because it came from England and they were a Protestant nation.
Protestantism is why America has fallen to such degenerate levels.

Catholic? lolno. I'm a polish catholic but you're delusional if the culture and history of America overall is catholic.

Anyone talking about eastern orthodoxy who's not eastern european is fucking LARPing.

Now I want an animated Childrens Bible with Anime Mary and Anime Baby Jesus.

I dont see why people can't have whatever faith but destroy the tax exempt pedophilic orders that claim to be the leaderships.

B-But I'm genuinely interested and I'm of Western European background

But America is mostly Protestant you smooth brain

>thatsthepoint.jpg

>Maryland

That state isn't even white, it's half shitskin

Then you'd be LARPing. Nothing sadder that the Anglo guy rejecting the culture and religion of his ancestors to LARP in some russian or greek orthodox church somewhere. It's not your culture, not your denomination, not your people.

Litetally Semiramis and Tammuz.

Live in Maryland currently can confirm

Then what the fuck is? Lutheran Church? I'll be damned if I set foot in another Episcopalian church again

Moved from Maryland, can confirm as well

Religion doesn’t and will never play the part it used too. Never mind the fact that we don’t need pedo church that will import more nigs and spics because they too are catholic.
I like the monarchy, not the catholic part

Will be leaving Maryland soon

Reminder that according to Cannon Law, promulgated 'ad aeternum', 'simplex pollutio' is a more serious sin than 'strupum' (rape), as pollutio is a sin against nature and religion, whereas rape, while very bad and serious, is not. Logically, it makes sense.

So next time you think about masturbating, consider a less serious but nonetheless also mortal, offense.

You're welcome

Attached: lefebvre reaction.jpg (1224x1600, 927K)

You are what you are. I'd be LARPing if I pretended to be baptist rather than catholic, and you'd be larping if you were anything else than what you are.

all true americans must rejoin the holy Catholic church under the guidance of His Holiness

Attached: 4a6.png (1040x826, 999K)

Only in Baltimore

>rejecting your ancestors' religion is LARPing
>polish catholic

Puritians fucking caused all this shit. They exist today as SJWs.

yes, and?

Trust me, you'll love it, nothing is as bad as Maryland
So then what? My parents were brought up Presbyterian and Catholic and let us choose but I have no clue what to choose except Jesus

>From the makers of "what version of occultism is anti-white?"

Okay, then you have two choices to pick from.

Pic 10/10

Stop LARPing as a Roman then, faggot

Okay, only two? Seems a bit limited

>catholic wasps
>Catholic White Anglo-Saxon Protestants
This is your brain on Catholicism.

Jehovah fitness

The term your looking for is Anglo-Catholics

Country was literally founded by protestants for protestants so that they didn't have to suck the pope's dick.
Fuck off romanist scum.

Maryland here. Eastern shore is where it's at. Mostly white. Ignore Baltimore if you want sanity.

user you’ve not been to Maryland recently have you

Well it was good for an awakening. We don’t have nigs back home so I never hated them. I sure do now

Now I know that Nick immediately posts on Sup Forums as soon as his show is done

But Maryland revolves around Baltimore. If you’ve, and I shudder at the thought, been to the city recently it looks like a scene from West Africa.

>trip fours
Where do I sign up?
No, actually, Montgomery county has more sway in the House then Baltimore city

Attached: lord-show-me-the-whey-get-those-gains-bro-jesus.jpg (735x715, 157K)

Poles are catholic, you dumb dumb. I'd be LARPing if I adopted baptism or greek orthodoxy.

Not for long. Which is why I’m leaving. More nigs cole here. More mudslimes, more spics. Maryland is looking like a toilet mid flush

Eastern shore is not mostly white. It's like 25% black IIRC, but below the canal is still god's country.

delmarva secession NOW

Secede, take that shitty land and it's shitty occupants, along with the feral nigs of Salisbury with you

Just because all Poles are LARPing doesn't make your argument less stupid

With no Mexicans of course.

This is just reductio ad absurdum. Try again.

>speaking Latin
Fucking LARPers man

>25% black

So the majority is white then?

Reminder: authoritarianism doesn't work

Do any of you guys jerk off to certain people in the bible. I really like mark.

Look up kingdom hall on Google maps and go to the closest one to you.
One of the best kept secrets.

We need rules of nature

You wouldn't know it when you go in to town, out in the farmlands it maybe white
All I know is everything in Delmarva is infested with groids, from Newtown down to Salisbury
Best kept secret my ass, my aunt's one and I get them at my door trying to tell me their "secret", I thought you literally meant Jehova's Fitness cause that sounds fucking awesome

Most have gyms now.

>Catholic
>not superior chad Orthodoxy

Attached: 1516480024102.png (640x640, 205K)

Fuck that, a church that's centered around prayer and worship while working out the body sounds like something the man himself would have thought was a good idea, not just a hall or church or whatever having a "workout room" with shitty used equipment from 30 years ago
Ok I'm more used to Catholicism so explain how Orthodoxy is superior, not trolling btw

European Christianity took us from living in the ashes of the Roman Empire to walking on the Sea of Tranquiloty.

