A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including...

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.

extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site105/2018/0326/20180326_010823_Binder1.pdf

Attached: 7466cianyiggers.jpg (634x716, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2018/03/26/couple-arrested-arsenal-weapons-bump-stock-tewksbury/
archive.is/zh1bg
archive.is/QwzgO
archive.is/HOGiQ
archive.is/mpHHf
archive.is/vXXr8
archive.is/6GonD
archive.is/VBhRu
archive.is/t3cvv
archive.is/45gAp
archive.is/mH9nn
archive.is/tke5R
archive.is/xdB0C
churchofscotland.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/48866/Web_PDF_Diverse_Gender_Identities_and_Pastoral_Care.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)#Chaoskampf
smerdaleos.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/151964305-how-to-kill-a-dragon-by-calvin-watkins.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon
ensyma.us/about-us.html
twitter.com/LowellPD/status/978700953603006464
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028318/Massachusetts-police-department-forced-pay-hackers-500-Bitcoin-ransom.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shit trips

Checked and bumped OP

I speculated he was from either Haiti or Africa

If this was a falseflag why the weird virus story?
If his company is a sham, why does it have pretty deep contacts with the dod and appear to be semi legitimate?

What is the link between his gun operation and the virus story?

looking for the antigen

>Boston
>Parking Tickets

Clearly a terrorist.
Checked.

I think shit is really hitting the fan now, between this and the NSA raid

I really wish I knew what the fuck was going on

slaves are slaves because they are chained up, have no keys and no ways of getting the keys to their chains. our words are our keys and our circles of people we talk to and interact with forced or not are our chains. everywhere I look is a sea of chained up slaves... no keys to be seen nor masters anywhere at all.

But why the stakeout of the march site?
Did he stage that as a cover for the virus mission?

If so why was the mission there, where the march was?

Why wasn't there any virus protection, like gas masks or gloves?

Maybe he has information about a virus that he was trying to share with someone. Maybe the guns were for protection? Maybe they were used as a set up so he could get himself caught on purpose so he could be put under the protection of the police? Lot of possibilities there, but to me it definitely seems like he meant to get himself caught. He was the one who called the police after all and he didn't resist arrest or refrain from questioning at all. Maybe mentioning the virus was a signal to someone who would notice it.

see 165654103

This question is who was the motherfucking patriot that stopped this false flag from happening?

Liberia

Every single bit of this is off the charts fucky. Has that spic that was being posted in the first thread been ruled out? He had a very curious friends list.

You forgot to mention they are niggers.

boston.cbslocal.com/2018/03/26/couple-arrested-arsenal-weapons-bump-stock-tewksbury/

Bradley allegedly called Tewksbury Police because he believed his hotel room was being broken into because a video surveillance device that he had in the room had cut out.

thanks for keeping this going.

t. jackal

Side bread trail:

Don't want to derail the
bread but someone had
mentioned in the previous
bread of a connection to a
to an infamous cult leader
and co-founder who got arrested
today who's connected to Hillary.
Anyways, I remember that
there was some B-list actress
who was a devout follower, so happened
to lurk her twitter handle responses to her cult leader being jailed and she posted this recently. This is some level timeline!?

Attached: WTH.png (631x819, 447K)

I believe this is actually organic. It may have been part of an impending false flag and the nigger went rogue. Or he could actually be crazy, but I would think someone who was crazy and on an insanity inspired mission would be paranoid as fuck upon getting arrested, those mugshots not only show no signs of that, but the signs that they do show.. The nigress looks pleased with the outcome and the niggers face is one of serious, smug, righteous indignation. His businesses, his personal success and his overall kempt, very military looking appearance strongly implies he is not insane.

So this was either him going rogue.. someone on a secret government mission to kill civilians probably wouldnt blow their cover purposefully by calling the police on himself. So, it seems that part is intentional.

>but what if it was the cianiggers plan all along for him to get caught

That's a strong possibility, but its been hours and not word one on drudge.

>a message to someone who would notice it
That could be true.

Why wasn't he wanting to complete his mission with urgency or even try to complete his mission?

Wait, he was at the same place two days apart right?
He was waiting for someone. Hence the parking ticket.

He realises they haven't turned up and something is amiss and turns himself in for protection.

and the cdc shit. That guy is STILL missing.

