Dragon Ball Super

Need a refresher, what was Fat Dog's name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzNOufMXhYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOKU MVP
>JOBETA KEKS BTFO

Deleted

Chubbs the pugg

WHY ISNT FREEZA GETTING SCREENTIME!?

>JOBETA
I see thread already starts with cancer. Keep it up my man

>protagonist of a kids cartoon show is a middle aged chinese man
Say something nice about Goku.

Are you guys SURE he's not related to Dyspo?

>de gay

because he’s useless

WHY HASN'T VEGETA OBTAINED UI YET?

I cant see why Vegetafags seriously think that he'll outlast the emperor let alone achieve something save for jobbing AGAIN? Frieza was brought back because the Japanese fanbase demanded it, westerners and tacospics crying for blanco gohan have no say or influence in the direction of super, they do.
>.t lizardcuck
Reminder that Gohan got scrapped as the MC post cell saga because of popular demand and allegedly death threats, nips wanted Frieza back, and they got it, vegeta will remain as gokus fusion bitch and occasional jobber.

He's good at jobbing

Gohanfag here and i feel the same way. Lets be honest. Gohan fighting goku showed he wasnt as good as blue in mystic. So toppo is off the table. Dyspo is too fast and tricky for him to not get rung out. Vegeta has blue and freeza has gold. 17 didnt even struggle vs Goku blue and is too alert. 18 and gohan are out next.

>he doesnt know

>65 eliminations so far
>U7: 45 ( 69%)
>U6: 12 ( 18%)
>U6 and 7 are responsible for 87% of the eliminations so far

nice tournament you've got there

>too intelligent too win mvp

>hardest material in the multiverse
>gets destroyed by casual punches

>he believes the gohan was supposed to be the mc meme despite Toriyama never insisting that
>has no evidence

Wow freezacucks really are retarded

Which dbz character would you guys go out drinking with?

>gohan was mc until fans said no

Do you know how I can tell you’re an underage little retard?

GOHAN

Can I put a roofie in the drink? If so Caulifla. If not then Roshi.

Prove otherwise or shut the fuck up.

By now they are definitely running out of shit to asspull. I doubt the bots will last more than two episodes, tops. And this is supposed to last until march, shit.

>the absolute state of lizardcucks

hahahHahahahagagagagagagabahahahagagahohohohohohhohohohehehehehahagagagagagagbaaaaaaaahahahagaga

Yeah, this. 18 is going to be the warning shot and then Voltron is going to take Gohan down with him.

>drinking with Goku
>he happily taps my back
>my decapitated body comically flies into another continent

Prove your point or shut the fuck up

Would that even work on a saiyan?

What fucking garbage man. I thought it'd get bad but the elimination counts are fucking horrible, it's like they didn't even try to make a compelling story out of it

Tear gas worked on Black, so I'm assuming yes.

You’d need a lot of doses.

Not a Freezacuck, but it's not like Toriyama will admit he caved to any sort of pressure.
The whole Arc was building up to Gohan taking over, then suddenly, nah, Goku time, lol.
All the explanation that Toriyama provided is that Gohan wasn't cut out to be a hero, which is bullshit, considering that he's the fucking writer and can write him however he wants.

>smiles as he wipes out an entire universe by fucking punting a bubbled bug off the stage

Is he the biggest savage in the history of the series?

Sure. It worked on Goku in DB.

>giving Gohan credit for Gamisaras
>giving Goku credit for Damon

Jeez, give Piccolo and 17 their solo wins. Not like they'll be getting any more.

>Toriyama will never say it but I know it’s true because of my headcanon

Cute

I dunno these saiyan girls seem to handle their alcohol pretty well.

So what's the difference in terms of power between SSBlue and Ultra Instinct?
I think it's pretty much the same power level wise, but UI is just for hax dodging which gives the impression of a higher power level...

rip clickbait

>starting the thread with disgusting characterfag wars
Thanks a lot fucking friezanigger. I guess there is no good fanbase here.

Thanks green daddy

UI is a significant power boost are you blind?

fuck off you retard

You would still need a large amount.
The amount of doses would have to be very compact as well.

