I've been posting on Sup Forums for a little less then a decade...

I've been posting on Sup Forums for a little less then a decade. I just wanted to say how much you've influenced my life and how grateful I am to you all. You've made me want to be a better person.

I come to you on the eve of the birth of my first child, I am both immensely happy and scared. I know that this new wave of collectivism, these post modern Marxists threaten the social fabric that's made this nation a pillar of freedom.

As a veteran of 8 years the 2nd amendment is the hard line for me(I swore an oath to the constitution), despite my soon to be born child if police, the national guard or the UN come door to door to confiscate guns from the public I will meet them in the street. I will do my best, alone to wage insurgency and war against communist tyrants.

But for my yet born son, I half way feel that I should let him be indoctrinated by society as it is his best chance to survive this progressive narrative. My wife is only half red pilled.

Should I try to red pill my son, or just let him take his own path?

Attached: a2a57a30-f809-4d36-af4b-695c9fc42eab_1000.jpg (1000x1440, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First do a genetic test to make sure your whore wife is not pregnant with Tyron's genes. then talk about red pill, you retard.

Congratulations user
my advice is to guide but not decide
let children develop into themselves having learned from their parents

She is pure brother, the white child is mine.

>She is pure brother, the white child is mine.

Then do a genetic test, retard.

you have to do it subtly and over time, be consistent and play the long game. steer him in the right direction so he doesnt become a gay communist. also really learn about his schools
t. new dad in same boat

red pill him on the entire history of the 20th century

Ignore the kike shill.

wat gun is dat :D

you are such a fucking dumb pussy it isnt even funny

I will teach him hunting, fishing, self reliance, individual responsibility, functions of government and the power of his blood line the best I can.
Nothing can sway me from this righteous cause brother. It will take more then a jew to destroy this monolith of Aryan heritage down.
I shall, he must be have a learned history of his people and of those who wish to subvert it.

Kys

You seem to have the right idea, I belive that most kids end up as their parents for good or bad.

Good luck bro, and congratulations.

Check out John Burke on y/t. He's a vet and what he has to say is worth listening to, look where I live and all my friends have raised their kids with a forgotten word instilled onto them, Integrity.

don't let the doctor jews circumcise him

>if police, the national guard or the UN come door to door to confiscate guns from the public

why would the UN come to your door?

also it is an "amendment" to the constitution... as its name implies the constitution can be changed/amended.. that include getting rid of other amendments. If you're claiming to swear an oath to the constitution and it were to be legally changed to remove the right to bear arms then surely you've got no grounds to shoot anyone and should stick to your oath... unless of course you're actually a bit flexible about that and only consider it applicable to the bits you actually like etc..

Have you decided on a theme for the Bris yet my fellow chosenite? If you're in the brooklyn area I know an excellent Mohel

Attached: 1521543787480.jpg (699x681, 162K)

>why would the UN come to your door?

Detroit

Thank you, perhaps it's all fathers but I have a feeling that he is destine for great things. He must first learn a simple life, farming and tilling the soil. In time I will teach him to be a lion amongst men.

Never, he will enter and leave this world whole.

I will, thank you.

Ohhhh I'm sorry, but I see in your medical record you had a minor depressive episode as a kid. Under our new commun sense gun laws, you are no longer applicable for ownership of such a devastating war machine. Hand it over or we will have to put you under arrest

Attached: image.jpg (1002x1002, 141K)

>I swore an oath to the constitution
Daily reminder that Liberia has the same constitution as the U.S.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x721, 190K)

As a reasonable citizen I agree that some regulation is necessary. i trust in my gut to know when the line is crossed. I own a house outright, no debt. There is 36 deputies in my county, they are good men. If they so choose to side with the power of the state and try to take our guns my gun club of 129 members will surely give them hell and make them pay for it.

Send your waves to crash upon me, I will die a free man. Give me liberty of death!

Free men, white men defend this land. Know the difference.

Show him both sides and let him decide

Although even straight truth might be biased, since your kid will see you standing calmly on the right, and the left running around naked and screaming

>the national guard or the UN come door to door to confiscate guns from the public I will meet them in the street. I will do my best, alone to wage insurgency and war against communist tyrants.

Bullshit, liar. Here is the American national guard and police disarming American citizens.
youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI

And there's lots more footage of it if you search around.
Where's your war? Nowhere. Where's your insurgency? Nowhere. You're not out in the street, your sitting in a chair.
I've given you proof, absolute proof. That you would have found for yourself if you actually cared about this, but you don't, it's just a pretense for you to feel like a big man.
Well big man, get to it. Lets see your war, lets see your insurgency, lets see you in the streets, as you say.
We won't, you're full of shit. I fucking dare you to prove me wrong (you never ever will, lying larping pussy).

>he fell for the meme

Oh, user... You poor soul.

Look, the first ten amendments to the constitution are called the bill of rights. These amendments don't grant rights or anything like that to the population. They instead place restrictions on the federal government which specifically state the federal government cannot violate any of these rights. These rights were deduced from the Scottish Enlightenment, Magna Carta, and the history of English common law. Americas founding fathers read these and many more documents, treatises, and philosophic works. The works they studied spanned from Ancient Greece to what was then the modern day. From these they deduced that the ten rights listed in the bill of rights are inherent, God given, divine, necessary and natural conditions for humanity. That these rights constitute our natural state and most align with it. They sought to protect it from not only the federal government, but made it virtually impossible to change for the unthinking mob of the country in case any tyrant would rise to power and attempt to usurp these rights.

Violating any of these rights is treason, a treason committed by the federal government that violates the social contract. The founding fathers took a vital step in preserving these rights. Enshrined in the bill of rights is the second amendment, which limits the federal government from regulating weapons necassary for military service. It leaves the recourse that if the government ever did violate the social contract then the citizens of this country would have the necessary means to depose them from power.

