[ALERT] Sam Harris goes RACE Realist " Blacks < Whites "

samharris.org/ezra-klein-editor-chief/

Human “general intelligence” is a scientifically valid concept.
IQ tests do a pretty good job of measuring it.
A person’s IQ is highly predictive of his/her success in life.
Mean IQ differs across populations (blacks < whites < Asians).
It isn’t known to what degree differences in IQ are genetically determined, but it seems safe to say that genes play a role (and also safe to say that environment does too).

>Mean IQ differs across populations (blacks < whites < Asians).

> blacks < whites
>blacks < whites

SAM HARRIS IS OUR GUY!!!!! ALERT THE RACE REALISTS ARE WINNING!!!

Attached: A92.jpg (500x667, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGp06vMPERE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This man will destroy all SJW and libtards.

Sam "blacks < whites" Harris

youtube.com/watch?v=WGp06vMPERE

Attached: Sam Harris.jpg (1200x720, 75K)

Attached: sam harris1.jpg (235x215, 11K)

Sam Harris hid his power level amazingly.

Attached: kVEwEwd.jpg (500x687, 41K)

>Mean IQ (there's some natural difference, but it's mostly nurture)
Asians (105) > Whites (100) > Blacks (95)
>Height (equalized enviromental factors, like diet)
Blacks (185cm) > Whites (180cm) > Asians (175cm)
>Strength
Blacks > Whites > Asians
>Penis size
Blacks > Whites > Asians

Attached: 1521565969403.jpg (2789x1088, 542K)

Correction. Blacks (85)

African Americans (mixed) 85
Africans 75

>95

lol it is 75

Sam harris is filling in the blanks for Peterson

They all know the truth. It's more a function of how brave you are and how much shitflinging you want to endure.

poor abbos

bump!

Sam Harris is surprisingly good on the Race and IQ issue.

His podcast with Charles Murray:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s

Attached: 1.jpg (640x474, 72K)

fag nigger shit

>Mostly nuture

Kek, blacks are given everything, you didn't legit pass the 9th grade? Congrats you are a 10th grader anyway. Your scores are lower than everyone else's? Well we NEED niggers in our college so.come on in anyway.

Yet they still fuck everything up.

And girls do not give dick size that much credit. The ones that do you can have because they suffer from mental illness.

>SAM HARRIS IS OUR GUY!!!!!

fuck off, he is a jewish supremacist snake, him stating the truth here doesnt exucse his other anit white, pro-war-for-israel shit

IQ just measures your ability to take the test.

Attached: mVec5PD.jpg (1157x771, 168K)

Nah he's going to pull the same jews are big brained niggas thats why they run errythang card

I don't even know what this board is even trying to do at this point.

Attached: 1519767685884.jpg (800x748, 81K)

>mfw I've lived to see the day that the phrase "dumb-ass nigger" was mathematically proven.

Attached: Nutted.gif (388x218, 2.17M)

And the IQ test is designed to see how smart you are in relation to others

Sam is not /ourguy/ at all, but he got Redpilled on race realism.

This is still good news because some of the skeptic/liberalists/centrists etc who worship this guy will finally be able to accept race realism now that one of their saints said it was true.

IQ is stupid, like it's just taking a test and thinking and shit. Who cares if black IQ is much lower?

Attached: qTq9q3c.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Has predictive validity retard, and IQ results remain relatively consistent over time throughout adulthood.

Sam Harris is a fraud:
At this same juncture in his life Sam decided to dive into the world of neuroscience, and what a career move it turned out to be. For the broader middle class yokelry who fawn over Sam, it gives him some kind of insight into the “inner workings of the mind”, which neuroscience does not actually involve. A small aside, let me tell you what neuroscientists do: data entry. The neuroscientist title turns out to be a lie, a bit of performance art from an accomplished performer. It’s true that Harris completed a PhD in neuroscience, yet the story of how he got this qualification casts some doubt on his bona fides as a so called “neuroscientist”.