He said if called in for the mission, he would be back for his guns.
Spoopy desu

If the autistic cdc threads were right, and its a fucking zombie virus, then presumably ppe is the least of anyone's concerns.

Doesn't pass the smell test.
I suspect that Bradley is an FBI informant.

No clue UK user. I think like you said previous if, this was you, it was just a set up and he screwed up the plans by calling Five0 because he got cold feet. Birth Cert, really?

Attached: Pepecorn.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

>getting caught was part of his plan
>he was a big guy
holy fuck bane

Previous thread. Also nice digits.

I like your thinking there. That would make some pieces of the puzzle fall into place.

Or the ammunition contains the virus.

Looking closer, those are 40mm rounds in the belt, right?

Are those chalk rounds? Or legit 40mm grenade launcher rounds? That shits felonious beyond felonious. Hard to get, at the very least.

Why did dispatch call a guy from the drug unit for a burglary? Was the officer allowed to search for the gun, keep searching after finding the gun?

But why hold the meeting by the gun march with an insane amount of guns?
unless this their cover up, knowing if they got caught or the deal went wrong the police would just assume mass shooter of the gun march and would be none the wiser to the virus meetup and so wouldn't follow it up.

Why wasn't there a followup to the mention kf a virus or his company by the police?

WRONG
u can get that at every diks and gardener moutain store CnN told me so
this is why we need to confiscate all guns u fucking freak natzi

Can I get a quick compdown? I must have not been on pol enough the last few weeks.

Attached: 1507420823578.jpg (1242x916, 108K)

The police report says that both ad trouble staying in reality... screams MKULTRA...

Perhaps the virus story was what they fed him before they showed him the green lights... like a phony mission where he believes he must kill people who are infected for whatever reason...

SO WTF IS THIS HABBENING ABOUT ?!
WHY WAS A LITERAL CIANIGGER WITH 1200 GUNS ?
WHY DID HE CALL THE COPS TO ARREST HIM?
WHY WAS HE TALKING ABOUT KILLING OR CONTAINING A VIRUS?
WHAT FUCKING VIRUS?
WHY IS HE CONNECTED TO A COMPANY THAT IS GOING DEEP UNDERGROUND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING

Attached: ahhhhh.jpg (274x274, 10K)

local cbs are down playing it

I know about the virus he was tracking/took the job for

basic gestalt:

>its a retrovirus
>strains of it have existed forever
>ancient ruins and mythology depict it as a warning of what it is, how it manifests, who it effects, and how destructive it is
>it seems to start to naturally show itself when a civilization starts to build dense cities/industrialize
>women stop wanting to have kids, only want foreign men, hate males
>everyone turns degenerate/pedo/gay/trans
>society collapses everyone goes down with it
>cia/paperclipped gnatzis figured out what it was and identified a strain
>it was weaponized
>it was released in the ghettos of america and poorer areas of western europe in the 70's
>today whites are infected as shit
>it is sometimes being administered in soyboy food products like starbucks drinks
>a cdc official was murdered for exposing it
>the who calls it disease x
>all feminists have it
>there is no cure

Further reading:

>murder, leadership change at CDC over Femin virus
archive.is/zh1bg
>WHO announces Femin virus as “Disease X”
archive.is/QwzgO
>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ
>Biological and psychological differences between liberals and conservatives
archive.is/mpHHf
>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
archive.is/vXXr8
>How Civilizations Fall: On the role of radical feminism in the decline of civilization
archive.is/6GonD
>Gloria Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the Femin virus on American black communities
archive.is/VBhRu
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a Femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated Femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp
>List of symptoms Femin hosts display (work in progress)
archive.is/mH9nn

It is a retrovirus that inserts its genome into the human genome. The inserted genome disrupts the DNA sequence and expression of a gene involved in regulation of oxytocin hormone signaling.

This causes disparities in oxytocin, which is involved in maternity, pair-bonding, ingroup preference, and dopamine/serotonin regulation, all things that feminists tend to lack.

