Time to move to ALASKA

It wont be an ethnostate but Alaska can use about a million armed patriots.
The new gun control wont work up there.
The minerals alone can support us.
The USA will go into turmoil, but Alaska is the only place not in the lower 48 that not only allows firearms, but encourages them.
Just let the 48 crash and burn and ride out the next decade up North.

Attached: Screenshot (611).png (1129x559, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Alaska
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm down, sounds comfy. I can fish, hunt and chop fire wood all damn day.

You can really only live in Anchorage maybe the Valley (Wasilla/Palmer) which accounts for more than 50% of Alaska's population, fuck Fairbanks or Juneau. Blacks which make up less than 4% of the total population are responsible for more than 20% of the crime here. No "black neighborhoods" or any of that other liberal BS as to why black people are so wronged by society. Alaska is easily one of the most diverse places. Winters suck dick they need to change daylight savings time. Cold and dark from October to April. If you aren't retarded work is easy to find. If you go in the woods carry a gun on you preferably a 10mm for moose or bears. Most of you faggots have probably never heard of a 10mm, they sell like hotcakes up here. Natives are retarded and drunk. You get PFD money each year in October the last few years the governor slashed it in half for state shit. Really wish they would get rid of the PFD so the Samoan families will move away. Weed is legal and before it was legal in 2014 no one really cared if you did it. Besides the winters Alaska really isn't a bad place.

Fairbanks is Patriot Paradise.
4 roads lead out of town. Closer to caribou hunting and the slope for work.
Mines like Ft Knox and Pogo hire mainly from FBX.
Anchorage is shit tier and will sink in the next quake.
And def carry a .44 mag for the big bears or angry momma moose.
Alaska has some problems and mostly corrupt politicians but if 1 million Patriots moved up , the corruption will be forced to end.
Its pretty much the only choice. Just load up and head to AK.
Fishing jobs start soon, gold mining starts soon, and Spring is here.
Bring some extra girls though.

Alaska might be good. My family came from there and I visited once. My company is considering a facility in the mid-west. Today I heard either Dallas or Chicago. Not sure how I feel about Dallas but I'm never going near Chicago. I want to get away from the east coast because I think if things go bad this area will be the worst off.

You should have seen the Northern Lights 3 days ago. Fucking amazing.
Alaska winters are brutal but if you want your family to survive this next inevitable civil war, move up.
I will give any advice needed. AMA.

>Bring some extra girls though
This can't be stressed enough. That's the main reason why I'm not going back there. It's hard enough finding a gf in the lower 48 let alone in a place where a 4/10 becomes a 7/10.

alright, we're sending all married white patriots with 3 daughters and a boy to alaska.
should be pretty comfy in 20 years.

you inbred hicks fail to realize the sustainability of your population. nukes hit if lower 48 enter turmoil. mini ice age plus lack of electricity turns you into white walkers frozen or fighting as eskimo. you know the whole cannibal tribes of the northern front. you guys have fun when literal hell freezes over.

Good thing. Then we wouldnt have to ship all that coal, gas and oil to South Korea.
We have plenty of supplies to take care of the population, more food, minerals and resources than any other 5 states combined.
Maybe Russia or china will invade but hell that sounds fun too. We can beat the shit out of them and then Name Siberia Alaska 2.0.

Good.

i've been to alaska once when i was a kid and i'd love to go back to live there

better do it before the next civil war starts.

Actually work in Anchorage 8 months out od the year as an Operating Engineer. Stay out of Muldoon ( niggers and natives) and Houston ( meth white trash) Other than that from Anchorage to Homer is Gods Country. Come home White Man. (And Women)

Fuckin kids. Im 54 ( hard as nails though). Just pulled up at the general store in Tok on my way back to the Lower 48 after my work season. Instantly had a 9/10 redhead wanting me to go out to her ranch. But Im horse person, so she wanted me to go out and look at one of her horses what went lame. Would have gone with her if not already married with 5 kids. Kek

Muldoon/Boniface is full of white trash. Literally white/native trailer parks all around. If you think that is bad you haven't been to Mountain View. Homer is full of stinky folk. Lived there for a year. South East Alaska isn't so bad but has the same problem as Anchorage, no affordable housing. I lived in Ketchikan, Kodiak, Sitka, Homer, and now Anchorage. But I agree with you going south from Anchorage to Kenai, Soldotna, and Seward are pretty white.

There are actually plenty of good looking women in Alaska.
Three Bears in Tok and fast eddys even has them.
my advice. Dont smoke weed. Get an NSTC card and MSHA card, DOT physical card, and then apply for good jobs.
Then its 300$ a day. You can live on that.

