What's with naked people chasing cars at night in America?

What's with naked people chasing cars at night in America?

youtube.com/watch?v=H9Vq_zQ2n4k

Attached: 1522188671945.webm (400x400, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
youtube.com/watch?v=UGnEolOxYg4
youtu.be/BJ0xBCwkg3E
youtu.be/fKjsjEkqfS4
youtu.be/YXGcDRhPt1U
youtu.be/JMWhXYdemkI
youtu.be/BB_Fh0ocz5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf

Attached: Pure German.png (699x954, 188K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

>What's with naked black people chasing cars at night in America?

Looks like a 4.37 40 also.

blind bump

youtube.com/watch?v=UGnEolOxYg4

Drugs

youtu.be/BJ0xBCwkg3E

Attached: 1458665360470.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

YO DUDE YO FORGOT THE KEYS LET ME IN

GIVE ME MY CAR BAAAACK!

Have you ever chased a car naked?
That's what I thought.
Try it before you knock it.

la luz extinguido....

Literally la luz estinguido

Attached: 1510555886826.png (640x550, 231K)

Whiter than you mohammad

Attached: 1511742503817.jpg (749x761, 231K)

Sometimes they're in cars

youtu.be/fKjsjEkqfS4

TNB, typical nigger behavior.

Attached: FBFF785E-D322-4D11-82D5-661CAA19E1F8.jpg (673x890, 565K)

Sometimes they're stealing cars

youtu.be/YXGcDRhPt1U

Sometimes it's in Canada

youtu.be/JMWhXYdemkI

This is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time

Attached: lol.jpg (1729x1119, 951K)

fucking this, you don't see 10 minutes earlier where they make him strip and hand over his keys.

Holy shit that's the funniest screen grab ever.

lol I used to do that to people all the time. I lived near a main road leading to a university. It was a pretty big commuter school and there was always a few people driving home in the middle of the night. We'd just wait in the bushes and pop out wearing masks.
Even had a few people abandon their cars and try to out run me on foot.

Fuck that bitch pulled a slick one on him. "I was raped" BYEEE

Dios mio....

Niggers user
fucking god damn filthy niggers
I'm glad the Ottomans enslaved and castrated these subhuman scum.

Attached: NatsocIslam.jpg (450x327, 20K)

Who else /chase cars/ here?

мили бoжe...

look who's talking.

You could have couped your country back. Why are you so useless?

Attached: d04301195e8761a4b823c8d8b74231032f4ec0ddc25c848ee1100cd8a5a53fd0.jpg (255x255, 11K)

Things will get better when drugs are legalized. For some reason.

>when the whiteman steps onto the reserve

woof

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the whTes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. whTes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution whTes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average whTe dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, whToid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a whTe "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: fahf3pmfd1vz.png (742x418, 28K)

the audio is even funnier

kara boga

Attached: amerimut.jpg (2048x1024, 215K)

Look at the eyes

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27-21-50-54.png (1440x2560, 437K)

the coup was staged by the americans

Holy shit it's black panther. He's real

you could have saved a country for once

Attached: 1508900650362.png (788x812, 359K)

this, it was done to weaken the military of the turkish republic, a real coup is needed or something slightly akin

>that nigga was too fast bruh

my fucking sides

>that skin color
>that filename
kek

who the hells vehicle did he hop in and start driving?

the american deep state has created literal demon homunculi and have been unleashing them on the unsuspecting populace, be advised

they're called amerimutts i think

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-211840.png (1080x1920, 405K)

La luz extinguido

Attached: 1522203557251.png (1080x1775, 519K)

god bless whoever came up with that phrase, even though i'm pretty sure it was me in response to some swedcuck flag or bongistani

>saving a country
erdogan is good for turkey. he's just bad for europe.
he's bad for europeans because weaponized refugees and islamism. he's literally hitler, for turks.

Would it be legal to shoot this nigger?

probably high as fuck off spice and/or k2. it's the "legal weed" shit they spray with who knows what chemicals.

ITS A CHUPRANIGGRA!!! Throw some watermellon at it and run like hell.

Damm he fast

you retards dont get it, he was genetically engineered to be fast, and chase cars naked at night, it's demonology 101, its how you know he's a demon and not CIA nigger because he doesn't glow in the dark

he's not good for turkey at all, he's just a incompetent CIA puppet

el atrocidad

The chemicals are roach poison. Honest to god, it’s a can of Raid. Turns people into fucking zombies.

>People
Is a strong word for that creature.

Its Tchalla!
Black panther is real!

dammit.

Attached: ManOfColor.png (477x590, 156K)

Holy shit. That made my fucking day.

Attached: 1522195456586.gif (480x360, 3.06M)

This is obviously fake, the nigger just conveniently stops and doesn't attack the car, like all nogs do.

why would the cia try to overthrow him if he was a cia puppet?

It’s called Flakka, nigga.

youtu.be/BB_Fh0ocz5Q

I thought i was prepared for the zombie apocalypse, but fuck if they are gonna run like that and smash windows like that I'm fucked.

Attached: 1522208338021.jpg (600x600, 41K)

PCP kids! A drug that gained prominence as an unsuccessful experimental combat stim in the Vietnam era, and has maintained a small but strangely common presence on the streets ever since. It usually finds it's way into the hands of board angsty males of various ethnic backgrounds with preexisting degenerate drug-taking lifestyles and poor senses of judgement.

What I am curious about is who the fuck actually makes it? It actually does require some decent chemistry skills and equipment to synthesize, and it's not exacly a hot street drug with a ton of demand that is being regularly trafficked by the usual cartels/gangs/hippy scum. Yet its, always around and regularly causing mayhem.

skub is a hellova drug
I remember one time i did skub because all my friends were doing it, holy shit you don't want to know where i accidently the coke bottle. My shits were carbonated for days

> and it's not exacly a hot street drug with a ton of demand that is being regularly trafficked by the usual cartels/gangs/hippy scum.

You're right. It's not really common and it's extremely expensive by street drug standards.

>actually does require some decent chemistry skills and equipment to synthesize

Apparently Mexican cartels distribute the shit but to be honest I'm not so sure because its very common in black neighborhoods. Apparently PCP use is most numerous in the DC metro area. I don't really know how its made but if someone is making LSD surely someone is capable of making PCP.

>Yet its, always around and regularly causing mayhem.

Not really. It's pretty rare these days. I'm not a druggie type by any means but now there's much more pleasant and available dissociatives out there.