The Feminist is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a nationwrecker, whore, roastie, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But tell her that she has an incurable virus and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>demographic most in favor of abortion: liberal women
>least in favor: conservative women
archive.is/tke5R

>Even Women Didn't Want To Give Women the Vote
>If women got the vote, they would have to serve in the army and on juries. There would be fewer children but more divorce. Men would become less chivalrous and reverent of womanhood.
>Women would take up men's occupations, and men would take up women's occupations; the result, according to an antisuffrage booster, would be a "race of masculine women and effeminate men and the mating of these would result in the procreation of a race of degenerates."
>"If women achieve the feministic idea and live as men do," wrote a male doctor who opposed female suffrage, "they would incur the risk of 25% more insanity than they have now."
>Of the 535 members of the 108th Congress, only 73, or less than 14%, are women. All but six of America's 50 governors are men.
archive.is/xdB0C

>“Some men have vaginas and some women have penises,” claims the Church of Scotland.
>The church’s newfound fascination with sex changes stems from SJW advocacy by the Church of England, which has members who refer to God as a “she.”
churchofscotland.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/48866/Web_PDF_Diverse_Gender_Identities_and_Pastoral_Care.pdf

Remember that turning a society's deities into feminine forms or worshipping snakes is a known sign of a femin infected civilization which is approaching a total and complete collapse

Alright can someone explain what's going on? I saw something about a zombie virus in my suggested videos on YT, but figured it was just a bunch of horse shit, what exactly is happening?

But his background and company seem legitimate, had connections to the department of defence.
We found that out so even if they were mk ultras ans appeared crazy, why didn't the police look that up?

I'm not aure if the underground thing is relevant. I think it was something he was interested in however there is the darpa connection so he may be doing that.
Seems unlikely though.

Oh ignore the shill faggot.

Ancient mythology and ruins have referenced strains of this virus for a long time

The prevalence of hero/deity conflict with serpents in Indo-European culture:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)#Chaoskampf
>How to Kill a Dragon: Aspects of Indo-European Poetics
smerdaleos.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/151964305-how-to-kill-a-dragon-by-calvin-watkins.pdf
>The Saint George and the Dragon legend describes the saint taming and slaying a dragon that demanded human sacrifices; the saint thereby rescues the princess chosen as the next offering
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon

You can also find snake imagery in other parts of the world totally unconnected to Indo-Europeanism, often combined with human sacrifice practices

of course
too dumb

over hyped on theives who broke into
gronks house instead

This isn’t shilling, his website shows links to the CDC

ensyma.us/about-us.html

How many more of their officials and contractors need to be murdered or arrested for people to understand what is happening?

>buying all that hardware just to get caught

If that were the case, and it could be, then why go out of his way to put together a fairly expensive arsenal, when he could have accomplished the same thing with some much cheaper rifles.

The toys on that ar are fairly expensive, the civilian m203 was not made in large numbers, its basically a collectors item. That sniper setup is dank as fuck, that revolver is a ww2 webley and those go for from 1,500-$17k, and im pretty sure that gun at the top of the picture is an m249.
>its not a 249
that belt of ammo by the grenades says otherwise, its not a cetme like that one fag was suggesting.

>and the grenades

Putting that arsenal together 'just to get caught' does not jive. His intentions in calling the police may well have been (probably were) to get caught, but that arsenal was put together for different purposes. Thats gotta be atleast $30k worth of firearms there (way more if any of them are auto, which.. if he could get grenades he could get auto) a full auto saw your talking somewhere around $40k.

So, in conclusion, there is no way in hell that assortment of /k/ wet dream, dank as shit firearms, with all those toys, was put together 'just to get caught'. Those are the acquisitions of someone who 1) knew their shit and 2) knew the right people. That arsenal was originally put together for some other purpose.

Now, here's a point I dont think anyones made:

>we dont know if any of those weapons was auto
>but we do know those grenades look functional

>Question 1):
>The police took possession of grenades? Live grenades? They didnt have the bomb squad blow that shit up?
>they look to just be smoke grenades to me.. but still

>Question 2):
>Are those live?
>If they are live, no mention of him having a class 3 license? Tax stamps?
>They are trying to make retards think that just anyone can buy grenades, arent they?

