twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP in piece, Jun.

Twins

>tfw redraws
youtube.com/watch?v=xdkLZNyEMVU

So yeah
this is when they started their penchant for streetfighting each other

Content aware is not that bad is it?

This is why Jun is okay with Tomo beating him up. She may beat him up, but at least they're friends again.

and guys are the only ones who go
>we fought, so we're friends now, alright!?
which solidifies jun's eyes-deep position in the tropes that got him into this wacky rom-com.

>Oi

Hoy

>Hoy

I think I missed the last one or went to sleep before it was posted. Could someone do me a solid and post it now? If you have a hard time posting it for me, post it for Misuzu, do it for her.

To be frank with you, I have no idea how to do this shit.

DROPOUT

Do it, it'll give us some time to keep the thread bumped and discussion going until a translator user can get to the page OP dropped. I could discuss misuzu all night and into the morning, but it helps if I'm not the only one bringing her up.

Go to dropout.

Misuzu is ugly.

Hoy guv

>choose Magic wand, select white border around text
>Press delete and in fill select content aware tool
>Let photoshop do the work for you

bottom of every page tells you of a site where you can get the past pages

That's just too much trouble for a posting of one page that I missed. I'll just grit my teeth and move on, unless it was an important page where misuzu was thrown down on the floor, had her skirt pulled down by Jun and put into a hand lock, as she bit her lower lip giving him a glare.

and instead you shitpost about how hard your life is here
fun life you lead

I miss the canonfag.

Dont work, I get this.

Leave these threads. There are multiple methods you can use to read the previous page, including archives, dropout, or other websites.

What do we shitpost about? BONK, wanting to fuck Misuzu, oyakodon, etc

Do people even like oyakodon?

>Leave these threads.

It isn't fun unless it's being discussed the moment it drops. Daily comics like this have to be experienced the day they are fresh, if I "have" to just catch up at a later time, it would just be wiser to just wait for a large batch of them to be finished. Don't mistake this for disinterest in the series, when it's complete I'll give it a full once over from beginning to end.

Would you eat a steak 4 days after it has been cooked? I think not, live in the moment user, the past is for losers.

More than one waif will ruin your laif

No.

Twins, actually.
Oh yeah, you weren't here.

Look everyone, this is the kind of scum you encourage to be here every time you spooned somebody:

carol is shit

This. No waif is best route. Be a hero, go for zero.

I want to rape Carol

At least it isn't pic related

Her mom would blow a rape whistle and you would be jailed in no time user

>he doesn't want to spoon his tomboy

Rape her, too.

How would the oyakodonfag react?

I rape her mom too and shut both of their mouth

Rape the whistle

I hope you get a trip Oyakofaggot

worked fine for me, don't know if it still would be of any use

This Tomo has a unique flatness. I wonder how fast she expands

What?

It's only her clothes, you're being tricked. You would know this if you paid attention.

So the real purpose of this arc was probably to show when she started to have feelings for Jun. They are going to have their fight and something is going to be different to her once they reconcile.

Anyone has fapmaterial of Carol?

loose clothing user, she's already making misuzu feel inadequate by this age.

This is the flashback i'm looking for the most.

I hope this arc is just about how he got back with tomo and how he felt about it resolving the 'what now?' that he asked right before this arc. I hope tomo didn't realize she had the hots for him at the same time and that was later on, mostly because I want middle school trip arc.

We're not getting that as a flashback. Fumita has only gone back to important moments in their childhoods that are unexplained or needed further explanation.

I've been trying to get this fucking thing to work, but I guess I'll use that part of your page. Thanks.

>Dropout staff is incompetent.
Why am I not surprised?

What makes you think you could handle fapping to her.

>i'm too lazy and its too much trouble to go to dropout to get yesterdays page
>so i'll just get someone else to go to dropout and get yesterdays page
Are you LITERALLY retarded? Mother of god what the hell is wrong with you?

maybe this is relevant, hope you figure it out so you can save some redrawing in the future.

>so i'll just get someone else to go to dropout and get yesterdays page

I assumed you peeps would keep stacks of past pages on your HDDs, ready to post. Even fags in other manga threads post past pages and discuss prior content. I guess you casuals aren't real fans of Misuzu and her manga.

Well, unless I actually have to use the sample tool, this is the exact same thing I was using (in Edit>Fill>Content-Aware) after selecting the text with magic wand and deleting it. I have no idea why I have this result.

I've done it before. Wasn't too hard.

>calls others casuals but misses a page
>too retarded to look it up himself
Amazing. What other stupid shit will you post next?

Are you that same guy from the kaguya threads? Christ, did one of them shit in your cereal or something?

They've been redrawing for the last 100(?) or so chapters. I don't think that's dropout.

seems like how zoomed in you are into the page affects the result

That's fucking weird.

They've been redrawing but the point of this is to save them from having to do so, at least a little bit.

if you can notice, it took me by surprise too, tried to redo it couple times then zoomed in. didn't know that had an impact.

I was under the impression that they already knew of those methods for their redrawing.

This why you got sniped not just by reddit but fellow anons.

Boring. I want more misuzu x jun chapters.

user

Don't bother, he's going to post "boring" every thread now.

I just started, it's not much yet but to show I'm doing it: Tomo physically shows up in 90 out of 124 pages of the first volume.

I think it's just the same TS. They probably don't have the same redrawer since they said they found one a while ago (or they're still looking for one, whichever?).

>dropout

we just had peak MxJ chapters and boringfag was here saying he wanted them over. MxJ chapters are over and he's here wanting MxJ chapters.

Thanks dropout. And thanks for your convenient blog site where you upload all your pages. Hint hint

I'm aware, but a group is only as good as their weakest link. In this case, rhino is the weakest link.

It's not just there, it's also on batoto and goddess.

I can sleep happy now

In what way (other than redrawing)?

>not immediately challenging him to a fight
he's gonna squirm out of this one isn't he?

He's whined before about typesetting taking a lot of time yet a random user managed to clean and typeset a chapter to the same level in under 2 hours.

>Squirm out of this one
Nope. He's fucked. They're going to walk home, Tomo by his side pissed as fuck and she's going to punch him in the jaw. He'll response with
>I can deal with this, we're friends again after all!

>going to walk him home gently

>gently

Where?

I didn't say that, I just said it's shit to redo the same thing twice.

Nope, they're walking home together roughly

I didn't typeset, just cleaned the a couple panels, and they're willing to commit to doing this every day, that counts for something.

He's talking about Kaguya. Some anons live TL and TS the latest chapter ahead of both the reddit group and Sup Forumsnon group, the latter of which shares the TS with dropout.

oh, thought he meant today's tomo page, my bad.

Why are you talking about Kaguya? It's a Tomo thread. You're obsessed, dude.

I could've done quick TSing on the LiveTL thread too. Wouldn't have taken long. I was busy with other stuff though (and doing it twice is a waste of time).

Because there's no thread for me to make fun of him.
You've been told multiple times how to move text layers between PSDs but apparently that's still above your brain power.

Reading tomo-chan threads depress me now, what an awful feeling.

You come accross more like a fag than anything else.

Everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot. Especially OP.