Chitanda falls in love with you and breaks up with Hotarou so that she can be with you...

Chitanda falls in love with you and breaks up with Hotarou so that she can be with you. You have the power to see the future, and as it so happens, Chitanda will fall in love with someone else the December of 2027, and leave you for him. There is no way to stop this, even if you get married and have kids.

What do you do? Do you risk heartbreak for the sake of 10 years with the perfect girl, or do you turn Chitanda down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LzUGvVTf03E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Impregnate her and marry our daughter. There now the roastie can leave.

Bullshit, Chitanda is not that kind of girl.

If I can see the future can't I just kill whoever she falls in love with?

It's your dad.

What, is she Guinevere now?
I start fucking other bitches before time's up.

So he'll be really old and most likely on his deathbed. I'm not too concerned.

She's curious about what relationships with other men would be like.

I kill either the guy or the girl before that month

impregnate her over and over again until we have 10 kids by 2027 and left her on november so the next guy will get cucked HARD

>giving the other guy your wive and a harem of lolis
>lol u got cucked mate

t.soyboy

t. typical ntr beta mc

I'll make her sign a prenup where I get a ton of her family's wealth when we divorce.

I'll make her pump out like ten kids and then leave them all with the bastard who steals her heart. Then I'll marry someone else with the dosh she left me.

Will probably be a miserable ten years, where I'm cold to her because I know she'll leave me and she'll leave me because I'm cold to her. But I'll be rich, and leave a ton of progeny I don't have to care for, so it's worth it.

watching this anime be like....

t.buttblasted soyboy

>japanese court accepting a prenup from a gaijin
Good luck mate. Get that JUST haircut ready.

>le reddit soyboy mem

>t. reddit soyboy

What if I kept her locked up in my sex dungeon so she can never meet the guy

Both of you fuck off.

I thought this board was for anime discussion.

Kill the guy.

What happen if you kill the Chitanda?
Does the other guy gets to deal with a zombie yandere Chitanda?

You get the death penalty.

no u

I've been to Japan and I would not want to live there. Pretty much for the reason you described: foreigners are kept at a distance and struggle to get leases, find work, or deal with the government in any capacity. If that's a requirement I wouldn't do it.

Their xenophobia is their best defense. Thank god japan will remain japanese for a good long time.

Despite your actions she just falls in love with the next fat balding man she sees. Also you're in jail so you can't do jack.
Isekai MC breaks in and rescues her.

What about the situation where she's dead by 11/30/2027? Like slipping on the patch of water the little old lady next door splashes every day.

Turn her down and marry Oreki.

The more reason to kill him, you don't expect your parents to betray you, so if they do the least you can do is kill them.

If I fuck her nonstop she wont have time to fall for someone else

You will die within 2 days.

Worth

>die balls-deep
>last thing you hear as you slip into oblivion: youtu.be/LzUGvVTf03E

>Have enough children that I can convince her to get her tubes tied
Salt the earth.

I knew she will be curious about Tyrone genital at one point so i will enjoy my time to the fullest, maybe suck her family dry while at it.

t. brainlet

>kyoanus girl
>perfect
Awful series, too.

>still no mother and son incest doujins

Because that never happened and she's pure.
You're talking about the xeno-chtonic goddess here.

Gods have never played by human rules anyway.

Ignore chitanda totally, go for that someone else, seduce, marry, have a happy life and wait to see chitanda ultracucked face.

Good if that someone was going to be a lesbo romance though the question then becomes "How did you switch them over?", otherwise GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

>soyboy

I agree on the condition that she helps me take over the world. As the world emperor, I will have a harem of cute girls to shield me when she leaves. Unfortunately, I never foresaw that the harem was the reason that future happened in the first place.

They need to start dating before breaking at least.

most retarded, autistic idea for a thread I've seen in a while

congrats, op

I have to turn her down. A single night with a girl and I fantasize about being a couple and walk around mopey for months. I can't imagine what 10 years would do

>breaks up with Hotarou

But they are completely platonic friends.

can she fall in love when shes dead?

What are you implying?

Y-you too.

Stone her for infidelity obviously. Then marry her daughter.

Kill the asshole who would steal my Chitanda 10 years early. If I can see the future, that means I can track him down a decade earlier based off personal details.

All of you are retards. I’d probably get bored of her before she does with me so it’s fine.

Describe what Chitanda's body is like anons. I need to visualize what's under that uniform in great detail.

Is it proven in the novels that she loved him?

Puffy.

I'd make her pump out a ton of kids and then CHEAT on her before she cucks me

But really I'd just ignore her because no woman is worth dealing with child support.

This is a test. If you said you will not love her until the end, then you never deserved her. If you do, she will never leave you.

>marry her daughter
Totally a wise choice.

Friendzone her and use her following me to get other girls
Use her as an onahole whenever I want.

Just not getting emotionally attached seems wise here.

That's not how future reading powers work.

Chitanda's body is the ideal breeding material both in fiction and reality.

Ignore Chitanda and marry my waifu

Turn her down and confess to Irisu

Which one of us gets custody of the kids?

My dad needs to be happy and nice once in his miserable life

>What do you do?
Well, apparently I'll stay with her for 10 years and then get divorced, otherwise that wouldn't be the future.

At least in all time hijinks models that make any sense to begin with.