>be me
>going to alaska to lay down lines as a contractor for ATT
>see snow niggers and a bunch of mexicans(?) for some reason
>all women are either built like a man or thots with receding hairline
i got to see the summer/fall though. it was really nice. too bad falls lasts for 2-3 days

God damn I wonder if we can get the Ohio Governor to follow suit on that shit.

Yup. Joined the Union. $45 an hour and 12 hours a day 7 days a week. I get ten bucks an hour in to my pension on top of that. Plus killer med / dental/ vision. And 75 bucks a day per diem.

Do Northen lights tours. You can fuck a new Chinese girl almost every day.
Yupik women love white guys. I get offers for just a BJ, and have let a few. And a few are smoking hot.
Fred Meyers west in FBX has the best looking women in Alaska. Even the AMA show this week is full of them.
Ive never had a problem bedding good looking women in AK.
Winters are long, but we have to make a stand someplace.

And you did the two year operators class?

Bumped in to Angie Jolie at a Yacht show there. Id still hit that. I was fresh in drom Nome, so had a pretty Animal Aura. We stopped in the Isle and stared at each other for a sec. I turned and walked on. Outa my league.

Not in time.
Just load up your shit and kids, dog, rifles and head up brother.
The SHTF soon and I want you to survive it.

Na. Im an old hand. Went in as a Journeyman.

fuck off

Liberal Salt is tasty.

IBEW?

you sound like someone who has never seen the trucks (plural) with confederate flags drive around Fairbanks

Alaska is true America-land, full of real patriots

Attached: alaska.gif (1071x1067, 243K)

>plenty of good looking women
Nigga what? Good looking doesn't mean they're not like typical whores.

Otherwise yeah, we need brownshirts up here

The last time I was in Fairbanks I swear every third flag or so was stars and bars. Yeah, that was great

It is negative 50 degrees F in the winter dude.

Id rather die defending texas

>It is negative 50 degrees F in the winter dude.
This saved Russia from the most powerful army every conceived.

Russia is STILL NOTHING to this very day

I did MSHA refresher yesterday in fairbanks.
All white guys.
All make at least 25 an hour.
We all talk like old friends even though we are all strangers.
Ive lived and worked all over Alaska and offshore. I like Fairbanks the most. Easy small city, good folks, lots of places to go.
Anchorage and the Peninsula are locked down- only one road in and out. Too earthquake/tsunami prone for me.

That's because they can't into capitalism and freedom. But they exist because their winters keep invaders out, and so would ours.

i'm not a liberal. alaska's full. don't advertise on our behalf.

What is Alaska like? I almost imagine it's like living in another country if you're coming from CONUS.

>one road

same with fairbanks lel

Ive drilled in the Permian in 110 degree heat.
Keep that shit.

If the oregonians gave a shit about that maybe our politics wouldn't be turning purple.

Go spend a winter in a place with a real winter before committing your entire life to it. It can sap you and grind you down.

the scale is massive. most beautiful other planet feel. final frontier. sssshhhh.

>boomer fantasies
yuck

Does this look like one road to you?

Attached: Capture.jpg (822x683, 129K)

Population is dropping actually. 725K people is not full.
I want my extended Sup Forums senpai to survive. Let them come up and be hospitable to them.
The more armed white patriots the better.

Who AKIP here?

Attached: Joe_Vogler.jpg (220x232, 18K)

Parks Hwy, Richardson, Haul road, Steese.
FBX has a road out in every direction directly into the bush.
NOTHING like Skankorage or the Kenai.

We going full Nord?

>blocks your path

Attached: 1520345940263.jpg (288x288, 10K)

What's the cost of living like in Alaska?

Attached: 1468770480051.jpg (525x640, 72K)

You can see my mine hole!

Alaska is too cold for niggers and spic to live. Sign me up.

We should take over AKIP and make it work.
r.i.p Joe

Attached: Ol Joe.jpg (240x210, 10K)

>teleports behind you

Finally, somebody thinks like me

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1936x1296, 366K)

It'll go down when we're independent. It's only inflated because Jones Act

It's high but I believe the wages are higher too.

You learn to shop a bit more economical for sure and Sam's Club just closed.
Hopefully COSTCO opens soon.
But an extra moose and caribou, some salmon help out.
Fuel is pricey, but when you make a good paycheck you wont even notice.
Tobacco is pretty fucking expensive.
In reality though it's cheaper than most states.

Meet me at the AMA show this week and we'll talk about it.

status of NFA / 922(o) ?

property tax?

AMA show?