That fanart hahahha

This is Gamisaras.

Can you retards stop shitting up the thread

TAKAI! TAKAI!

Dunno, you're probably right - but it sounds more logical than a Story dumping all its arc-wide established build-up at the eleventh hour, because why not, lol!
It's one of those things we'll never get to the bottom of, most likely.

Ever notice that the only fighters who didn't take the tournament seriously was Goku and 17? My theory is

>it was Goku's idea to spread the lie that the losing universes will be erased
>the two Zenos and the Grand Priest agreed to do this harmless prank
>when Goku told 17 that the losing universes will be erased the scene skipped a lot of the actual dialogue that happened afterwards
>17 Freaked the fuck out so Goku told him the truth. There are no consequences for the ToP. 17 Then declined to fight in the tournament only to accept afterwards just to get a chance to wish for a yacht

Thanks doc.

i like it when he makes his kamehameha the big kamehameha

>replying to them rather than ignoring and reporting
Good job, retard.

give 1 (one) peice of proof

Leave U3 to Me

He's just there to win if he can and die if he can't. He's already accepted both outcomes

Soon.

>gohanposter
>talking about retards ruining threads

You first

>casual punches from the strongest mortals in the multiverse

youtube.com/watch?v=pzNOufMXhYU

NANI!?

Caulifla or Launch.

no you’re the one who insinuated that UI was blue level with hax dodge so you need to prove that first

Fuck off degenerate waifushitter

Kefla was almost KOed in one punch by SSBKK Goku yet she claimed that UI's Goku's punch was kinda wimpy. This should be enough proof that SSBKK has considerably more power than UI but UI just never gets hit.

Probably in the vicinity of Kaioken x50 or more.
Goku was blocking punches during their atatatata, without his arms being torn the fuck off, so it's very much and significantly stronger than SSBx20

saving him for the end
retard

Caulifla isn't old enough to drink.

>Not Kakahan

they have a really fast metabolism so it works quick but also wears off quick

Are you sure? In both instances that we've seen UI, it's just HAX dodging.

>17
>Not taking the tournament seriously

He's LITERALLY the only person who actually acts like he wants to win

if his casual punches in his base form can break it why did he struggle to lift that guy who broke it with his own weight?

wrong goku just hasn’t mastered the attacking part of UI watch the show

im not him so you can fuck off and be wrong. enjoy

Why is /ourdroid/ so based?

No it's a power boost. I swear I'm about to make a webm showing that since so many people don't seem to get it.

Will Cell ever return?

>UI isn’t a powerup from blue

How retarded/underage are the average super threads?

Anyone noticed that the girls during the Buu saga were at their hottest?

What the fuck is the point of keeping so much characters from uni 7 in play?I know that they are very powerful but could we have had a much more balanced tournament?Honestly for me Android 18 and 17 should have dropped a long time ago and caulifa and kale should have stayed alive for a possible gohan vs kefla match up

What if Gohan unlocked ultra instinct?

UI does everything at max efficiency and precision. so it lets you deal significantly more damage with less power thanks to auto-crits

She is mature enough for it.

nah you can fuck off and be wrong retard I’ll still be here with facts

>he literally does not know

Not him but im not sure about that either. Jiren ignored gokus attacks until he went blue and started blocking. Goku could not land one hit.

if she's old enough to have sex she's old enough to drink

Vegeta might suicide

Kefla was holding back against SSBKK Goku and wasn't in SS2 yet. She could have probably tanked his SSBKK punches like nothing if she was fighting him as she did when he went UI.

She was Holding Back, yeah really.
Once she powered up her SS, Whis said she was as strong as the Spirit Bomb, he same one that fucked up Goku at kaiokek x20, and would kill him if he didn't break through his limits.

I’m not sure if it underage or serious case of brainlet

Something tells me the people replying are just retarded

Because hes written as the exact opposite of a normal Dragon Ball character

While everyone else is constantly doing the
>muh pride
>muh fighting strong opponents

shit, 17 just gets shit done

WTF why would gohan fight kefla? Unless Gohan potara with someone to make it fair.

>noyou
hahahahahahahahahahagahaga