Harris’ desire to sleaze his way through a doctorate in neuroscience in particular was motivated by his instincts as an arch-careerist. “The End of Faith” was already on the shelves – he was already a Somebody in the public sphere, and he already had a topic that he knew would play. His PhD would investigate the differences in brain activity between Christians and non-Christian people when asked various factual or non-factual questions. The goal was to find some kind of neurological correlate of religiosity, showing how religious people think less rationally than atheists. He could then use this as a stick to beat religious people – presumably Muslims – with: “your brains work differently to ours”. These findings would tie everything up in a neat bow: Muslims are irrational and crazy, and here are the brain scans to prove it! Fortunately for Sam, and unfortunately for the credibility of neuroscientists generally, it’s pretty easy to produce whatever results you like with a little bit of methodological tilting of the scales.

Harvard - full race realism now
Sam Harris - saying "blacks < whites" openly
NY times - posting race realism op eds from geneticists

its our time.

I'm surprised by this, most Africans and Caribbean blacks I've been around have been significantly more intelligence and act much more orderly than African Americans.

Two equally interesting questions arise from the tale of Sam’s PhD thesis. Firstly, where did he get the money? MRI machines are expensive pieces of equipment, and are often rented for short periods at great expense. By now we should be able to guess the answer: Sam naturally had this covered through personal wealth and connections. Right around the time he was beginning his thesis Harris founded “The Reason Project”, later to become “Project Reason”, a “charitable foundation devoted to spreading scientific knowledge and secular values in society”. The Reason Project was apparently feeling particularly charitable about Sam, and provided the funds for his PhD, including use of facilities and an MRI machine. Once again, mum to the rescue.

The second problem was potentially more difficult. Sam had no history in neuroscience and he had never conducted an experiment in his life. It’s hard to imagine the UCLA neuroscience department accepting his PhD proposal, until you remember that Sam was by this stage highly connected, filthy rich, and becoming famous. He was given the red carpet treatment by UCLA. Sam got to pretend to do science while the professionals got to work. The various research jobs were passed to his co-authors: conducting the experiments, recruiting participants and designing the entire study were taken off Little Lord Fauntleroy’s hands. Ultimately Sam’s sole responsibility was the final write-up, which is less the account of a scientific experiment and more a screed about his personal views on religion, and a narcissistic flexing of his intellectual cred.

Asians are not intelligent.

From the introduction:

“While there may be many Catholics, for instance, who value the ritual of the Mass without actually believing the doctrine of Transubstantiation, the primacy of the Mass within the Church still hinges on the fact that many Catholics do accept it as a metaphysical truth—a fact that can be directly attributed to specific, doctrinal claims that are still put forward by the Church.”

First of all, that’s not what “metaphysical” means, and secondly, what does this have to do with a behavioural fMRI study?

“Indeed, humanity seems to becoming proportionally more religious, as the combination of material advancement and secularism is strongly correlated with decreased fertility . When one considers the rise of Islamism throughout the Muslim world, the spread of Pentecostalism throughout Africa, and the anomalous piety of the United States, it becomes clear that religion will have geopolitical consequences well into the 21st century.”

Again, is this neuroscience or Sam’s new blog post?

The PhD predictably ended up a huge mess seeing how its lead author, Sam, was not a scientist but rather an anti-religious ideologue with no idea about how to design a study of this kind. Plenty of scientists during this period were swept up by the excitement of probing the activity in people’s brains to locate the regions or areas responsible for different mental behaviours. The emerging field of fMRI seemed to give us a special insight into the mind, but the methods involved are often rudimentary or extremely questionable.

Isn't Harris a neet living off the Golden Girls TV fortune?

BASED!
/OURJEW/

Attached: sam harris identity politics.jpg (533x270, 27K)

>Blacks (95)
jej

Participants are routinely asked to “do nothing” or “think about nothing” while their “baseline” brain activity is recorded by the MRI machine. This baseline is then compared against their results during the experimental task, often in a very crude way. Researchers will simply subtract the baseline activation from the task activation, assuming that this will leave them with only the task activation, removing all the background noise. Researchers also frequently use mathematical tweaking to produce results that look good on a “heat map” by removing data that are “noisy” and don’t cluster neatly on the hotspots of activation.

In one famous example of the flaws of fMRIs, researchers used a dead salmon as their fMRI subject. The salmon was shown a series of images of various human social situations, designed to evoke an emotional response. The researchers found that, using the standard methods employed by neuroscientists and psychologists, the dead salmon responded to the images, illustrating the insanely high false-positive rate of fMRI research.

