Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Attached: 4324324234.png (960x920, 160K)

I like women that don’t talk

Makeup is false advertising and that's a problem. Anyone who disagrees with that is a lying cunt

I like women that shut the fuck up and actually do all the work they claim to be able to do.

I never understood why feminists use so god damn much makeup. Almost every single one has it caked on like a clown. If they want to make the point the women are just like men and shouldn’t be objectified, why doll themselves up a secretary from the ‘50s?

I like fire.

Attached: 41BA9BFC-686F-4E78-857A-F635A872EE31.gif (480x360, 1.76M)

I don't understand this meme that make up is bad. No not only feminists use it, that's a dumbass opinion. It's basically just like complaining about tattoos. You look like fucking virgins.

because beneath all that make up they are as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside

Feminism and make-up are both convenient ways to conceal their failures as women and as people.

>I like
>I think that ..... should

Woman reading comprehension everybody.

You should be put in a gas chamber for using virgin as an insult.

Found the roastie.

Then women need to stop demanding that the public pay for their personal problems... Demanding public funds means everyone does get an opinion.

OP's bait swatted.

I like women who aren't such whores that they need to kill their babies and justify it in order to get any satisfaction in life.

Attached: asian jerry.png (290x305, 92K)

I like women who can be slut and nun at the same time

>women acting like makeup isn't a literal cheat in the dating market

Makeup can give awesome results if done properly, problem is that average modern thot overuses it to the point where people may mistake her for Norwegian black metal band frontman.

nice screenshot retard

But dear, tattoos are a perfectly legitimate thing to complain about. They’re trashy as hell and a waste of beautiful skin.

damn did you find this post on a fax machine?

>u like women no paint
>me like men
>me smash baby head
really hitting the apex of human thought these days. this is what a lowest common denominator, leisure-class society becomes obsessed with. like the apes we are.

She will live in a house full of nonfunctionig toilets and crooked pictures on the wall

im looking for a gf, are there any gfs in here?

Attached: 1521983333462.jpg (635x473, 38K)

>I like beta little soyboys with no conviction who shut up and do what they're told

I bet you she actually doesn't.

Is that a fucking photocopy of a printed tweet?

I don't want to see a muddcake, I want to see a womans face - that's what I find attractive.
So many women look much nicer without makeup (to me) but they're too stupid and insecure to realize it.

Women are equal and they deserve respect

Attached: 604full-jon-lajoie.jpg (604x402, 59K)

enjoy those clogged pores

She likes being fake and people don't her out on her bullshit. Why are women so unable to face reality?

Because facing reality is maladaptive for women. They have to be delusional to survive and pass on their genes.