Finding out how many US citizens there are is bad for democrats

>Finding out how many US citizens there are is bad for democrats
Really jogs the noggin

Attached: BD028157-9095-466D-9E0C-B0591EE514C6.jpg (1242x1553, 1.06M)

so they're finally admitting that they routinely commit fraud by using illegals?

>losing all your money to keep homeless mexicans off the street because according to the census, there are zero illegal immigrants in your state

really activates the almonds

no, they don't admit anything. they just point the finger at trump and say racist

It's not fraud, they are Americans too. You're no more or less an American because you were born somewhere, and a peice of paper isn't needed to need to have rights. Stop being racist.

Attached: fecesfaggot.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

actual MN map for 2016

Attached: e8a4e6b3-b023-47fd-b886-8c5dae4e0401..png (300x344, 37K)

wrong

No? Then how about, I'm more American because I speak fucking English, I believe in the guidelines the founding fathers laid out for us, and I would prefer to never leave my home country because it is already great, unlike these fucking traitors abandoning their own countries instead of fixing them.

lol how stupid are you? people are just going to lie on the census.

So much economic policy is based upon the census its actually really important. WE CANT HAVE PEOPLE LYING ON THE CENSUS. bad things will happen.

Trump won even with millions of illegals voting. Really makes me think

God I love that Trump is an actual fighter. Not some limp dick like Bush or other Republican establishments that let democrats use them as punching bags. The dems cannot stand that Trump is willing to play as dirty as them and do what it takes to win.

This is gay

Correct me if I'm wrong but I saw something about it being illegal to lie about citizenship to a U.S. official, so if some beaner says "eyyy mi amigo I am burger si believe me" they can get their ass deported for committing a federal felony.

I've seen some kikey things spouted on Sup Forums. Barring claiming Hitler was an American, this is one of the kikeiest things I've seen.

Attached: 1520703976162.webm (660x720, 851K)

It takes one to know one

Nordcucks gonna cuck for. Dems.

Illegals will be cautious about filling out detailed information about themselves especially when it asks them if they're a citizen. What if the census figure is actually a INS agent in disguise etc? It helps also that the Trump team are refusing to let non citizens (ie, other illegals/Spanish speaking people) work for the census. So it'll just be some bored white or black person who doesn't give a shit explaining why illegals should help bolster democrat representation numbers.

It's bad for democrats because that means they don't get enough federal funding to fully fund their welfare programs for both citizens and illegals. This will cause citizen democrats and illegal aliens to fight over resources.

agreed wholeheartedly and looking forward to casting my vote in 2020

Was listening to the radio earlier today and the people on there were saying that excluding non-citizens from the census could mean there's not enough money allotted to the state to support everything. The obvious solution to this is to deport the non-citizens so they don't take up space that could be used by an actual citizen.

Though not all non-citizens are here illegally so I guess that could cause issues if you're a long term person here for work. I honestly don't know how that works though, like would they even get a census form?

You're welcome to try but by then we will have encrypted elections and no Russian will be able to interfere. You may have won the last round but you left cheetos dust on the keyboard and we saw everything you did because of this.

all that in the north east near superior and Duluth will be red in 2020 after some mines open up

like that bullshit islam is a religion of peace. he knew he was lying. we knew he was lying. ffs, such bullshit.

Illegal immigrants also contribute to the population upon which congressional districts are based. California alone has 6 extra electoral votes and representatives due to illegals being counted as people.

it's almost like the US shouldn't be the world's charity and orphanage

The US isn't the only place with long term legal foreign workers. I agree with you, but I'm just saying that people who do legitimately work here that aren't citizens (and work with actual businesses and aren't illegal Mexican slave labor) could potentially be impacted by this. That isn't really what anyone cares about though. They're worried about not having enough resources for citizens because illegals are clogging up the system while not being counted in the census. Which is a retarded thing to worry about and would be fixed by not importing illegals by the dozens/hundreds.

a resident alien who's done everything legally and above board is already counted by the department of labor via the work permit process

That’s like me coming to your house and saying “Hey man you welcome people of all nations and creeds. I’m going to move my whole family in and use all of your resources and facilities without paying a dime. Then I’m going to vote against you and oust you until your house is now my house. Btw you’re racist if you disagree or try to verify my status as a member of your household/family. “
Fucking faggotry at a maximum. This change couldn’t kick in fast enough.

Our elected representatives should only represent the interests of voting-eligible citizens. This is such an easy, common-sense question to include and it says a lot about the integrity of the Democratic party that including it terrifies them so much.

No humans are illegal

Attached: shesright.jpg (775x753, 144K)

Thank you user, me and all my European Republican brothers will go and finally get to vote in the US.

I am so happy to hear. We always wanted a say in the American elections.

>unless they illegally try to live in a country in which they have no citizenship.
Got your back user

noice b8 m8

Because electoral votes.

Shlomo, tell that to all the Africans that Is-ra-hell is trying to deport...

checked

Attached: 1517285618859.jpg (900x889, 541K)

Those Iron Range snowniggers.

Now that 2016 passed and they saw the rest of the Rust Belt go for Daddy, they will fall in line. Being a Midwestern white Republican is cool now.

Attached: 1521575657670.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>You're no more or less an American because you were born somewhere, and a peice of paper isn't needed to need to have rights.
This has got to be a troll. No one is this stupid.

>>Finding out how many US citizens there are is bad for democrats

And all illegals will be coached by the Democrats to check "American" using that "you live here so you're real Americans" bullshit.

If you think the left will risk the funds and electoral votes they get thanks to their inflated populations you are sadly mistaken.

I doubt there'll be any punishment attached to lying on the census.

Attached: 1510885288866.jpg (1024x789, 179K)

Buh bye spics

OP is a map of Congressional districts.

chessmaster is an amazing game

If you don't believe in the 2nd Amendment, you're not American.

>I'm equal to a spic that came here illegally, when my family has been here for over 300 years.

kys, spic.

>Here's why X is X
Jesus fuck enough already!

Attached: 1521085696632.gif (167x170, 1.32M)

>You don't need to be a citizen to be a citizen

Dem votes BTFO!!!

Attached: 1521437114269.jpg (468x546, 131K)