2nd Amendment

Hello Americans. Should any restiction be place on the right to keep and bear arms? What if your Antifa neighbor wants one of these?

Attached: 20_mm_wz_38_model_A_FK-A.jpg (712x410, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eV8N0bUzA0
politifact.com/florida/article/2018/mar/26/looking-facts-behind-rep-steve-king-facebook-post-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No problem, as long as I can have one too.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if old AA guns were legal with some paperwork

>resticts guns
>antifags get given those by the very same govt that outlawed guns

Just going to leave this here...

youtube.com/watch?v=2eV8N0bUzA0

Then I'll buy two of these and put them on turrets

Attached: GAU 8 Avenger.jpg (600x349, 31K)

communists want your guns america..
If the FBI can’t even raise their kids, how can anyone trust them with super important secrets to supposedly help the country?

>King team said in response to the criticism. "It's merely pointing out the irony of someone wearing a communist flag while calling for gun control. But sure, assume something that's not there."

>The Castro regime began the process of confiscating guns from citizens in 1959, said Sebastian A. Arcos, the associate director of the Cuban Research Institute at Florida International University.

>In a famous Jan. 8, 1959, speech, Fidel Castro said: "What do you want guns for?... To fight the revolutionary government that has the support of all the people?"
To this day, Cuba does not allow average citizens to have firearms, Arcos said.

politifact.com/florida/article/2018/mar/26/looking-facts-behind-rep-steve-king-facebook-post-/

Attached: 33333.png (768x770, 1.03M)

They are.

I'd buy one as well and aim it at his house with a torn cum covered soviet/Antifag flag hanging off the side.

Antifa fags aren't suppose to be violently attacking people without guns either, but I don't see the government stepping in too often to halt that. Why would anyone assume that the government would enforce gun laws against them?

Flatten his house with a preemptive McNuke(TM).

Attached: 1515452371222.jpg (278x320, 23K)

The 2nd amendment must be repealed so we can have egalitarianism by force!

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Your neighbor would not be Antifa if there was zero gun control, too risky to act like a faggot in public. An armed society is a polite society.

>atten his house with a preemp
Yes. McNuke(TM) is the only way. Ancap's will beat the Antifa.

Attached: 1515869399630.gif (306x132, 1.36M)

>restrictions
Don’t let fellons or mentality ill people have them
>antifa gets guns
Liberals don’t know anything about guns the same as blacks. So the same way blacks are no threat to white communities with guns the same would be true with soybois and there fully semiautomatic bazookas.

Attached: DFCAB4D7-02F1-4E43-B157-B59528BB1A87.jpg (484x839, 42K)

needed one of those in Charlottesville last year

I personally believe "Arms" or "Armament" should be interpreted as weapons that you can carry on your person.

if the faggot has the money and can pass the background check and get the tax stamp then i'm okay with it.

they are

Why would I worry? The average antifa faggot only has whatever is left of his latest Soros paycheck.

tax stamp is unconstitutional senpai, but yeah, if faggot can afford a nuke, faggot can have a nuke. background checks are already compromise enough.

Your beliefs don't matter.

>> should anyvrestrictions be placed

Lol we are on the verge of civil war. There are no fucking laws. We do not need a piece if paper, a law, a 2nd amendment, a bill of rights. Laws are respected by people who are respected by those who passed those laws. When the repext for citizens is gone so is the respect for the law.

You brainwashed faggot you literally believe that a (((law))) physically restricts you from taking your future and destiny into your own hands.

YOU are already dead.

Well that is what happened in Spain and Chile.

Then he can get one. Rights are rights for everyone, they’re fucking rights. They’re not a gift from the government, we don’t play “mother may I” with the state, that’s not how it works. Even if the second were repealed I still say this theoretical neighbor could have a Browning MG because rights are intrinsic, not a gift from the government.

Pic related is already illegal kangaroo fucker.

Look at was Russian did to the Syrians. Killed women and children with Gas barrels, bombs, and napalm. Putan and his butt boys prove a gun is no match for a tank, artillery and air power

So where can these be fired? Only private property? Can they be transported as is, or only disassembled. Can you assembe one on your front yard in the suburbs?

But can you? Without upsetting the authorities?

If you're incredibly wealthy and have acres of private land I don't see why not

So no restrictions, right?

You are being very presumptuous. Sorry about the missed get.