Hey! You dumb sons of bitches

Let me explain something to you real quick.

The Parkland kids have a marketing team that spams the living fuck out of this board every single day.

And you dumb bastards can't fucking help yourselves. You blast those threads to the fucking top EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You all have to be the biggest group of dumb sons of bitches amassed in one place. Godspeed friends because you're going to need something celestial to steer your dumb asses through life.

Attached: stop.jpg (342x342, 22K)

>Marketing team
No. It's fucking Mossad you retard. Just like the memes about Cruz, and the memes about COMPMED AND SUSHI, and the memes about every false flag since charlottesville.

Proof or it didn't happen.

Mossad, Marketing Team, Agency, whatever. Same thing you dumb shit

and we get paid too =p

we will stop when former supreme court justices stop writing op eds about repealing the 2nd amendment

>redditspacing

Open your fucking eyes.

This place has been nothing but those goddamn kids since Feb 15th.

It's really two things. Those kids are around the average age of faggot that posts here. So 1, most of you are jealous. I get that.

add that with a sprinkle of someone on the clock making sue the threads are made and you have the pile of shit pol has been since the shooting happened.

oh man sick fucking meme flag faggot

2 internet points for you

i knoticed that. wayyyyy too much focus on these dumb kids. this would be a 2 week news cycle if its not perpetuated with more drama

Give me evidence or it didn't fucking happen and no it always hasn't been about those ((kids)) we just go back and talk about it just like sandy hook.

The greatest thing about it is you niggers fancy yourselves modern day Sherlocks and you can't fucking put together what is happening in the place you spend 80% of your online time.

Laughable.

Evidence. I don't know man maybe the fact that they had a goddamn logo, website, day for a march and PR schedules a day after the shooting?

You don't think they have the same team that came here for Correct The Record during the election?

You poor, poor stupid bastard.

did one of the Parkland kids rape you?
what the fuck are you on about?

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

"duuurrrrr durrrrrr durrrrrrr reddit reddit" the lifelong virgin screams as he's faced with the realization that he's a goddamn idiot.

how do we force their hands to address the Black criminal element in the room? Not a mention of gun crimes in inner city shit holes. The objective is clearly a Jewish ploy to disarm law-abiding White men in preparation for the slaughter

ok user, what exactly are you bitching about? the parkland kids being exposed? the parkland kids being discussed? what? what? what?

Proof. Name the marketing firm.

mad af redditor

exactly
this fucker is mad at someone spilling piss in our ocean, SAD!

>pol literally devolved into shill and countershill accusations 24/7
>lmao u retarts don't even kno what's happening lmao

No you fucking dunce, we've gone the total opposite direction

We're so aware of what's happening that we're falling apart; which was probably the goal in the first place

I want to colonize Emma

I refuse to believe comped was anything but organic.

Attached: 1507443149563.png (600x600, 121K)

R A R E

rare

It's a rare flag, but he's a CIA nigger so it's nothing special desu/

Why do you say that? Maybe I'm on vacation in Pago Pago.

are on vacation?

Maybe. If I were it's nice that you don't need a passport to visit.

We're all lefties on Pol now, OP.

We have seen the light. We are awoked.

Attached: consciousness2.jpg (500x289, 33K)

>hey guise, this board is full of spam
>this is a startling revelation
lurk more

Lazy shill and waste of a nice get

Because I talked to another CIA nigger on Sup Forums and he kept switching his flag in the same thread and I got really jealous.

Not marketing team
Part of a study conducted by the UCL to study how to combat "hate speech". If you feel anexiety or other psycholigical issues came from the last several weeks you can become a millionaire suing them. Btw, hiro and the mods are in the known.

A) That doesn't mean he's a CIA nigger
B) Hawaiian Airlines flies from Honolulu to Pago Pago

If the Parkland Kids marketing team spams the thread to the top, there isn't really much to do is there?

If they have a crew of 30 or more different people bumping those threads to the top, its a coordinated attack.

Why blame us?

Nigger, you're not in Pago Pago. You're most likely in a windowless building surrounded by computers and other people doing different tasks.

You're under the impression that the bumps aren't also paid for

jeebus

Students of the UCL and partner universities. Not paid, just useful idiots who hope for good grades. Can be interpreted as assault, they can be sued

Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not.

Attached: hotel pool.jpg (2205x1517, 409K)

Who cares man? Aren't we all here to shit post and call each other faggots? I assume 90 percent of the garbage on here is some kind of joke or shill, it's still a good time to respond. Also it muddies the water, people who come here just to shill think they've had a big impact but really it's just everyone fucking around like always.

Google stock image
Try harder manlet

Mr cia why do you hate America?

Attached: indeed.jpg (793x378, 39K)

This is why newfags are useful. They stick to slide threads like tar babies and give JIDF et al the impression they are getting results. In reality, they are spending a lot of money and effort on making no progress.

Just sage and drop low intensity redpills and easy to digest info in shill threads.
Although sometimes the bait is really tasty

I don't understand why anyone posts in those threads. Are you retarded? Can you not see what's going on? I hide/report as soon as I see one of their goblin faces.

Attached: 1018.jpg (1600x955, 156K)

How's this?

Attached: 1521417395109.jpg (960x960, 82K)

>im dumb because i continue to defecate on my keyboard and they continue to read it

Funny but why do you really work against the people you’re supposed to protect. Why do you sell us out. Why do you kill presidents, hide information, murder citizens. Just generally try to be an evil organization

Because It's Tuesday night

Attached: 1518806649860.jpg (500x327, 49K)

Report doesn't work
Mods and hiro are part of it
Again, if you like to retire the next weeks will be the chance to sue the shit out of Sup Forums and some lefty universities

>marketing team that spams the living fuck out of this board every single day.
>You blast those threads to the fucking top EVERY SINGLE TIME.
>Implying there is any value in a top thread
>Reddit spacing
You have to leave now

Attached: 1517701427754.jpg (695x572, 160K)

Nice

We don't stick our heads in the sand, senpai. If you bring your street team here, we will bang on them until they break.

Attached: goblina.png (1081x368, 421K)

I wish I had food stamps. The price of meat just keeps fucking rising in Alberta, it's fucked. I hunt to offset it but that's a huge fucking pain in the ass in the winter and it takes up space in my garage so I have to leave a truck outside.

$15+ for 9 tiny shitty little porkchops, $35+ for a 6lb box of chicken breasts with the fucking fillet removed, I can't even get fucking fishsticks for under $10 a box let alone real fish, and I have to drive for 7 hours to be able to fish safely during the winter.
Ground fuckingbeef is $5 a lb. lately I've been buying stew beef (which is still like fucking $8/lb) and then softening it with cornstach like a fucking chink.
I make 90k a year and I can barely afford food anymore, this shit is fucked. If we had food stamps I would use the hell out of them and if somebody didn't like the shit I was buying I'd ram their cart with mine and tell them to stop sexually harassing me.

RARE AS F U C K

i ignore that faggotry

RERE