Reminder: organizing civilization around formalized hierarchical structures with clearly defined identities and duties is the only thing that works in the long run.

the legalism if you papists. my goodness.

Attached: 1515714469726.jpg (352x360, 98K)

>phyletisn
Hell is forever
National churches are the truth, living your lifetime and your children’s lifetimes steeped in Orthodoxy may lead to the regeneration of western nations converting and becoming independant. All western Christians who actually care about truth and aren’t retarded larpers should seek refuge in Orthodox churches, many converts are there, and will teach the faith in the context of their national identities as well. You don’t have to attend a church established by diaspora, but you would be just as welcome there as anywhere.
Thinking it’s and ethnic clubhouse is heretical and legitimately Larpy. Yeah dude I totally can’t read and learn anglo saxon Christian history and prose because I’m an orphan in a Serb national church? Stop kidding yourself
Truth is truth, come home fellow Christian borthers and sisters.

Attached: 18DEE8A1-789C-4357-9B71-0C1004B72CD4.jpg (852x650, 157K)

And it's still LARPing to reject the denominations of your fathers and grandfathers and join a Ukrainian orthodox church.

I'd honestly prefer a system based on genetically verified blood quotient rather than religious requirement. Something like >95% European genes with the other 5% permitting things like distant American Indian heritage (from when the only tribal natives left weren't alcoholic degenerates). Legitimacy from both the land (native blood) and the social contract (European blood).

Attached: 1517897457314.png (688x720, 349K)

My fathers and grandfathers were wrong about Christ’s truth.
Orthodoxy is the faith, and it exists as national churches to maintain the uniqueness between people and foster good relationships within the nation’s people. You go to a Greek church to hear the liturgy in koine greek as Christ sometimes spoke, learn great wisdom and truth, and you remain your ethnic self as a unique person
Just because a Russian, Greek or Serb has maintained the ancient rituals, philosophy and worldview that we in the west have lost, it doesn’t make them immeditately wrong as they are not like us. Why would you even care about what a Nazarene carpenter even had to say? You speak like a pagan but declare yourself to follow Christ. Truth is truth, research the schism in 1054, there are a few chapters of ‘Two Paths: Papal Monarchy - Collegial Tradition’ available online. I highly recommend reading that small amount of the book if you’d like to know the nature and reality of the split, and why the papacy as a supreme body is heretical.

larping

Well, its the law, i was not joking

Attached: fapping is worse than rape.png (607x810, 1.1M)

If we pick a pagan religion why not mormonism? Mormon religious is entirely American in its theology. Catholicism puts loyalty into a foreign leader, the Pope.

Attached: 29136112_10208642345895078_440222289435295744_n.jpg (921x958, 81K)

Stop. You evidently care nothing for God then. Even if you really are legit in this line of thinking about the erasing of western Christian identity, western rites exist in the Orthodox Church m8y. I know you just want to shit fling, but spend and hour to read thosr few chapters of that book. It’s by Michael Whelton.

>catholic
but it's an orthodox "icon"
>ΜP OY
mother of god
>IC XC
jesus christ

not sure about the rest but strongly suppose that
>OPM
archangel michael
>ORГ
archangel gabriel

Yes, and it's a retarded Draconian rule when the church was trying to push for bigger populations for bigger tithes and more cash
The church has many laws that make no sense in the modern era

This.

Attached: bialik-datalab-vatican-31.png (575x468, 26K)

I'm not shitflinging. We just fundamentally disagree. You rejecting the faith of your forefathers and switching to something as alien as eastern orthodoxy is, in my eyes, like the wistful teeniebopper who converts to buddhism or hinduism.

I have no problem with orthodoxy. But those are the churches of greeks, russians, serbs, etc. If you're an anglo living in australia converting the orthodoxy, what the fuck are you doing?

Orthodoxoly the modern or ancient era must adapt according to the Church, and not otherwise, or we fall into Protestantism and/or corruption.

What more details similar to the one i presented would you like to know?

>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than slavs and greeks

Papists, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

Reminder Roman Catholicism is the most anti-white religion on earth.

>otherwise we fall into Protestantism or corruption
As if it hasn't already? Francis is not the real pope, look at the what he's done to the church! The church is in crisis right now

LOL America is more German these days and soon to be a Mexican majority. Anglos aren't America.

t. czech

>Hell is forever
Nothing in orthodox doctrine states this, actually

Actually not true. It's just that most anglos are split between identifying as "english" and just plain old "american". I'm not even anglo myself; I'm polish.

Germans certainly make up a large portion of the country, but they're not the biggest demographic of white people.

Pic related. Typical Roman Catholic lifestyle

Attached: juramento.jpg (960x640, 115K)

Indeed it has, i haven't said the opposite. The vatican council was pretty much protestantism, and this crypto pope is taking all this way too far even retards notice he's being a 'bit' 'liberal'.....

Come home Catholic man. Your papist paradise awaits you

Attached: 2016-rio-paralympic-games-views-390x285.jpg (390x285, 86K)

I agree