Fate Apocrypha 22

Are you Deen?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1691115
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The new season of Higurashi looks great.

"We ran out of budget"
"You just draw. Believe me, nobody will notice"

Wow I didn't think Apo could get any worse than it already was

It's more expressive than usual. The episode is easily the best animated of the year.

>streamfaggot
Just for reference are you underage?

Faster Jannu! FASTER!

Why is streaming bad.
Asking for a friend

No. I just saw it from an iPad (fuck you apple...)

Stop posting unsightly pictures of the pure saint!

>Wasting space on for this trashfire

Press F to pay respects

F

Nyatalanta was a cutie

Isn't it implied in the myths that atlanta totally knew she was being duped by let it happen because she didn't want to murder the guy and also kinda wanted to marry him anyways?

>Muh children
shit cat

how could this happen to me

what the fuck happened this episode, every frame was fucking QUALITY and the karna hougu scene made no fucking sence

too slow, it makes me sick

f

Seed you faggots.

They must have run out of time, because a lot of these shots aren't just low quality, but really rough looking as well, like they just slapped colors onto a sketch and called it a day.

This is the web gen style. A lot of talented young animators worked on the episode. They tend to animate digitally so they use various digital pencil, brush, and color tools in their work hence creating a different look.

Yeah very talented.

RIP best girl

do nips even like sieg?

nice bait

I don't see how it's bait when I actually do not know

IS THAT

>Sieg higher than Charles Aznable
UMMMM GUNDAM FAGS??!1!?

Now post it in motion you faggot. Unironically this

That's not an inbetween, it was on the screen for a full 5 seconds, followed by a similarly low quality shot of Karna that lasted just as long.

i love atalanta!

F

They are. The episode was amazing, but reading "expert" opinions here is just as entertaining.

So this is the only thing from Apoc that I need to watch, right? I ain't sitting through two cours of poorly written trash.

The animation was good, the direction was bad imo.

Nice to see that Shirou is ranked higher than Sieg. Nips still have some bits of taste left.

>self-insert character is higher than another self-insert character
>"taste"
Low standards there, user.

Can we please just wrap up this clusterfuck and move on to Umu?

Will umu anime actually be better?

It doesn't have Sieg in it. It literally HAS TO be better.

>hating UBW 2.0

RIP to my true best girl

At least she's grailed to living fucking hell on FGO with me

awesome pasta from the thread which has been deleted.

I will never forgive this series for butchering Atalanta's character. She is a lot more rational and kinder in FGO than this psycho bitch in Apocrypha.

>clusterfuck
wrong thread,
this is the correct thread.

Atalanta shows up in FA before FGO. If anything, FGO messes up everyone else's characters from their origin works.

>pasta
Reddit, you should learn what words mean before you use them if you ever want anyone to take you seriously.

>FA butchers characters
In other breaking news, water is wet.

Would Atalanta be a good wife and mother to our half-cat daughters?

>she died
Who cares, she's literally just a computer program from space

Secondary wwwww

Extra is canon whether you like it or not

The source material is better and has Nasu behind it, so it sure will.
Also Hakuno>>>Sieg.

stop posting the same shit all day every day and go empty your pissjar faggot.

That's not what pasta is, reddit.
Kindly stop talking before exposure to your stupidity lowers the collective IQ of the site.

So anyone who doesn't like Sieg is a samefag?
You seem to have the same mentality as your beloved protag, thinking about people as a whole.

That's because FGO Atalanta is after the events of Apo. In FGO she still holds a bit of a grudge against Jeanne.

>current Sup Forums is filled with normalfags who don't know basic terms

DEEN is still at it after all these years I see
People don't actually enjoy this garbage do they? I dropped it after episode 4 personally

Shows what a tumor the fatefags have become.

Am i supposed to feel anything at this non character dying?
This show is fucking dumpster fire.

It's more like FGO rescues characters from Higa's shit writing. As Apo came first

Higa is one of the main writers for FGO you retard.

But isn't Higashide writing Apoc characters in GO as well?

>actual industry experts like Yoshimichi Kameda praising the animation this episode while Sup Forums "experts" (actually retarded shitposters) claim it's objectively shit and QUALITY
As expected. Also, don't go telling me all those people are shills because their praise is directed at this episode alone. Praising a single episode out of 24 or 25 doesn't make people buy expensive BDs. Thus., it's honest praise and not shilling

Then it's just Higa making up for past mistakes. Doesn't change the fact Apo has shit writing.
I love TB but Apo is very mediocre to me. Higa is definitely not a perfect writer. He fucked up with Apo

Or maybe they're just saying nice things about the work their friends just did? I'll only believe it's genuine praise if it comes from a skilled veteran animator instead of one of the usual clique of youngsters patting each other on the back over twitter.

It's shilling because his buddies worked on the animation and no sane jap would badmouth his friends on twitter.

Writing a dramatic story is hard.

Someone EXPLAIN why Apo is shit writing right the fuck now.
It basically follows UBW and is less asspull than what it aimed to follow.

Like I understand the concept of shitpost on here that if you post the same shit enough times it will eventually become boring and bland, and his shitpost style is extremely repetitive and predictable, he's not funny, has not ever been funny, and WILL never be funny.

Ever time you post this garbage a thread dies. Think about that. Just stop posting.

Most of the animators in this ep are new people in the industry.

Fuck off to facebook, normalfaggot.

I like Siegfried.
But, you dislike him….

I like Siegfried too, he's cute.
But I dislike Sieg

The only crime F/A had was that it got animated really poorly, that even good scenes turned crap in the anime.
People hating on Sieg having plot armor is rich, considering that FSN's routes is basically plot armor extravaganza to go around Nasu's "humans can't beat Servants" philosophy in early TM history.

shirou dies like 40 times

And those endings are not animated in any of the anime for the FSN routes. Using that as an excuse is illogical and idiotic.

The guy doesn't have a personality at all. Even Sieg has more personality than he does.

but people hate on shirou's plot armor too tho

>FGO rescues characters
transform them into yuri/pedo/waifu pandering characters and use them for fanservice and use them for fanservice = /= rescues them

What the HELL was up with the animation this episode? Seriously though, what happened?!

Even during QUALITY moments, Jean is so fucking sexy!

I dropped this on like episode 6 or 7 because of how bad it was but the animation talk is making me curious. Did it get better or can I just watch 22 only?

Animation was pretty nice.

Characters does always need to be on model in every frame for a whole scene. The fights had good impact, and felt followable and fluid.

I think that Siegfried is heroic guy.
He is cute.

That's too bad that the whole episode looked fast forward,

you're gay user

like its literally only good episode of apocrypha

Did Atlanta and Achilles actually have a thing? Did think he'd die for her.

No!

>it only took 22 episodes for this shitshow to have a nicely animated fight
Fuck this bullshit.

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1691115

itt: MAL faggots calling the animation shit when it's objectively one of the best sasuga episodes in the last five years

Sweet dreams, mods

>browsing MAL

I want to heal Siegfred kokoro