I'll let someone else explain the cdc thing, but in 2015, and on the day of the parkland shooting, there were """drunk drivers""" that somehow mysteriously got inside the NSA data farm and crashed into the gate from the inside

Same MO both times, 4 people in the car 2 men and 2 crossdressers in wigs; all media reports made zero sense, saying that they were driving impaired and somehow crashed into the gate, but you could clearly see in the pictures that they rammed the gate from inside; I.e. A direct action mission that hit the fan on the way out

My personal guess is that it was FBIcucks trying to raid the data center to protect themselves but who fucking knows. The only thing we know for sure is that the official story is total horseshit

That's wierd it was in Boston because that's where the Vegas shooter was right before he went to Vegas. He supposedly scoped out Boston too.

I was never a believer in all this false flag shit, but shit is getting wierd.

Attached: IMG_0476.jpg (768x571, 71K)

Yeah. As we all know, zombies aint real and neither is an ancient feminazi virus like ol' glowy mcshill keeps gaslighting about.
However what does seem to be real, is the distinct possibility that a .gov false flag was averted, poss even by the agents tasked with the job.

and what is happening ?

Imagine having this few magazines.

Attached: 1509586298730.png (682x622, 469K)

>the 'smoke' grenades

That is entirely possible... but I would think either smoke grenades, or ammunition, wouldnt work for a virus as each gets pretty fucking hot.

That's not a shill narrative, their are labs looking into that and finding evidence for it. Nothing is open to the public yet, but it is happening.

Not yet clear but I would note that there was a violent, “mentally ill” woman arrested in a carjacking recently, same locale. Apparently it made a big stir on local news

twitter.com/LowellPD/status/978700953603006464

This guy told the truth about what he was doing because he’s very obviously been in this line of work for a while and knew that the media would spin a false narrative to explain why he was there with so much firepower

How do you know they did not?

This is a shill pushing a supplement narrative (more plausible explanation that what really happened)

Notice how bothered he is that I am in this thread posting my information and pointing out the CDC connections in light of the virus

Where there is smoke, there's fire. Something happened where we're not being told the truth.

Unless it was airborne?

Didn't appear on police reports.
Maybe they did but from the information we have, they did not.

The fact that he had military connections too. Whom would be powerful enough to make a difference and would be concerned about this virus? The Military Industrial Complex. There are a lot groups who probably don't want to lose their war machine so soon.

It was called in by the guy. He called the police and said "I believe my hotel room is being broken into, I have a camera feed in the room which never goes out and when I called the hotel they told me that there was no power outages in the area. There is a gun in the room and I want to make sure no one is trying to steal it." Therefor, the police had probable cause to search the place, the bag of rifles was right in front of the door when they went in, open in plain sight, so there is no 'fruit of the poisonous tree' as far as collecting that evidence. And as far as sending the drug detective, why not?

ood post, user. - 2 vest's

Attached: ytuy.jpg (377x377, 54K)

Someone, quick, my lantern has died!
Oh thank god it's Gaslighting Finkelstein to the rescue!

They had a bomb squad called in

the fire is rising

Attached: 1522186687326.jpg (599x393, 164K)

Who says he was planning on getting caught from the beginning?

Yeah excuse me, but a virus that turns people into liberals seems a tad weird even for Sup Forums.

So two Texans were intercepted near the place where an anti-gun march was being held, presumably looking to shoot up the rally. It's emphasized that they are Texans, maybe to convey that they're inherently evil conservatives as an attempt by the media to make gun owners seem like unstable lunatics.

So you're saying that this might have actually been a false flag operation, but it was foiled by a group of law enforcement agents?

>Trips

It must be true

Attached: 1522008929004.gif (480x216, 971K)

cdc thing:

>head nigger at the cdc
>working at one of the cdc labs that work on insane virus's
>wasn't feeling so great
>a bit under the weather
>disappeared
>his home showed no sign of forced entry, or hasty flight
>nigger just vanished
>was in the news for a short while
>then memory holed
>he's STILL missing
>A management level CDC scientist
>Who was sick
>Has been missing for MONTHS

I see what you are trying to say. Not saying it’s impossible, just unlikely as you would need a container that could take the stresses of the launch and protect the virus inside from the intense heat. All the while, still providing a means for effective dispersion.