I'm in Anchorage, and you blabbing about how great Fairbanks is makes me assume that's where you are. Prob'ly won't happen.

THis shit is dated 2013.
Did it ever go into effect.

Attached: best_for_society.jpg (552x793, 74K)

Mining show this week.
Good place to find more work.
I lived in Anchorage a long time ago, I couldnt do it again. Be safe down there.

How do you think whites got so ruthless, cunning, and resourceful? We're snow niggers.

Yup. If the Feds try a gun grab here literally the Troopers will have to join up with us. It's the law.

Lel this cuck status quo nigger was gov 4 years ago...we have an even more cuck nigger now. The eternal Jude rules AK

>this cuck status quo nigger
Palin was actively ruining us, and it's her fault we have this cuck nigger now

>The new gun control wont work up there.
>this
Gl taking Ak's guns away. Like at all.

ROALD AMUNDSEN

Don't even get me started on that worthless cunt. Bet she shill for kikes too.

t. Anchorage fag for 26 years

Attached: a jaunt.jpg (4128x2322, 3.45M)

True that Jew lawyers run most of Alaska and every native corporation.
Thats why we need to flood white patriots up here, take control of the local government and save Alaska.
Win win situation.

Lots of gold in hope and the Sixmile.
I seen a horrible rock climbing fall right about where this pic was taken.

Juneau is pretty awesome. And it stays a lot warmer in the winter.

Easy deer hunting too.
The deer in Kodiak taste like shit compared to SE.

Fuck, I'm sold
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Alaska

Anchorage is full sure. Alaska has a lot of room to grow. OP seems to have a hard on for Fairbanks so they can easily take a couple hundred thousand more.

>tfw you get a perfect vitals shot and the caribou just flat out dies

Attached: 4ac8ceae7bed1acba59997b81d70bf01c47f14621e70d95b614eb547c4b67cd5.gif (300x225, 814K)

No sales or income tax. All the major shops price match whatever the online price is. Amazon Prime membership helps out a ton. Housing is an issue but that can be said for any city.

I'm not a gold digger nigger just liked to hike bluffs and mountains around Skankorage till my knee blew out. Honestly thinking about buying a 80-120 acres in NM and getting out of jewYork 2.0. As goes Anchorage the rest of the state goes.....we are fucked. Thanks kikes and Berkowitz co. and jewess wife.

I like finding mammoth tusks and gold.
FBX can use a million new patriots.
Its the only place to take a stand. All the retired Army up here make it patriot paradise.
We should be recruiting.

Does this allow modern fully automatic firearms? That'd be fucking huge.

on the state level wouldn't matter, same as no law banning on state level

In practice as long as you dont run into a cucked rules and lawfag you can have an automatic and noone will do anything about it.

Stop caring about the constitution - it's not a helpful document.
The commerce clause and the general welfare clause give libshits and neocons an excuse to do ANYTHING.
Just fucking don't comply with anything that isn't right.

If the ATF were to fuck with you you could probably sue

In ak there are just pretty much no laws in rural areas and all enforcement gets about 1% of the crime.

Sorry about the Knee mang.
NM is okay, if you want La Raza or some navajo stabbing you for listerine money.
At least go to Idaho so I know your safe madman.

how stupid are you? it takes 1 fucking liberal faggot to get into governor to outright ban everything

>to get into governor to outright ban everything
Ak is the one state where I could actually see them getting assassinated for that.

>nukes
>mini ice age

moron

It says any firearm.

sure thing boomer faggot

I'd like to live in Alaska, but I'd never want to leave my family and they're not going anywhere. Also I hate mosquitoes so summer sounds cancer.

Gnats or as they get called around here no-see-ums are worse.

You have to be a resident for 7 years to become governor, and anyone who's been here for 2 weeks knows you can't get by here without a gun. I went to some show here starring an SNL writer, and the first words out of his mouth were "I sure am glad now we have the Second Amendment."

They're moving a bunch of niggers and mudslimes here

There is a DC-6 that flies pallets of ammo up every month to fairbanks.

>this
Ive met one liberal fag here and the look on his face when everyone but him the room was pro-gun was priceless.

We would have many acres to bury bodies on. That's kind of the point....100 acres to defend against hordes of shit skins looking for gibbs....or my 300k home in midtown Skankorage which neighborhood gets niggers spics and lesser asians by the boat load every year. Anchorage is useless unless you live past DeArmoun. Look at the prices for those areas and correlating property taxes....not worth it.

Attached: helperhasenough.png (657x527, 118K)

I hate those salt-and-pepper shit things too, but they don't leave welts like mosquitoes.