Battle Angel Alita

I like how we've gone from this...

To this...

To THIS!

>Sup Forums now remembers Alita

It was such a good series when it was the cyborg city in the shadow of the floaty town, then it went into the deserts and was just mad max for a while, then it went to the floaty town and it was a generic dystopian utopia.
In the end Battle angle Alita is just me missing cyborg town and the robot rollerderby. Where do you go Alita, when she doesn't surf?

It wasn't very good

I should have stay ended the first time it ended so people could remember it as a pretty good manga.

I can't wait for Sup Forums to slowly turn on Alita the closer the premiere date comes

Like clockwork.

I think the movie looks pretty good from the trailer at least. Christopher Waltz is fantastic and I like Roger Rodriguez.

Well there's an event that is bringing it back to our minds, whether we want it or not.

I barely remember it anymore, might re-read it if I ever feel like watching the movie but I probably wont.

I'm enjoying Gunnm on Mars - Birth of Evil edition.

Why this warm me up?
True, it was an enjoyable manga.
I doubt it but I would like it.
I should read this. There's still more Alita.

How did they turn this

to this?

リ-イーイーイーイーイーイーイー

Well Chocho is thw moat popular Bortuo charcter so maybe they thought theyd try it out.

Is that CG?

No

because the manga is not diverse enough

20 fucking years
20 goddamn fucking years I've waited for this fucking movie, and I'll be damned if this bullshit with her eyes will stop me from seeing it and enjoying it. Fuck anyone who disagrees.
>inb4 HURR DURR YOU HAVE NO TASTE
No shit, you little piss stain. If I had taste, I wouldn't be browsing this shitty site everyday.
FUCKING
GODDAMN
YEARS
of waiting for this movie to be made

The only thing that would make me more hyped is if that Metroid movie that was supposed to be made by Ang Lee or whatever back in 2003 or whenever the fuck gets announced. I mean, what the fuck, Ang Lee? Metroid? How the fuck would THAT go?

I hope Cameron gets the Burton treatment

Stopped reading somewhere after vampire lady backstory. Surprised I got that far. Rollerderby was hypest arc for me.

What do you mean?

I wouldn't see it if I were you, it'll completely ruin the franchise for you.
I love GiTS, but I'd rather kill myself than to go and see it.

What if you were going to see some other movie and they started showing gits instead by mistake? Would you just gtfo?

yes. I'd also ask for my money back.

>Christopher Waltz

I'm sold

How the fuck good thing like this happen

This. After seeing The Zero Theorem he became one of my favourite actors.

>mfw they'll turn the obese motorball technician midget into leslie jones

>the franchise