On a deeper theoretical level, it is rarely assumed anymore that discrete brain regions “do” any particular task. More and more evidence is emerging that distributed networks, graphical and topological features of the whole brain, and other kinds of non-localizable processes are what actually drive our mental life.

based

4D chess

Harris’ research manages to hit every single note of bad neuroscience design, and reveals an ignorance of theoretical issues on the part of the scientists involved. The statistician William Briggs, having studied the thesis, points to numerous flaws in its design. The researchers recruited a hugely biased population sample that skewed their data, and did not record whether the non-Christian participants were Muslims, Atheists, Buddhist, or whatever else (I guess the folks round Stanford are white enough to rule other religions out). They also didn’t include the details of the questions asked, and we simply have to assume that the questions were valid. Harris’ team also discarded data that did not suit their desired results: 7 out of 40 participants were not included in the results “because their responses to our experimental stimuli indicated that they did not actually meet the criteria for inclusion in our study as either nonbelievers or committed Christians”. How was this decided? They never say. In addition, since some participants didn’t answer consistently enough according to Sam’s reckoning he excluded “subjects who could not consistently respond “true” or “false” with conviction.”

Briggs summarises:

“During the course of my investigation of scientism and bad science, I have read a great many bad, poorly reasoned papers. This one might not be the worst, but it deserves a prize for mangling the largest number of things simultaneously.”

Yet the thesis was accepted and Sam received his PhD anyway. Doubtless the connection to his thesis supervisor Mark S. Cohen, a pioneer in MRI scanning techniques, helped carry him over the line. And thus Sam, a man who knows virtually nothing about neuroscience, who has never conducted or designed an experiment, is the proud holder of a PhD.
from blog page samharristhefraud, recently taken down

Because they are not raised being told they are special babies that deserve everything in the world and are the coolest people ever like the yankee negros are.

He is not /ourguy/. But he is indeed redpilling the normies, so we should support him in this endeavor.

>ALERT THE RACE REALISTS ARE WINNING!!!

Frankly, race realism being correct or wrong doesn't change my views at all.

t. low IQ retard

It's correct, so you know.

Test

Then stop censoring it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

They're more disciplined and educated maybe. Most african americans have simply given up, and decided that any problem they will ever have is because of whitey, so why try at all?

Attached: telgraph.uk.jpg (848x729, 126K)

>ALERT THE RACE REALISTS ARE WINNING!!!

Feels good to be corect, senpai. I've been btfo-ing shitlibs about race and I.Q. for a while now.

Wow
I might finish the book of his I have
Though he always was against Islam

You wish

So to be /ourguy/ one simply has to face facts and be able to admit reality? Such extremism.

Attached: map.png (1317x1598, 611K)

>Jews rule over you because of their high IQ, goyim
>anti-semitic? you're just jealous, goyim

Attached: kikepost5.png (754x588, 209K)

It's such a weak defense. Guess what, it's possible to have a high I.Q. and not be abusive.

The few that make it to college mess up the stats

idc about sam harris I just want you to post more cute girls

Is that why there are no black strong men? Olympics are the easy way to see the best in everything physical, chess and school is mental. Blacks are good at running, and basketball... everything else in the olympics is whites.

Attached: monses.png (1386x1746, 1.72M)

Time_is_what_clocks_measure.post

I wonder what he actually meant like this

like really what would be his response to the question "why?"

Sam Harris is not "our guy" - he shit on Trump many times at teh beginning of his presidency. I used to listen to Sam Harris on stitcher radio as well as until he started injecting his stupid fucking political opinions...he even mentioned that he was getting political and it could backfire. it did. he's smart but stupid as fuck about politics.

Sam sides with the Left because the Left is typically athiest sympathetic..

black is 70
whites are actually a little taller than blacks
no proof of strength difference
and yes you got half an inch over whites

good job on that dick dude, it i hope it makes it up to the fact that a trained ape has your level of intelligence

>Human “general intelligence” is a scientifically valid concept.

Right...it boggles me that arguments for both a fundamentally nonmentalistic process such as “mindfulness” and a blatant explanatory fiction such as “general intelligence” can pour from the same mouth.

Harris lacks a cohesive, coherent, and consistent base of philosophical assumptions, which are required for sound science.

I'd hope you're not asserting that anyone who criticizes Trump can't be "our guy" or that Trump is above criticism

I suppose it depends what you mean by "shit on". If he was calling Trump a racist/sexist/blah blah blah then ok fine.

he was

Does this count Palestinians as Israeli or not? Besides not all Israelis are Ashkenazi.