Now you understand American history better and the state of mind our founding fathers were working from. They fought a bloody revolution for freedom from the most powerful Empire the world has ever seen. They were distrustful of standing armies and the state. They rigorously studied the greatest philosophic works of human history. What they produced was an accumulation of all the world's philosophic knowledge to that point.

You're wrong. With a great amount of sadness I will stand against. Katrina would not qualify for what I am talking about. If a national repeal of the second amendment goes into effect and my county/state decides to confiscate guns. I WILL do my best to stop the people confiscating the guns, trampling the constitution.

There is no future after that anyway.

Teach him the ways of Christ, which should suffice if you do it properly.

Good man, thanks for protecting the constitution and the American Way. I’ll see you out there if it ever happens, but things are looking pretty swell right now. Hell, you might not have to worry about indoctrination at all if things keep going in the direction that they are.

>anti-collectivism
> prob a lolsperg
fuck off boomer

If I can find a non satanic church I will

I dream one day that some midwest states (or parts of it) become a beacon to like minded travelers. Even the police are red pilled, the collective will be hard pressed to take this land. If they try, they will pay in blood.

This wood and soil will not fall, not in my life anyway.

nah, just not a nazbol fag

Train them to remove Juden

You need only the Word of God. KJV

>the national guard or the UN come door to door to confiscate guns from the public I will meet them in the street.
Stupid. Set up a killbox hallway entrance.

>You won't be alone brother
>Fully red pill wife
>Son must be red pilled or he will not survive

Your right about creating a funnel for best effect. Also lying prone makes you harder to hit. Aiming for hips when they are armored is good too.

In my opinion though the best strategy is to set traps for a force such as this using napalm and or explosives.

You will not be alone OP.

Us and our logic vs emotional brainwashed faggots with limp wrists.

Attached: HYfu8Q_gOtiUETLtaXfkJuHbvaPrS2_AAWqcHPxvfzA.jpg (768x768, 123K)

We have a network and plan place, with informants on the inside of local power. The city council, police chief/family and mayor would be gone in 24 hours of any repeal of the 2nd.

We have camps in the mountains, businesses and safe houses for refuge should state police from the capital dare tread on our land.

Trust me, at least in my area. The police are vastly out numbered and mostly on our side. For now.

Fully red pilling the wife. I like that she still functions in society. She's my back up.

Attached: wwyd_time_machinehitler.jpg (640x583, 52K)

>But for my yet born son, I half way feel that I should let him be indoctrinated by society as it is his best chance to survive this progressive narrative. My wife is only half red pilled.

Won't help.
He can't escape his skin color

I'm fully red pilled but can function in society by hiding my power level when appropriate to do so.

To follow up for any of you new to the gun scene if you have a local rod and gun club join it. There are people like you there.

In any case if there is a happening that will be the rallying point so I'd advise you go there even if unarmed but on the side of liberty.

Attached: 1521436993452.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Attached: atfissues.png (499x507, 330K)

>the 2nd amendment is the hard line for me
Apparently, no matter your bravado, you've still become complicit in abrogation of rights like owning machine guns and other things.

Let him be and just teach by example. Most, myself included, will fall for the normie shit at some point. As soon as he gets out into the real world your ways will make sense more and more as time goes on (unless your kid's dumb in which case - you can't save everyone )

I'm afraid most of all of a victim hierarchy put in place by these communist animals. The dilemma being that the next generation (should mine/ours fail) must survive. Hence, why I want my son to run his own course

Wife wants to home school, I don't think that's a good idea.

I'm a council member of a local rod and gun club, a member of local gov. Despite what the media says, at least in my area, the communists are non existent.

This land will be free, less we all die.

>Wife wants to home school, I don't think that's a good idea
your wife is more redpilled than you

>Wife wants to home school
even if you send your child to public school, which I did, you must supplement.

if my child ends up in public school(no local private) my wife or I will be active in the local PTA.

Currently there is no SJW curriculum, but the wife fears our child will be exposed to "diversity."

I'm not against public school because currently their is no SJW indoctrination in my area, in 5-6 years that may change.

>at least in my area, the communists are non existent.
Where exactly are you?

Attached: image.jpg (553x550, 62K)

you already know the drill
when he is school age get on the Board. Volunteer at the school by judging science fairs and the like.

it's not even about the diversity brainwashing and turning your child against you, it's about providing the best education possible for your child, and that requires doing it directly by hand every step of the way, the child is something you nurture, not shipped off to be alone with strange adults and even stranger kids, you really think the fucking school sustem is dedicated to giving your child the best education? seriously?
go ahead and be cut rate, don't be surprised when your son gets buttfucked by the school speech therapist and becomes gay and then trans, dpn't you dare come here fucking crying to me when it happens because i will kill you for your insolence

Can i order a good Antisemitic comedian? Thank you.
Avoid the draft at all times, teach him shooting, running, probably programming. Godspeed

Attached: 53521959-7B8F-42D1-8F51-2C28343C1A3D.jpg (580x402, 69K)

Very rural county in the mid west (red state for now), every gets on how we can't repel a tyranny if the the federal gov, or state chooses. They will never come up here. We would be forgotten. Those bitches wouldn't even be able to travel on the high way unless we let them. To many long stretches highway to block and snipe through windshields and to many 4wheel and snowmobile trails to evac with.

I will be as active as I can. I'm not afraid to debate and stand up for what I believe. It was the best part of college.

My father was public high school history teacher (minor red pill) but the more the wife talks the more I'm inclined to home school. Even my father says that school is designed to get students to conform and acquiesce to authority. Diversity ratio is increasing, even here. So we will see when the time comes.