If the virus gets out of control, everyone loses, no matter how black your budget is. Many different groups are concerned now because the entire West will be affected

Look into the timeline of when the WHO met to discuss Disease X as part of their R&D Blueprint, when Timothy Cunningham was murdered and when the new CDC Director was appointed

The new CDC Director is a specialist in viruses, specifically retroviruses which is what Femin most likely is

Look at how shills showing up to the thread are bothered about different bits of info that I posted

>with a flight suit

Aww, don't be so hard on the lil spook. He's clearly new on the job & bumping the thread nicely. Great for newfags to lurk to

Yes

It's not too weird if you look into which parts of the brain you would need to mess with to create those kinds of people. Namely The limbic system. The mind virus meme actually has some truth to it.

Dude, it’s because you are fucking SPAMMING that shit.

you implying that a new pandemic is on the horizon ?

and the police lied about him

It's because he has to. There are three big stories relating to viruses that have all happened within the span of just a few months. You don't find that strange?

It's been spreading faster and faster since the 1960's.

It’s unfortunate but necessary to get your attention

Once or twice is a coincidence, three times is a trend

yes but if the objective had been to infect a mass of pple with a supposed virus, why not focus on that instead of fagging around with all those guns?!
so what's the point here?

Tbh I can't say either way, but my personal take so far is the two texans are black ops type who, for whatever reason - I'd like to think moralistic but probably them saving their own skins, called the police on themselves.
Whatever is going on...the 'crazy' guy has some serious skilled history & mil contacts and was in ready posession of $$$$$ top end weaponry. Also, from psych pov, their mugshots tell a lot, as other anons have already mentioned.

Oh Okay so the FBI hesitates all the time when some muslim jahooty or nutter goes on a rampage but when these guys survey and area with guns NOW THEY ACT

Thanks FBI, its obvious what you are trying to do.

Attached: fanbingbing2.jpg (600x900, 102K)

Who said he was planning on spreading the virus? Has anyone considered that those weapons were for protection?

Went missing on the 12th

Attached: nothing_to_see.jpg (491x719, 45K)

Calm your tits bud
>there

You didn't link right

Ok so how does this guy specifically tie in with this fem virus?
Show me a source that not only has a scientific description of the virus, but how this guy was involved with it.

He found the gun in the 1st drawer and opened 2 more drawers after that, is there still probable cause? Francho said the gun was in the bottom drawer while it was in the top drawer, the detective opened the top first. Is it a moot point anyway since Francho gave consent afterwards to search the room?
As for sending the drug detective I miss the words I want to use but why waste expansive force while a cheaper one will do? It is at least ineffective planning.

Holy shit digits user when you say it like that it makes sense

Attached: 1B607E44-2651-433C-89DE-E35176B8E469.jpg (360x239, 71K)

Ya, and he went to school in Germany and speaks four languages.

Can someone give me a run down on this shit? wtf is the reference of a bio virus coming in? and wtf was this guy reason for having all these guns? He called it in and said a gun and then has a fucking cache of weapons some obviously illegal? Why wouldn't the operator ask how many and what type of guns? Did he mention this? and why given the obvious organization here would he call this in on himself? Remote camera went down? Yeah, i could imagine an internet camera on hotel wifi would.. Power outage? would just cycle the camera? What logic would cause him to call the police who would obviously search and find this cache of weapons which would obviously get him arrested? And again what is this stupid talk about a virus?

>show me how this black ops contractor was tied to a virus outbreak with OSINT
You stupid fuck, ask me how I know you’re a shill

I already noted that his company lists the CDC as an affiliate

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028318/Massachusetts-police-department-forced-pay-hackers-500-Bitcoin-ransom.html

Tewksbury PD not sending us their best

so defector operative on the run, gun march almost completely orthogonal
they made the stakeout claim to force the pd's hand?

You really think that people wouldn't be hesitant about releasing information about that virus to the public? They're trying to avoid a situation of mass panic but they're going to have to reveal it soon before things gets worse. That CDC guy was likely killed because he had information about the virus. Now do you get it?

Way for them to prove the protestors point.

> Some dumbass calls the cops saying he has a remote camera in a hotel room and needs someone to check it out because the camera went dead. Mentions there's a gun in the room...
> Yeah they're going to send an ATF like detective by...
It's a hotel indicating he's likely out of state, there's a camera being mentioned, and guns involved.. sounds like either guns/drug deal/trafficking