>le intellectual ben stiller

we do not need him, he is an idiot.

that was to

Dude, ALL strongmen are white, not a single black to be seen.

HEY HELI!!!! FUCK OFF AND GO ORBIT A DUMB THOT IN THE DISCORD DMs!!!

Jew here, we are the smartest though.

Ape probably has a bigger dick too, niggers can’t compete

Ashkenazi is just a cute word they invented to define the larping jews. They're really mutts/turks.

Blacks have more test than whites but whites are more likely to be in Olympics because blacks have shit diets and lifestyle to focus

Alright but why are they the smartes ones though?

Pretty strange. Why would the liberals suddenly allow this sort of debate when it has been taboo for a long time? Is it a trap to get people to put their foot in their mouths?

When will the excuses stop? High T is not necessarily a good thing, balance is what makes champions.

>95
>Not avg 75
>muh strength and muh dick

Stop trying to make the deficient ones look well rounded

Can't hide it anymore. Plus China and other societies will go forward with it.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

They're not. Why would you think nonsense like that? Because they get free rides into Ivy league schools? Are they also the best at acting or do they just help their own, reward their own?

Oscars are a jewish prize, given to jewish people who work in a jewish industry. Monopoly is not excellency.

Nobel prizes are a jewish prize, given to jewish people... you get the point. They just know people, and nepotism runs deep in the "jewish" community.

Attached: 1515375171138.jpg (1024x577, 100K)

nice flag u got there

Attached: b4Pk9yv.gif (640x320, 1.91M)

autismo interweb noob here, how do i take a legitimate IQ test? Where should I go? I'm sure as shit not gonna test it on some fraud site.

Attached: usaj#1.png (736x1522, 340K)

leaf with digits and truth

It’s to save jews from being removed from positions of power. Now that 60 years race denialism from (((academics))) has doomed whites, watch as the entire narrative flips JUST in time to stop the train from also hitting jews.

"Genes appear to be 50 to 80 percent of the story, people don't want to hear this, and they certainly don't want to hear that aver iq differs across races and ethnic groups. Now for better or worse, these are all facts. In fact there is almost nothing in psychological science for which there is more evidence than these claims, about iq, about the validity for testing for it, about its importance in the real world, about it's heritability and about it's differential expression in different populations. Again this is what a dispassionate look at decades of research suggests." -Sam Harris

Attached: ta.jpg (826x1122, 234K)

Not all races share the same pattern of bell curves, for instances, whites genius population is (or was) greater than the entire jewish race.

What about the chess world championships?

sam harris is a retarded jew that says bullshita and redefines ethics like (((utilitariansm))) AKA cuckholdry

>eceleb
I'm really tired of you niggers.

What about chess? All whites, some jews. Bobby Fisher has good insights about that. He was himself jewish.

Attached: fisher.jpg (516x890, 174K)

>SAM HARRIS IS OUR GUY!!

>jew
>our guy

Pick one

I'm a black guy and I can affirm that the myth is reality.

I don't understand what it may feel like to be a white boy, but I have talked with many and I believe I understand what they lack while I possess.

I am not a spuritual person, but every black person understands that there is a physiological undercurrent that permeates through our bodies and not theirs.

A Clarion Call exists that drives black people to succeed and excel where white people fail.

When we play sports, we are the best. When we engage in combat, we are the best. When we touch foot on the battlefield we are the best.

This is the power of melanin.

Yes, we do not make good fathers. We leave our children behind in the care of women or white stepfathers, because the Warrior is useless stuck back at the homestead.

This is the power of shitposting copying from low tier plebbit posts, you need to go back.

Attached: trudeau-20170129 (1).jpg (620x349, 77K)

I thought something like 40% of world chess champions were Jews.

That's nothing, get a load of this.

Attached: Bingo.jpg (905x986, 729K)

Pic related In case anyone disbelieves this user

Attached: Genomes of more than 360 Yiddish and non-Yiddish speaking Ashkenazic Jews mapped to origins.gif (1479x947, 251K)

Hi vox, I see youre gathering dirt for your next hit piece on Sam Harris... I like your videos, great after effects work.

Who is she?

Attached: vox.png (732x872, 432K)